PDA

View Full Version : FTN Leech account.

Brandon
09-02-2007, 07:40 AM
Desiking and Blackbird are the winners. The person who shows the best community dedication and leech dedication keeps the account. The other will be disabled.

If the final user doesn't keep up to his word he will also be disabled and a new user will be chosen.

Winners, PM me for details.

Presto
09-02-2007, 07:41 AM
Wot does it mean? :o

blackbird
09-02-2007, 07:42 AM
you are kidding right ? :D

solaris
09-02-2007, 07:44 AM
does this mean no uploading and only downloading from FTN
then can i have it :D

Brandon
09-02-2007, 07:45 AM
Nope, dead serious.
Leech account for the duration of the account. Oh, and it's free btw. None of that pay to leech bullshit you see on other sites. I expect some serious leeching though.

Crappy
09-02-2007, 07:46 AM
Can I have it? I will leech min 2 torrents at day and will seed to ratio 2.0 ;)

PirateEagle
09-02-2007, 07:48 AM
1st of all thanks for this nice giveaway and give someone of us a chance to be FTN member

ok may i have FTN that is a my dream dracker if i get FTN i will not need any other tracker than FTN i know that is hard to get in but it is worth of try i can seed and leech if you require me to leech i will leech BUT I AM AN GOOD SHARER MOST MY RATIO IS MORE THAN 1.5 average 2.x but i will only leech if you request that that is a not problem to me i know that FTN have fastest pretimes and hard to get in one word best tracker and one of rarest i can seed in FTN a lot and to leech but i am an good ratio keeper i am not a trader or cheater i can do everything for FTN because i really need that tracker it have good movie pack sometimes freelech i can give you anything you wanna only for that FTN if i get an FTN i will totally retired from all other tracker because if i got FTN i will not need any other...and this is a my only chance to get FTN because don`t trade...and if you require me to not seed i will only leech and i will leech then 24/7 downloading everything from FTN :D

and good luck to aLL :)

dragos
09-02-2007, 07:52 AM
FTN was always obsesed about users not leeching , but this too much now :P

trikster
09-02-2007, 07:56 AM
I expect some serious leeching though.
How serous are we talking about?

rovama
09-02-2007, 07:58 AM
Well, i can leech forever, if that's what your asking for, like a fu*** vampire :naughty:

blackbird
09-02-2007, 07:58 AM
can i have it .. i will leech the hell out of it .. lol

oh but i dont have an awesomo connection .. 1 mbps download speed .. thats all... :(

and if i dont leech .. you can take it back ... :D

dawgeee
09-02-2007, 08:03 AM
i feel i deserve to be at FTN , coz i maintain good ratio at most of the tracker. recently got into ScT .

the only point that doesnt satisfy your requirement is that i dont leech much ! :huh::P

but still i would like to have it :rolleyes:

blackbird
09-02-2007, 08:05 AM
i feel i deserve to be at FTN , coz i maintain good ratio at most of the tracker. recently got into ScT .

the only point that doesnt satisfy your requirement is that i dont leech much ! :huh::P

but still i would like to have it :rolleyes:

this account isnt for seeders..lol :lol:

to7aimer
09-02-2007, 08:08 AM
Let me tell somethin' , this is the most greatest giveaway i ever heared about.

well, I'm a very good leecher.. I leave every torrent leeching one week at least , thats why my client is always full. beside that i always have a good ratio in my trackers, and FTN is the best 4 me .

So, if i got this chance i wont let u down, cuz i really look 4 this tracker and i wont lose it and i'll try my best 2 make it the best ratio ever.

Nice one dude... Keep it up

Cheers all.

Edit: Promise not to trade or share at all , and I'll give it all my concern 24/7 So u can keep check it and u'll see that.

bblogs
09-02-2007, 08:19 AM
This applies to current users also.

OK this is strange :O

If you allow me to leech forever on my acc, then:

1) Does my ratio stay the same
2) What happens to an existing account when we 'stop seriously leeching'
3) What are the requirements of this?

I'm not really asking for my acc to be made freeleech, just wondering how this will all work :)

NickySantoro
09-02-2007, 08:19 AM
Hi!
Can i have a leecher acc? I really want to leech:D

blackbird
09-02-2007, 08:24 AM
This applies to current users also.

:blink: .. are you drunk ?

Skiz
09-02-2007, 08:55 AM
Well, some of you really know how to piss on a parade. :dabs:

This is how is goin' to work. I spoke with Brandon and he was ready to call this off due to some bad attitudes from a few and I don't blame him. Sheesh....I guess you just can't please some people. :ermm:

Neither of us want to see any more bad attitudes or off-topic conversations, sooo....

This offer is good until I go to bed. I'm tired and it's late, but I'll stay up and see this through.

Posts that are way off topic will be deleted. Posts that are negative will be deleted. There are no tricks here, just a spectacular deal for some lucky member. ;)

Remember, this offer expires when my head hits the pillow.

