PDA

View Full Version : How does one get higher levels without trading?

Kyl3KK
09-02-2007, 09:20 PM
I have accounts levels 2-6 and I got none of them through trading. I use them all and have nice ratios with decent buffers on all of them (except one right now but thats besides the point [.972 ratio at TD]), including an almost 90GB Inf. ratio at A-L and a 15GB buffer at TheDVDClub.

I am a good user too, only been warned twice, once on 2 trackers. One warning was on OiNK and that was because I uploaded a transcode supposedly because I checked the tracks and even said if its found to be a transcode that I would delete it. Second time was TL because I gave free invites. :rolleyes: I dumped them and don't use them anymore.

I have never traded and I don't plan on doing so, so I was wondering how I could get a level 7 or higher without trading?

Specifically I'm talking about ScT, as thats all I'm looking for right now. I'm not asking for one in this post (although if you 're feeling nice today, I won't say no. ;)), just whats the best path to get in without paying the donation fee or trading?

I think I've been a good user here. One of my first posts was a invite giveaway and I will continue to do them as long as I keep getting invites.

Long post for one simple question:

How can I get level 7+ (specifically SCT), without paying or trading?

melatonin
09-02-2007, 09:23 PM
simple. by making friends and being good ;)

Kyl3KK
09-02-2007, 09:27 PM
Will you be my friend? ;) lol

fridash
09-02-2007, 09:32 PM
simple. by making friends and being good ;)

my friend he just gave you the secret

Kyl3KK
09-02-2007, 09:36 PM
I see... What inspired me to make this post actually was a post here asking for FTN to the point where he sang a song. He talked about what a great community FST was and Brandon loved the post and the song so much he gave him one... but I'm not about so sing, so I was looking for the next best option. :)

Artemis
09-02-2007, 09:37 PM
As melatonin says it is a matter of getting to know the people here. That way you get to make friends and as people get to know you they will invite you to the trakcers that you want, because they trust you. This is the most important thing about the higher level invites you are responsible for your invitee, so although there are many here with high level invites they need to know that they can trust the person they are inviting. But then getting to know the people on the forum is half the fun:D

Nightmeare
09-02-2007, 09:40 PM
u earn respect

Kyl3KK
09-02-2007, 09:41 PM
Yeah. I remember my invite to BMTV was from here, free thanks to a kind soul, and I had only about 25 posts, now I'm doing great there but I know what it means to be responsible for your invitee, I almost lost my OiNK account for it.

I think I'm a good guy though! I gave an invite to user here who then posted a RevTT giveaway and he shot one right my way even though he only had 2, since I invited him somewhere else. :)

I especially love your signature Artemis
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/artemis-168734)

sear
09-02-2007, 09:42 PM
Listen to Artemis he speaks the truth.

Kyl3KK
09-02-2007, 09:46 PM
Thanks for your advice guys. Really appreciate it. :)

Shando
09-02-2007, 09:53 PM
yas you can its the best bt forum and have a great ppl

direstraits
09-02-2007, 09:55 PM
u earn respect

or disrespect

fridash
09-02-2007, 09:57 PM
fst is filled with people that share for the point of sharing

there are many out there - good luck -

Kyl3KK
09-02-2007, 09:58 PM
Earning disrespect gets you into ScT? Well then:

You all suck!

:) Just kidding!

direstraits
09-02-2007, 10:01 PM
Earning disrespect gets you into ScT?

I wasn't talking about that, just making clear that some people earn respect and some others disrespect...

For example you were the last guy I was able to invite to the site I invited you, someone earned DISRESPECT when he made me lose my invites privileges,

let me think of another example...
some community reps give out user details...
well...

got the idea? :happy:

Kyl3KK
09-02-2007, 10:05 PM
Yeah I know what you meant, it was me being funny is all.

It sucks that someone got your invites taken away from that site! It's currently my favorite! (If I remember which site correctly, I'm not good with user names, but I'm pretty sure I know which site). I would lend you some of mine if I could when I hit PU there hehe! :)

fst is filled with people that share for the point of sharing

there are many out there - good luck -

Thank you. :)

direstraits
09-02-2007, 10:09 PM
Yeah I know what you meant, it was me being funny is all.

