PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a Karagarga invite

Thatsgreat
09-05-2007, 09:32 PM
Hi. If anyone of you have a spare free invite to Karagarga, then I would gladly like to get my hands on it. I won't trade it or sell it, just use it for myself and enjoy.

I think you people who are members at Karagarga understand why I would like an invite. So if you have one, pm me.

Thatsgreat
09-10-2007, 08:01 PM
Anyone who is in a good mood for giving away KG invites for free?

sun_star
09-10-2007, 08:16 PM
Tell us what movies do u like (favourite movie/directors etc...) and show some ratio screenshots... many ppl ask for KG and in the end don't even use it... prove u r not one of them

Thatsgreat
09-11-2007, 07:54 PM
I don't have a favorite movie or director, but I could give you a list of some movies that I really like and some directors that have my respect.

I'm not a mainstream guy and just watch the newest movies out there in the cinema. I'm into a little bit older movies. And those kind of movies are available at KG.

Thatsgreat
09-13-2007, 07:03 PM
Anyone?

TinnsoldaT
09-13-2007, 07:08 PM
I think you must give some names.

SgtMajor
09-13-2007, 07:11 PM
I mean Thatsgreat PM me an email for a free KG invite, don't ever let me down and stick to your promise in the OP you made.

Thatsgreat
09-14-2007, 05:33 PM
OK. I don't have a favorite director but I can give you names of some very talented and good directors.
- Andrei Tarkovsky
- Werner Herzog
- Ingmar Bergman
- Stanley Kubrick
- Akira Kurosawa
- Alfred Hitchcock

Just to mention some. The same thing with the directors, I don't have a favorite movie, but here's some good movies.
- Brazil
- Dr. Strangelove
- À Bras Le Corps
- Full Metal Jacket

Hopefully good movies. Anyone who can tell me if these are good.
- Fitzcaralldo
- Le Grande Illusion
- Indagine su un cittadino al di sopra di ogni sospetto
- Un chien Andalou

I hope this is enough to get into KaraGarga.

fibonachi
09-14-2007, 05:56 PM
I guess...this man deserves an invite..well Good Luck.