PDA

View Full Version : Medal Of Honor (isos)

Zaakir
07-04-2003, 04:04 AM
Hello all,

I used the search engine and read all the Moh ISO related topics but I still can't get it to work. :(

MOHAA_CD1 - 713,612 KB
MOHAA_CD2 - 731,512 KB

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Nero:
File - Open - Files of type - Image files (iso) - MOHAA_CD1 open - Write CD

The CD did burn but the computer won't read anything.

--------

WinISO:
Open - MOHAA_CD1 - Extract - Error message

--------

IsoBuster:
Open - Extract files - Successfull.
It creates a MOHAA_DISK1 folder, inside there's a setup file and works up to around 15% then;

Component: Data Files Minimal
File Group:
File:
Error: Castrophic failure

--------

Daemos Tools:
Doesn't even load on my Window XP

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok I tried everything you guys suggested. I say ISOBuster method was the best chance of me playing MoH:AA :(

Can you guys give me a Step by Step guide as to how to install the ISO files using either of those 4 methods.

OR

How to fix the...
Component: Data Files Minimal
File Group:
File:
Error: Castrophic failure

Problem.

I would appreciate some help guys, I really want to play this game. Thank You.

balamm
07-04-2003, 04:38 AM
Nero:
File - Open - Files of type - Image files (iso) - MOHAA_CD1 open - Write CD

You burned it as an ISO ,. You're supposed to burn the .ISO(image) to CD using Nero / file (in the upper left hand corner) / burn image Not open
then you choose the image and burn it.
Don't you have a CD/RW ?

Zaakir
07-04-2003, 05:58 AM
No I don't have a CD/RW... Do I need one?

By the way I tried 'file - burn image - MOHAA_CD1 - creat image - burn' and it won't still take notice of the CD that was burned. Did I do those steps right?

MUSLEMAN
07-04-2003, 06:00 AM
Originally posted by Zaakir@4 July 2003 - 01:58
No I don't have a CD/RW... Do I need one?

By the way I tried 'file - burn image - MOHAA_CD1 - creat image - burn' and it won't still take notice of the CD that was burned. Did I do those steps right?
you sure you don't have a cd/rw?????? :unsure: :blink:

balamm
07-04-2003, 06:08 AM
creat image - burn' ?

Think you took a wrong turn there. One item in the file list is burn image. Another one is create image. they are opposite functions. Create image will put a data copy of a CD somewhere on the hard drive. Burn image will put the data back on the CD in the original CD format.

*MM I am NOT starting up again :P

MUSLEMAN
07-04-2003, 06:24 AM
nop so far so good

Zaakir
07-04-2003, 06:56 AM
OK I am hoping it will work this time... I already wasted about 5 blank CDs

<_<

Soon I might spend more money on blank CDs than the actual game. Anyway I will check up later and hope you guys help me again if it doesn&#39;t work again.

MUSLEMAN
07-04-2003, 07:08 AM
you should always try and burn rw and then if its good do a cd-r that way you don&#39;t spend any money on problems

N£MO
07-04-2003, 07:27 AM
Originally posted by Zaakir@4 July 2003 - 07:56
OK I am hoping it will work this time... I already wasted about 5 blank CDs

<_<

Soon I might spend more money on blank CDs than the actual game. Anyway I will check up later and hope you guys help me again if it doesn&#39;t work again.
Get yourself Alcohol 120%,it is far better at burning images then Nero.

Zaakir
07-04-2003, 08:11 AM
Well, Nero ate about 6 blank CDs now. I did everything but the computer won&#39;t ready anything when inserted.

I installed Alcohol 120%, I need a step by step guide please so I don&#39;t waste another blank CD, :D

MUSLEMAN
07-04-2003, 09:25 AM
i have a link for vcdeasy which is freeware and step by step if you want to check it out vcdeasy step by step (http://www.dvdrhelp.com/forum/userguides/133785.php)

N£MO
07-04-2003, 09:28 AM
Originally posted by Zaakir@4 July 2003 - 09:11
Well, Nero ate about 6 blank CDs now. I did everything but the computer won&#39;t ready anything when inserted.

I installed Alcohol 120%, I need a step by step guide please so I don&#39;t waste another blank CD, :D
Just burn an image or create image,then navigate to your .cue if you have one.On the drop down menu choose RAW DAO mode,thats disc at once mode.Then start,easy. :)

Zaakir
07-04-2003, 10:17 AM
Hey guys&#33; *UPDATE*

I ran through the CD Mage programme and it said my MOHAA_CD1 has 32 corrupted images or something&#33;

Maybe thats why it doesnt work? :(

MUSLEMAN
07-04-2003, 10:24 AM
you think :( :( :lol:

Zaakir
07-04-2003, 10:38 AM
Oh my god... :angry:

There goes my 7 blank CDs and 3 days of downloading.

*cries*