PDA

View Full Version : Adios Amigos !

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 01:17 PM
:D
Right well as most of you here know im off to Spain to live on Tuesday....and well i found out my computer is going tomorrow, so this is my last day here :( !

Just like to say thanks for making me piss myself laughing every day for.......i dunno, a long time !!! These incontinence pants are wearing very thin......

Ill come back as soon as i can and see how you are all getting on ;) :D

In the meantime I wish you all the best of luck, and ill speak to you on the board for the rest of today.......if anyone comes :unsure: !!

Just like to shout out to those guys that have been really cool to me here, theres almost too many to mention:
lilmiss, celebs_are_us, fugley, metrostars, bo, thegroggman, chalice, thedave, riddler, neil1967, zero cool, RGX, weemouse & lamsey (u pedant u! :P ), illuminati(& his cigars), spindulik, 2nd gen noob. cosmok.... phew there is so many more i dunno who to mention.......just thanks a lot for keeping me occupied and laughing for so long !!!!! :D :D

I will miss all of you :(

Right speak to you.......soon i suppose!

Adios,

:D Bill :D

Proper Bo
07-04-2003, 01:19 PM
bye bye billy :(

No longer will i be mocked at every turn :'(

Hope you enjoy spain bro :)

WeeMouse
07-04-2003, 01:23 PM
Go spam those Spaniards Billy bats! The poor sods won't know what's hit 'em! :lol:

I'll miss ya, ya big eejit!

come back and visit, ok?

:)

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by Proper Bo, I tell thee@4 July 2003 - 13:19
bye bye billy :(

No longer will i be mocked at every turn :'(

Hope you enjoy spain bro :)
hehe, all just a charade im sure you know old bo.......i love ya really ;) :D :D

:D cheers my man, appreciate it

its been fun to say the least u old drunkard u !!!!!

lynx
07-04-2003, 01:39 PM
What ? No internet in Spain ?

Or simply that you won't have time ?

Have a good time anyway.

Originally posted by Proper Bo@4 July 2003 - 14:19
No longer will i be mocked at every turn  :'(

Fool, you aren't going to get away with it that easily. :lol:

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 01:43 PM
Originally posted by lynx+4 July 2003 - 13:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (lynx @ 4 July 2003 - 13:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> What ? No internet in Spain ?

Or simply that you won&#39;t have time ?

<!--QuoteBegin-Proper Bo@4 July 2003 - 14:19
No longer will i be mocked at every turn crying.gif

Fool, you aren&#39;t going to get away with it that easily. :lol: [/b][/quote]
:D :D hey lynx glad to know you will be on bo&#39;s broon ass &#33;&#33;

well i found out im getting a (pretty shitty)laptop&#33;&#33; but anyway im not fussed - i will have access over the summer, then after that i just have to get the internet in whereever i am living &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

i always have time for the nice people here at the boards :D :D

oh yeah thanks weemouse&#33;&#33; course ill drop back in ASAP&#33;&#33;

hypoluxa3k
07-04-2003, 02:30 PM
Take care Comrade, and give my love to members of ETA ;)

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 02:34 PM
Originally posted by hypoluxa3k@4 July 2003 - 14:30
Take care Comrade, and give my love to members of ETA ;)
:o :o :o &#33;&#33;

thanks ill take care but i will stay well away from terrorists thanks&#33;&#33;

i have enough of them in my country &#33;&#33;&#33;

thanks hypo&#33;&#33;

denis123
07-04-2003, 02:35 PM
I shall miss your comments too&#33; Enjoy yourself in Espania.

Must admit I do feel a little sorry for the spanish, but then again they shouldn&#39;t have sent the Armada.

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by denis123@4 July 2003 - 14:35
I shall miss your comments too&#33; Enjoy yourself in Espania.

