PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FSC

TinnsoldaT
09-05-2007, 07:50 PM
I have invites on TL, TD oink and another tracker that i cant mention here.

PM me!

edeinho
09-05-2007, 07:52 PM
You can not trade FSC here!

sugam
09-05-2007, 07:58 PM
I think its very hard to get it with such offer.
Good luck :)

TinnsoldaT
09-05-2007, 08:07 PM
If its not legal to trade FSC here you can delete this thread.

_coder_
09-05-2007, 09:14 PM
Can anyone explain why its not allowed to trade FSC here (not that i care im just curious)

dragos
09-05-2007, 09:22 PM
agrement betwen FST and FSC

_coder_
09-05-2007, 09:29 PM
what kind of agreement, so u cant even trade invites since i have not seen even one person offer an FSC invite

dragos
09-05-2007, 09:30 PM
yes an agrement between staff's , so no FSC , invite AND account trading in here. Tracker rules, not even giveaways

_coder_
09-05-2007, 09:34 PM
Why would FST agree to sucha thing. What do they get out of it.

Mister Moo
09-05-2007, 10:07 PM
I thought it was just account trading was not allowed, I wasnt aware of invite trading. That being said if you know anyone at fsc it should not be to hard for them to request an invite for you.

nikmash232
09-05-2007, 10:12 PM

because really trackers aren't about trading invites are for inviting your friends not trading it to people who u dont know

_coder_
09-05-2007, 10:27 PM

because really trackers aren't about trading invites are for inviting your friends not trading it to people who u dont know

I no that dude but the thing is FST is like the hunting ground for traders and if FST have made an agreement with FSC and no one can trade FSC what about all the other trackers here that are being tradef.

To be honest i dont see the point of having an agreement with one tracker and saying it cant be traded when there are a bag full of other trackers that are traded everyday

Why should FSC be treated differently.

nbo
09-05-2007, 10:41 PM
ill tell you what, its hypercritical bullshit, fst bittorrent invites section is all about invite/acc trading, which is what gives that WIAW thread any purpose at all, and which is what the REP is. meanwhile EVERY SINGLE tracker is agints and does not permit invite trading, suddenly it's such a sin to offer fsc or nb. like i said hypercritical bs, is exactly what it is...buut
of course no one is making you stay here, even if it does'nt make sense, aa rule is a rule (despite the fact that you can post a thread like "offering NB for SCT", 10 users will lecture about ow it's not allowed while the mods will allow it:) and the trade is done through pms either way so it doesn't matter, once the offer is posted it's half done).

wouldnt u all agree?

_coder_
09-06-2007, 02:52 PM
ill tell you what, its hypercritical bullshit, fst bittorrent invites section is all about invite/acc trading, which is what gives that WIAW thread any purpose at all, and which is what the REP is. meanwhile EVERY SINGLE tracker is agints and does not permit invite trading, suddenly it's such a sin to offer fsc or nb. like i said hypercritical bs, is exactly what it is...buut
of course no one is making you stay here, even if it does'nt make sense, aa rule is a rule (despite the fact that you can post a thread like "offering NB for SCT", 10 users will lecture about ow it's not allowed while the mods will allow it:) and the trade is done through pms either way so it doesn't matter, once the offer is posted it's half done).

wouldnt u all agree?

:yup::yup::yup::yup:

dragos
09-06-2007, 02:54 PM
FSC is a tracker based on developing a great comunity for it's members. So they don't need new members. Almost all their members are active in forums, and everyone there is like best friends.

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 03:05 PM
ill tell you what, its hypercritical bullshit, fst bittorrent invites section is all about invite/acc trading, which is what gives that WIAW thread any purpose at all,
Wouln't u all agree?

Sorry - can you show me ANYWHERE where it mentions ACCOUNT TRADING?

So NO, I wouldn't agree.

AugustoP
09-06-2007, 03:46 PM
Actually there're no rules about trading at FST, the only thing that you can't do is sell/buy invites although this avoided easily by offering Rapidshare and Steam accounts and seedbox access.

Something Else
09-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Actually there're no rules about trading at FST, the only thing that you can't do is sell/buy invites although this avoided easily by offering Rapidshare and Steam accounts and seedbox access.

It's a shame that anyone with money can enter a torrent tracker this way. This is what threatens security more than anything IMO and shouldn't be allowed under any guise.

_coder_
09-06-2007, 03:51 PM
ill tell you what, its hypercritical bullshit, fst bittorrent invites section is all about invite/acc trading, which is what gives that WIAW thread any purpose at all,
Wouln't u all agree?

So NO, I wouldn't agree.

So what is "Trading Rep" which is given to each trader after a succesfull trade. Trading Rep is there for a reason to make trading more safer which was enforced by the staff. Why is there a middleman section to allow trades. All these point towards the fact that FST is a trading forum

Please explain yourself properly. Fair enough FST might not have written "Trading Accounts Section" in bold and in large font but that does not decipher the fact FST is a trading forum.

nbo
09-06-2007, 04:00 PM

So NO, I wouldn't agree.

So what is "Trading Rep" which is given to each trader after a succesfull trade. Trading Rep is there for a reason to make trading more safer which was enforced by the staff. Why is there a middleman section to allow trades. All these point towards the fact that FST is a trading forum

Please explain yourself properly. Fair enough FST might not have written "Trading Accounts Section" in bold and in large font but that does not decipher the fact FST is a trading forum.

exactly my point, like i said, rep points are for TRADERS, and i don't care if it's not written there, the WIWA thread is a trading guide so you don't get screwed (as well it also has some very good reviews, i never said it didn't), but it works just like a price list!
im not saying this is bad or good or anything is right or wrong, i'm not taking sides either, im just saying
ENOUGH WITH THE "XX TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED HERE" cuz that is total bullshit, you think you can trade 50 accs and invites and then tell someone they can't offer an NB invite for whatever reason? if so youre an idiot, that's all.

AugustoP
09-06-2007, 04:03 PM

It's a shame that anyone with money can enter a torrent tracker this way. This is what threatens security more than anything IMO and shouldn't be allowed under any guise.

Not gonna happen. If you stop it here such trading will emerge elsewhere. If you really care about security torrents are not the best way to get your stuff.

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 04:24 PM
OK, I'll make it simple for those hard of hearing:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-read-first-section-guidelines-read-first-124002

Only ever mentions INVITE TRADING, it does not mention ACCOUNT TRADING (for a good reason), clear enough for the doubters yet?

So that is where REP points where meant to come from, fuck all to do with account trading.

nbo
09-06-2007, 04:33 PM
oh so now invite trading is ok and acc trading is not? cuz i don't see your point?

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 04:56 PM
I control who my invites are given to, and traversely those that wish to invite me know they will be safe.

Account trading has no such security and I would hate for any of my invitees handing over accounts under my invite tree without my knowledge, I do not know nor have any control over where they will end up, and what they will do with them, they do not have the same sense of loyalty to the inviter as the person who was invited.

sear
09-06-2007, 05:08 PM

exactly my point, like i said, rep points are for TRADERS, and i don't care if it's not written there, the WIWA thread is a trading guide so you don't get screwed (as well it also has some very good reviews, i never said it didn't), but it works just like a price list!
im not saying this is bad or good or anything is right or wrong, i'm not taking sides either, im just saying
ENOUGH WITH THE "XX TRADING IS NOT ALLOWED HERE" cuz that is total bullshit, you think you can trade 50 accs and invites and then tell someone they can't offer an NB invite for whatever reason? if so youre an idiot, that's all.

Get over it. FST can do whatever it wants. The staff owe you nothing, including an explanation. This isn't a democracy if they want to do a deal there is fuck all you can do about it, you don't get a vote. They have similar deals with TL, FTN and NB :yup: so just don't trade them here. Pretty simple really.

_coder_
09-06-2007, 05:25 PM

Get over it. FST can do whatever it wants. The staff owe you nothing, including an explanation. This isn't a democracy if they want to do a deal there is fuck all you can do about it, you don't get a vote. They have similar deals with TL, FTN and NB :yup: so just don't trade them here. Pretty simple really.

I am without a doubt against trading whether its invites or accounts being traded in my eyes they are both bad..

I wasnt questioning FST's decision it was merely a question to find out why certain trackers are treated differently here at FST i.e. FSC & NB.

nbo
09-06-2007, 05:26 PM

how about this, y dont u go to the 2nd page of replies to this msg, and read the 1st i wrote, then see if anything you said was necessary. cuz its what i said.
but i think we all have the right to an opinion.

sear
09-06-2007, 06:42 PM
@nbo, :lol: chill m8 I read what you said the first time and what I said still holds. I'm sorry if it offended you. I was just getting a bit sick of all the posts saying "FST is hypocritical...FST needs to post what's ok to trade...FST needs to explain the deals they make".

No offense was meant, and yes your entitled to your opinion.