PDA

View Full Version : Playstation 2 Is The Worst System Out There

Ambush333
07-04-2003, 05:37 AM
I think Playstation 2 Is The Worst System Out There because it dosn't have good games and i like xbox better

Busyman
07-04-2003, 05:56 AM
I like Xbox better for their exclusives and games that are also made for other systems but PS2 HAS WAYYYY MORE GOOD EXCLUSIVES THAN XBOX EASILY.
For instance:
Spinter Cell for X - it looks better, is harder, Xbox Live compatible
GTA Vice for PS2 - it's exclusive
RE (remake) for GC - it's exclusive
Madden '04 for PS2 - step down graphicly from Xbox but has online when Xbox doesn't
Halo for Xbox - it's exclusive

for PS2: Sly Cooper, Ratchet and Clank, Tomb Raider, Devil May Cry,Gta III AND THE LIST GOES ON FOR PS2

I by no means think PS2 is a superior CONSOLE. That IS the Xbox. But the PS2 has had the head start so it has the bigger library. Read this (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/bb/index.php?showtopic=49420)

Busyman
07-04-2003, 05:59 AM
BY THE WAY BUD this was already at the top so I didn't mind posting to shoot the shit but DIDN'T YOU SEE ALL THE DAMN POSTS ON THIS TOPIC B4.

Rip The Jacker
07-04-2003, 06:12 AM
Another new member trying to start a flame war.... <_<

CadeLaguana
07-04-2003, 08:52 AM
Ambush333 you are aprently new to this forum, the last thing you want to do is start some shit in here ok. I like my xbox better but I don&#39;t go into forums trying to start crap. Its not a good way to make frieds. I think there should be a new forum rule..

ENOUGH ABOUT THE BEST DAMN CONSOLE&#33; PLEASE SHUT UP&#33;

Hope you didn&#39;t find offence by that. I usually don&#39;t get angry in this forum. Ambush this topic has been said 1,000 times. So a warning to you and all other people, stop or I will eat your brains and shit them out. Then I will use Quilted Northern to whipe my ass.

Quilted Northern, Leaving you fresh and clean :)

jay973
07-04-2003, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by Ambush333@4 July 2003 - 06:37
I think Playstation 2 Is The Worst System Out There because it dosn&#39;t have good games and i like xbox better
Im pleased for you.Thanks for enlightening us Ambush333.
:-" :-"

iamtheoneandonlyone
07-04-2003, 10:29 AM
XBOX sucks. That&#39;s the bottom line. There was this poll to see how many of the users on a website have a XBOX. Well over 50% said they wouldn&#39;t care less or wouldn&#39;t even buy one. PS2 has better and more quality games than XBOX. The XBOX copies the PS2. That shows you Microsoft can&#39;t build off there own ideas. Instead it just makes Bill Gates richer.

CadeLaguana
07-04-2003, 01:18 PM
Ok Imtheoneandonly, lets not turn this into another console war. Ambush was wrong for even starting this thing, YOU don&#39;t need to continue it. NO ONE CARES FOR YOUR STATISTICS. Even if they are towards xbox or Playstation 2. Half the people in those statistics havent even tried an xbox or played games on it so they dont even know what there talking about. Who cares about bill gates? Why the hell do you hate him? What did he do to you? NOTHING. DROP IT. People buy it cause they like it.

CASED CLOSED&#33;

TNTIcemanTNT
07-04-2003, 05:35 PM
Bill Gates sexually assaulted me, is that reason enough to hate him?...........Uh did I just say that :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :blink:

slammy_dunken
07-04-2003, 05:54 PM
Dude,

http://b_a_b.tripod.com/temp/stfu.jpg

summond_skull
07-04-2003, 10:06 PM
i think gc xbox r the best coz

xbox: o :D :lol: nline and exclusive and harder and u can play with ur fav background music. eg:50 in da club iz amazing while playing project gotham racing or wwe raw. u dun need to wait for loadin it loads atuomatically and no need for a memory card it haz a built in hardrive

gamecube: B) amazing and hard playing games like zelda wind waker , metroid prime , super smash bros melee all have a lot of replay quality so u wont get bored i bought a game cube and super smash bros melee the first day it came out( i pr-ordered it) i still play super smash bros melee with my friends and brothers and sisters. some people say it&#39;s kiddy BUT why dont they try completeing zelda wind waker less than 10 hours :angry: or complete super smash bros melee in very hard mode without dieing :angry:

ps2 gamez dun last a week their allllllll crap vice city didny even last me a weekend.

