i dont see this trackers in lvls

ncore and darkside

where is tracker ?????:huh:

_coder_
08-31-2007, 05:28 PM
I took them off I dont like hungarian trackers

SgtMajor
08-31-2007, 05:52 PM
Where is tracker? Same place as most of the Hu posters that were hyping them, up their own arse of course.

Maroko
08-31-2007, 05:53 PM
any one know where is them trackers????

SgtMajor
08-31-2007, 05:55 PM
Why not try something like, oh, I don't know, maybe the search tool?

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446

dragos
08-31-2007, 06:09 PM
Where is tracker? Same place as most of the Hu posters that were hyping them, up their own arse of course.

good answer :happy:

Enlightened
08-31-2007, 06:26 PM
Here

nCore is a "Hard Core" Hungarian site. Don't mess around with those Hungarian M.F. , Dude.......be aware !!
Darkside is another Hungarian site U should be "afraid" off...........it will take U to the "Other side', once U enter their Domain.........be very scare !!!

titofat
08-31-2007, 06:30 PM
i think ncore and darkside is better than bh
so bh must remove too from list

Enlightened
08-31-2007, 07:06 PM
i think ncore and darkside is better than bh
so bh must remove too from list

Well, my favorite, un this Order.

nCORE,Pretonian,Bithumen and Darkside.:D:D:D

Sylar666
09-01-2007, 12:11 AM
Very cute thread. Especially by this so - called dragos. :( She is so fast in provoking and being nasty all the time. She is a crashing bore and also not very enetertaining. Unlike her against Hungarians, I have nothing against Romanians: I love their trackers: they are fast, good pretimes and excellent content. (Iplay, CZone, Scenelinks, RSR etc.)
It is just plain ridiculous to always whine and bitch about Hungarian trackers and us. He should shut the f...ck up for now. Nobody is interested in his poisoned-tounge.
She can be very constructive when not shitting hatred out of her mouth - she has some valuable comments. Surprise.

pECi
09-01-2007, 02:56 AM
actually it's a he or at least the name is lol...and he is bitchin about every tracker he knows not just hungarian

Necronomicon
09-01-2007, 09:12 AM
actually it's a he or at least the name is lol...and he is bitchin about every tracker he knows not just hungarian
Hello Friend! IPlay (The nicest looking tracker IMHO) is one of my favorites in fact, alongside CZone. Just keep up the good work! and let's improve Romanian - Hungarian torrent- friendship!
I really envy Your country's ultrafast, metropolitan - area based Internet - connections. Romania is really developing lightning - fast at the moment (incl. technology, infrastructure)- not like Hungary.:(
If U ever need some Hungarian tracker, invite or anything, just let me know. I can help U with pleasure. Let it be an Ncore-invite, Majomparade, Pretorians, Gigatorrents, whatever. Or even Bithumen.