PDA

View Full Version : ??????????????????????????????????

GoLDeN
09-04-2007, 04:57 AM
?????????????????????????????????????

Evil_Monkey
09-04-2007, 05:36 AM
wtf! is the point of this thread :huh:

http://i14.tinypic.com/5z5u0r9.gif

snowultra
09-04-2007, 07:17 AM
im guessing, question everything?

Recoba
09-04-2007, 07:59 AM
hey there is something wrong in your sig

its not juventus

its juBentus :D :D :D :D

S!X
09-04-2007, 08:07 AM
http://www.img-bin.com/pfiles/47/hes_serious.gif

thewizeard
09-04-2007, 09:42 AM
http://www.img-bin.com/pfiles/47/hes_serious.gif

Where is the pancake?

eggs
09-04-2007, 10:04 AM
I agree

GoLDeN
09-04-2007, 12:17 PM
????????????????????????????????????????
just dont know what to post so i posted that

GoLDeN
09-04-2007, 12:19 PM

its not juventus

just preper ur team ass:D

BawA
09-04-2007, 01:59 PM

its not juventus

yeh prepare them well cuz we're coming big time, last season you guys enjoyed while juv was out this season it wont be easy although you got 2 of its best players and few betrayed it but we still got Buffon, Del Piero, Pavel Nedvěd, Camoranesi and David Trézéguet and they're enough to kick your ass.

GoLDeN
09-04-2007, 02:14 PM

yeh prepare them well cuz we're coming big time, last season you guys enjoyed while juv was out this season it wont be easy although you got 2 of its best players and few betrayed it but we still got Buffon, Del Piero, Pavel Nedvěd, Camoranesi and David Trézéguet and they're enough to kick your ass.

nice to see other binconiri :D

Recoba
09-04-2007, 04:54 PM
we will see juBentuni

like it or not we are stronger than you 100 times

at least we win without stealing and cheating

B ianconiri lol

kaffeine
09-04-2007, 09:56 PM
http://i14.tinypic.com/5z5u0r9.gif

:lol:

GoLDeN
09-04-2007, 11:31 PM
we will see juBentuni

B ianconiri lol

oh shit look who is talking a teem toke the leag only 16 time :D:D
and may be u forgot that u teem is involved in a chiting in year balance and that may lead to tkaing the leag of u

Something Else
09-04-2007, 11:35 PM
:wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank::wank:?

manker
09-04-2007, 11:43 PM
we will see juBentuni

B ianconiri lol

and may be u forgot that u teem is involved in a chiting in year balance and that may lead to tkaing the leag of u
Oh, for fuck's sake. I just got eye-blood over my keyboard.

Take it to a bored where you can converse in your first language.

Recoba
09-05-2007, 01:00 AM
we will see juBentuni

B ianconiri lol

LOOOOOL wtf is this ?

1st its 15 scudettes BUT 15 honest and clean scudettos not like your team of thives and you stole the 98 scudetto from us you can't deny it

inter cheating ? LOL its a balance and yet there is no proof of it so keep deaming :D :D

taking the league from us ? LOL we are INTER not juBentus we are an honest and honourable team and never been in B

so let it B

BBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBBB

B eware

GoLDeN
09-05-2007, 10:56 AM
u made laugh may be u dont know that the 1 teem in italy is juve
2 is milan
and 3 is the inter

Something Else
09-05-2007, 11:02 AM
ur all greasy match-fixin scumbags if u ask me

manker
09-05-2007, 11:05 AM
Racist.

thewizeard
09-05-2007, 11:09 AM
????????????????????????????????????????
just dont know what to post so i posted that

You don't have to post..it's not obligatorily :)

Alien5
09-05-2007, 11:21 AM
er......nothing

GoLDeN
09-05-2007, 11:33 AM
yah but i wanted to post and i dont know what to post so i posted what i posted as i siad i wanted to post as i like posting but the problem was i dont know what to post

Something Else
09-05-2007, 11:44 AM
that explains your user-title then....