ps2:has bad graphics compared to the gamecube and xbox
waitin for gamez to load iz like waitin for ur sister to get out the shower.

yet some NOOBS still say the ps2 iz better :angry:

they must have brain damage

slammy_dunken
07-04-2003, 11:07 PM
Originally posted by summond_skull@4 July 2003 - 16:06
i think gc xbox r the best coz

xbox: o :D :lol: nline and exclusive and harder and u can play with ur fav background music. eg:50 in da club iz amazing while playing project gotham racing or wwe raw. u dun need to wait for loadin it loads atuomatically and no need for a memory card it haz a built in hardrive

gamecube: B) amazing and hard playing games like zelda wind waker , metroid prime , super smash bros melee all have a lot of replay quality so u wont get bored i bought a game cube and super smash bros melee the first day it came out( i pr-ordered it) i still play super smash bros melee with my friends and brothers and sisters. some people say it&#39;s kiddy BUT why dont they try completeing zelda wind waker less than 10 hours :angry: or complete super smash bros melee in very hard mode without dieing :angry:

ps2 gamez dun last a week their allllllll crap vice city didny even last me a weekend.

ps2:has bad graphics compared to the gamecube and xbox
waitin for gamez to load iz like waitin for ur sister to get out the shower.

yet some NOOBS still say the ps2 iz better :angry:

they must have brain damage
(I seriously don&#39;t want to turn this into a flame war, but he&#39;s asking for it.)

You&#39;re saying I have brain damage and I&#39;m a n00b, assclown? Do your research first, Elroy. GCN&#39;s graphics don&#39;t even compare with PS2&#39;s. PS2: Came out a year before GCN and XBOX. PS2: Better compatability options. The only reason GCN is popular is because their games appeal more to little kids. They remove some options in popular games so that the wee one&#39;s minds won&#39;t be posessed. For example, they remove the blood in THPS3.

XBOX has online compatability. WOW&#33;&#33;&#33; So does the PS2 and the GCN&#33; WHAT THE HELL DOES ONLINE COMPATABILITY HAVE TO DO WITH THE NEXT-GEN CONSOLES, WHEN ALL OF THEM HAVE ONLINE COMPATABILITY???&#33;&#33;&#33; XBOX has a built-in hard drive. Well the PS2 will have a hard drive too dumbass.

Also, you just compared ONE PS2 game to 3 GCN games and 2 XBOX games. How fair are those odds, huh?

Dude, all you&#39;re doing is comparing the major next-gen systems without using any facts. Next time, so some research, or else you&#39;re gonna get flamed again.

freak
07-04-2003, 11:18 PM
Originally posted by Ambush333@4 July 2003 - 06:37
I think Playstation 2 Is The Worst System Out There because it dosn&#39;t have good games and i like xbox better
Dude get a life :rolleyes: Sorry I just get mad when people bash system&#39;s it&#39;s senseless. I have all of them there all good but trutfuly i like ps2. may not be the most powerful but i like the games better. But all the systems have good game gamecube less then the others but theres still a few&#33;

CadeLaguana
07-05-2003, 03:32 AM
stop guys please&#33;&#33; This is what ambush wants. You want to take your anger out on something, take it out on a noob or somethin. You guys just won&#39;t stop&#33; In fact I didn&#39;t even care to read the last couple of posts because they started with the same old crap :

xbox is the best cuz....blah blah blah

(I don&#39;t want to start a flame war but he&#39;s asking for it)

