PDA

View Full Version : E-learning material, best place apart from torrents?

grechzoo
09-06-2007, 01:08 PM
I have searched everywhere to find the video tutrorials that i want. however im finding it reallyhard to find a good rescource, torrents are good, im on oink and its got some good stuff, however its kills my ratio, and it doens;t have all of the thigns im looking for.

i know bitme.org its great and i am about to get on it, but again my upload speed is too low for me to really take advantage of it and download everythign i need without getting banned which i will not do for sure.

usenet rules for most things in my opinion, but e-learning is distinctly lacking, which is suprising since it seems to have everythign you could imagine.

can anyone help, what other options do i have, i would even pay for a subscription ftp if it was good and had all the gnomon workshop and digital tutors materials. definetly if you know of one let me know as i would only need to subscribe for the one month and get everything i need for my course.

i have ran out of ideas. need some advice.

hope you can help me

andlcool
09-06-2007, 01:40 PM
edonkey. i think they have a lot of stuff too. many old stuff

grechzoo
09-06-2007, 02:02 PM
thanks for the suggestion :)

i will try it, and im sure that my last 'free' option.

but as i said i dont mind paying for quality download speeds and an amazing selection of e-learning, please if anyone knows a good ftp service or ANYTHING else i might be missing then will appreciate anya nd all help you can give me :D

thewizeard
09-07-2007, 06:27 AM
Soulseek of course there are plenty of active EBook channels...or

you could always check http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-books-comics-34/t-project-gutenberg-21859

grechzoo
09-07-2007, 10:36 AM
thats a nice site thanks!! :)

still im looking for the video tutorials, cause espeically with the drawing and sektchin concept design you like to see their step by step process instead of copying line off a page. you can see how they start and start using that technique, not actually having to do exactly what they are doing.