Armagedon
09-02-2007, 09:06 AM
the solution of inactivity would be increas the users limit, don't care about the rep. you have on the internet if its a good tracker it will go up and i am sure its a good one. If i was some admin of FTN i would rase up the user limit to 10000 users and open reg. there are a lot of people who don't have ftn so the limit will be hit very fast. => you get more donors => buy better server => and you will see the activity on the site will be awsome. its just my logic no offens.

Brandon
09-02-2007, 09:08 AM
jesus... i'm not trying to increase leeching..... We already have the most leechers per user limit... I'm just trying to be nice :s

I give up.

Skiz
09-02-2007, 09:09 AM
the solution of inactivity would be increas the users limit, don't care about the rep. you have on the internet if its a good tracker it will go up and i am sure its a good one. If i was some admin of FTN i would rase up the user limit to 10000 users and open reg. there are a lot of people who don't have ftn so the limit will be hit very fast. => you get more donors => buy better server => and you will see the activity on the site will be awsome. its just my logic no offens.

What does donor contributions and activity have to do with the price of tea in China?

He's just being nice, that's all. If he were trying to increase activity, I'm sure he'd be giving out invites like candy.

Let's keep it on topic.

desiKing
09-02-2007, 09:11 AM
Leeching....24/7? can i have the golden account, please.

gnlstryker
oh can i have it please.....i will leech 4 ever and love ftn like hell.

PoOki

The amount of cheaters will be increased too ;)

And Brandon what is the mininum internet down speed?

Isimeria
09-02-2007, 09:16 AM
i'll be glad to leech on this super tracker. taking into account the fact that I have never had such a high-quality tracker. i have never "touch" a higher lvl thn 6 :(. i hope my dream come true today or else it'll be gone for a long, long time...

Skiz
09-02-2007, 09:16 AM
*yawn*

Brandon
09-02-2007, 09:18 AM
I'm looking for someone I can call a dedicated FTN user. I want a community user who enjoys the site... If you like another site don't bother posting here. I don't give a shit about increasing the overall leeching amounts or i'd be offering more than one account.

I just want a dedicated user. There will only be ONE user who can hold this title. If that user can't handle it, I'll be back to offer it to someone else. NOTHING TO DO WITH INCREASING THE OVERALL LEECHER AMOUNT. Is that clear?

Let me say it again. I like to make people happy. I want to make someone's day/month/year.. It's an offer I will only offer once unless this user cannot live up to expectations.

blackbird
09-02-2007, 09:18 AM
i'll be glad to leech on this super tracker. taking into account the fact that I have never had such a high-quality tracker. i have never "touch" a higher lvl thn 6 :(. i hope my dream come true today or else it'll be gone for a long, long time...

This applies to current users also

you already need an account to have this account :yup:

Armagedon
09-02-2007, 09:19 AM

What does donor contributions and activity have to do with the price of tea in China?

He's just being nice, that's all. If he were trying to increase activity, I'm sure he'd be giving out invites like candy.

Let's keep it on topic.

i don't see point being nice to traders we all know that there is a lack of leechers it becomes useless for uploaders to upload the releases as fast as it can be done, cause they get meybe like 5 - 8 leechers/torrent

P.S. brandon if you want to make some one happy i think you should ask some one on a swedish forum, who have nice and unlimited connection. people who have download limit don't even ask, you will not met the criteria

saulin
09-02-2007, 09:22 AM
Mmmm I never wanted FTN because I heard people just don't leech so many torrents don't have leechers which I thought would make it hard to seed. This account does sound interesting.

I'd take it.

Brandon
09-02-2007, 09:24 AM
i don't see point being nice to traders we all know that there is a lack of leechers it becomes useless for uploaders to upload the releases as fast as it can be done, cause they get meybe like 5 - 8 leechers/torrent

Nothing to do with traders dude.. I said in my initial post if the account is traded it'll be disabled.. Also, the uploaders have been upping for FTN for a long time. If they were bothered by the amount of leechers they would have left. This has nothing to do with leechers...... This is what the third time i've said that?

blackbird
09-02-2007, 09:25 AM

Let's keep it on topic.

http://ghetto.hjsoft.com/icons/Party-Pooper.jpg
(http://ghetto.hjsoft.com/icons/Party-Pooper.jpg)

PirateEagle
09-02-2007, 09:26 AM
I'm looking for someone I can call a dedicated FTN user. I want a community user who enjoys the site... If you like another site don't bother posting here. I don't give a shit about increasing the overall leeching amounts or i'd be offering more than one account.

I just want a dedicated user. There will only be ONE user who can hold this title. If that user can't handle it, I'll be back to offer it to someone else. NOTHING TO DO WITH INCREASING THE OVERALL LEECHER AMOUNT. Is that clear?

