PDA

View Full Version : ''Please ban account Trading''

V For Vendetta
09-06-2007, 02:41 PM
yes it must be done, the trading age is about to end let us just respect one of the Private BT Sites rules , let us just try it , let us enjoying the free invites , let us (FST) respectable between all torrent sites , imagine how the staff will be around handing invites to all good users , ask the old one's here about that most of the high levels now were given for free , staff members was made posts helping people with thier issues
you all know its very easy now to get an user ip and ban the account trader
please let the Previous days back again
invites should be traded with the Trused users
Please We must discuss this issue seriously and take the right step really many things will be Changed Of course, for the better
if you agree make your Signature Under the slogan
''Please ban account Trading''
thnaks for reading
Cheers
-V

BLaZiN
09-06-2007, 03:05 PM
lol ur like one of them activists.
I think we should do what he sais otherwise he be chaining his ass to the front door :naughty:

marksman
09-06-2007, 03:15 PM
so u actually think that trackers like trading invites but hates trading accounts..trading is trading..whether its invites or accounts!.i kinda agree with ur approach at some points..but on the whole..this wont be my sig..sorry! :)

Kirstein
09-06-2007, 03:24 PM
You've got my signature :) It's wrong and shouldn't be alowed. If somebody invited you to a tracker you should be grateful for your account, if you trade it away it's the same thing as saying, I don't appreciate the gesture that my inviter has shown me, and it could also mean trouble for your inviter if the new user doesn't keep a good ratio, it could actually have serious consequences like banning of the inviters account :(

Signed :)

KFlint
09-06-2007, 03:36 PM
it's like dreaming of a world in peace, not going to happen for a while, human race still has so much to learn ;)

SiNa
09-06-2007, 03:40 PM
if you want to get in tt or swedvdr. do you think the staff will give us free TT, swedvdr accounts!? how are we supposed to get access to trackers when they do not have invites enabled? the only possible reason then would be that the staff from TT or swedvdr will come here and hand out free invites to us, or that we would all have to wait such a long time for the trackers to enable the invites again. so you would have to trade sometimes to get what you want

sperm
09-06-2007, 03:41 PM
if you didn't have such a poor trading history yourself, i would applaud you.

SkykeN
09-06-2007, 03:50 PM
Hi, I'm pretty new with al this for start. But whats to best way to get into a private tracker? Just wait for subscriptions to open? Our if you're lucky someone you know has an invitation?

fstrulz
09-06-2007, 03:52 PM
Hi, I'm pretty new with al this for start. But whats to best way to get into a private tracker? Just wait for subscriptions to open? Our if you're lucky someone you know has an invitation?

And is tradding invitations so bad? Is it 'forbidden'?

Make friends, and eventually those friends will invite you to any tracker you want. :)

Something Else
09-06-2007, 03:55 PM
Patience and honesty are underrated...they actually work!

AugustoP
09-06-2007, 03:56 PM
Not gonna happen. If you want to get to high level trackers by trading you have to trade accounts and/or spend money.

RaPPeR
09-06-2007, 03:59 PM
its hypocrisy to say "trade invites , but dont trade accounts " .

respect one of the Private BT Sites rules
the rule is comprehensive to the invites 2 .

Daniel
09-06-2007, 04:16 PM
I've already said this in the invite-forum in the poll about account trading and I'll repeat that here: it basically doesn't matter how someone becomes a member on a tracker, be it by inviting him or by trading away an account. The risk for him to be a cheater or a bad user for whichever reasons is the same. The only way to decrease the number of bad users is with new rules and some accountability for your own account.