Must admit I do feel a little sorry for the spanish, but then again they shouldn&#39;t have sent the Armada.
:lol: :lol: thanks very much denis123 &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:lol: :lol: im pissin meself here

chalice
07-04-2003, 02:46 PM
Billy, all the very best, my friend.
I am in the grateful position of having experienced the full richness of your humour.
Being neighbours I know exactly how you would say what you say and I must say you say it well.
Glad to here you&#39;re getting a laptop so your absence will be brief.
Be careful.
Not in Spain. Going to shop to get milk.
In fact, I suggest not leaving the house until Tuesday.
If you got hit by a brick meant for the cops and were killed, the irony would destroy me. :rolleyes:

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 02:57 PM
Originally posted by chalice@4 July 2003 - 14:46
Billy, all the very best, my friend.
I am in the grateful position of having experienced the full richness of your humour.
Being neighbours I know exactly how you would say what you say and I must say you say it well.
Glad to here you&#39;re getting a laptop so your absence will be brief.
Be careful.
Not in Spain. Going to shop to get milk.
In fact, I suggest not leaving the house until Tuesday.
If you got hit by a brick meant for the cops and were killed, the irony would destroy me. :rolleyes:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
chalice thank you so very much mate, appreciate it a lot, you&#39;re keeping me laughin as usual....... :D

you have been a thoroughly nice neighbour and i only wish we had a chance for an auld pint down lav&#39;s....... :D :D

*rofl* - ill watch out for them bricks mate......what with this sunday and all......geez, no one knows &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; ill keep me eye out &#33;&#33;&#33;

cheers my old mucker - its been a great surprise and pleasure having another fellow contryman on here i can tell ya &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; we have had some nice wee chats :D :D

just saw good old Ian Snr on the news outside the Police HQ.......blethering about the same old shit, its laughable its still goin on as i am leaving &#33;&#33; but as you know man, i pray for better days here, its not to be taken lightly and i only hope you dont have to subject yourself to the shit you have gone through here again.

peace, bro.

:D bill :D

MetroStars
07-04-2003, 03:28 PM
Cya Billy

(iam sobbing likea girl now)

ck-uk
07-04-2003, 03:29 PM
Yeah billi hope u enjoy your travels ..sorted for u dude&#33;&#33; :D

Hasta luego..ck :D

olibomb
07-04-2003, 03:32 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@4 July 2003 - 14:17
Right well as most of you here know im off to Spain to live on Tuesday....and well i found out my computer is going tomorrow, so this is my last day here :( &#33;

Just like to say thanks for making me piss myself laughing every day for.......i dunno, a long time &#33;&#33;&#33; These incontinence pants are wearing very thin......

In the meantime I wish you all the best of luck, and ill speak to you on the board for the rest of today.......if anyone comes :unsure: &#33;&#33;

Just like to shout out to those guys that have been really cool to me here, theres almost too many to mention:
lilmiss, celebs_are_us, fugley, metrostars, bo, thegroggman, chalice, thedave, riddler, neil1967, zero cool, RGX, weemouse & lamsey (u pedant u&#33; :P ), illuminati(& his cigars), spindulik, 2nd gen noob. cosmok.... phew there is so many more i dunno who to mention.......just thanks a lot for keeping me occupied and laughing for so long &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D

Right speak to you.......soon i suppose&#33;

Adios,

Psstt, wot abot the olibomb? ;)

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 03:34 PM
Originally posted by olibomb@4 July 2003 - 15:32

Psstt, wot abot the olibomb? ;)
oh yes olibomb i wish u all the best too of course &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

cheers cosmok and metro ;) :D :D

and well metro - dont cry, there there, let me dry that tear for ya.....big boy :rolleyes:

MetroStars
07-04-2003, 03:36 PM
Billy i just pm&#39;d your ass u better have got it

mutterings
07-04-2003, 03:57 PM
CBB thanks for the giggles :lol: hope all goes superbly for you in sunny spain...Just a question though why are you leaving dull dreary overpopulated expensive big brother police state uk again? :unsure:

Lilmiss
07-04-2003, 04:09 PM
well, i have been waiting for this day
i knew it was coming, but i still dont believe it. :(

im gonna miss you so much cbb, :&#39;(
thanks for everything, i know its not just me thats gonna miss your witty comments when i come from work everyday.
(ahem....i&#39;ll let ya know when i rip it off&#33; ;) )
i meant what i said, make sure you let me know what youre up to.

