09-06-2007, 03:46 AM
Maybe he'll actually get it this time.

jam0980tr
09-06-2007, 03:57 AM
account tradeing on revolt will only get you ban
best way is wait for the next signup

akkk
09-06-2007, 08:41 AM
Yeah, and scince the revolt admin can see our IPs here....

V For Vendetta
09-06-2007, 09:08 AM
since when is that ? :blink:

sear
09-06-2007, 09:15 AM

ROFL...you must be joking...:lol: m8 that is one of the funniest things I've heard in a while...quick hide here they come :ph34r:

You just keep believing that if it stops you from trading...:wacko:

akkk
09-06-2007, 09:31 AM
Scince a few months, the admin told me exactly who I am and which my profile here is, without knowing my nickname here and only by viewing my IP.

V For Vendetta
09-06-2007, 09:35 AM
//Section Guidelines

Community Reps DO NOT have access to IPs or emails or any private information on this site. Their rank does NOT offer them any more access or power than an ordinary member. Theres no difference between them and members apart from the restriction for access to the invites section.

carbon75
09-06-2007, 04:17 PM
If I give psysex an invite to revolt, how long do you think his account will last?

JaZZ2007
09-06-2007, 04:19 PM
12 hours?

_coder_
09-06-2007, 04:22 PM
If I give psysex an invite to revolt, how long do you think his account will last?

Not long since you use the same username at Revolt as you do here at FST. Your account wont last few mins along with the invitees account.

dragos
09-06-2007, 04:27 PM

Not long since you use the same username at Revolt as you do here at FST. Your account wont last few mins along with the invitees account.

for a new member you sure talk a lot and without thinking :mellow:

KFlint
09-06-2007, 04:31 PM

could you lose the goddamn bold font in your posts, that's annoying :dry:

sear
09-06-2007, 05:18 PM
Scince a few months, the admin told me exactly who I am and which my profile here is, without knowing my nickname here and only by viewing my IP.

Just a few points on this.

1. There are no comm reps here from revolt.
2. If there were they couldn't see you IP addy.
3. It's true Jimmymac drops in when threads like this appear, but the revolt staff are smart folks and have lots of ways of tracking you down.
4. You have to be on crack to think FST is giving out your IP to revolt.

5. Yes please Coder, the bold font is really annoying...almost as annoying as people that post in colour.

Gosht
09-06-2007, 05:25 PM
Somebody knows when they will have open sign-ups again ? =D

Nightmeare
09-06-2007, 05:48 PM
when the staff needs some thing to eat.

josegavara
09-06-2007, 05:49 PM
carbon is yanking your chain...he won't invite him. i know who he is on revolt (a trusted member) and by the way i cant see his or anybody elses ip here.

0sec
09-06-2007, 05:55 PM
revolt opened the signup to invite "good" and "trusted" ppl.
They known that they will get trading problems with all new members, but i think that was their plan to take many stones from the goldriver and sort the bad ones out.
They know what they do.
I respect this and will wait until the next signup.
I hope they will open this experiment again to see if the ppl got cleverer.
To trade revolt invites or accounts is simply stupid, you need to earn one invite or wait until the signup and to show that you are the one who they want

Enlightened
09-06-2007, 07:20 PM
They known that they will get trading problems with all new members, but i think that was their plan to take many stones from the goldriver and sort the bad ones out.
They know what they do.
To trade revolt invites or accounts is simply stupid, you need to earn one invite or wait until the signup and to show that you are the one who they want

Yep, I NEVER had that Intention of Trading My REVOLT account, cause I knew it was Suicidal, and yet Mr.jimmymac "accusses" me of having that "Intention", based upon a same Nick I used as Screenshot for the Giveaways that I participated.
I wonder, Mr. JimmyMac, ever saw, some of the"quality" posts that I posted in the REVOLT Forum.....afterall, my background are from Warez forum sites. Really, feel that I am being "accused" WRONGLy, for something that I did not Do....? :(:(:(

josegavara
09-07-2007, 08:03 AM
They know what they do.

Yep, I NEVER had that Intention of Trading My REVOLT account, cause I knew it was Suicidal, and yet Mr.jimmymac "accusses" me of having that "Intention", based upon a same Nick I used as Screenshot for the Giveaways that I participated.
I wonder, Mr. JimmyMac, ever saw, some of the"quality" posts that I posted in the REVOLT Forum.....afterall, my background are from Warez forum sites. Really, feel that I am being "accused" WRONGLy, for something that I did not Do....? :(:(:(

I gave you proof that you were trading by pm at the time. If you want, with your permission, I could post the proof here. We don't agree with trading and don't allow any of our members to participate in it. We do have some members who were traders in the past but have ceased.

BlueLabel
09-07-2007, 08:11 AM
whats the point in open signup at revolt?? the last time they do that they band 99%, you guys really think that it will be different this next time?