And while I support trackers who have had enough from their site being used as a large pool for (account) trades, I still don't think it's right to abhor the trade of accounts but not think twice about invites.

jasperr
09-06-2007, 04:18 PM
if you want to get in tt or swedvdr. do you think the staff will give us free TT, swedvdr accounts!? how are we supposed to get access to trackers when they do not have invites enabled? the only possible reason then would be that the staff from TT or swedvdr will come here and hand out free invites to us, or that we would all have to wait such a long time for the trackers to enable the invites again. so you would have to trade sometimes to get what you want

Has anyone stopped and thought about this!..?? if you had then it would stand to reason that perhaps, just perhaps... the staff from the "higher ranked" site might just hand out invites... BUT, there are so many scammers, and TRADERS out their that just simply don't give a rats patootie about the tracker(s) simply because they have a "VALUE" attached to'em. the staff at these trackers REALLY love, protect and respect their sites, so much so that some of them have gone to great lengths to try and keep them a secret.. (like that works) anyways my point is this, if we do away with that stupid ranking list, things will calm down to the point that maybe these much sought after sites might reconsider enableing their invites at least..... so many peopl here have been talkin a good game and saying things like "trading is the only way to get into a good tracker"... for those of you who trully believe that ... :frusty:.. you are very much so wrong it takes trust and time... but most want instant gratification! and as a result of their selfishness we suffer! NOT COOL GUYS!

get rid of that list and close all thread pertaining to rare trackers... and after a while things would be way different.. too much emphasis has been put on rarity anyways.. this has been said before but, we really need to be rating quality of the site not how hard it is to get in it... this was also said.. how many ppl have trackers that they don't know what the heck it says??!! this is disgusting! and you ought to be ashamed of yourselves....

also i agree with the fact hat ALL TRADING should be banned.. invites as well!!! (just read my sig!)

-REGUARDS-

V For Vendetta
09-06-2007, 04:20 PM
so u actually think that trackers like trading invites but hates trading accounts..trading is trading..whether its invites or accounts!.i kinda agree with ur approach at some points..but on the whole..this wont be my sig..sorry! :)
dude , if you road abit of the torrent sites history you will know that trading invites was allowed on most of these trackers ;)

why you don't wait till they open sign up ! plus the 2 sites you mentioned have invites system but its disabled atm

the rule is comprehensive to the invites 2 .
read my thread carefully , i said trade them with the users who you trused , don't invite people who you don't know may be he is a Cheater and will effect on the whole invites tree
-V

Kirstein
09-06-2007, 04:22 PM
I personally am all for banning both trading accounts and invites, but the topic of the thread is only about trading accounts. Invites shouldn't be traded but rather be given to people you trust instead of people who trades you an invite that you would like to have. That's better for both the tracker and yourself :) And if there's no invites you should be patient and wait for the staff to open up for invites, they probably have a reason for closing the tracker.
As I said earlier, it could have serious consequenses for both the inviter and yourself, if you use a traded account. The different trackers don't allow it, so if you trade an account you betray the tracker from the beginning, is that a way to start?

jasperr
09-06-2007, 04:25 PM
dude , if you road abit of the torrent sites history you will know that trading invites was allowed on most of these trackers ;)
-V

but thats changing ... i think :whistling

V For Vendetta
09-06-2007, 04:32 PM
-V
but thats changing ... i think :whistling
yep thats right , and this thread said why ;)

psxcite
09-06-2007, 04:35 PM
I don't see how people get away with trading accounts. If I login from an IP in California and then login from an account in England...uhh...isn't that like a easy way to see something isn't exactly right? I know admins stay busy, but don't they log traceroute info?

dbmp
Invites = Free :)

betty2007
I think you should check out this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-swedvdr-trade-157810) thread. :)

KFlint
09-06-2007, 04:37 PM
I don't see how people get away with trading accounts. If I login from an IP in California and then login from an account in England...uhh...isn't that like a easy way to see something isn't exactly right? I know admins stay busy, but don't they log traceroute info?

but you could login from england on a seedbox, it doesn't mean that the account has changed owner

V For Vendetta
09-06-2007, 04:40 PM
I think you should check out this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-swedvdr-trade-157810) thread. :)
did i said that i was not an account trader ?? :unsure:
I have lived experiment , and i discovered that i took the wrong turn so i wanna warn all with that thread before they became Regret
can you Check most of my trade threads pls ?
-V

sear
09-06-2007, 04:53 PM
I feel a bit like a broken record saying this but... yes, please ban account trading :yup:

There are a lot of good reasons that I'm not going to repeat here, but one of the most important ones is out of respect for FST...:fst:

When I first came here there wasn't any account trading that I can recall (if I remember right it wasn't allowed) and the whole trading thing was a lot more chilled out. IMHO stopping account trading is in the best interest of every honest member of this board.

I don't want to say too much more as FST staff are well aware of how I feel about trading ;)...in the end it's their decision and I'm going to stick around regardless because I have a lot of fun with my friends here, but saying it one more time can't hurt can it? Account trading is poison.

Nice sentiments V...I'm not going to change my sig but that's just because I like the one I've got but I wholeheartedly support you campaign. Keep it up :01:

EDIT:

p.s. V, it's never too late to realise you made a mistake ;)

AugustoP
09-06-2007, 04:59 PM
Btw, invite trading is not trading at all. It's just one man sending an invite as a "thank you" to another. Just like some sites thank their members for donations :)

sear
09-06-2007, 05:03 PM
Btw, invite trading is not trading at all. It's just one man sending an invite as a "thank you" to another. Just like some sites thank their members for donations :)

:lol: that's pretty funny.

ghurka
09-06-2007, 05:28 PM
I would like the views of the FST staff here....particularly those who are BT mods.

Whilst myself and numerous others are against trading in general there seems to be a growing number of users who would like account trading banned here.

Consider the following:

It is against the terms and conditions of every private tracker to trade an account - you are disrespecting every tracker by letting that happen here.

Most of the trades that involve scams seem to be account trading - it would make life easier for the staff here to actually ban it.

It is a BitTorrent Invites section.

I know some of the older members are just getting pissed off with it all but if you'd prefer to have the snotty nosed kids that do all the account trading here then that's up to you.

RaPPeR
09-06-2007, 05:33 PM
the rule is comprehensive to the invites 2 .read my thread carefully , i said trade them with the users who you trused , don't invite people who you don't know may be he is a Cheater and will effect on the whole invites tree
-V
no . you dont get it .
trusted or not trusted , trading is trading .
doesnt matter with whom or for what .
if invites trading is allowed so trading accounts should be allowed .
invites are given to you , for u to invite a friend of yours .
not to give them away or trade them. with someone you dont know.
if you trust him , you can give him for free.

kallieb
09-06-2007, 05:36 PM
Invite trading, account trading. Both are bad. It is harmful to the torrent community as a whole and disrespectful to the rules of the tracker.

How many trackers out there are saying....trade our accounts please!! I'm sure a small minority really don't care, or don't act to punish users who do this; but most do -- and they proclaim it loud and clear when you join/sign-in/read their forums, rules etc etc etc.

There are only two ways to honourably join a torrent site. By receiving an invite that you plan on using for yourself because you want to join that site, or through open signups.

To obtain entry to a site from account trading, or invite trading is breaking their rules and reflects someone who is acting in an impatient and selfish manner.

Lest we forget that torrent sites are private communities that have every right to define for themselves who they want as a member and under what circumstance. Membership is not an entitlement for anyone who feels like belonging. It is not a right. It is instead a privilege. For those who are too impatient. What is the rush!!!!

Sorry for the strong language, but this issue has been discussed many many times on this board and the same messages are put out there.

As sear's sig line above says...BT trading puts us all at risk. And if people are too short-sighted to see the implications of this statement than be ready to see the dying off of BT communities.

There...that's my cranky statement of the day!

V For Vendetta
09-06-2007, 05:42 PM
read my thread carefully , i said trade them with the users who you trused , don't invite people who you don't know may be he is a Cheater and will effect on the whole invites tree
-V
no . you dont get it .
i see dude , but you missed Something
most of the trackers were allows Trading invites as i road in the big old threads , they Forbidden Trade account/invites when its Spreaded

Invite trading, account trading. Both are bad. It is harmful to the torrent community as a whole and disrespectful to the rules of the tracker.

How many trackers out there are saying....trade our accounts please!! I'm sure a small minority really don't care, or don't act to punish users who do this; but most do -- and they proclaim it loud and clear when you join/sign-in/read their forums, rules etc etc etc.

There are only two ways to honourably join a torrent site. By receiving an invite that you plan on using for yourself because you want to join that site, or through open signups.

To obtain entry to a site from account trading, or invite trading is breaking their rules and reflects someone who is acting in an impatient and selfish manner.

Lest we forget that torrent sites are private communities that have every right to define for themselves who they want as a member and under what circumstance. Membership is not an entitlement for anyone who feels like belonging. It is not a right. It is instead a privilege. For those who are too impatient. What is the rush!!!!

Sorry for the strong language, but this issue has been discussed many many times on this board and the same messages are put out there.

As sear's sig line above says...BT trading puts us all at risk. And if people are too short-sighted to see the implications of this statement than be ready to see the dying off of BT communities.

There...that's my cranky statement of the day!
agree !
but we can not make all steps From the first time ;)
the goal is make FST is a loved Community between the Torrent sites , then the deals will be decided what to do next
-V

RaPPeR
09-06-2007, 05:50 PM
no . you dont get it .
i see dude , but you missed Something
most of the trackers were allows Trading invites as i road in the big old threads , they Forbidden Trade account/invites when its Spreaded
-V
So there is something good that happened from accounts trading. for the first time eh ? :P
I don't believe it'll ever end. There are tons of forums over the net .
I don't know how it used to be on those trackers , But it'll never come back again.
Hmm , in generally I'm against trading.
But, I did trade when I wanted/needed something.
NO MORE :)
+1 For you ? :P

jasperr
09-06-2007, 06:12 PM

as far as i knew...... when ya give someone somthing for another something, thats called a trade! :yup:

not a means of thanks .. lol
no matter how ya slice it ... a trade is a trade pure and simple.. :fist:

(some people will strive to no end, to support misguided ideas.)

So there is something good that happened from accounts trading. for the first time eh ? :P
I don't believe it'll ever end. There are tons of forums over the net .
I don't know how it used to be on those trackers , But it'll never come back again.
Hmm , in generally I'm against trading.
But, I did trade when I wanted/needed something.
NO MORE :)
+1 For you ? :P

sadly.. i agree, it may never end.. BUT, it has to start somewhere.. why not here???

and again... you shouldn't have to trade at all, to get what ya WANT... there's plenty of ppl here that will give an invite to damm near anywhere.... IF your a proven member of the community!

Cmon
09-06-2007, 06:21 PM
FST already have a bad name (imo) between torrent site, so I doubt FST respectable between all torrent sites

vizouk
09-06-2007, 06:52 PM
its all fine, but talking about me now. i trade but i think that we dont need trade for have what we want, i start it a torrentleech free invite of a friend, next i get sitr and revolutiontt, after two weeks i get oink, bitme, bitmetv, fb, db, hdbits, bit-hdtv, scn, oink, one more week and i get czone ncore iplay scenetorrents, in the next week i received tranceroute and thors. a few days a free kg wiitorrents i dont more tracker. And i have other accounts but dont use much.

only traded for get czone,darkside. and all trackers that i will have in will be for and from my friends.

So i was wrong when try trade its not the right way, giveaway its good, and give invites to your friend its very good.....

p.s: dont try all tracker or the rare ones this isnt a game. And make friends its the way. Anti trader.

AugustoP
09-06-2007, 07:03 PM
no matter how ya slice it ... a trade is a trade pure and simple..

So how do you call situation when a person sends some money and gets upload credit?

sear
09-06-2007, 07:08 PM
no matter how ya slice it ... a trade is a trade pure and simple..

So how do you call situation when a person sends some money and gets upload credit?

Pay 2 Leach ;)

kallieb
09-06-2007, 08:14 PM

If that is how the tracker wants to manage their affairs that is their business pure and simple. They are the ones who determine the rules and ways to gain ratio etc. If you don't like it you don't join.

AugustoP
09-06-2007, 08:40 PM
So how do you call situation when a person sends some money and gets upload credit?If that is how the tracker wants to manage their affairs that is their business pure and simple. They are the ones who determine the rules and ways to gain ratio etc. If you don't like it you don't join.

No one is forced to join FST and trade accounts as well :)

phrenzy
09-06-2007, 08:50 PM
When i joined this place it was very different. One could just ask for an invite and 9 times out of 10 you'd get it.. Greed ruined it all...

Defy
09-06-2007, 09:21 PM
This almost reminds me of a South Park episode I watched recently. Basically about activists and protestors concerning the war in Iraq.

"I'm a little bit country (activists), and I'm a little bit rock n' roll (protestors)."

Benjamin Franklin makes his feelings known. He believes they could become a country that could go to war, but at the same time also make it appear like we don't want to go to war by allowing people to protest. "…an entire nation founded on saying one thing, and doing another."

For some reason this reminds me of this topic, because there is always going to be people who are for/against trading. In theory we balance each other out. Both will always be there, and both will always keep the other in check. ;)

kallieb
09-06-2007, 09:23 PM
No one is forced to join FST and trade accounts as well http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gif

Sorry, no disrespect, but I have no idea what point you are trying to make with this sentence.

SHUVT
09-07-2007, 12:41 AM
It was not that long ago when invites flooded this board. All you had to do was ask for one and you got a pm asking for your email. I never had to trade to get into trackers and i made allot of good friends. Along with making friends, comes access to better trackers.

The old FST was a fun place. Memories of better days... (Minor Threat Reference) Just have a good time here enjoy the people you meet and don't get caught up in the trading. You could always go to the lounge and chat. ha

AugustoP
09-07-2007, 12:50 AM
No one is forced to join FST and trade accounts as well http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/smile.gifSorry, no disrespect, but I have no idea what point you are trying to make with this sentence.

You said that everyone should live with tracker rules or just go to delacct.php. I say you should live with rules FST or go to some other place, thepeergroup, for instance.

SAM
09-07-2007, 06:58 AM
well,
trading accounts and invites both of them should be stopped but i guess it's very difficult
as there is the rarity level system .

V For Vendetta
09-07-2007, 11:17 AM
It was not that long ago when invites flooded this board. All you had to do was ask for one and you got a pm asking for your email. I never had to trade to get into trackers and i made allot of good friends. Along with making friends, comes access to better trackers.

The old FST was a fun place. Memories of better days... (Minor Threat Reference) Just have a good time here enjoy the people you meet and don't get caught up in the trading. You could always go to the lounge and chat. ha
true , thats what im talking about

sert
09-07-2007, 12:40 PM
For me account trading with invite trading are the same, except that account trading is far more risky and you may lose your account weeks after the trade.

I have been here for sometime, did a lot of trading and the only account that I really use and got from here is ftn which I got for free and not from trading.

Also I download from TT sometimes which I got from trading but I don't use it that much.

All the other accounts that I frequently use, I had them before registering here:
TL, oink, fmp3, demonoid.

KSA
09-07-2007, 02:11 PM
''Please ban account Trading''

:D

kirktrix
09-07-2007, 02:56 PM
We can't force people to stop trading their accounts. Because that is their property, they can do whatever they want....;)
If you don't want to trade your accounts...just don't trade and give more freebies and giveaways, hopefully people will follow your good examples.... :D

jasperr
09-07-2007, 03:21 PM
well,
trading accounts and invites both of them should be stopped but i guess it's very difficult
as there is the rarity level system .

thats true SAM

i seen a lil while back someone had made a suggestion to change/add another list based on content... to me i think that would be a much better way to go and more useful.. rarity is highly over rated, i mean what use is a tracker if the content sucks or if you can't understand/read the language of it!!?? most of these ppl now-a-days want a tracker ONLY because it's "RATED" at level 5+ ..... idiocracy if ya ask me. Don't get me wrong.. i too fell into that void in the beginning also... but i like to think i've grown some since then :cool:

We can't force people to stop trading their accounts. Because that is their property, they can do whatever they want....;)
If you don't want to trade your accounts...just don't trade and give more freebies and giveaways, hopefully people will follow your good examples.... :D

on the contrary, the ppl that own those accounts are the tracker admins..... we only "RENT" space from them(so to speak) and we NEED to respect their rules!!!!!!!!!!!

heh, ask the many that are crying now because they got ownedb by the tracker admins!

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:boxing:

V For Vendetta
09-07-2007, 03:36 PM
what ??
of Course account trading will be stopped in here if FST admins Forbidden it !!!

kallieb
09-07-2007, 04:41 PM
on the contrary, the ppl that own those accounts are the tracker admins..... we only "RENT" space from them(so to speak) and we NEED to respect their rules!!!!!!!!!!!here here!! I could not have said it better myself. This is the core problem over and over. People who trade accounts seem to think that it is their property to do with; but it is not.

Well said!!!!

V For Vendetta
09-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Never seen an FST mod Post
please let us take this step !!!

RainRoofer
09-08-2007, 11:30 AM
Mods, especially those for partial forums like BT can't make those big decisions.TBH I would do that if it's up to me but It's not.My two cents.

twinpeaks
09-08-2007, 12:51 PM
I don't think that rule would be accepted when PatriotForeve :lol: blatantly trades accts himself....Although it would be great if they did make the rule and out the sort of scum that does such things.

ghurka
09-08-2007, 01:39 PM
Mods, especially those for partial forums like BT can't make those big decisions.TBH I would do that if it's up to me but It's not.My two cents. Thanks for being honest....as you say, it won't be your call but I think if the other BT mods feel pretty much the same, and say so, then maybe something will be done.

I don't think that rule would be accepted when PatriotForeve blatantly trades accts himself....Although it would be great if they did make the rule and out the sort of scum that does such things.
TBH I think PF would be pleased to see account trading gone from here.

twinpeaks
09-08-2007, 03:56 PM
TBH I think PF would be pleased to see account trading gone from here.

:lol: He's the biggest trader ever, he's a one man trade machine. That's why a few of the best private trackers hate this place ;)

Patriot foreve
09-08-2007, 05:54 PM
FST have been doing great job here to try to decrease the acc trades by trying to sort some deals with Trackers staff (ComReps) sothat there will be an alternative way for our members to join the trackers they want and willing to use in a better way which will happen by more assistance and support from Trackers staff

I doubt that such decision can be taken instantly because things just doesn't work taht way ,it's a gradual process

As some notice that Accs at some torrent trackers where there btstaff agreed to teh Current (ComRep-FST) layout are no longer allowed to be traded here and the member who tries to trade the acc is notified that it's cann't be traded

There must be also some confidence to be built between ex-traders ,current traders and the Trackers staff ,you don't expect someone who joins atracker to get aglobal ban on others to be interested in such deal but incase you are willing to trust him and give him an alternate way to get into the place he needs and fits then he won't have the desire to trade but looking to him like the greatest sinner that should be burned in hell won't solve the problem

Alot of Traders have helped alot in this board and hundreds of members have gained free invites from traders who were trying to help and assist others to get into places they want and need

So To summarize that ,I would support acc tradings to be gone as long as FST members can get into places that they would like through other alternate ways like invites,giveaways ,etc

Confidence has to be made between ComReps and ex-traders ,current traders and if some of these traders screwed then they are to be blamed by then

@twinpeaks or whoever member second acc

For me ,I have nothing to hide ,Some Trackers considered me the most notorious trader and some of them even gathered to hunt me down but most of them knew that was a complete failure as it didn't really do any harm to me except some scratches as i have alot of friends and i can get into any tracker anytime on the other hand some Trackers staff who got to know me well already know my accs names and ips,mails etc and i particiapte freely in these trackers as agood nice member like the rest of their members

I had a big fascinating career with 0 problems and it's all there :D but you will notice that my recorded trade was months ago and i haven't declared retirment because some trackers can't give up upon me and i don't mind announcing retirment if am sure that my current acc at any tracker i am member off won't be banned reason which i think should be added to some trackers faq (You are patriot foreve :lol:) so any tracker who have no problem with me can contact me and i will tell him about my acc in their tracker if i am amember there

SgtMajor
09-08-2007, 06:09 PM
The sooner the admin here realise there is a growing demand for account trading to be banned, in total, from here, the sooner it will happen. The momentum must be continued and threads such as this should be kept alive by the posters.

It also leaves less room for scams, read the Invites forum for the amount of scams today alone and it leaves a sour taste in the mouth.

There are other forums that promote account trading, let them deal with it and the consequences along with the scammers. If we can't name the scammers, then at least remove the reason they are here!

It would also remove the need for the middlemen forum, which would be less work for the admin & MODs.

There is no reason for this not to happen, just fukkin do it without further ado!.

weenden
09-08-2007, 07:10 PM
i agree act trading is bad if you are not going to use a act give it up

sababot
09-08-2007, 07:23 PM
you dont want trading?
dont come here anymore

NA_Magus
09-08-2007, 09:19 PM
you dont want trading?
dont come here anymore

And when did you get such commanding powers?
That section says Bittorrent invites, not Bittorrent trades. Then again, I really couldn't care if you fuck it up for yourself.

pro267
09-08-2007, 10:21 PM
I'm all for banning account trading. Same goes for invite trading.
The sooner the better.

bblogs
09-08-2007, 11:29 PM
you dont want trading?
dont come here anymore

Exactly. It's so simple it hurts.

V For Vendetta
09-08-2007, 11:58 PM
you dont want trading?
dont come here anymore
in the fact its more more simple than you can Imagine
but hey , i will come here more ;)
-V

sear
09-09-2007, 01:09 AM
you dont want trading?
dont come here anymore

m8 many of us were here before account trading became such a problem and we're the ones who'll be here if it gets banned. Who are you to say that? This is an open board with a lot more to it than just trading, and tbh if that's how you feel I think it might be you who's in the wrong place.

kallieb
09-09-2007, 03:00 AM
ditto to what sear said.

kaffeine
09-09-2007, 03:19 AM
When you sign up in any private tracker you agree to its rules. I dont know what makes anybody think that it's ok to break them or what makes them think they are special so they can do it. We should ALL follow the trackers' rules we agreed to when signing up. So its very simple really: tracker rule says: dont trade, so you dont trade.

iNSOMNiA
09-09-2007, 03:38 AM

Good old dayz.. and this thread is pointless btw .. damn.. why did i bump this ****

V For Vendetta
09-09-2007, 03:58 AM
Good old dayz.. and this thread is pointless btw .. damn.. why did i bump this ****
this **** maybe Do the goal c0de ;)

iNSOMNiA
09-09-2007, 07:40 AM
I wish but i really doubt that.
I haven't read the all thread but you might know that fst has deals with some trackers in order to prevent account trading.
Other sites doesn't seem to really care about this issue.
Anyway, as patriot said before: it's a gradual process, things doesn't work this way.

ibnahmed
09-09-2007, 12:09 PM
i second the ban of trading;)

rthre
09-09-2007, 12:41 PM
All invites should be free:yup:

V For Vendetta
09-09-2007, 03:43 PM
All invites/accouts should be free:yup:
How come accounts should be free , no need for that if the invites are free !!

FST_BUM
09-11-2007, 06:57 AM
please ban stupidity on fst :)

SAM
09-11-2007, 06:59 AM
it will never happened
hard to do cause many people are into trading and they will never give up their toys easily ;)

jiggawhaaat
09-11-2007, 08:49 AM
I don't think people should trade accounts. I like my accounts and I don't want anyone else's sloppy seconds. I also think it's pretty risky, quite a bit dumb.

I'd love to say ban trading invites, but our torrent world is far from being idealistic.

rvt
09-11-2007, 10:32 AM

Darwin came up with a ban on stupidity, but then the lawyers and "health and safety" experts got involved :(

Melvinmeow
09-11-2007, 09:23 PM

Who exactly would be the people who decide whats stupid and whats not? Since stupidity is such a general topic...
Just because I think something is stupid does not mean everyone else feels the same.

So basically even if they tried to ban stupidity... what factors/rules would there be in place to say what is stupid?