PDA

View Full Version : have NB+mail+buffer+czone+mail+ Elite Member i want

rd4
09-05-2007, 10:56 PM
closed

Isimeria
09-05-2007, 11:03 PM
:noes: i think NB trade acc is forbbiden on FST. you have to edit your post ...if u dont want get disable

SiNa
09-05-2007, 11:05 PM
bad offer, sorry for spamming

freedom
09-05-2007, 11:21 PM
:noes: i think NB trade acc is forbbiden on FST. you have to edit your post ...if u dont want get disable

yeah.. ? can you post a link to those trading rules at fst ?

as i said before.. you can trade everything you want here on your risk or maybe there are some rules about trading.. hmmm a mod can help us.. ?

why some ppls said that trading accounts like.. ftn, tl, nb or something else is forbidden at fst ? the only thing is that some admins from those sites are not allowed such of trades but you can trade on your risk.. is like that.. or i'm wrong ?

Vidde
09-05-2007, 11:24 PM
No, you can't trade anything you want here, there are trackers that aren't allowed, like NB.
Please don't make me ask the staffers at NB to keep an eye on IP change for some days, now... keep off drugs, kids! And.. stuff <3

-Vidde

Isimeria
09-05-2007, 11:28 PM

yeah.. ? can you post a link to those trading rules at fst ?

as i said before.. you can trade everything you want here on your risk or maybe there are some rules about trading.. hmmm a mod can help us.. ?

why some ppls said that trading accounts like.. ftn, tl, nb or something else is forbidden at fst ? the only thing is that some admins from those sites are not allowed such of trades but you can trade on your risk.. is like that.. or i'm wrong ?

:blink:

fstrulz
09-05-2007, 11:30 PM
FTN invite/account trading is not allowed.

Once you ask for it, like you did in this thread, chances are your IP will be in FTN's blacklist for trading, which will result in you automatically getting banned from the site and also, your inviter getting disabled invite privileges or worse.

So, to anyone who really wanna get invited to that site, then make friends and help your fellow members here in FST. And eventually, you'll gain their trusts and they'll know that you're good and trusted enough to be invited.