PDA

View Full Version : What's the heaviest album you own

Brenya
09-03-2007, 07:39 AM
I'm not talking about the weight. I'm talking about the screaming, growling, in-your-face hardcore sh*t that your girlfriend can't stand but also can't get enough of.

The sh*t you have to listen to on your 5.1 stereo on max, with all your windows open so your neighbors can hear what a crazy f*ck you are.

Mine's gotta be Wake the Dead, by Comeback Kid

Let's here it. http://www.feebleminds-gifs.com/smiley-faces-84.gif

metal maniac
09-03-2007, 09:17 AM
Man, That question is way to tough to answer!! There are way too many extremely heavy cd's out to pick just one!!! A few I could mention would be any cd from Vader,Slayer, Death,Behemoth,Exodus,Berzerker,Six Feet Under etc. Like I said just way way too many to mention!

Emperator
09-03-2007, 01:24 PM
slipknot ` s albums

Brenya
09-03-2007, 01:30 PM
Alright then what's your favorite?

silent h3ro
09-03-2007, 03:12 PM
Any album from Stutterfly is without a doubt the heaviest/screamo music I have and I have heard a lot of music.

Evil_Monkey
09-03-2007, 03:18 PM
Can't just have one :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist: :fist:

Slayer - Reign In Blood
Slipknot - Vol.3 The Subliminal Verses
Rob Zombie - Hellbilly Deluxe
Rammstein - Sehnsucht
PoisonBlack - Lust Stained Despair
Mudvayne - The End Of All Things To Come
Marilyn Manson - The Golden Age Of Grotesque
In Flames - Come Clarity
Headbangers Ball - The Revenge
Drowning Pool - Desensitized
Caliban - The Awakening
Machine Head - The Blackening
Atreyu - The Best Of
Godsmack - Faceless
The Union Underground - An Education In Rebellion

Brenya
09-03-2007, 05:30 PM
Marilyn Manson, heavy? The only songs I have heard him sing were remakes/pop rock. Hm..

Evil_Monkey
09-03-2007, 07:03 PM
Marilyn Manson, heavy? The only songs I have heard him sing were remakes/pop rock. Hm..

His new albums will definitly prove that he's lost the metal sound
Looking back on his old music, most of the tracks start out slow, but later damn! your eardrums will pop
listen to some of the orignal tracks "fight song", "lunchbox", "rock is dead", "doll-dagga buzz-buzz ziggety-zag" the classics then you'll know what i mean :yup:

peat moss
09-03-2007, 07:06 PM
Album ? Wholy shit batman I'm in a time warp . I always liked Iron Butterfly tho .

WhiteWizard20
09-03-2007, 07:26 PM
Anything from Zao is the hardest that I've heard so far.

Emperator
09-03-2007, 09:56 PM

i have all of theme, but slipknot its my favorite.

Brenya
09-03-2007, 10:39 PM
i have all of theme, but slipknot its my favorite.
Ah sorry, that question was directed to metal maniac :P

Corusco
09-12-2007, 03:36 PM
Anything from Zao is the hardest that I've heard so far.

I would agree that Blood and Fire or Save Yourself from Hell are each some amazing and hard music, but the three following just don't make the Zao Grade. The Funeral of God shows them readjusting to a new band paradigm without Jesse, and they are back in full asskick force with The Fear is What Keeps Us Here.

Other amazing metalcore is Norma Jean, Botch, and As I Lay Dying, but I would count sludge such as Earth and SunnO))) as amongst the heaviest ever.