PDA

View Full Version : Scn

priyaiyer
09-01-2007, 01:08 AM
http://www.scenenetwork.org/

try going to this page i m getting transferred to the tophos home page m i the only one or all

Scn has become tophos ?????

tupac
09-01-2007, 01:08 AM
No. SCN is dead :)

priyaiyer
09-01-2007, 01:12 AM
try the link i posted

0Ri0N
09-01-2007, 01:42 AM
Why the redirected domain? :blink:

SgtMajor
09-01-2007, 01:45 AM
c'mon, wake up at the back:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-how-come-225684

Dr_Green_Thumb
09-01-2007, 01:55 AM
old news is good news

GINZY
09-02-2007, 09:55 AM
dont know til log in Scn yesterday, why Scn death ? was a great tracker

th0r
09-02-2007, 09:57 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-scn-closing-down-225267

- Aug-29-07 - Closing Down - (Agent47)
Due To Lack of Funds, and other things, SceneNetwork.org is forced to close down. We are already overdue 4 days.

We wanna thank all the users who supported us these long 6 months.

Thank you

GINZY
09-02-2007, 10:02 AM
damn i thought it still SCN so recover the password , but it tophos acc.

Brandon
09-02-2007, 10:08 AM
There will be a new site. Agent47 closed SCN because it failed and had a very very bad rep. It's directing to topho's probably b/c melv was given the domain.

New site will consist of some of the old staff and be a much better site.

Loloq
09-02-2007, 10:24 AM
Scn dead :(

GINZY
09-02-2007, 10:45 AM
There will be a new site. Agent47 closed SCN because it failed and had a very very bad rep. It's directing to topho's probably b/c melv was given the domain.

thanks for ur info.Hope new one better brandon FTN :D

Patriot foreve
09-02-2007, 10:54 AM

After the im mature and childish way they acted when they closed,i believe no one will trust them even if they appeared under new names or anew tracker

Brandon
09-02-2007, 10:57 AM
Penissssssss

Brandon
09-02-2007, 10:57 AM
There was only one person who made scn look bad.
He won't be involved

Patriot foreve
09-02-2007, 11:02 AM
He won't be involved

for my info i could count at least 3 ,if he is so bad and brought humiliation to bt community why he still have an acc in u r tracker ;) ? but well it's u r tracker so u do what u want

krisil
09-02-2007, 11:15 AM
best of luck for the new site.....i will suggest getting a large userbase , say at least 15000 . :)

bunny67
09-02-2007, 03:16 PM
He won't be involved

for my info i could count at least 3 ,if he is so bad and brought humiliation to bt community why he still have an acc in u r tracker ;) ? but well it's u r tracker so u do what u wantif you look pf his account as been disabled it was last yesterday !.what brandon is saying is right the only person who posted those ips was agent47 which was a very bad and terrible thing to do,i was made a member of scn staff only 2 weeks ago but i can assure you myself and the rest of the staff did not have anything to do with it.i have spoken to lots of people who do believe what im saying is true and also know me well enough not to have been part of the shit that was posted

iNSOMNiA
09-02-2007, 03:25 PM
Glad to hear that bunny. I believe you..

bunny67
09-02-2007, 03:36 PM
Glad to hear that bunny. I believe you..thank you insomia :D

ghurka
09-02-2007, 03:43 PM
He won't be involved

for my info i could count at least 3 ,if he is so bad and brought humiliation to bt community why he still have an acc in u r tracker ;) ? but well it's u r tracker so u do what u want As the bunny said....it was definitely disabled yesterday (at the least). I believe most of his accounts across the BT community have been disabled.

....and all the info coming out from other sources does suggest that the only person involved in the IP impropriety was agent47.

Chalisto
09-02-2007, 06:44 PM
I think I have missed something. :unsure:

Brandon
09-02-2007, 06:47 PM

Aaw you miss me?

Something Else
09-02-2007, 07:01 PM
so will good old scn members be invited to the new place?

RealitY
09-02-2007, 07:08 PM
Well its good to get feedback from their staff now.
Guess this mess is done now...

Chalisto
09-02-2007, 10:24 PM

Aaw you miss me?
That too :cry:

jam0980tr
09-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Good News
i lost 160 gigs on scn i hope i get that back when the new site is up

Chalisto
09-02-2007, 11:47 PM
Don't hold your breath.

Roark
09-03-2007, 12:22 AM
This is a lot of bullshit. For some reason some of them are running to distance themselves from Agent47 now, but on the day it happened, they were all laughing it up in their IRC channel. Certainly bunny67 and Silver (former trader ironically enough) have shown they have no problems with publicly revealing the IPs of people they don't like. Something to consider next time you hear FTN brag about being the most secure site on the net.

th0r
09-03-2007, 12:56 AM

i can assure you myself and the rest of the staff did not have anything to do with it.

....and all the info coming out from other sources does suggest that the only person involved in the IP impropriety was agent47.

have you even been reading the thread roark?

jam0980tr
09-03-2007, 01:08 AM
th0r (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/th0r-170579) lol people post be4 reading the thread man these guys need slow down then post lmao

Roark
09-03-2007, 01:22 AM
i can assure you myself and the rest of the staff did not have anything to do with it.

I have been reading the thread, did you read my post? Recap: I don't know why everyone is so busy distancing themselves from Agent47 now but on the day it was posted they were all laughing it up with him on the p2p-net IRC channel. I was idling there.

Edit: Just in case my point is not crystal clear already, even if they did not physically make the page, this is the first time they have said they had any problems with it. To me, it's too little, too late.

Brandon
09-03-2007, 02:15 AM

I have been reading the thread, did you read my post? Recap: I don't know why everyone is so busy distancing themselves from Agent47 now but on the day it was posted they were all laughing it up with him on the p2p-net IRC channel. I was idling there.

Edit: Just in case my point is not crystal clear already, even if they did not physically make the page, this is the first time they have said they had any problems with it. To me, it's too little, too late.

Since you felt the need to include FTN I feel the need to correct you on an issue.

Silver is a very respected person who got a bad rep that some of you can't seem to let go of. Silver was the one who first contacted me about the IP issue and was actually very very upset about it.. I'd love to show you the PM, but I don't feel right sharing a "private" message with everyone on here (although there are SOME people who feel sharing PM's with others is funny and ok). In fact, there have been several times people have contacted Silver in hopes of getting info about ftn users and such and every single time I get an immediate PM from him telling me A: who it was B: what they wanted C: a screenshot of the conversation. The internet is full of manipulation and false information. I'm not afraid to put my reputation on the line and sit here and say that I respect and trust Silver.

Having said that, I believe you should realize that everyone makes mistakes during their lifetime. Not even you can say that you haven't gone down the wrong road at one point in time in your life and done things you now know were wrong. To this date, Silver is a good guy. Agent.. Well, I won't say he's a bad guy. I will say he made some really bad decisions, and that my own personal respect for him is at an all time low, but personally I can't classify him as a "bad person" just yet. The IP issue, and a lot of the other issues on scn were conducted by Agent on his own, most of the time without even confronting the other staff members. How do I know? I've become friends with a few former members and hear quite a bit about everyone's opinion on current events. I'll even go into more detail and tell you Silver stepped down as sysop there for this very reason.

It's not your fault you don't know every fact about what's going on, but please ask questions before making comments or accusations. This new site will not consist of Agent47, and I can personally say the other scn staff members were good poeple. Don't rag on them for one persons mistakes.

oh, and btw.. The channel isn't on p2p-irc ;)

0Ri0N
09-03-2007, 02:28 AM
The internet is full of manipulation and false information.

True.

Chalisto
09-03-2007, 02:36 AM
I don't know what to believe. Too much to digest.

AugustoP
09-03-2007, 03:10 AM
All other SCN staff members are guilty by association, especially long time staff members.

th0r
09-03-2007, 03:15 AM
maybe so, but they do not need to be held under the same light as that other staff member

Chalisto
09-03-2007, 03:16 AM
You cannot judge the whole team by the actions of one Staff member. Especially if it was done behind their back, and they were none-aware of it.

Roark
09-03-2007, 03:21 AM

Since you felt the need to include FTN I feel the need to correct you on an issue.

Silver is a very respected person who got a bad rep that some of you can't seem to let go of. Silver was the one who first contacted me about the IP issue and was actually very very upset about it.. I'd love to show you the PM, but I don't feel right sharing a "private" message with everyone on here (although there are SOME people who feel sharing PM's with others is funny and ok). In fact, there have been several times people have contacted Silver in hopes of getting info about ftn users and such and every single time I get an immediate PM from him telling me A: who it was B: what they wanted C: a screenshot of the conversation. The internet is full of manipulation and false information. I'm not afraid to put my reputation on the line and sit here and say that I respect and trust Silver.

Having said that, I believe you should realize that everyone makes mistakes during their lifetime. Not even you can say that you haven't gone down the wrong road at one point in time in your life and done things you now know were wrong. To this date, Silver is a good guy. Agent.. Well, I won't say he's a bad guy. I will say he made some really bad decisions, and that my own personal respect for him is at an all time low, but personally I can't classify him as a "bad person" just yet. The IP issue, and a lot of the other issues on scn were conducted by Agent on his own, most of the time without even confronting the other staff members. How do I know? I've become friends with a few former members and hear quite a bit about everyone's opinion on current events. I'll even go into more detail and tell you Silver stepped down as sysop there for this very reason.

It's not your fault you don't know every fact about what's going on, but please ask questions before making comments or accusations. This new site will not consist of Agent47, and I can personally say the other scn staff members were good poeple. Don't rag on them for one persons mistakes.

oh, and btw.. The channel isn't on p2p-irc ;)

They made a channel on P2P-Net the day it was posted so they could sit and make fun of the FST people who came to complain about their IPs being posted.

Silver's bad rep is entirely his own fault. I am not aware of a single public statement he has made or action he has taken to distance himself from Agent's actions. He did not speak up in or even leave their IRC channel; I don't know how else to fairly interpret that other than tacit approval. If he still feels he owes some loyalty to Agent47, well then I'm sorry, he made his bed and now must lie in it. We are judged, after all, by the company we keep.

As you point out, I don't know what's going on behind-the-scenes. I make fair assumptions based on what I see. Your word on Silver is good enough for me, but let's not cast Silver as entirely blameless here, his reputation tarnished only by unfounded aspersions on his character. When a fellow staff member does something as wrong as what Agent47 did, you have a responsibility to stand up and denounce it, or be fairly thought of as being equally culpable.

AugustoP
09-03-2007, 03:21 AM
You cannot judge the whole team by the actions of one Staff member. Especially if it was done behind their back, and they were none-aware of it.

You can. SCN has a long story of horrible fuck ups, so all concious and smart people should've gave up their positions. If someone has stayed that means he supported A47 decisions.

Chalisto
09-03-2007, 03:29 AM
Would you please enlighten me on the fuck ups, please.

jam0980tr
09-03-2007, 03:31 AM
Roark (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/roark-166867) you saying they was taken the piss and you was there why didn't you copy past the convo and show us @fst
you chat BS

AugustoP
09-03-2007, 03:34 AM
Would you please enlighten me on the fuck ups, please.

Lets see...2 latest ones - begging disabled users for donations and user info leak.
I haven't got an account there and wasn't paying too much attention (this finale was quite obvious). Other people who had accounts can probably tell you more.

Roark
09-03-2007, 04:12 AM
Roark (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/roark-166867) you saying they was taken the piss and you was there why didn't you copy past the convo and show us @fst
you chat BS

Why would my first reaction be to come paste it at FST? No one's even denying what I'm saying, whatre you calling BS on? I have an idea, come up with something meaningful to contribute, then hit the post button.

Chalisto
09-03-2007, 10:17 AM
Guys, this is none of our business. What has been done is done, you cannot change the past.

;)

Patriot foreve
09-03-2007, 10:19 AM
Now everyone is trying to blame one person of what happened ,is that how friends act ,SCN staff will betray eachother sothat eachone of them can stay alive ,what Roark said is the samething i have heard from others who were in that irc channel .SCN staff was pretty much aware of what's going on and they were laughing their asses and that's why earlier in that post i said i have info that 3 scn staff members were involved in that shit before Roark's post .I am sure they won't be laughing their asses if their personal nfo,ips,mails,geographic locations,previous trades were publically posted but that's against any decent person's morality.as for making silver appear like an angel well if u wanna know why he stepped down from being sysop there i am sure i can tell you the reason for that on msn and it has nothing to do with the scn shit because he stepped down as sysop and joined as moderator so if scn was involved in the shit and he knew wouldn't he step down from staff and get avip position instead so don't try to brighten the guy and if u wanna know more shit about him well u can catch me on msn when i am available

some known btstaff who have been very close to scn during the whole time and have been supporting them are trying to brighten the rest of scn staff by blaming one person to allow the rest to comeback again clear as the humiliation and disgrace associated with them wasn't good enough

one more thing that i believe wasn't mentioned before but it won't hurt to mention now that SCN were faking their seeders and leechers numbers during their first weeks ,The next Screenshot which was taken some weeks after they opened and they were currently having around 1600-1800 members shows that most seedeed movie was shooter with 344 seeders ,That screenshot was taken 7 -10 days after shooter was released and the irony that SCN which has 1600 members had 344 seeders on that torrent while SCT with 15000 users had 352 members at that time with adifference only of 8 seeders while Revtt with 35000+ members had around 540 seeders by that time (so u do the math) and the same also applies on the rest of the releases

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/7030/scn2ri3.jpg

That's not the thing ,well the thing that if u have tried to leech that torrent u won't get connected to 1/4 of that number ,hopefully u will connect to 11-20 seeders but u will get decent speeds because they were throwing acouple of seedboxes by that time . i think those who were early members can pretty much say how many they got connected to and how many the tracker reported and the funny thing that after 3 days of that Screenshot the seeders in sct and Revtt have decreased while the great SCN maintained his awesome seeders :lol:

well even their seeders in packs were unbelievable as LOST S03 was having more leechers than bitmetv with the (24000 members) ,u can notice that in the screenshot also

But i think they figured out that it became too obvious if it continued that way so they returned it to normal after some weeks

SCN was the shittest tracker and they went down with a scandal .Now they are trying to blame one person over the whole thing which is really pathetic

AugustoP
09-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Speaking in the words of Kyle Broflovski "that was such uber pwnage!"

Chalisto
09-03-2007, 10:30 AM
LOL awesome ownage man.

bunny67
09-03-2007, 10:40 AM
This is a lot of bullshit. For some reason some of them are running to distance themselves from Agent47 now, but on the day it happened, they were all laughing it up in their IRC channel. Certainly bunny67 and Silver (former trader ironically enough) have shown they have no problems with publicly revealing the IPs of people they don't like. Something to consider next time you hear FTN brag about being the most secure site on the net.so tell me what i said to people in that channel yeah i was in there but never said a word was lurking looking to see what was going on like as a lot of others did (to be nosey)the only time i responded was wen sme1 came in slagging silver off and he wasnt even in the channel at the time ,so dnt you dare say i was laughing it up at pple name them or let them come forward like.also being that scn db was taken down how the fuck would i have peoples ips ?i was a mod i do not have the database .also half the peoples ips that where posted are friends whom ive spoken to about this and know i wasnt involved

znik
09-03-2007, 12:12 PM
I consider myself a "victim" of the SCN parody, since my personal IPs,emails and stigma were posted openly that day, along with many other innocent FSTers who dared to criticize SCN.

I had made a well-intentioned comment here that day, wondering whether the SCN staff had ever thought of all their members who had donated money after their recent plea for money, and whether they had thought of all their members who had paid seedboxes to seed on their tracker.

The result was to be ridiculed by Agent47 on their IRC, been called an "asshole" and "FST brown noser" and been exposed with all my IPs, emails and GEO stigma as if I were a criminal.

I have never cheated, kept dup accounts, traded with or scammed anyone. I am one of the higly trusted FST members, belonging in the ATG team.
I had paid my seedbox to buffer my SCN account up to 700GB and was thinking even to donate on SCN.
Agent47 gave no reason for my exposure, other than that I was an "FST asshole".
This is the worst method of fascism and terrorism I have ever seen. :(

I am sure Agent47 started it, but noone else from the SCN staffers tried to avert him from doing it from the very beginning.
I wasn't on IRC that day but I have seen only a screenshot that Melvin posted.
The names are blurred, but it is obvious that some people knew me and they were making fun of me been exposed for nothing.

I would expect that MelvinM would at least try to protect me, as a fellow ATGer, but not only did he laughed at me but he also gave to Agent my stigma.

Of course there were also some other buddies (and SCN staffers) who were also on IRC and also didn't try to protect my privacy. The only comment of support I read was that "znik isn't that bad"...
At least someone asked later on Agent47 to remove my personal IPs from his miserable 'GAY" list.

I am also sure that Agent47 had the support of some other SysOps that day, since one of my emails exposed was never used elsewhere, other than 2 trackers and NEVER on SCN.
There was no other way for Agent47 to know it if he hadn't the support of other SysOps.

Personally I will be very careful from now with any other new tracker I will ever trust again. :(

http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w173/avataros/snappy111.jpg
http://i176.photobucket.com/albums/w173/avataros/snappy2.jpg

Roark
09-03-2007, 12:46 PM
This is a lot of bullshit. For some reason some of them are running to distance themselves from Agent47 now, but on the day it happened, they were all laughing it up in their IRC channel. Certainly bunny67 and Silver (former trader ironically enough) have shown they have no problems with publicly revealing the IPs of people they don't like. Something to consider next time you hear FTN brag about being the most secure site on the net.so tell me what i said to people in that channel yeah i was in there but never said a word was lurking looking to see what was going on like as a lot of others did (to be nosey)the only time i responded was wen sme1 came in slagging silver off and he wasnt even in the channel at the time ,so dnt you dare say i was laughing it up at pple name them or let them come forward like.also being that scn db was taken down how the fuck would i have peoples ips ?i was a mod i do not have the database .also half the peoples ips that where posted are friends whom ive spoken to about this and know i wasnt involved

What I saw was you, opped in the channel (if you didn't want to be associated, and didn't have the guts to speak up then, at least you should have given up the ops), and then using the ops to kb someone who came in to criticize what was going on. Again, as I've made clear, I consider that complicity, but I'll let others decide for themselves.

Guys, this is none of our business. What has been done is done, you cannot change the past.

;)

We can take steps to ensure it doesn't happen again, however.

nemesi54
09-03-2007, 12:53 PM
Hey Roark Plain ENGLISH.....

If you have evidence on bunny let us see them....If you have a screen of bunny laughing at IRC post it here...

If not STFU...

JA
09-03-2007, 12:55 PM

If you have evidence on bunny let us see them....

If not STFU...
How about you STFU and let them finish?

This is entertaining and your fucking it up:pinch:

nemesi54
09-03-2007, 01:00 PM

If you have evidence on bunny let us see them....

If not STFU...
How about you STFU and let them finish?

This is entertaining and your fucking it up:pinch:

Damn you just dont care if what he sais is correct or not...

That way i can blame ppl for anything even if i got no evidence or proofs...:blink::blink:

bunny67
09-03-2007, 01:02 PM
so tell me what i said to people in that channel yeah i was in there but never said a word was lurking looking to see what was going on like as a lot of others did (to be nosey)the only time i responded was wen sme1 came in slagging silver off and he wasnt even in the channel at the time ,so dnt you dare say i was laughing it up at pple name them or let them come forward like.also being that scn db was taken down how the fuck would i have peoples ips ?i was a mod i do not have the database .also half the peoples ips that where posted are friends whom ive spoken to about this and know i wasnt involved

What I saw was you, opped in the channel (if you didn't want to be associated, and didn't have the guts to speak up then, at least you should have given up the ops), and then using the ops to kb someone who came in to criticize what was going on. Again, as I've made clear, I consider that complicity, but I'll let others decide for themselves.

;)

We can take steps to ensure it doesn't happen again, however.yeah let everyone decide ,if you looked properly they op every person in the channel not just me!and wasnt any kb was just a kick actually which i just said ,like i said i did idle not denying that but i did not post ips!! was fuck all to do with me.like it says above show me where im laughing at people

Roark
09-03-2007, 01:12 PM
Thank you znik for coming forward and keeping people from shifting all the blame to one person. I just realized the new mirc keeps logs by default. Pasted a portion below, including the topic in the P2P-NET channel. Agent47 says why he made the channel, and while I don't have any of MelvinMeow (left the channel in disgust), I have Switch, one of his staff, also commending ScN's actions. It's a sad state of affairs from TopHos staff.

I also have FTN logs (won't post them here, FTN's channel is private) of Silver being confronted in the channel, being given plenty of opportunity to criticize was Agent was doing, and refusing to. Again, Silver has no one to blame for his bad rep but himself.

03[21:55] * Topic is '14,8C8,1A14,8U8,1T14,8I8,1O14,8N0,GO FUCK YOURSELF! :) 14,8C8,1A14,8U8,1T14,8I8,1O14,8N0,--------------- REMEMBER TO CHECK http://SceneNetwork.org !!!'
03[21:55] * Set by Agent47 on Wed Aug 29 21:07:19
[21:56] <@Agent47> me silver
[21:56] <@Agent47> alot
[21:56] <@Agent47> staff too
[21:56] <@Agent47> we dont have a donation progress bar
[21:56] <@Agent47> :S
[21:56] <@kapowcow> no like it said at teh top
[21:57] <@kapowcow> donatiosn 40% i thought
[21:57] <@Durkslag> :(
[21:57] <@kapowcow> w/e its over
[21:57] <@Durkslag> You must quit doing drugs, kapowcow :
[21:57] <@Agent47> yep
[21:57] <@kapowcow> lol drugs are bad :(
[21:57] <@Scorro> rofl
[22:03] <@Scorro> gotta go guys
03[22:03] * panoptikum is now known as eaah
02[22:04] * @Scorro ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: )
[22:05] <@shameen> ooooooohh im under melvin woot
03[22:07] * Cmon ([email protected]) has joined #SceneNetwork
03[22:07] * Switch ([email protected]) has joined #SceneNetwork
[22:08] <Switch> :-/
[22:08] <Switch> w00tas
[22:08] <Cmon> what's the diff?
03[22:08] * Agent47 sets mode: +o Switch
03[22:08] * SomeHelp ([email protected]) has joined #SceneNetwork
[22:08] <@Agent47> this is where all the fst users will come
[22:08] <@Agent47> so we can pwn
[22:08] <@Agent47> them
[22:08] <SomeHelp> lol
[22:08] <@Agent47> :)
[22:08] <Cmon> lol
[22:08] <SCiMiTAR> hah
[22:08] <Cmon> im on fst too :P
03[22:09] * torrentslave ([email protected]) has joined #SceneNetwork
[22:09] <SomeHelp> torrentslave
[22:09] <SomeHelp> whats your user on hos?
[22:10] <torrentslave> same
[22:10] <SomeHelp> ahh
03[22:10] * shameen sets mode: +o torrentslave
[22:10] <@Switch> fucking love Scn
[22:10] <@Switch> xD
03[22:10] * Bruce ([email protected]) has joined #SceneNetwork
[22:10] <@torrentslave> ty
[22:10] <@torrentslave> shameen
[22:10] <SomeHelp> u arent on their IRC?
[22:10] <@Switch> i wanna fuck everyone who has a part of the yesiamhere part
[22:10] <@shameen> np
[22:10] <@torrentslave> torrentslave
[22:10] <@Switch> i just wanna f u c k U
[22:10] <@kapowcow> ok
[22:10] <SomeHelp> okay nopeiamnothere
[22:10] <Bruce> hey ;) XD
[22:11] <@torrentslave> <SomeHelp> u arent on their IRC?
[22:11] <@torrentslave> no
03[22:11] * shameen sets mode: +o Bruce
[22:11] <@torrentslave> scn is only channel i go 2 really
[22:11] <@Bruce> Agent47: I'm sorry SCN down mate, my condoleances

EDIT: I don't see why you or anyone else thinks I'm misrepresenting you bunny67. Perhaps you weren't laughing (I don't have logs of it anyway), but you were on a channel made to make fun of FSTers as Agent himself says above, and you did use your ops to keep the channel free of criticism, and you didn't speak up criticizing it at the time. If others think that is noble behavior, that's their call to make. I find it unacceptable from site staff.

Patriot foreve
09-03-2007, 01:13 PM
well,what i know personally that SCN staff (not all of them) along with a couple of btstaff have gathered ips to some FST members and posted it in public ,SCN staff was present in that irc channel ,some of them were laughing on that and others never said anything or even said that was wrong or disapprove taht so in one way or another tehy participated in that as they could have easily disapprove such actions but some stand still while others laughed so i belive that makes them partners

That's the story that i know from some reliable sources along with some members who were present in the irc channel that time

I have talked with bunny over msn and she said she never knew what other fellow scn staffers had in mind ,i have pointed out somethings which she didn't even know ,mainly i am not attacking bunny for exposing ips as that was done by some others from scn staff and acouple of btstaff .the thing that bunny is to be blamed of is that she stood still when they were posting the ips and nfo publically and din't react which i am sure she regret that now

wheeloftime
09-03-2007, 01:37 PM
When a fellow staff member does something as wrong as what Agent47 did, you have a responsibility to stand up and denounce it, or be fairly thought of as being equally culpable.

Why stop at staff members? if they thinkAgent47's actions were wrong then anyone on the channel could have stood up and denounced it and by your logic if they don't then they are all equally culpable. Oh, hang on, you were on that channel, so using your logic you're as guilty as anyone else.

Patriot foreve
09-03-2007, 01:46 PM
When a fellow staff member does something as wrong as what Agent47 did, you have a responsibility to stand up and denounce it, or be fairly thought of as being equally culpable.

Why stop at staff members? if they thinkAgent47's actions were wrong then anyone on the channel could have stood up and denounced it and by your logic if they don't then they are all equally culpable. Oh, hang on, you were on that channel, so using your logic you're as guilty as anyone else.

SCN was going mad at that time ,if any member said that he disapprove such actions he would have been banned and his info listed publically.the only ones who could say that it's wrong was some scn staff who claim that they don't approve such actions most were participating in the madness and acouple never said aword so that makes them partners and guilty by association

bunny67
09-03-2007, 01:53 PM

Why stop at staff members? if they thinkAgent47's actions were wrong then anyone on the channel could have stood up and denounced it and by your logic if they don't then they are all equally culpable. Oh, hang on, you were on that channel, so using your logic you're as guilty as anyone else.thank you ,and ROAK if you had been in other channels you would have seen me talking and i was also in revolt irc trying to say sorry for agent47 actions to marshell .1st thing i knew bout ip logs being posted was wen topic was changed to look at homepage.so do you think that if id have gone oh no agent dont do that he wouldnt have ??instead of attacking me who was only staff for 2 weeks why not go on a search and seek agent out the person that posted these ips?maybe its easier for you to attack and accuse me instead

wheeloftime
09-03-2007, 01:56 PM

SCN was going mad at that time ,if any member said that he disapprove such actions he would have been banned and his info listed publically.the only ones who could say that it's wrong was some scn staff who claim that they don't approve such actions most were participating in the madness and acouple never said aword so that makes them partners and guilty by association

It's very easy to throw mud around and tell people what they should have done, but it isn't always easy standing up to people, especially when things are 'going mad at the time'.

Roark
09-03-2007, 01:58 PM
.the thing that bunny is to be blamed of is that she stood still when they were posting the ips and nfo publically and din't react which i am sure she regret that now

Why shold we assume she regrets that? She's never expressed any regret [here].

I stop at staff members because they have responsibility for the site, and are associated with it's leadership. You saw what happened to znik when he spoke up, he wasn't even a trader.

It may not be easy to do the right thing, but not doing it deserves criticism. Certainly these people have shown they are not fit to staff sites.

thank you ,and ROAK if you had been in other channels you would have seen me talking and i was also in revolt irc trying to say sorry for agent47 actions to marshell .1st thing i knew bout ip logs being posted was wen topic was changed to look at homepage.so do you think that if id have gone oh no agent dont do that he wouldnt have ??instead of attacking me who was only staff for 2 weeks why not go on a search and seek agent out the person that posted these ips?maybe its easier for you to attack and accuse me instead

As I mentioned before, clearly Agent has been established as the instigator, but the rest of you are not blameless.

wheeloftime
09-03-2007, 02:09 PM
[/quote]

I stop at staff members because they have responsibility for the site, and are associated with it's leadership. You saw what happened to znik when he spoke up, he wasn't even a trader.

It may not be easy to do the right thing, but not doing it deserves criticism. Certainly these people have shown they are not fit to staff sites.

[quote]

You stop at staff members because it suits you to do so. As you say in your second sentence, 'It may not be easy to do the right thing, but not doing it deserves criticism.' Maybe you should have added that this doesn't apply to you, just others who you are trying to lynch.
As for why PF believes Bunny regrets not saying something at the time - he's actually talked to her - have you?

bunny67
09-03-2007, 02:17 PM
exactly no you havent spoke to me and erm ive said sorry to people that ive caught up with for what agent did also in a thread on revolt ive said sorry for agents action but not everywhere im not on the net 24/7 i do have other things to do.But what else do you think im gonna do ffs get a grip. i saw those ips for the same amount of time they were up as any1 i cant remember who was posted n not i didnt get my pen out n write em down or take ss.at the end of the day those people ive spoken to believe me

Roark
09-03-2007, 02:18 PM
You stop at staff members because it suits you to do so. As you say in your second sentence, 'It may not be easy to do the right thing, but not doing it deserves criticism.' Maybe you should have added that this doesn't apply to you, just others who you are trying to lynch.
As for why PF believes Bunny regrets not saying something at the time - he's actually talked to her - have you?

Bunny67 had plenty of opportunity here to say how she feels and had not expressed any regret. I see no reason to assume she does. Even above, she is apologizing for Agent's actions, and not her own participation in the channel.

Edit: Again, patriot said he is sure bunny67 regrets being on the channel and standing still. It has become clear she does not regret that. She has only expressed regret for Agent's actions. I'm not sure what's so confusing, but that was my only point there.

If you honestly think I deserve criticism for not speaking up, that's your call to make. Seeing as you seem to think no one other than Agent deserves blame regardless of their participation, I think you're going to have a tough time making that case.

bunny67
09-03-2007, 02:34 PM

Bunny67 had plenty of opportunity here to say how she feels and had not expressed any regret. I see no reason to assume she does. Even above, she is apologizing for Agent's actions, and not her own participation in the channel.

If you honestly think I deserve criticism for not speaking up, that's your call to make. Seeing as you seem to think no one other than Agent deserves blame regardless of their participation, I think you're going to have a tough time making that case.i have said it was out of order and he was wrong for posting ips like hello ive even spoke to certain members ,so how the fuck do you know how i feel about it?? you a mind reader ?at the end of the day ive said sorry to people i know and they have excepted .so what is your problem?was your ip posted ?if not really what is it to you?do you think you deserve a sorry from me? for my angle you seem to have a problem with me as its my name you keep throwing up so pm me

mArs
09-03-2007, 02:48 PM
My name was posted on the scn list, and i do belive bunny. in the same day i pmed bunny on another Irc channel and she tolled me while the list was still fully online that she is sorry for agents actions. she also tolled me that a few staff members were not involved in this and are sorry for agents actions.
she never laoughed at me and helped me all along.

ONELASTPOST
09-03-2007, 04:03 PM
Hello Silver here...

I did NOT wish to reply to any of the posts that have been posted about me and other staff at scn ..simply because i decided at an earlier date (when there was a kiddies playground fight between scn and rts and the fact that most of the fst staff are or were rts staff at 1 point) not to ever post here again..

..however some people have posted things here that are simply lies and obviously posted by certain people that have there own hidden agendas..;)

So the staff at scn has been attacked because agent the sysop of scn decided to post ips of some people..

..YES we are all to blame ..but why ?..because we are a TEAM and thats what being staff at a site is all about..if a decision is going to be made then we ALL have to agree..BUT..In this particular instance we did not know about the ip posting nor were ANY of us consulted on the matter..i personally did not know anything about what was happening until it was done..and brandon knows this and thats why he posted here also...because i was chatting with him on msn when this happened lol....why didnt i voice my opinion ?...again because i am part of a team...and anything i would have said..would have been pointless since the ips were already posted..but because we are a team all the staff have to accept blame..simple as that.....

All of the scn staff im my opinion are decent people..and people who i would meet in real life..including agent just because someone makes a mistake i wont not speak to him or say hes a bad guy..hell no hes a great guy with a good heart..he made a mistake and thats it...dont we all ?

On the subject of my rep being tarnished...well the only thing i have to say about this is..the people who are important to me and the people who i staff with and used to staff with and many many member's have respect for me and me for them..if certain people want to judge me or the other scn staff on what others think..or say then thats fine and i personally do not wish to gain there respect or trust...

PF seems to know things about me or my past..i find this laughable because its so sad to see this man stoop to levels like this ..it makes me think he has nothing else to do with his spare time..but whatever POST YOUR PROOF of why im such a bad person lol i dont have anything to hide and have always been truthful with everyone ;)..so go ahead.

Now as my nickname suggests this will indeed be my last post..not because im scared or dont have an anwser or any other bullcrap thats gonna get said but because im not a kid and i havent got time for nursery games with a few of the members here..i have children of my own i have to deal with..

So as a final comment ever here..i will continue to staff in the community and those that do not wish to be staffed under me or any of the scn staff..then its your choice..you dont have to sign up or be a part of a site with us there..for those of you who see past the earlier childish posts then ..we will continue to be ourselves and see you around :D

Giancana
09-03-2007, 04:44 PM
As SCN staff, I almost never posted here due to the fact that you guys [not everyone] take things and run with it forever. I have been with the site from the beginning and been staff almost the entire run. Unfortunately, i have been moving the past week or two, and was not there during the final days. I do know that a decision was reached to shut down the site due to lack of funds and lack of consistent coder. The SCN staff contributed countless amounts of money towards the site and had a max of about 30 euros donated each month. Many say we should have opened the doors and let more people in hoping for donations, but with open sign-ups comes even more duplicate accounts and cheaters and we know that would have started more bans and more whining here on FST about it.

All the guys [and recent girl] at SCN were great people. When we started, it was just Agent47, Silver, BigBozz, Torrentslave, and me. We went through a number of coders and somehow managed to stay alive as long as we did with as little funds as we had. I believe a few unfortunate decisions [opening v2 so soon, sending mass message about donations] led to the downfall of what could have been a much bigger site.

And to Patriot Foreve, with your dumbass screenshot.
First of all, that wasn't our "first weeks" that was the 3rd month.
Secondly, as you see on Shooter which you were talking about, it was only snatched 99 times. For an opening site with alot of hype and Free Leech, that is probably right.
The 344 seeders could have easily gotten it from another site in hopes to seed at SCN and gain some ratio easily.

But thirdly and most importantly, we had a problem from the start with mis-labeled seeder/leecher stats that we were never able to fix. Some times it would show too many s/l, some times it wouldn't show too few.
But you cannot say that we faked that in our early goings to be big. Maybe a coding error, but you can't so easily jump to conclusions like that.

This all makes me laugh so hard at how stupid everyone at FST is, staff and members alike. People begging for invites to sites, complaining about bad staff that banned them for good reasons, and other idiotic posts. You guys just get your panties in a wad way to easily, and just need to chill out and go have fun in Real Life. If you got someone who doesn't torrent to come and read some of these posts, they would laugh so hard at the idiotic statements and questions and conversations that go on.

With that, i leave FST forever. If you need me, you'll know where to find me. If you can't find me, you don't need to find me.

Oh, and I have no grudge against any SCN staff, or any other staff here or at any torrent site. We're all in it for the downloads, right?

ibnahmed
09-03-2007, 04:54 PM
u can live with the rest of BT trackers, there was nothing special in terms on content in scn, anything uploaded there is uploaded some hours ago in ftn and sct.

if u are talking about losing relations and feeling sorry about how good the community would have been without what happened, then u may be right. i dont care actually.

Patriot foreve
09-03-2007, 06:09 PM
Well,that's very funny comments for the Almighty SCN staff ,so we can summarize what they said here in they following points

Silver or Icerdicer (Former SCN Sysop-Current SCN Mod and FTN mod ) is the best guy on earth ,He is an angel and he didn't know that his closest friend had all it planned ,he didn't even know that his close friend meant any harm because he is avery good person :lol:

Silver also never used the scn databse by any means in his FTN position because SCN staff have nothing to hide ,They just tend to post everything in public :ph34r:

SCN staff didn't store fst members details who were also scn members and pass them to other trackers (because members privacy are the most important thing they have) :noes:

SCN staff are the best in protecting your privacy (as long as you have the same thoughts ) or your gonna be banned and your info listed in public :yup:

SCN staff was never aware of what the devil (Agent47) :devil: had in mind because they only sat watching and laughing in the irc channel :shutup:

SCN staff never faked their seeders and leechers ratio (it's just the tracker which reports that and they didn't make it to decieve members) :stupid:

Posting members details in public is just amistake and that's it but SCN staff are the best and they have the best reputation on the web so u can respect them or they don't care about your opinion :oops:

Silver and the rest SCN staff will continue to staff in the btcommunity so (Are you with us or against us :flamehide ? ) You have seen what we did with those who oppose us :rod:

SCN staff have banned members only for good reasons like (being an active FST member (FST noser) ,Having an acc on another rival tracker , Uploader want to be demoted as he couldn't upload anymore) ,haven't i told you that SCN reasons are the best :lol:

Hope u liked the SCN staff show ;)

My reply

Should i start to mention the SCN part of the Rush Hour 3 Torrent aweek earlier with similiar nfo or i believe the SCN staff who were behind it along with some other btstaff know already what i mean

I have told one of your staff about some of the secrets that they didn't know about you guys so i guess it's better to ask him because you are astain in the btcommunity and i am not going to list more of your crap in here as i am sure you know what u have done and everything will show up in time (don't be in ahurry)

That will be my last post in here and last post in this topic since it's getting more pointless and i think those who have been reading the entertaining 7 pages topic can judge by themselves