Let me say it again. I like to make people happy. I want to make someone's day/month/year.. It's an offer I will only offer once unless this user cannot live up to expectations.
i think that i can handle it that leecher acc i can leech to the death that is very nice of you i just know that FTN is great site and i am shure that i will like FTN even more if you chose me you will not be dissapointed :)

AugustoP
09-02-2007, 09:26 AM
RSS, leech, delete, hell yeah!

_coder_
09-02-2007, 09:28 AM
I am a Leecher Demon, I will leech the FU*K out of your Site. You dont believe? Just Try ME !!

I Dare You, No wait I Double Dare You !!

hahaha ;)

Brandon
09-02-2007, 09:28 AM
Ok, I'm a very honest person so here goes.

So far blackbird is in the lead.

I'll choose 2 people. The person who I feel is the most impressive in terms of both dedication and community appreciation will keep it.

blackbird
09-02-2007, 09:29 AM

:w00t::clap:

JA
09-02-2007, 09:31 AM

YOU PICKED A BETTLE?! OH NO!!!! :(:(

Ha congrats and congrats to the other person :P

Brandon
09-02-2007, 09:34 AM

Hey sexy :wub:

Skiz
09-02-2007, 09:35 AM

He picked a bird. :frusty:

Wait a sec, you didn't even say "beetle", you said "bettle". What the hell is that? :unsure:

Quit talking all Aussie and confusing me. They don't like that at the bar here in town called, "Aussie's". I think they'd know. :snooty:

dawgeee
09-02-2007, 09:36 AM
UPDATE:
I'll choose 2 people. The person who I feel is the most impressive in terms of both dedication and community appreciation will keep it. That will of course include you leeching like a mofo.

who is behind blackbird :w00t:

Lizard King
09-02-2007, 09:37 AM
Hell yeah. I really need this acc. I have asymmetric bandwidth so this acc is great chance for me. I also don't have money for good seedbox. I'm good in leaching :D I can leech every time :yup:

Sorry for my English :)

Brandon
09-02-2007, 09:41 AM
UPDATE:
I'll choose 2 people. The person who I feel is the most impressive in terms of both dedication and community appreciation will keep it. That will of course include you leeching like a mofo.

who is behind blackbird :w00t:

Not sure :ermm:

th0r
09-02-2007, 09:42 AM
this is so cruel brandon, why must you do this?

Armagedon
09-02-2007, 09:43 AM
i am sure the main thoughts after that acc. is not being nice ;)

th0r
09-02-2007, 09:44 AM
i hope brandon has his pms turned off

AugustoP
09-02-2007, 09:44 AM
Looks like everyone are just too shocked to apply, so it's a chance to post a first good application.
1. Why will I be a good leecher? Because I have wide range of interests - from all kinds of music to 0day software, from x264 high-def video to screeners of latest flics. The only stuff I will not download is console games.
2. Why will I be a good user? To answer that question you could just read my previous posts and decide for yourself. At least I don't use online translators for my posts %)

th0r
09-02-2007, 09:47 AM
sorry augustop, the proper way to grovel in the bittorrent invites discussion is to say something like plz i rly needz tis acount n i wil leech it from it ok thx bai

hungdob
09-02-2007, 09:48 AM
i really dont understand u people, brandon comes here and gives opportunity 4 people 2 enjoy his site and u just bit*h about it?!
i saw brandon hands out invites more then once 2 people he thought r trusted&deserve it.
if u dont have anything useful 2 say just sit back&move 2 d next thread.
tnx brandon and i wont even ask 2 get d account cause i know im not able 2 leech like u expect :P
and people stop being hostile 2 people who try 2 help u.

zizo85
09-02-2007, 09:50 AM
who dont want leech FTN:D
can i have it
i will download all the time :yup:
that will be extremly nice 4 me
regard
Messi

th0r
09-02-2007, 09:50 AM
i guess it would be a spam post if i said great giveaway, heh

Skiz
09-02-2007, 09:51 AM
http://img292.imageshack.us/img292/9125/yawnfo4.gif (http://imageshack.us)

amdxp
09-02-2007, 09:52 AM
I like FTN and i want to be a member of this great community. But here is so many people i don't think i have any chance. :)

_coder_
09-02-2007, 09:54 AM
sorry augustop, the proper way to grovel in the bittorrent invites discussion is to say something like plz i rly needz tis acount n i wil leech it from it ok thx bai

:shifty:

Brandon
Skizo is going to bed. Any posts after this will be disregarded.
blackbird got the first one.

th0r
for all the posters with low self-esteem, at least try and state a decent reason why you want an ftn account

btw, how is school going brandon?

_coder_
09-02-2007, 09:57 AM
Skizo is going to bed. Any posts after this will be disregarded.
blackbird got the first one.

What about ME ME ME !!! :(

Skiz
09-02-2007, 10:08 AM
See post #1 for winners!

RainRoofer
09-02-2007, 11:19 AM
omg give me piratebay acc for free