GoLDeN
09-05-2007, 04:52 PM
i dont know what u mean but why should i care i dont care at all for any one and any thing

Something Else
09-05-2007, 05:07 PM
http://xs219.xs.to/xs219/07363/zombie.gif (http://xs.to)

Recoba
09-05-2007, 07:04 PM
u made laugh may be u dont know that the 1 teem in italy is juve
2 is milan
and 3 is the inter

hahahha typical juBe fan when it comes to cheating and stealing they don't know how to reply

i don't know how the hell do u support a team of thives like that

ur all greasy match-fixin scumbags if u ask me

BBilan yes

juBe yes

but inter hell no

we are a hounest team that win without stealing we never did that things

BBilan went to serie B 2 times one of them was a scandel

juBe went to serie B and we all know the biggest scandal in the history of football

but inter never went to serie B

Recoba
09-05-2007, 07:33 PM
yah but i wanted to post and i dont know what to post so i posted what i posted as i siad i wanted to post as i like posting but the problem was i dont know what to post

LOL

http://www.antijuve.com/img/DOPINGEV.jpg

mysterious
09-05-2007, 07:39 PM
haha is it a spam topic? :D

Agrajag
09-05-2007, 08:58 PM
Who's going to win the Italian league this year.

My money's on AC Milan, true story. I really don't see how anyone can compete with them.

dbmp
09-05-2007, 09:00 PM
Juventus is pretty strong... But AC Milan is always a great candidate!

Agrajag
09-05-2007, 09:07 PM
I suppose it's fair to say that the reigning European Champions are a "great candidate".

Don't say that to Liv'pool supporters like.

KSA
09-05-2007, 10:10 PM
The best thread ever :D

Something Else
09-05-2007, 10:39 PM
sport thread numnuts...........

Recoba
09-06-2007, 01:25 AM
@ Agrajag

what do u mean no team will compete ?

we are the champions last season

the point deference between inter and BBilan was 34 POINTS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoLDeN
09-06-2007, 01:43 AM
yah but let me remaind u recoba that u didnt wint the scadito because u were strong but it was for the weekns of ac milan and juvetus was in seria b but this year the scadito is ours or for roma or ac milan u can be sure of it

Recoba
09-06-2007, 01:51 AM
yah but let me remaind u recoba that u didnt wint the scadito because u were strong but it was for the weekns of ac milan and juvetus was in seria b but this year the scadito is ours or for roma or ac milan u can be sure of it

thats because you don't us to win it but like it or not we are the strongest team in italy and its not me saying that but all the coaches from italy and outside italy

even if u were on serie A we would have won the league

i mean come on 97 POINTS !!!!!!!!!! even juBe with the help of the refrees didn't do that lol

and i don't hear you talking about the legues you won with dirty moggi

http://www.antijuve.com/img/LADstriscioneRI.jpg

GoLDeN
09-06-2007, 12:09 PM
if juve was in seria a the our players and i mean the champions of the world (cannavaro.zamporota,thurm,viara,iprahimovich) the scadito was gogna to be ours as always and if ur teem was that strong how did valncia fucked it in the champions league

Chip Monk
09-06-2007, 12:15 PM
@ Agrajag

Champions of Europe > Champions of Italy. Fact.

What's a BBilan, btw.

GoLDeN
09-06-2007, 04:50 PM
man inter is always the 3rd teem in italy thats a fact i dont have to prove

manker
09-06-2007, 05:08 PM
man inter is always the 3rd teem in italy thats a fact i dont have to proveYeah.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/5314/manker4500op7.jpg

Apart from the years when they're the champions. Or finish in second place. Or fourth place ... .

Idiota.

Mr JP Fugley
09-06-2007, 05:27 PM
Racisto.

GoLDeN
09-06-2007, 06:20 PM
juventus is the best teem in italy and no one can say any thing aboutthat and the nubers proves my words

enoughfakefiles
09-06-2007, 06:25 PM
Only cause they have ref's in their team.

Mr JP Fugley
09-06-2007, 07:04 PM
juventus is the best teem in italy and no one can say any thing aboutthat and the nubers proves my words

You may be right, given that they are at the top of the league after all of two games. However they don't give scudettas out in September.

Oh sorry, I said something about that.

GoLDeN
09-06-2007, 07:51 PM
i mean that u have 27 scadito and the the second high teem which is AC milan have only 17 scadito
we r the best

Mr JP Fugley
09-06-2007, 08:04 PM
No, that's history. That means you have been the best and does not mean you are.

Liverpool have won loads of stuff, as much as anyone else like. Are they the best team in England, they certainly haven't been for a few years.