It sucks that someone got your invites taken away from that site! It's currently my favorite! (If I remember which site correctly, I'm not good with user names, but I'm pretty sure I know which site). I would lend you some of mine if I could when I hit PU there hehe! :)

<3

See? that's making friends, trust. Ain't based on favors anyway, I did it cause I felt like, not pretending to receive somethin from you in the future :)

Kyl3KK
09-02-2007, 10:11 PM
Yeah I know, but if you need something don't hesitate to ask. :)

th0r
09-02-2007, 10:17 PM
u needz to traed for hihger lvl trackrs n get buffrs on dem so u canz traed for lvl 9 or 10 lolz

Kyl3KK
09-02-2007, 10:42 PM
Nah sorry, can't do that. :)

th0r
09-02-2007, 10:53 PM
ok, i was kidding

Kyl3KK
09-02-2007, 10:58 PM
I know :P It made me laugh actually.

tintin123
09-02-2007, 11:49 PM
make friends and share seedboxes

to be honest u lose more accounts than u make through trading

Kyl3KK
09-02-2007, 11:53 PM
That's why I don't. :)

Brenya
09-02-2007, 11:58 PM
Having a high BT Rep can't hurt either.

th0r
09-03-2007, 12:07 AM
upon first look, i think it hurts more than it helps because the bt rep used to be the trading rep (not that they so different); so users may misconstrue the two, and mistake you for a trader rather than just a generous user

KFlint
09-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Having a high BT Rep can't hurt either.

don't agree

you won't have high level trackers for free by having many rep points, it only shows that you are a trader and people may not believe that you'll keep their gift for yourself

get many posts here and friends and you'll get some for free

Kyl3KK
09-03-2007, 12:10 AM
Yeah but if you look at the comments then you can see its all giveaway rep points. :) But yeah I know what you're saying.

Enlightened
09-03-2007, 12:11 AM
Diplomcy is the best Policy here, don't "piss off" , so many ppl. Never be "arrogant', be polite, and don't 'act" u know it all. Always be Humble.

OMG.I am describing myself.......LOL

Last piece of Advice", U can "kiss my A$$", I can get U a S*T...., and make sure u are hook-up in MSN, ICQ,AIM,Yahoo or google Instant Messenger.

Kyl3KK
09-03-2007, 12:19 AM
At first glance I almost thought you were offering me one.

:( lol

th0r
09-03-2007, 12:48 AM
Never be "arrogant',
OMG.I am describing myself.......LOL

:whistling

Enlightened
09-03-2007, 12:58 AM
At first glance I almost thought you were offering me one.

:( lol
I am just "suggesting " ways U go about gettimg into "higher Levels" i was kiddin about that part about "kissin my ***""

i have given out 3 S*T 3 times....... I think I am done

U need alot of patience, Nothing BUT patience, If U are NOT going to TRADE

th0r
09-03-2007, 12:58 AM
you must be a very impatient person then

Enlightened
09-03-2007, 01:02 AM

U know I have NEVER "commented" on any of your Post so far.....
can U RESPECT mine..... and if u want a fuckin "fight'.....bring it on, man:angry::angry::angry:

th0r
09-03-2007, 01:31 AM
r u serios? u canot b serios

direstraits
09-03-2007, 01:31 AM

U know I have NEVER "commented" on any of your Post so far.....
can U RESPECT mine..... and if u want a fuckin "fight'.....bring it on, man:angry::angry::angry:

BestTrade_Ever:
don't be childish, its just a comment :unsure:
You gotta love th0r and his LOLCAT language :)

Enlightened
09-03-2007, 01:38 AM

I will defintely getback to U.........once my Infraction expires.

Don't want to incur another one........ for 'hostile Posting" agin

I will leave u off the hook for now...LMAO:ermm:

rapesauce10
09-03-2007, 02:10 AM

Oh no best be running Th0r, BiggestFag_Ever is onto you.

th0r
09-03-2007, 03:24 AM
I will leave u off the hook for now...

will my lunch money hold you over?

anions
09-03-2007, 04:16 AM

Wow, 12 yr old traders, using bold and em, are so intimidating...
I'm sure th0r'd rather be eaten by a Stegosaurus than pick up a fight with you mate :rolleyes: