PDA

View Full Version : Scenetorrents invite wanted!

threelions00
09-05-2007, 05:06 PM
Hi all, anyone have a spare scenetorrent invite available, not bothered about a buffer. I don't really have anything to offer apart from an IPTorrent invite.

I am not sure what level this is so I will wait and see what happens.

Cheers, 3lions.

tiolewis
09-05-2007, 05:10 PM
If i have one , i will give it to you , because i started with iptorrents too ,
but sorry for you , and me ... i dont have!

good luck my friend

marksman
09-05-2007, 05:31 PM

u could always check the WIAW sticky :)

threelions00
09-05-2007, 07:24 PM
i have checked the WIAW thread and either I am blind or it is not there!

psxcite
09-05-2007, 07:33 PM
I must be really blind. WIAW?

PoOki
09-05-2007, 07:37 PM
What Invites Are Worth :yup:

SgtMajor
09-05-2007, 07:37 PM
You actually have a better chance of getting a free FTN than you do a free ScT, for the simple reason you have to pay for ScT invites.

TL & SCC is equal to ScT for the majority of users, so don't hold yer breath for that ScT.

magister
09-05-2007, 08:01 PM
when you ask for an invite, you can't expect it to be "buffered"
only accounts can be buffered

threelions00
09-05-2007, 08:06 PM
i am not an expert at this ya know but I did know what WIAW meant!

Someone has already IMed me saying 20 Euros...please don't IM me, no chance of me paying!

Chances are that I could get a TL invite, IPTorrents and then have some GB transferred

BoaBa
09-05-2007, 08:18 PM
edit your post, don't post account details on TL, you\ll get disabled. (trading is not allowed). good luck!

threelions00
09-05-2007, 08:24 PM
Post edited as requested!

SgtMajor
09-05-2007, 08:24 PM
i am not an expert at this ya know but I did know what WIAW meant!

I have an old torrentleech account (105 weeks old) that I could offer as well if anyone was interested but the ratio needs a tiny bit of work (Ratio: 0.811 Uploaded: 305.15 GB Downloaded: 376.17 GB at the moment). Don't know if this helps my chances!

Someone has already IMed me saying 20 Euros...please don't IM me, no chance of me paying!

ScT charge for their invites, 20 Euros for one surprisingly enough, so if you are not willing to repay the inviter his costs, then you will continue to find it very difficult to get an invite for what you are offering.

The person that IMd you was offering you a way to get one, maybe you should rethink your strategy and your game plan and try again.

threelions00
09-05-2007, 08:30 PM
Ok, fair enough, I'll give it a miss...got to love the 'Never pay for filesharing' motto :)

But if anyone wants to offer me one for free...well, ya never know

sperm
09-05-2007, 09:00 PM
if your struggling with tl (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-need-some-advice-trading-post2230406/postcount1) ratio wise cause of slow upload, getting a sct account will give you sleepless nights :lol:

trancedance
09-05-2007, 09:03 PM
if your struggling with tl (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-need-some-advice-trading-post2230406/postcount1) ratio wise cause of slow upload, getting a sct account will give you sleepless nights :lol:

good point sorry man but i dont want to get you an invite for SCT after all. i dont want you getting me banned. this is not like other trackers

dragos
09-05-2007, 09:04 PM
Ok, fair enough, I'll give it a miss...got to love the 'Never pay for filesharing' motto :)

you are not paying for filesharing. You are paying for an invite. Once you are there and you can actually start to "share your files" you won't have to pay nothing

trancedance
09-05-2007, 09:12 PM

you are not paying for filesharing. You are paying for an invite. Once you are there and you can actually start to "share your files" you won't have to pay nothing

hes not getting their anyway if he has trouble keeping a decent ratio at TL

threelions00
09-05-2007, 09:16 PM
getting bitchy now :lol: i was thinking about getting a seed box but wanted decent trackers first but not to worry if i don't get an invite, i'm sure i'll live :)

trancedance
09-05-2007, 09:29 PM
:D well yeh if you think you can manage to get a few high rated trackers it might be worth getting a seedbox. all i can say is id hate to be at SCT without a seedbox. those people must have sleepless nights trembling over their ratio. what they can/cant download

anyway i wish you all the best in getting your higher ranked sites and seedbox.:)

tintin123
09-05-2007, 09:33 PM
if u r not going to pay for file sharing, whats the point of getting a box - isnt that paying for file sharing??

trancedance
09-05-2007, 09:50 PM
if u r not going to pay for file sharing, whats the point of getting a box - isnt that paying for file sharing??

haha contradiction :D

sperm
09-05-2007, 10:00 PM
getting bitchy now :lol: i was thinking about getting a seed box but wanted decent trackers first but not to worry if i don't get an invite, i'm sure i'll live :)

i have poor upload on my home connection @ 44kB/s

tl is shitty upload heaven for me, where i've never failed to get back to 1:1 on a torrent when using my home connection.

ftn / sct is shitty upload hell for me, where i seemed to get between 0.00 to 0.50 per torrent when using my home connection. :lol:

good luck with your quest for sct, though personally i'd stick with tl with or without a seedbox as the content (excluding packs) is pretty much the same, plus tl seem to have more dvds uploaded :)

maybe he would like to learn linux, apache, proftpd, etc, etc aswell as seeding torrents :p

threelions00
09-07-2007, 09:24 PM

no, that's paying for speed and storage...

KSA
09-07-2007, 10:16 PM
I am with the paying for file sharing, for example if one kind mod or admin trusted you and invited u to his tracker, while in fact u didn't dreamed to join that tracker, so doesn't he deserve a return favor?

Beside the continues seeding of course, i prefer also to donate to the site that u r grateful to be in, so it can stand alive as long as possible, and to help the admins to cover thier server costs, so they can continually serve their members in much better way.

That's a return favor indeed.

stanford
09-26-2007, 03:57 PM
Hi all, anyone have a spare scenetorrent invite available, not bothered about a buffer. I don't really have anything to offer apart from an IPTorrent invite.

Cheers, 3lions.

@threelions00

5 weeks ago, you were given a free invite to RSR. Then, you hit and run.
Do you think you have any chance to get a free invite again?