JaZZ2007
09-07-2007, 08:19 AM
whats the point in open signup at revolt?? the last time they do that they band 99%, you guys really think that it will be different this next time?

maybe it will be different the next time (if there will be next time). not all the people want to make dupe accounts and than trade it or broke other rules that they have in in their comunity

Enlightened
09-07-2007, 08:28 AM

I gave you proof that you were trading by pm at the time. If you want, with your permission, I could post the proof here. We don't agree with trading and don't allow any of our members to participate in it. We do have some members who were traders in the past but have ceased.

How is that Sreenshot "proves" anything that I was going to Trade REVOLT. ? Did U "catch" me making a "Deal" OR a Counter offer to Trade for REVOLT, with some other Trader??:rolleyes:
[b] U got my permission to Post it, here. I am "innocent", and have NOTHINNG TO HIDE!!
U just did NOT "Beleive" me that I had absolutely NO "Intentions" of EVER Tradinng REVOLT, [ knowing how difficult , it was to get inn, and the opportunity does not present itself again !!]
It will be very "Dunb" for me to do that
And I reiterate again, that It was suicidal with that kind of attempt to even think about trading REVOLT !!! .....:(:cry::ermm:

josegavara
09-07-2007, 08:33 AM
you don't get it do you. We don't want anyone in who trades any account not just revolt. we don't want to become a haven for traders

@Bluelable I haven't checked lately but 45-50% of the signups are still there

_coder_
09-07-2007, 10:14 AM

could you lose the goddamn bold font in your posts, that's annoying :dry:

haha, whats the maigc word :D

Enlightened
09-07-2007, 11:14 AM
you don't get it do you. We don't want anyone in who trades any account not just revolt. we don't want to become a haven for traders

@Bluelable I haven't checked lately but 45-50% of the signups are still there

Okay, jimmyMac U are the Boss, Your Forum, Your Rules obviously.
Just wish I have known earlier that there was a Sign saying >> "No Traders Need to Sign up" , during the initial Open signup. I won't have bothered to do so, and suffered the humilation of being banned.

Don't get me "wrong", I am NOT "beggin" U , to take me in again..... eventhough it "sounds" that way so far
I have my "dignity".
Just that I finally got a"straight" answer from U , why U banned me. REASON : NO TRaders ALLOWED
Okay.....so be it then.:rolleyes:

0sec
09-07-2007, 11:21 AM
Some guys here, still havent checked that revolt dont banned 99% of the signed ppl... :rolleyes:
I have missed it and could jump out of the window :frusty:
But i pray to god everyday that they open the signup for maybe one last time :cry:

Saroman
09-07-2007, 11:23 AM
cmon guys its just a forum isnt it..!!

And that too like FST only..!!

So why such a craze ?

AugustoP
09-07-2007, 11:29 AM
I just don't understand what does Revolt has to do with covetous, illiterate traders? Is it a promised land or what?

0sec
09-07-2007, 11:30 AM

So why such a craze ?

Its not just a forum mate,
Its a forum with ppl who know each other and live friendly together.
Its there to help, to get help back and simply to talk about whatever.
The members there arent stupid kiddies like some of this comm.
Its just about sharing the interessts and whatever.
Who dont like it, or is simply here on FST to trade his accs and invites to get all files of the world is wrong in revolt.

josegavara
09-07-2007, 11:39 AM
at the risk of boring the arse off everyone.....we keep telling you "we are a forum" and I see someone else is back on this "99%" read my earlier post.

If anyone has been reading posts here over the last year, concerning Revolt, they would know our standing with traders, we haven't hidden it

_coder_
09-07-2007, 11:42 AM

:O

beco
09-07-2007, 11:48 AM

what u'r problem ? and who asking you that ?! :blink:
why to spam and disturb ;)

every one know that you have revolt account ,after you post here befor a few months . but you not have a right to query ,
and blame .

anyway
good luck :yup:

carbon75
09-07-2007, 06:22 PM
I ask that because psysex starts a new "need revolt" thread every week. If he had an account and was banned then he couldn't get another one and he wouldn't have to start another pointless thread every week.

dbmp
09-08-2007, 02:28 AM
I ask that because psysex starts a new "need revolt" thread every week. If he had an account and was banned then he couldn't get another one and he wouldn't have to start another pointless thread every week.

Nice one! :P

Saroman
09-08-2007, 03:19 AM

So why such a craze ?

Its not just a forum mate,
Its a forum with ppl who know each other and live friendly together.
Its there to help, to get help back and simply to talk about whatever.
Its just about sharing the interessts and whatever.
Who dont like it, or is simply here on FST to trade his accs and invites to get all files of the world is wrong in revolt.

What would be rough usercount there :shifty:
Because more the users more poeple can help and share with each other ( i agree it doesnt work always)..
Whats URL ?

monk3y
09-08-2007, 07:59 AM

same thing with bitmetv...

clubzz
09-08-2007, 10:34 AM
changed the offer to something better!
see below :<

clubzz
09-08-2007, 10:36 AM
My firstborn and a glass of milk for a revolt invite.