It's too early to say who the best team in Italy is, but you can reasonably claim it's you as you are at the top. However if you played two pish teams and the next place team played two good teams then they are probably the best.

Something Else
09-06-2007, 08:32 PM
Best team in Italy = Inter as they are champs until this season is over.
Best team in England = Man United for the same reason.
As the season progresses it will become clear who the best team is this year. It's too early to make judgment.

Recoba
09-06-2007, 08:41 PM
@ Agrajag

Champions of Europe > Champions of Italy. Fact.

What's a BBilan, btw.

BBilan is because they went to serie B twice so its B B :D :D :D

Mr JP Fugley
09-06-2007, 08:45 PM
Best team in Italy = Inter as they are champs until this season is over.
Best team in England = Man United for the same reason.

Absolute nonsense.

Recoba
09-06-2007, 08:47 PM
man inter is always the 3rd teem in italy thats a fact i dont have to proveYeah.

http://img512.imageshack.us/img512/5314/manker4500op7.jpg

Apart from the years when they're the champions. Or finish in second place. Or fourth place ... .

Idiota.

hey i can't see juBe in this table ?!! aren't they the best team in italy ?

oh i forgot they were in SERIE B and they are the champions of SERIE B LOOOL

so let it B

Beware juBe

to B or not to B

:D :D :D :D

Mr JP Fugley
09-06-2007, 08:52 PM
Inter Milan have been fined 25,000 euros (Ł17,500 or US$31,000) after the club's fans racially taunted the Ivory Coast and Messina defender Marc Zoro.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/41522000/jpg/_41522504_zoro270a.jpg

The fine, imposed by the Italian league's disciplinary council, comes despite last month's promise from Fifa to enforce tough new anti-racist legislation with immediate effect.

The new legislation includes punishments such as matches being played behind closed doors and the docking of points.

But it will not be implemented by the Italian Football Federation (FIGC) until the end of the season after an agreement was reached with Fifa.

The FIGC has delayed implementing the legislation until 1 July, after arguing that it needs more time.

The weekend's abuse was the second time this season that Inter Milan fans have targeted Zoro, who threatened to walk off the pitch after the first incident in November.

In the latest incident, some so-called "ultra" fans shouted insults at Zoro - but the majority of the San Siro crowd jeered the slurs during Inter's 3-0 league win on Sunday.

League judge Maurizio Laudi said Inter would have been forced to play a game in an empty stadium if most of the fans had not reacted against the racial abuse.

However, Laudi warned that any more incidents of racism would carry a harsher penalty.

Zoro had called on Fifa to make an example of Inter Milan.

"I'm powerless to do anything about it - I just have to play," said Zoro last week.

"I wish the fans could understand what they are doing and I hope Fifa will do something."

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/africa/4877230.stm

Recoba
09-06-2007, 08:53 PM
i mean that u have 27 scadito and the the second high teem which is AC milan have only 17 scadito
we r the best

i guess now everyone knows how you got your scudetto's

right B ianconieri ??

LADRI !!!!!

Recoba
09-06-2007, 08:57 PM
that happened 2 years ago and ofcourse its not right to do this BUT there are a lot of ultras that do this not only INTER ultras

and this is something a GROUP of supporters do inter have nothing to do with it

but what do u say about the thives that stole scuddetos from us and went to serie B LADRI bastards

the biggest scandale in the history of football

Recoba
09-06-2007, 08:58 PM
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ThopS9qeat8

LOOOOL

Mr JP Fugley
09-06-2007, 08:59 PM
that happened 2 years ago and ofcourse its not right to do this BUT there are a lot of ultras that do this not only INTER ultras

That's OK then, other people do it as well.

Recoba
09-06-2007, 09:04 PM

read my post again

i said that its not something right

its a stupid thing to do

BUT its not inter that did this

did the club told those supporters to say these chants ? hell no

and i didn't hear your opinion about the worest team in the history of football :)

Mr JP Fugley
09-06-2007, 09:06 PM

read my post again

i said that its not something right

its a stupid thing to do

BUT its not inter that did this

did the club told those supporters to say these chants ? hell no

and i didn't hear your opinion about the worest team in the history of football :)

Stupid, racist chanting is stupid. So not wrong or evil or sub-human.

