PDA

View Full Version : to NisseArne

kerplunk0091
08-31-2007, 10:30 AM
Since I didn’t elaborate on everything last time here goes my second try.

I believe that Tvtorrents is a good tracker, but I feel that Bitmetv is actually better. I feel that it has a better community as a whole. I feel that the community is more up to date and because of that it makes the community stronger. With Bitmetv it seems like it is a well put together Tracker and it has a nice system operation. To me Tvtorrents just looks like it is sort of put together and just run by the bare minimum, and now I am not saying that I hate the tracker because it has gotten me a lot of good shows, but it just seems like it is not as properly put together.

I also feel that people should be given the chance if they are able to prove themselves. I say that because there are people who just surf around the different Bittorrent forums looking for the easy way out. Because of that I feel that I would be able to pick out the person who would deserve to be rewarded for just not being lazy on something that is actually fairly easy to do. I feel that because someone is putting just a little bit more effort into something they should be rewarded better than the average person looking for an easy break and I would want to be able to reward them with something nice.

I hope what I just said in those two paragraphs was what you were looking for and I hope that we can make this happen. Thanks for taking the time and consideration that you are taking into reading this Since I didn’t elaborate on everything last time here goes my second try.

I believe that Tvtorrents is a good tracker, but I feel that Bitmetv is actually better. I feel that it has a better community as a whole. I feel that the community is more up to date and because of that it makes the community stronger. With Bitmetv it seems like it is a well put together Tracker and it has a nice system operation. To me Tvtorrents just looks like it is sort of put together and just run by the bare minimum, and now I am not saying that I hate the tracker because it has gotten me a lot of good shows, but it just seems like it is not as properly put together.

I also feel that people should be given the chance if they are able to prove themselves. I say that because there are people who just surf around the different Bittorrent forums looking for the easy way out. Because of that I feel that I would be able to pick out the person who would deserve to be rewarded for just not being lazy on something that is actually fairly easy to do. I feel that because someone is putting just a little bit more effort into something they should be rewarded better than the average person looking for an easy break and I would want to be able to reward them with something nice.

I hope what I just said in those two paragraphs was what you were looking for and I hope that we can make this happen. Thanks for taking the time and consideration that you are taking into reading this