PDA

View Full Version : RTS is closing down too??

nemesi54
09-02-2007, 11:46 AM
RTS Temporarily Closing

We are announcing our Temporarily Closure .We will be back in the soon future .We will be using that time to continue developing our new RTS 2 which will be our main style when we comeback .We will be also evaluating our current strategies and improve them as best as we can. We will be working to improve the tracker itself and fix any problems that may have arised before.All your suggestions and opinions which you have posted in forums,irc or pm'd us with will be taken all in consideration and alot will be implented when RTS 2 comes back

We would like to thank all our great members who have been supporting us during that time ,we would like to thank all our members who have been suggesting and those who have been criticizing us for good .We would like to thank all our former mods ,uploaders ,donors,vips and anyone who have co-operated and believed in us

The staff will be present in the irc channel tomorrow to reply to all your questions ,suggestions and anything regarding RTS Closure or RTS 2 and what we will be preparing when we comeback .You can still idle in our irc channel and meet your friends as always

Thank You

WTF....Is it a disease??Like the Cancer of trackers

Loris
09-02-2007, 11:57 AM
meh.. no loss.. run the scene what a joke
content sucked
pre time really sucked
packs were ok
speed was average

_coder_
09-02-2007, 11:58 AM
Will the current members keep there upload stats or will everyone have to start fresh when they return (i mean if they return lol)

no_more_tears
09-02-2007, 12:00 PM
all of us will keep current stats

Sylar666
09-02-2007, 12:25 PM
I am personally sorry for them.

zxcv
09-02-2007, 12:32 PM
Anybody knows why?

TrippingOnAcid
09-02-2007, 12:39 PM
Probably just taking times to think things over and make improvements to their code as adjust other things.

DrParker
09-02-2007, 01:33 PM
well they didnt say when they will be back so i guess its bad news

twinpeaks
09-02-2007, 01:33 PM
Thanks for the good news :D
Will they really come back?

rocknrule
09-02-2007, 01:36 PM
Thanks for the good news :D
Will they really come back?

Are you MM?

nadeem111as
09-02-2007, 01:38 PM
i think they will come back

Chalisto
09-02-2007, 02:00 PM
They got hacked, not to mention their DB was handed out to ppl (by the hackers). Not to mention no uploads, couldn't keep up with the elite. Only thing I ever liked was the design. Don't expect it back though, I heard the sysop was going around telling ppl he needed donations to keep the site up, but yet he went on donating to other sites. lol. Can anyone confirm or deny that?

:)

09-02-2007, 02:07 PM
They will Be Back Guys

lubu
09-02-2007, 02:14 PM
WHY WHY????? Its sad...It was among the few trackers that I have that had good movie packs now it is closing down...First SCN now RTS why???? I hope it comes back soon...Also what will happen to my stats and profile there.. will it still be there in RTS2????

DTD8
09-02-2007, 03:14 PM
wonder if it has anything to do with the SCN closing

krisil
09-02-2007, 04:26 PM
i also suspect this.....

awoeonip
09-02-2007, 04:55 PM
good luck guys, and hope for the best. rts was a really visually well designed site.

kompelli
09-02-2007, 04:55 PM
RTS is coming back soon and that too with a lot of improvement which will be RTS 2.

A number of updates along with the tracker itself will be done.

It will be a better tracker than now, I am waiting for it :)

jam0980tr
09-02-2007, 05:15 PM
best news of the day

zedex
09-02-2007, 05:16 PM
hope you comeback guys , i really liked this tracker .

krisil
09-02-2007, 05:42 PM
the site layout was absolutely stunning........ first rate :)

Skiz
09-02-2007, 05:50 PM
Anybody knows why?

Did you even bother to read the first post?

jam0980tr
09-02-2007, 06:09 PM
the site layout maybe nices but there codeing shit i hope they fixs that

KSA
09-02-2007, 07:04 PM
Good luck RTS staff ... till v2

blackbird
09-02-2007, 07:11 PM
that rts donation bar was stuck at 30% for a long time .. i knew something like this was gona happen soon .. :(

i hope they come up with something nice other than a zero day tracker next tine .. we dont need another 0day tracker ...

dbmp
09-02-2007, 07:44 PM
Site layout - 5*
Rest of tracker - 1*

Won't miss them...

Defy
09-02-2007, 08:29 PM
It states in their news that staff will be answering any questions/concerns in their IRC channel. Maybe they can shed a little light on the expected return date there.

Enlightened
09-02-2007, 08:48 PM
Good Ridance.......disable me just because i am Parked for awhile, have always Uploaded, SHIT. I am glad they are GONE !! for good. who needs it.

microships
09-02-2007, 09:26 PM
Good Ridance.......disable me just because i am Parked for awhile, have always Uploaded, SHIT. I am glad they are GONE !! for good. who needs it.

If you have contacted a staff member ,you could have simply solve the problem but i doubt you tried

our ETA is around 4 months .We don't want to put exact date sothat we won't miss it ,we will take sometime to make everything work out and improve alot of things also to apply alot of members suggestions we have recieved so we will be back once we have finished everything and ready to comeback again

th0r
09-02-2007, 10:24 PM
ask mota if he needs any help designing, microships

SAM
09-02-2007, 10:54 PM
i'm sorry and i liked this tracker :(

yoyogi4
09-02-2007, 11:46 PM
I think new users or users in general should have the /delacct.php option available in case they feels the site is not for them, in RTS V2.0.

Enlightened
09-03-2007, 12:18 AM

If you have contacted a staff member ,you could have simply solve the problem but i doubt you tried

our ETA is around 4 months .We don't want to put exact date sothat we won't miss it ,we will take sometime to make everything work out and improve alot of things also to apply alot of members suggestions we have recieved so we will be back once we have finished everything and ready to comeback again

It was less than that, BTW. I asked J.A. he ignored me....

so, don't said i did nOT tried.I had 4 invites in that account too.with zero download and all FREELEECH upload.

so be it.:cry:

microships
09-03-2007, 10:28 AM
Well,Mainly the new tracker will be for members who have been showing their interest in RTS V1 and those active members and i am sure those who don't want to be part of RTS v2 won't be included

@BestTrade

I think jessica was busy or something and he forgot as he stepped down from being amod awhile ago but i believe you could ahve come to the irc or even pm me with the situation and it will be solved

waterloo
09-03-2007, 10:51 AM
RTS irc channel was nuts. Good times :P

Necronomicon
09-03-2007, 10:55 AM
Well,Mainly the new tracker will be for members who have been showing their interest in RTS V1 and those active members and i am sure those who don't want to be part of RTS v2 won't be included

@BestTrade

I think jessica was busy or something and he forgot as he stepped down from being amod awhile ago but i believe you could ahve come to the irc or even pm me with the situation and it will be solved
I stay and also I hope U make it...I was given a warning twice and I PM-ed U, just to make things clear. Then U were very generous as U have seen that hit and run was not the case. Well done, Microships! It' s a shame to end up like this. U deserve better!;)

JA
09-03-2007, 11:23 AM

It was less than that, BTW. I asked J.A. he ignored me....

so, don't said i did nOT tried.I had 4 invites in that account too.with zero download and all FREELEECH upload.

so be it.:cry:
What did you ask me?....:blink:

microships
09-03-2007, 12:40 PM

@BestTrade

I stay and also I hope U make it...I was given a warning twice and I PM-ed U, just to make things clear. Then U were very generous as U have seen that hit and run was not the case. Well done, Microships! It' s a shame to end up like this. U deserve better!;)

Well,That was you :)

mainly we care alot much about our members ,RTS staff aren't ignorant staff whose decisions is unnegotiable ,no we tend to listen to very member and if there is some wrong decidion made by staff member it can be reversed and fixed ,Our members are our associates and that's our base when dealing with members

I belive that everyone who have pm'd me on RTS either on tracker or irc have been responded politely even uploaders who were stealing our packs were pm'd politely to follow our rules

The only thing that perhaps pisses some off are the HNR warnings but that's mainly meant to fullfill the sharing concept we hold so i hope those who got warned understand the concept :)

Also anyone who may have an issue or had an issue before can always pm me or any staff member at RTS and he will be responded

In the name of RTS staff i would like to thank all members who have been suppoting us during the time with their postive posts in here ,RTS Forums or any other places and would like to thank also those who criticize us for good

Our old irc channel is back and our staff will be responding to all your questions on irc

IRC Channel

We have decided to move back to our old irc network, details can be found below. This channel will be opened throughout the period RTS is closed, and we welcome everyone to come and chat :) Staff members will be idling in the channel for any questions you guys have.

Server: irc.p2p-network.org
Channel: #r**************

Port 6667 or Port 7000 for SSL

//RTS Staff

Daniel
09-03-2007, 02:00 PM
I hope you're not doing another TiT with several months of delays ;) Good luck for everything you've planned.

Tiffany
09-03-2007, 03:38 PM
meh.. no loss.. run the scene what a joke
content sucked
pre time really sucked
packs were ok
speed was average

Perfect description of RTS. Next time guys, stop the overhype and let it open sign up up to 8K users and then give members 10GB of UL credit when signing up. Finally, let them trade invites.

solaris
09-03-2007, 04:15 PM
had just signed up during the signups

akkk
09-03-2007, 07:25 PM
I think it just closed because I can't open it anymore :(

terrorize
09-03-2007, 08:00 PM
me too too bad,hope it'll be back soon.

kompelli
09-04-2007, 12:38 PM
Yup the old irc is working fine :)