/me stretches arms out and gives you a great big hug.
youre great, you are. :(

:unsure: ....w&#39;aaaahhhhhhhhh...:&#39;( ....just cant stop meself......:&#39;( ... :huh:

ALL STRESSED OUT AND NO ONE TO CHOKE

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by lilmiss@4 July 2003 - 16:09
well, i have been waiting for this day
i knew it was coming, but i still dont believe it. :(

im gonna miss you so much cbb, :&#39;(
thanks for everything, i know its not just me thats gonna miss your witty comments when i come from work everyday.
(ahem....i&#39;ll let ya know when i rip it off&#33; ;) )
i meant what i said, make sure you let me know what youre up to.

/me stretches arms out and gives you a graet big hug.
youre great, you are. :(

:unsure: ....w&#39;aaaahhhhhhhhh...:&#39;( ....just cant stop meself......:&#39;( ... :huh:

ALL STRESSED OUT AND NO ONE TO CHOKE
awwwwwww you&#39;re so nice, you know that?

im gonna miss u a lot too, wee missy.....thanks for the laughs, you know you&#39;ve made me giggle so much on here....... you are such a genuinley nice person and ill miss your honesty and sincerity here....... :( :(

and hey of course ill let you know, i will most certainly be in contact&#33;&#33; :D :D

thanks for the hug....... :"> ......i gracfully and happily accept :D :D &#33;&#33; hee hee

oh ur making me too sad now :( :(

anyway thinking about all the funny shit we&#39;ve talked about on here will keep me goin i think &#33;&#33; :D ....i hope &#33;&#33;

@mutterings (dammit first one i forgot to mention already) - thanks a lot dude, and why do i want to leave....... :lol: :lol: u seem to have answered that one yourself mate &#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: pmsl

neil1967
07-04-2003, 04:18 PM
billy boy, sad to see you go man, in fact so much so i&#39;m prepared to swap places with you. only a true friend would sacrifice liverpool for the sun sand and sea of espanialoza, not to mention that lovely senior rita.
Have a bloody ball mate, take spain by the balls and squeeze every last drop of sangria out of it. bring me back a pair of paradez trainees. let me know about my offer it wasnt an empty one.
yours(ready to make the sacrifice) neil :)

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by neil1967@4 July 2003 - 16:18
billy boy, sad to see you go man, in fact so much so i&#39;m prepared to swap places with you. only a true friend would sacrifice liverpool for the sun sand and sea of espanialoza, not to mention that lovely senior rita.
Have a bloody ball mate, take spain by the balls and squeeze every last drop of sangria out of it. bring me back a pair of paradez trainees. let me know about my offer it wasnt an empty one.
yours(ready to make the sacrifice) neil :)
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

u just keep em coming dont ya u old tit u?&#33;&#33;

cheers neil mate - with regards to the offer.......hm so its not empty is it?
right well - ill try and get my flights diverted.......easyjet go to liverpool right?&#33; ill arrange all to go for you - give me a ring tomorrow night and we can arrange for the bags(suitcases :rolleyes: ) to be dropped with you. thanks for the offer mate......i was looking for a way out, too.............. :D

oh and cheers mate :D - ever fancy a trip over to sunny barca then you know who to drop a wee pm to.......... :D :D

but wait......its u going now :unsure:

neil1967
07-04-2003, 04:43 PM
glad you accepted, and of course you can come and visit youre g/f anytime you want, goes without saying.
by the way can she make a decent gazpatcho? it&#39;s my favourite.
i&#39;ll have to blag her to take me to that little tavern in the old town otherwise. :lol:

Lilmiss
07-04-2003, 04:53 PM
me&#39;s so sad&#33; :(
i hope you have a safe journey, and a great new start. i really really do.

bit upset im not gonna be around tonight to say bye, but as long as youre gonna stay in touch&#33; ;)

bye, byes my favourite irish junkie.
/me blows nose, and sniffles in a handy andy. :&#39;(

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by lilmiss@4 July 2003 - 16:53
me&#39;s so sad&#33; :(
i hope you have a safe journey, and a great new start. i really really do.

bit upset im not gonna be around tonight to say bye, but as long as youre gonna stay in touch&#33; ;)

bye, byes my favourite irish junkie.
/me blows nose, and sniffles in a handy andy. :&#39;(
oh ok then oh kind one :( :( &#33;&#33;&#33; sorry i wont see ya on tonight, ill be thinkin of ya missy :D :D hope u have a good time and at the wedding tomorrow &#33;&#33;&#33; i know u&#39;ll look stunnin :D :D

i really appreciate what you say lilmiss, thank you so much from the bottom of my heart :D :D

right enough of the sadness shit im comin back as soon as i can, stop gettin me started again&#33;&#33; :D :D

@neil.......hmmmmm so its on...ok, i await the call in anticipation....... :D :D
tell me what the bleedin hell a gazpatcho is and ill tell ya &#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
is it an omelette or sumthin&#33;&#33;&#33;? she makes a mean one of those babies, but shit ill be fending for meself anyway :blink: &#33;&#33;&#33; anyway practically all food tastes better over there to me&#33;

shit man im getting like butterflies in me stomach.....already :unsure: &#33;

Illuminati
07-04-2003, 05:29 PM
Sad to see you go Billy - Even if it&#39;s temporary

I&#39;ll light a stogie every day in tribute to your time here and in the hope that you&#39;ll return ASAP

<A newbie shouts out "But Illuminati, I thought you already light a cigar every day>

<whisper> Shut the f*** up&#33; F***ing noobs&#33; :rolleyes:

You better come back soon - I want you there, inhaling the smoke, when I change to marajuana :D

WeeMouse
07-04-2003, 05:42 PM
/me gives lilmiss a comforting hug

/me also hugs billy just for the hell of it&#33;

:)

Lilmiss
07-04-2003, 05:53 PM
http://hometown.aol.co.uk/Lynne1977uk/Mvc-287s.jpg
;)

thanks wee mouse. mmmmm... not so hard. :blink:

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 05:57 PM
I LUUUUUUURRRRRRVEEEEEEEEEEEE hugs.......... :D :D :D :D

is it ok to be like a teddy bear......?&#33; methinks not - but thats what i get called :unsure:

hey i cant see your pic lilmiss......it only loaded a 1/3 of it&#33;

EDIT: PMSL &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i saw it now &#33;&#33;&#33; hehehehehehe......

thank u so so much &#33;&#33;&#33; how sweet &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D :D

hehe, i love the rizlas and the joint :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

i dunno what to say......im stumped&#33;

Proper Bo
07-04-2003, 05:58 PM
hehe, i bet he thinks he&#39;s looking in a mirror&#33; :lol:

WeeMouse
07-04-2003, 05:58 PM
Teeeeeheeeeeeee&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

I think that we&#39;re all silly......

but hugs are free for all&#33;

thewizeard
07-04-2003, 06:00 PM
I wish you good luck in Spain. I have only been a member of the board for a very short time, but i&#39;ve enjoyed reading your posts. Try and get on line ASAP in Spain?

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by nigel123@4 July 2003 - 18:00
I wish you good luck in Spain. I have only been a member of the board for a very short time, but i&#39;ve enjoyed reading your posts. Try and get on line ASAP in Spain?
hey thanks u too nigel123 - your posts have been enlightening to say the least pal &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; i will indeed come on asap.....i just hope it is SOON &#33;&#33;

bo - cheeky broon ass muthaf*cka :rolleyes:

Lilmiss
07-04-2003, 06:12 PM
hehe.

:">

Buffalo
07-04-2003, 06:20 PM
Oh No&#33; :o

Hope I&#39;m not too late&#33;&#33; :huh:

Billy, I have to say dude, you are one of the best blokes I&#39;ve ever known, I&#39;ve toned my stomach muscles laughing so hard&#33; :lol:
You made a lot of people happy here and often raised a smile, you will be missed :(

But From Me and Baz, we wish you all the luck and happiness in the world with your new life, hope you achieve what you want to and teach those Spanish how to have a real laugh :)

I will miss our tuesday nights tho ;) :lol: :lol:

Take care of yourself Billy and ya girl and get your lanky ass back here soon :)

Jonno B) & Baz :D

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 06:33 PM
Originally posted by CELEBS_ARE_US@4 July 2003 - 18:20
Oh No&#33; :o

Hope I&#39;m not too late&#33;&#33; :huh:

Billy, I have to say dude, you are one of the best blokes I&#39;ve ever known, I&#39;ve toned my stomach muscles laughing so hard&#33; :lol:
You made a lot of people happy here and often raised a smile, you will be missed :(

But From Me and Baz, we wish you all the luck and happiness in the world with your new life, hope you achieve what you want to and teach those Spanish how to have a real laugh :)

I will miss our tuesday nights tho ;) :lol: :lol:

Take care of yourself Billy and ya girl and get your lanky ass back here soon :)

Jonno B) & Baz :D
:D :D
2 gentlemen as always (apart from tuesdays) :D :D

i cant thank u enough, i really cant, thanks for making ME laugh so much, its been great, really...... and your wishes of luck are taken and accepted &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

im sure i will be happy - i really cant wait....... :D :D bit daunting and all that but what the f*ck, why not? only live once.

and im startin not to get too too sad because as i said earlier me is gettin a laptop of some sh*tty sort (gettin given it&#33;)so ill get that hooked up as and when i can - itll save buying a pc for a start &#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D

i love ya guys, peace :D :D :D :D :D

lanky?&#33; cheeky &#33;&#33;&#33; :P :P

Riddler
07-04-2003, 08:10 PM
SONOFAB*TCH &#33; Nobody tells me nothin&#39; &#39;round here &#33; Good thing the dog shat in the hallway and the stench woke me up or I woulda missed this too &#33; :P

Hey Billy, I have one more golden nugget of advice before you go.....it&#39;s a stress management technique you might find useful if anyone seriously gets on your nerves while you&#39;re trying to cope without us for a while:

1) Picture yourself near a stream
2) Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air
3) No one but you knows your secret place
4) You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called " the world "
5) The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity
6) The water is crystal clear
7) You can easily make out the face of the person you&#39;re holding underwater.

:P

Be good, brother. Type soon &#33; :D

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by Riddler@4 July 2003 - 20:10
SONOFAB*TCH &#33; Nobody tells me nothin&#39; &#39;round here &#33; Good thing the dog shat in the hallway and the stench woke me up or I woulda missed this too &#33; :P

Hey Billy, I have one more golden nugget of advice before you go.....it&#39;s a stress management technique you might find useful if anyone seriously gets on your nerves while you&#39;re trying to cope without us for a while:

1) Picture yourself near a stream
2) Birds are softly chirping in the cool mountain air
3) No one but you knows your secret place
4) You are in total seclusion from the hectic place called " the world "
5) The soothing sound of a gentle waterfall fills the air with a cascade of serenity
6) The water is crystal clear
7) You can easily make out the face of the person you&#39;re holding underwater.

:P

Be good, brother. Type soon &#33; :D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: &#33;&#33;

thats all i want to say &#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

but i will also say thanks so much riddler &#33;&#33;&#33; your riddles are so cool, but most are far too perplexing for me so i have a silly stab at &#39;em &#33;&#33;
i wont forget ya easily bro, you&#39;ve made it a certain thing in my mind now to go to canada.....really &#33;&#33; but really &#33;&#33; always wanted to and i knew the people were lovely......but well, you&#39;ve well impressed me :D :D
take it easy my man and of course ill be back soon - just keep a fresh supply of them cigars just incase ;)

dog shat in the hallway ??&#33;&#33; pmsl - classic :lol: :lol:

monkfi5h
07-04-2003, 08:44 PM
I briefly said my goodbyes earlier, but if you get this...Good luck man, hope you dont stay dry in spain for too long...Get yourself some contacts&#33;

Ill miss your posts buddy, everytime i used to see that picture of the stretched baby face it used to put a big silly grin on my face.