Recoba
09-06-2007, 09:22 PM
look at this even in serie B they win with the help of refree's i don't know how people still support a sh*t team like that

http://youtube.com/watch?v=LZxCohsmD70

what a disgrace

GoLDeN
09-06-2007, 09:24 PM
look who is talking
man u look like some one dont know the history of the greatest and oldest teem in italy
it the great juventus no the inter that have ony 16 scadito and 0 champion league dont let me remaind u with the last match of barca let me remaind u that 8 palyers of 22 were from juventus in the most important match in the world the finals of the world cup so let me tell u that inter will not take the scadito this year and u can concider that a promise juve is back and ac milan is bcak to fuck them bitch (inter milan) the underware teem

ABD ONE MORE THING DONT TELL ME THAT U DONT KNOW THAT JUVE IS THE MOST POPULAR TEEM IN ITALY WITH MORE THAT 10 MILION SUPPORTER AND THAT NUBER IS MORE THAT TWIC THE NUBER OF INTER SUPPORTERS

Recoba
09-06-2007, 09:41 PM
LOL what does the number of supporters has to do with cheating and stealing ? if you have 5 million supporters then you are not cheater and if u have 10 million then you are cheaters ? juBe is a team of thieves and you can't deny it or why did u play in serie B LADRI ?!!!!!!!!

and INTER have won 2 champions league so i don't know why am i talking to you you are saying shit so go back and correct your information then come and argue with people

juBe is the greatest bla bla bla juBe won more scudettos bla bla bla and we all know how did u won it LADRI

Something Else
09-06-2007, 09:58 PM
I don't think those petty fines make any difference, they should dock 1 point for each racist chant...

Mr JP Fugley
09-06-2007, 10:11 PM
Nah, the racist chanter has glossed that over and went back to taunting another person to get a reaction.

Wait, that's just like ... no that can't be right.

GoLDeN
09-06-2007, 10:12 PM
ok sorry i thought that inter didnt won the champions league any time my mistake and if juve was that bad why does most of italiane support it its kind of weard dont u think so and it was a mistake of one man "moggi" and u go to ur teem it enough that juventus had won intermilan only 93 for 64 for inter milan i think that this only fack can prove the true place of inter milan wich is the 3rd teem the scadito afer the two masters of italy juventus and intermilan and let me remind u again who gave the scadito for inter the juventus palyrs and only the juventus palyrs
u can look this vidio and buy the way the supporters in this clip equle 1/8 the whole supporters of ur freak teem

Recoba
09-06-2007, 10:24 PM
Nah, the racist chanter has glossed that over and went back to taunting another person to get a reaction.

racist people is sh*t they are less than animals there is not question

but what does this has to do with inter ? all the ultras in all clubs have some people do this inter - bbilan - jube - and the worst is the ultras of lazio and again iam againest this like you

but did inter told these people to say these chants ? whats the club respospility in this ? the people that chanted these things are banned

and now whats your opinion about the old whore ? ( its the nick name of juBe for those who don't know )

i suppose you are a juBe fan so how the hell do u support a team of cheater and doping bastards ? they went to serie B in the biggest scandal in the history of football but u still support them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Recoba
09-06-2007, 10:29 PM
ok sorry i thought that inter didnt won the champions league any time my mistake and if juve was that bad why does most of italiane support it its kind of weard dont u think so and it was a mistake of one man "moggi" and u go to ur teem it enough that juventus had won intermilan only 93 for 64 for inter milan i think that this only fack can prove the true place of inter milan wich is the 3rd teem the scadito afer the two masters of italy juventus and intermilan and let me remind u again who gave the scadito for inter the juventus palyrs and only the juventus palyrs
u can look this vidio and buy the way the supporters in this clip equle 1/8 the whole supporters of ur freak teem

what difference does the number of supporters make ? you have 1 or 10 or 1000000000000000 supporter you still the cheaters of itlay the disgrace of football and that is a fact

about the winning numbers its football but a lot of your winning was with the refrees and you cann't deny this

do you remember the ronaldo penalty LADRI ?!!!!!!!!!!