The ps...blah balh blah blahb lah. I&#39;ve heard it all before, we know we know

FOR GODS SAKES WE ALL KNOW&#33;

why isnt everyone like me and freak. Buy em all and shut your mouth&#33;

P.S If I was a mod I&#39;d ban the words XBOX, PLAYSTATION 2, and Gamecube. You all either are or act like a bunch of 9 year olds that are defending the little console your mommy&#39;s buy you. Just like you, you guys buy the same stuff good ol&#39; MOM would buy. "Mommy uses quilted northern toilet paper, it must be the best&#33; Mommy uses tide detergent, it must be the BEST&#33; Mommy bought me this playstation 2 or xbox for christmas, i love her, IT MUST BE THE BEST&#33; Think for yourselves. You think ones better than the other, fine, but don&#39;t tell the world&#33;

AMBUSH you start another one of these wars,I will take whatever your console is, take its cords, tie your body to it, take you to harlem, tell everyone there you called them N******, and let them gut you alive&#33;....though I probably wouldn&#39;t make it out myself, but to see you fall, would be a great death wish.

Like I said, Stop responding to this topic&#33; Your only making that fool happy&#33; We are brothers in this place&#33; Now everyone give each other a big hug :wub: and SHUT THE :swear: UP&#33;

Cl1mh4224rd
07-05-2003, 03:37 AM
Ambush is a troll... Just browse the boards and check out all the threads s/he has started, and then check out how many s/he has followed up on... 1? Maybe 2?

slammy_dunken
07-05-2003, 03:39 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana@4 July 2003 - 21:32
Buy em all and shut your mouth&#33;
I would, when I get a million dollars. :lol:

You want to take your anger out on something, take it out on a noob or somethin.
I already did. He was in this board.

If you want us to stop this bullshit, then PM a mod and tell them to close this yourself.

CadeLaguana
07-05-2003, 03:41 AM
Originally posted by slammy_dunken@5 July 2003 - 04:39

If you want us to stop this bullshit, then PM a mod and tell them to close this yourself.
I&#39;m way ahead of you friend...

Twist3r
07-05-2003, 03:41 AM
lock this topic xbox allready one the counsol war

Cl1mh4224rd
07-05-2003, 03:44 AM
Originally posted by Twister@5 July 2003 - 04:41
lock this topic xbox allready one the counsol war
Haha... Nice way to end it, smartass. Couldn&#39;t even spell "won" properly...

CadeLaguana
07-05-2003, 03:48 AM
haha that was pretty funny. Anyway no one "WON". If you think that then.... :">

Usually I have a good line after that but I&#39;m tired, going to play morrowind,

Peace&#33; :flowers:

slammy_dunken
07-05-2003, 03:50 AM
Originally posted by CadeLaguana+4 July 2003 - 21:41--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (CadeLaguana @ 4 July 2003 - 21:41)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-slammy_dunken@5 July 2003 - 04:39

I&#39;m way ahead of you friend... [/b][/quote]
Hey&#33; I have a friend. Hehe... :lol:

CadeLaguana
07-05-2003, 03:53 AM
I&#39;m so touched...So you took me up on my offer...I think I&#39;m gonna cry :)

Dude I know a place in town that has good hotel rates&#33; I can be in my jungle man outfit in a couple of minutes&#33;

:P :P

I hope you know that was a joke, I&#39;m happily not married but with someone ;)

EDIT: I&#39;m not responding anymore, My bro just came over and he wants to take me to a place so we can light up some fireworks&#33; PEACE people,

For you that live here in America, HAPPY FORTH OF JULY&#33;

Ambush333
07-05-2003, 04:41 AM
sorry guys

CadeLaguana
07-05-2003, 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Ambush333@5 July 2003 - 05:41
sorry guys
ahhh no problem ambush. You are new here so you probably didn&#39;t know how many console wars come up here. Just make sure it doesnt happen again ;) B)