You dont have to reply to this, just enjoy yourself out there...

Take a puff for me man

(BTW im secrectly hiding my jealousy for you that your going to spain, to sit and mellow out in the sun, or whatever those spanairds do)

Take it easy B)

Riddler
07-04-2003, 08:45 PM
:lol: Cheers, bud &#33; And we&#39;ll definitely discuss the visit when you get a chance cuz I know we&#39;d like to see Spain as well ......never fancied the UK though so---glad you&#39;re moving &#33; JUST KIDDING &#33; :D :D

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 08:51 PM
Originally posted by monkfi5h@4 July 2003 - 20:44
I briefly said my goodbyes earlier, but if you get this...Good luck man, hope you dont stay dry in spain for too long...Get yourself some contacts&#33;

Ill miss your posts buddy, everytime i used to see that picture of the stretched baby face it used to put a big silly grin on my face.

You dont have to reply to this, just enjoy yourself out there...

Take a puff for me man

(BTW im secrectly hiding my jealousy for you that your going to spain, to sit and mellow out in the sun, or whatever those spanairds do)

Take it easy B)
dont have to reply&#33;&#33;? dont be silly man &#33;&#33;&#33; (next name i f*ckin misses.......damn short term memory......) ANYWAY&#33;&#33; thanks a lot man, i appreciate all these good lucks so much.......hey i love your avatar (strangley&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;)

oh yeah the baby avatar&#33;&#33; hehe might dig that up again some time :D for now my papa laz will do :lol: :lol:

thanks a lot man, i will enjoy it &#33;&#33;&#33; and well......i think they mellow out in the sun.....thats all i have ever done over there&#33;&#33;

shit my last day of work tomorrow&#33;&#33;&#33; its all a bit freaky &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol:

ill take a puff 4 ya for sure man, u too &#33;&#33;&#33; - peace :D :D

@riddler - i know your not joking u turd u &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; the uk is a bit pants &#33;&#33;&#33; i mean ok theres the queen to see.........but hold on u dont get to see her &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; shes sat eating her tarts and cream, being fed by gimps in latex, pre-lubed suits. well maybe.

Riddler
07-04-2003, 08:57 PM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@4 July 2003 - 13:51
shes sat eating her tarts and cream, being fed by gimps in latex, pre-lubed suits. well maybe.
:blink: Hmmmm.....maybe we were a bit too hasty........." HEY HON, WHADDYA THINK ABOUT CHECKING OUT BUCKINGHAM PALACE THIS SUMMER ?&#33; "

:lol: :lol:

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by Riddler+4 July 2003 - 20:57--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Riddler @ 4 July 2003 - 20:57)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-crazy_billy_bats@4 July 2003 - 13:51
shes sat eating her tarts and cream, being fed by gimps in latex, pre-lubed suits. well maybe.
:blink: Hmmmm.....maybe we were a bit too hasty........." HEY HON, WHADDYA THINK ABOUT CHECKING OUT BUCKINGHAM PALACE THIS SUMMER ?&#33; "

:lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: :lol:

yeah i would hold off on that one for a while &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol:

ever been to london tho?&#33; i mean ive been a few times and i like it.....bit too many people tho.......and hmmmmm just a TAD expensive &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

you could go to......manchester or something........hey just go to ireland instead &#33;

Riddler
07-04-2003, 09:08 PM
:D One of my favourite lines from Braveheart; " Aye, it&#39;s MY island &#33;.....haha....hahahah.....mmmmwahahahah &#33; " ;)

TRshady
07-04-2003, 09:09 PM
damn, am I too late? ...... damn, I&#39;ll miss ya billy boy ...... :&#39;(

don&#39;t come on as much as I used to anymore and that&#39;s because I was cleaning my mouse and the ball fell behind my desk so I&#39;m using my finger on the three wheels inside the mouse to use the pc, makes playing counter-strike hard. Been like this for two weeks, guess I&#39;m used to it. Can&#39;t be arsed to find it for now.

Hoe you get this mate, just want to wish you the very best and remember your one of the most loved members of this board and you will be missed so get back on line asap or I&#39;ll give up my user name and password in protest.

I went Spain once and got lost for about a day in a quiet area, I was four at the time and the door to someones house was open I wen in and slept in their bath, they got shock when they saw me about two hours later, then instead of my mum running up to me with arms open she slapped me and dragged me into the car to take me home, lol. So&#39; I had a great time there, just hope your&#39;s is better.

Bye .............. :&#39;(

crazy_billy_bats
07-04-2003, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by TRshady@4 July 2003 - 21:09

I went Spain once and got lost for about a day in a quiet area, I was four at the time and the door to someones house was open I wen in and slept in their bath, they got shock when they saw me about two hours later, then instead of my mum running up to me with arms open she slapped me and dragged me into the car to take me home, lol. So&#39; I had a great time there, just hope your&#39;s is better.

Bye .............. :&#39;(
hey thats such a cool story &#33;&#33;&#33; not the slappin part tho :(

man, thanks so much, i really dunno what to say........ :( &#33;
ill miss ya too TR, i wish you ALL THE BEST in the exam results - but i know you&#39;ve nuthin to sweat over - you aint stupid and im sure youll be cool :D :D

geez i really cant wait to get back to you&#39;s guys......you&#39;s really are the nicest kind of people ive met - in life. not just on the internet&#33; and i mean that.

and btw TR - your avatar is certainly one of my fav&#39;s ;) :D :D keep it &#33;&#33;&#33;

(>Zero Cool<)
07-05-2003, 03:09 AM
Ok now I know that I am too late :( ....

Sorry mate, first chance I had to get near me pc..

To be honest I never was very good at long goodbyes, but in your honour and befitting a man of your stature I&#39;ll give it a go...

/me inhales great amounts of air.....

GGGGGGGGGGGGOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODDDDDDDDDDBBBBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

:D :D :D :D
p.s. I&#39;ll PM ya mate

TheDave
07-05-2003, 07:56 AM
:o :o :o oh bugger i missed the train.

if b an chance your doing a last minute email check or something.

BYE BYE BILLY :&#39;(

hopefully it wont be to long till your back on

Lilmiss
07-05-2003, 09:39 AM
:&#39;( eek&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

my drug buddies gone.
oh woe is me. :&#39;(

crazy_billy_bats
07-05-2003, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by TheDave@5 July 2003 - 07:56
:o :o :o oh bugger i missed the train.

if b an chance your doing a last minute email check or something.

BYE BYE BILLY :&#39;(

hopefully it wont be to long till your back on
hey cheers thedave, and zero cool &#33;&#33; thats some goodbye &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D

im just home from work and my pc will be taken away from me sometime tonight...... :(

anyway i have a big bottle of vodka from my work as a leaving present so ill start to drink that :lol: :lol:

just like to say one more time - its been great, such a laugh, and i thank you all so much for it.

Peace,

Lilmiss
07-05-2003, 07:12 PM
ho hum.
im back, alcohol fuelled and ready for bed.
hehe.

cbb, if you are still here; f*ck off.
how am i meant to miss you when you are still here? ;)

righto, strong black coffee here i come.

Buffalo
07-05-2003, 07:16 PM
Originally posted by lilmiss@5 July 2003 - 19:12
ho hum.
im back, alcohol fuelled and ready for bed.
hehe.

cbb, if you are still here; f*ck off.
how am i meant to miss you when you are still here? ;)

righto, strong black coffee here i come.
Hey Lilmiss :D

Had a good day? :)

Hope you enjoyed ya wedding :D

I think Billy&#39;s gone :( I&#39;ll miss the lanky git :( ;)

Jonno B)

Lilmiss
07-05-2003, 07:27 PM
i had a great wedding thingy,
/me scrats around looking for intresting pics to post ya. ach, they are all boring. will post ya one in a mo i think.

im home alone now. :(
they had 24 bottles of champagne and a table full of spirits.
i actually got through a whole bottle of baileys, than had a fight with my best mate about his cousin being really cute. he thinks im not good enough for her&#33;?&#33; :angry:
(he&#39;s a bit pished at me for something, but we will be mates again later. :D )

damn it, im sooo drunk. :)
hope y&#39;all had a good day&#33;

what d&#39;ya mean he has already gone? :(
i have stories to tell, that&#39;s just not cricket. :angry:

me gives jonno a big hug instead. ;)
/well, at least you&#39;re still here my fat friend. ;)
(pwease dont go away&#33; :unsure: )

Buffalo
07-05-2003, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by lilmiss@5 July 2003 - 19:27
he thinks im not good enough for her&#33;?&#33; :angry:

me gives jonno a big hug instead. ;)
/well, at least you&#39;re still here my fat friend. ;)
(pwease dont go away&#33; :unsure: )[/color]
You&#39;re good enough for anyone girl ;) :D

Me hugs ya back :wub: And tell&#39;s ya I not go :)

Glad you had a good day and it&#39;s nice to see ya plastered :lol:
You enjoy ya self little lady pixie chick :)

Jonno B)

Lilmiss
07-05-2003, 07:50 PM
yeah, i know i can have her if i want. ;)

glad to hear you are not going anywhere&#33;
i&#39;d be soooooo sad if you disapeered too. :(
mmm.... thanks for the huggles. :D
nice n squidgy. :D

im gonna go make some "sober up now bitch" food then i will be back to annoy ya&#33; :D dunno if im going out again.
/me doubts it, seeing the state im in. :rolleyes:

Buffalo
07-05-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by lilmiss@5 July 2003 - 19:50
[color=blue]yeah, i know i can have her if i want. ;)

Her??? :blink:
Me thinks Lilmiss is sitting on the fence :lol: :lol: Me come join in :D

That&#39;s right girl, you get some grub, that&#39;ll sort ya out :)
You come down here and we feed you :) ;)

Jonno B)

Lilmiss
07-05-2003, 08:05 PM
sitting on the fence?
i made the god damned thing. ;)

be back after my veggie bugers, and a very long phone call. :D

/me hugs ya again and goes off in search of the voddy.
(damn, im half gone already.) :rolleyes:

Lilmiss
07-05-2003, 08:06 PM
sitting on the fence?
i made the god damned thing. ;)

be back after my veggie bugers, and a very long phone call. :D

mmmm....you&#39;ll feed me? hoorah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

Buffalo
07-05-2003, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by lilmiss@5 July 2003 - 20:06

mmmm....you&#39;ll feed me? hoorah&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; [/color]
Two hugs from my friend :wub: I must be in the good books :) Me hugs ya right back little pixie chick, my friend :)

Enjoy ya burgers ;)
And don&#39;t wear the phone out :lol: :lol:
Course I&#39;ll feed ya, what ever ya want ;) :)

Jonno B)

KUALKIERA
07-09-2003, 10:14 AM
Originally posted by crazy_billy_bats@4 July 2003 - 14:17
Right well as most of you here know im off to Spain to live on Tuesday....and well i found out my computer is going tomorrow, so this is my last day here :( &#33;

Just like to say thanks for making me piss myself laughing every day for.......i dunno, a long time &#33;&#33;&#33; These incontinence pants are wearing very thin......

In the meantime I wish you all the best of luck, and ill speak to you on the board for the rest of today.......if anyone comes :unsure: &#33;&#33;

lilmiss, celebs_are_us, fugley, metrostars, bo, thegroggman, chalice, thedave, riddler, neil1967, zero cool, RGX, weemouse & lamsey (u pedant u&#33; :P ), illuminati(& his cigars), spindulik, 2nd gen noob. cosmok.... phew there is so many more i dunno who to mention.......just thanks a lot for keeping me occupied and laughing for so long &#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :D :D

Right speak to you.......soon i suppose&#33;

Adios,

Shouldn`t take him more than a week to figure out they have diferent type of plugs there&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33; :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

j2k4
07-09-2003, 12:26 PM
We shall await your return with splitting sides.

Take care, Billy-