GoLDeN
09-06-2007, 10:35 PM
refres r humans and humns make mistakes and u can say that all of ur cups r cheated for a mistake of one person as in every place the is the good and the bad and moggi was bad

Mr JP Fugley
09-06-2007, 10:40 PM

but what does this has to do with inter ? all the ultras in all clubs have some people do this inter - bbilan - jube - and the worst is the ultras of lazio and again iam againest this like you

but did inter told these people to say these chants ? whats the club respospility in this ? the people that chanted these things are banned

and now whats your opinion about the old whore ? ( its the nick name of juBe for those who don't know )

i suppose you are a juBe fan so how the hell do u support a team of cheater and doping bastards ? they went to serie B in the biggest scandal in the history of football but u still support them !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The club is the supporters. Nonsense like you posted is just being an apologist for your fans appalling behaviour. You should be ashamed.

Why would you think I was a Juventus fan, have I ever implied that in any way. In fact if anything I said that Milan were likely to win Serie A this year. How does that make me a Juventus fan.

Are you perhaps so filled with bile that you don't actually read what other people post. That would kind of fit in with your racism.

Mr JP Fugley
09-06-2007, 10:42 PM
What does LADRI mean btw.

GoLDeN
09-06-2007, 11:42 PM
i dont know who is that man but let him untill the last of the sisson and he will discver the real value if his teem Intermilan

Recoba
09-07-2007, 12:31 AM
refres r humans and humns make mistakes and u can say that all of ur cups r cheated for a mistake of one person as in every place the is the good and the bad and moggi was bad

what fu*king mistakes are you talking about ?

you went to serie B because moggi was paying money to the refrees and you say mistakes :lol:

Recoba
09-07-2007, 12:35 AM

The club is the supporters. Nonsense like you posted is just being an apologist for your fans appalling behaviour. You should be ashamed.

Why would you think I was a Juventus fan, have I ever implied that in any way. In fact if anything I said that Milan were likely to win Serie A this year. How does that make me a Juventus fan.

Are you perhaps so filled with bile that you don't actually read what other people post. That would kind of fit in with your racism.

iam racist ? lol ok what ever :D

iam not apologist for the fans i said these people are less than animals read what i said but not all the fans did it it was like 10 or 20 one who did that so fu*k those 20 one

edit : LADRI means THIEF

Recoba
09-07-2007, 12:41 AM
i dont know who is that man but let him untill the last of the sisson and he will discver the real value if his teem Intermilan

INTER is Campioni Di'Italia for the second year in a row and your team juBe is the campioni of serie B

that is the real value :)

GoLDeN
09-07-2007, 12:41 AM
who r u to call me thief and it was moggi mistake not the juve mistake and yah it was a mistake what is it besids that so go and fuck ur self and preber ur teem ass to the match of the juve as they will get fucked pretty bad

GoLDeN
09-07-2007, 12:42 AM
oh he forgot how did they toke the first scadito thats kinda of funny

Recoba
09-07-2007, 12:46 AM
who r u to call me thief and it was moggi mistake not the juve mistake and yah it was a mistake what is it besids that so go and fuck ur self and preber ur teem ass to the match of the juve as they will get fucked pretty bad

i didn't mean you by thief you stupid ass hole i mean juBe and its a fact you can't deny this juBe is a team of thiefs you stole 2 scudetto from us :angry:

Recoba
09-07-2007, 12:48 AM
oh he forgot how did they toke the first scadito thats kinda of funny

we took it by court because we was the 1st honest team in itlay behind juBe and BBilan so instead of blaming INTER for what you did go blame your shitty team RuBentus

i would rather take scudetto by court rather than cheating and stealing and paying money for the refrees and take what i don't deserve

Chip Monk
09-07-2007, 08:43 AM
Flippin heck, these Italians are hot blooded. No wonder their racism shows thro' when they let their guard down. It's probably all that throwing bottles of pish at each other.

GoLDeN
09-07-2007, 09:57 AM
ur theem isnt a real teem they r hust of pepole get fucked when the other teems r in the natural power and dont let me remind u the numbers we won on ur teem

Recoba
09-07-2007, 03:31 PM
ur theem isnt a real teem they r hust of pepole get fucked when the other teems r in the natural power and dont let me remind u the numbers we won on ur teem

bla bla bla

LADRI !!!!!!!

GoLDeN
09-07-2007, 03:49 PM
we shall wait and see

Wolfmight
09-08-2007, 07:41 PM
http://content.ytmnd.com/content/a/2/8/a28a5dbfb9a298f994b464e301c00ac9.gif

I have no idea. Man it's been awhile since I've been here....
like a year... :wacko: