PDA

View Full Version : Are You Hungary?

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 06:11 PM
Fancy a takeaway then?

Will one of these invites fill the void?

10 Ncore invites
10 DS invites

You can have one or both, just tell me a story why I should pick you, and you will be required to register with the same nick as an equal high level tracker with a good ratio that you will be required to PM me with, if you do not want me to know your nick, then do not enter the comp, clear?

AND NO, TOTALLY NO, FUKKIN PMS!

The_Runaway
09-06-2007, 06:15 PM
I need DS .. :)

iraverde
09-06-2007, 06:16 PM
ncore please !!!

fstrulz
09-06-2007, 06:17 PM
Yeah, mate...

I'm hungry as hell. :lol:

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 06:18 PM
:yawn: it's quiet in here, did someone say something or did they not read the OP?

byneco
09-06-2007, 06:20 PM
please ds:D

PoOki
09-06-2007, 06:21 PM
Some people think that they are "special" and they will get the invite if they will PM the "giveaway man" : \

SO PEOPLE(!), ITS NOT WORKING! STOP DOING THIS!

Nice giveaway Sgt ;)

trotoman
09-06-2007, 06:22 PM
ncore please
a story why you should pick me.. oh man too hard. I'm not lazy or anything but it's hard. Let's say i'm quite new into the torrents screne and I really would like to try ncore.

solaris
09-06-2007, 06:23 PM
ok can i get both or only one of the invite well u should pick me because whenever there is a high level tracker giveaway it goes to a person who already has a high level tracker or he is already there
people like to have all "pokemon-i got to catch them all"

Something Else
09-06-2007, 06:23 PM
great pun Sgt. you should work for the sun :D

Sawyer2020
09-06-2007, 06:24 PM
dark side and I guess you know why I need it
well if u wonder so I tell you
after I have invites there I will share here like usuall fair ?????

lingo
09-06-2007, 06:25 PM
You can have one or both, just tell me a story why I should pick you, and you will be required to register with the same nick...

Some people don't bother reading, so the inviter won't bother giving them invites. That's as simple as it gets, i guess...

Btw, I want an nCore invite (perhaps DS, too) for my personal use. There are many multisubs DVDRs and they are perfect for watching the movies. I'll be glad if I can get the invites. I can provide some screenshots from higher level trackers via PM or mail if you would like.

Gosht
09-06-2007, 06:26 PM
Hi man, very nice giveaway man :D, could I please have a Ncore invite ?

My Ratios:

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/5040/ratiosul9.png

My seedbox:

http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntitledey4.png (http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledey4.png)

Thanks a lot :happy:

sababot
09-06-2007, 06:26 PM
no mate
im Hungry :P
you've got something to eat? :P

tiolewis
09-06-2007, 06:27 PM
I like to have both , but im asking for one ...
I dont speak english very well, but i will try ...

On my fist trade on FST i meet a scammer , he stolen my bitme vip acc, with all the invites ... the username in the acc , its the same as here if you want to check.

and bitme WAS .. one of the best tracker i got , because i have the "VIP" status , so i dont have so much right now .

This is my story .. and thats why i want to have one of your invites.
and if i dont, thanks anyway .. its a good give away!

blacklisted
09-06-2007, 06:30 PM
takeaway :w00t:...hmm just the right appetizer for me right now..... well i would love to take away both if i may:yup: ...... u should pick me as i hv been a great user in all the trackers i hv joined and i wont disappoint u :01: .....

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 06:33 PM
great pun Sgt. you should work for the sun :D

Scouser mate, would rather stab my eyes out with a rusty nail than be associated with that shit rag :)

Anyway, I thought it was funny, we need more humour in here to lighten things up :D

mido
09-06-2007, 06:36 PM
i need ncore but i am not hungarian

thanks for giveaway

pro267
09-06-2007, 06:37 PM
Hey Sgt. Nice giveaway!
I'm thinking about checking out DS, since so many have been talking about it lately and I want to see what the fuss is all about.. ;)

Any chance for an invite?
Thanks, mate.

STORY UPDATE:
I'm sick of offering invites to gals, and then asking them to have cybersex with me cause they're chicks. I didn't even get a single picture from a girl, and yet I'm so horny. What am I asking here for god sake? One photo, after I hooked her up with a top tracker? I mean, she does like private trackers, doesn't she? And the new season is coming up pretty soon..
P.S: Kelly, if you're getting this, P.M me.

Geez..
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

kelly338825
09-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Hi. I would love to get an ncore invite, and certainly wouldnt turn down getting both of the ones your offering. Why should you give them to me?Well, Im fairly new to this site, but not the bittorrent community. And story u ask for story I will give. Im sick of asking for invites, and then having a guy try to have cybersex with me cause Im a chick. I dont have pics to send every horny guy that is entitled to get my pic cause he hooked me up.Im just a girl who likes her private trackers, and want to be ready for the new seaon. So thats my story why you should pick me. I have screenshots of ratios ready on request to pm. Hopefully you will pick me. THanks Kelly

And for the record, that hasnt happened here on this site, and I only share this since you asked for a story,lol. Thanks

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 06:39 PM
i need ncore but i am not hungarian

thanks for giveaway

It's a joke, a play on words, read the post by benchez, it is what we English call a "pun".

Anyone can enter, just follow the guidelines in post 1.

Hi. I would love to get an ncore invite, and certainly wouldnt turn down getting both of the ones your offering. Why should you give them to me?Well, Im fairly new to this site, but not the bittorrent community. And story u ask for story I will give. Im sick of asking for invites, and then having a guy try to have cybersex with me cause Im a chick. I dont have pics to send every horny guy that is entitled to get my pic cause he hooked me up.Im just a girl who likes her private trackers, and want to be ready for the new seaon. So thats my story why you should pick me. I have screenshots of ratios ready on request to pm. Hopefully you will pick me. THanks Kelly

And for the record, that hasnt happened here on this site, and I only share this since you asked for a story,lol. Thanks

I'm a sucker for the ladies, we have our first winner!

See, just be honest, straight up, tell me a story and it's easy.

Kelly, PM me with a SS of a good tracker, one that you will be using the same username with, you can have either or both, although I would suggest Hu sites are prob not what you require, but hey I am only the bearer of the invites :)

ok can i get both or only one of the invite well u should pick me because whenever there is a high level tracker giveaway it goes to a person who already has a high level tracker or he is already there
people like to have all "pokemon-i got to catch them all"

Winner! :D

ok, same rules, you can have either or both, just hit me with a good tracker SS (by PM) and use the same username on both trackers.

seppypom
09-06-2007, 06:52 PM

It was a very entertaining Story.

Watch out, SgtMajor may send you a picture of himself :drool:

Kirosh
09-06-2007, 07:03 PM
SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/sgtmajor-79679) nice giveaway m8

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 07:14 PM
efu ;

is now on my ignore list

Not once, but twice PMd me.

READ THE RULES IN POST 1

thebazzla
09-06-2007, 07:15 PM
seppypom wrote:It was a very entertaining Story.

Watch out, SgtMajor may send you a picture of himself
now that would be a story :)

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 07:17 PM
In or out of uniform?

Just make sure the sick bucket is handy :D

Primosz
09-06-2007, 07:18 PM
Could you give me ncore. I will be very grateful.

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 07:19 PM
dark side and I guess you know why I need it
well if u wonder so I tell you
after I have invites there I will share here like usuall fair ?????

Yup, create the invites and share them around, not everything has to have a value :)

PM me with the usual.

Btw, I want an nCore invite (perhaps DS, too) for my personal use. There are many multisubs DVDRs and they are perfect for watching the movies. I'll be glad if I can get the invites. I can provide some screenshots from higher level trackers via PM or mail if you would like.

A winner, either or both, hit me with the usual.

Hey Sgt. Nice giveaway!
I'm thinking about checking out DS, since so many have been talking about it lately and I want to see what the fuss is all about.. ;)

Any chance for an invite?
Thanks, mate.

STORY UPDATE:
I'm sick of offering invites to gals, and then asking them to have cybersex with me cause they're chicks. I didn't even get a single picture from a girl, and yet I'm so horny. What am I asking here for god sake? One photo, after I hooked her up with a top tracker? I mean, she does like private trackers, doesn't she? And the new season is coming up pretty soon..
P.S: Kelly, if you're getting this, P.M me.

Geez..
|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||
VVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVV

Perfection! :D

PM me with the usual.

AugustoP
09-06-2007, 07:23 PM
Are these trackers any good?

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 07:24 PM
I like to have both , but im asking for one ...
I dont speak english very well, but i will try ...

On my fist trade on FST i meet a scammer , he stolen my bitme vip acc, with all the invites ... the username in the acc , its the same as here if you want to check.

and bitme WAS .. one of the best tracker i got , because i have the "VIP" status , so i dont have so much right now .

This is my story .. and thats why i want to have one of your invites.
and if i dont, thanks anyway .. its a good give away!

I hate people getting scammed, which is why you should stay clear of account trading, if you can promise to do that, then you can have both.

PM me with the usual.

Isimeria
09-06-2007, 07:35 PM
This is discrimination !! :(

SETH82
09-06-2007, 07:56 PM
i would like a DS please just because i want to be on the other side of the darkside :)

tyler78
09-06-2007, 07:58 PM
I need Ncore because my upload speed is not good.(u know it).And they have bonus system.which is great for me to hang in there and make good ratio.

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 08:03 PM
I need Ncore because my upload speed is not good.(u know it).And they have bonus system.which is great for me to hang in there and make good ratio.

I see the dreaded red triangle has gone now (phew!) Just goes to show though, you can't trust anyone really??

So sure, hit me with an email ok.

mido
09-06-2007, 08:56 PM
i really cannt think of a good story :frusty:

if possible ,i need an ncore invite ,i wont cheat not trade as i need this one

T_w
09-06-2007, 09:10 PM
Great givaway !

I want one of those 2 ... I'd like the one with more DVD-R's .. (If there is one :P)

Thanks !

boban
09-06-2007, 09:49 PM
Can I have ncore please. I don't have a registration to an equal high profile tracker. Actually the best I have is swebits. I am interested in having a registration at a site that offers a huge variety of DVD-R. Thanks a lot.

Lizard King
09-06-2007, 09:51 PM
THANKS

qweryy
09-06-2007, 10:26 PM
SgtMajor, if you have some invites left, can have nCore and DS invite ?

I heard that both are very good, so I want them for personal use...

tobb3
09-06-2007, 10:40 PM
I would like to have a DS invite, i'm hungarian and I have no hungarian tracker, an invite would be very appreciated!

szevasz

badro02
09-06-2007, 10:59 PM
can i get ds invitation pleas

G-Force
09-06-2007, 11:16 PM
Hey mate i was wondering if you have an invite you could spare me? As you can see i have been a member of FST for 2 years and have regular give aways (check my profile), i have 25+ rep points and always try to be a helpful asset to the community, i never trade and always help out where i can.

My details are in my sig.

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 11:24 PM
I am getting more ncore invites than I am giving away (by seeding massively), so hurry up, only 2 days left before they revert to normal!

Could I have DS? Hmm I have hungarian surname (really) and I'm Pole. In Poland and in Hungary we have proverb:
The Polish version: „Polak, Węgier, dwa bratanki, i do szabli, i do szklanki.”
The Hungarian version: "Lengyel, magyar két jóbarát, együtt harcol s issza borát,"
It means: „Polish, Hungarian (are) two good friends, they fight and drink their wine together”
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pole%2C_Hungarian%2C_two_good_friends

Winner! :)

Good enough for me, PM me a screenie with a username and an email with a request for which one or both.

i really cannt think of a good story :frusty:

if possible ,i need an ncore invite ,i wont cheat not trade as i need this one

ok, I'm feeling generous, same details as poster before required though.

sehles
09-06-2007, 11:29 PM
can iget darkside invite please i heard alot about this great tracker it will be kind from you to give me invite for tracker like this one
this my ratio proof if you need any other proofs till me
http://img212.imageshack.us/img212/411/oinkaz6.png

Gosht
I am getting more ncore invites than I am giving away (by seeding massively), so hurry up, only 2 days left before they revert to normal!

Hey man, please I heard that is a very nice tracker, and I am looking for a Ncore invite for like months so could u please give me one ?
I have nice ratios and a fast seedbox, I could be useful.

My Ratios:

My seedbox:

http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?i...ntitledey4.png (http://img524.imageshack.us/my.php?image=untitledey4.png)

SgtMajor
Hey mate i was wondering if you have an invite you could spare me? As you can see i have been a member of FST for 2 years and have regular give aways (check my profile), i have 25+ rep points and always try to be a helpful asset to the community, i never trade and always help out where i can.

My details are in my sig.

Sure, either or both, just PM the same details I request from the others.

Hey man, please I heard that is a very nice tracker, and I am looking for a Ncore invite for like months so could u please give me one ?

I have nice ratios and a fast seedbox, I could be useful.

My Ratios:

My seedbox:

ok, ncore is yours, PM me the details as requested.

I would like to have a DS invite, i'm hungarian and I have no hungarian tracker, an invite would be very appreciated!

szevasz

I feel sorry for you, so yes, you can have a DS. PM me the required details.

i would like a DS please just because i want to be on the other side of the darkside :)

The Darkside of the Moon??

Sure, PM me the required details and I will this just for you :)

V For Vendetta
09-06-2007, 11:36 PM
ok , 2 nCore invites to add
SgtMajor : Choose the winners and pm me with thier e-mails
Cheers
-V

SgtMajor
09-06-2007, 11:37 PM
You can have one or both, just tell me a story why I should pick you, and you will be required to register with the same nick...

Some people don't bother reading, so the inviter won't bother giving them invites. That's as simple as it gets, i guess...

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-swedvdr-mail-227585

Keep the SweDVDR for your movies, then you won't need ncore.

lingo
09-06-2007, 11:40 PM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-have-swedvdr-mail-227585

Keep the SweDVDR for your movies, then you won't need ncore.

nCore is sweeet... :P

I already have 50+ points and want to share an invite in this topic, but the "meghivo" link in the upper right doesn't work... :huh:

SgtMajor
09-07-2007, 12:01 AM
ok , 2 nCore invites to add
SgtMajor : Choose the winners and pm me with thier e-mails
Cheers
-V

Thanks for the offer mate, the seedbox is going flat out and I'm creating invites faster than I can give them away,

Enough for 30+ and still 2 days to go before it all ends.

Still, it will leave me plenty of points for after the event! :)

It's one way to kill the trading value when only 5 or 6 months ago people were giving FTN & SCT for these!

Thing is with Hu trackers, there are now too many and they are all fighting for a small available userbase, so there might be many accounts out there, but there will not be many leechers in the end. Some will either fold or will do what ncore has done for the new users.

SETH82
09-07-2007, 12:16 AM

I already have 50+ points and want to share an invite in this topic, but the "meghivo" link in the upper right doesn't work... :huh:[i think u can't because ur account is new :P
and meghivo means invites (i think :dry: )

:D

sehles
09-07-2007, 12:16 AM
hi sgtmajor if you hadnt seen my comment i need ds so much i hope i will be one of the winners who will get ds please answer me

lingo
09-07-2007, 12:23 AM

I already have 50+ points and want to share an invite in this topic, but the "meghivo" link in the upper right doesn't work... :huh:[i think u can't because ur account is new :P
and meghivo means invites (i think :dry: )

:D

You are right, indeed. I can't send any invites in the first two weeks b/c I am a rookie... :dry:

Rookies are not allowed to send invitation! (New!)

SgtMajor
09-07-2007, 12:29 AM
hi sgtmajor if you hadnt seen my comment i need ds so much i hope i will be one of the winners who will get ds please answer me

Without being rude, it is not a giveaway, and you have not convinced me enough to give you one.

Read the thread, understand the requirements, then you might post something that suggests you are a worthy recipient of an invite.

hangemhigh
09-07-2007, 12:42 AM
I'm hungary, a BLT sounds good about now
hold the mayo

sehles
09-07-2007, 12:42 AM
ok man no problem i need one of this invites or both because i hadnt any high level tracker except DB and i adore xvid movies which is not available on DB i heard alot about hungarian trackers and about its speed my friend have ncore i see the torrents of it it is amazing sites but he hadnt any invites i hope to get it from agive way like this because i havent something to exchange it with i will pm you my nick name in tracker if you told me waiting for your answer

SgtMajor
09-07-2007, 12:55 AM
ok man no problem i need one of this invites or both because i hadnt any high level tracker except DB and i adore xvid movies which is not available on DB i heard alot about hungarian trackers and about its speed my friend have ncore i see the torrents of it it is amazing sites but he hadnt any invites i hope to get it from agive way like this because i havent something to exchange it with i will pm you my nick name in tracker if you told me waiting for your answer

3rd time lucky, and I'm in a good mood, so yes, you can have both, that's all I needed, to be convinced that you really wanted them rather than just posting & tracker collecting.

PM me the required details.

SETH82
09-07-2007, 01:04 AM
well to make this marathon a little sweeter
TDC is open :P

http://thedvdclub.org/userapp.php

mmdksa
09-07-2007, 01:13 AM
my English is bad but i try all i can

i love hungarian trackers , Style(design) is pretty good , contains alot of packs , the Speed is very good also have alots of freeleech and double upload,
I really want inv. to nCore ( and DS if that possible )

Thanx alot for Fantastic Giveaway

SgtMajor
well to make this marathon a little sweeter
TDC is open :P

http://thedvdclub.org/userapp.php

Excellent news, spread the word! :)

sehles
thanks alot

SgtMajor
09-07-2007, 01:18 AM
my English is bad but i try all i can

i love hungarian trackers , Style(design) is pretty good , contains alot of packs , the Speed is very good also have alots of freeleech and double upload,
I really want inv. to nCore ( and DS if that possible )

Thanx alot for Fantastic Giveaway

We have another winner.

You see, the fact that you tried to convince me helps me to say yes, you can have both invites.

PM me the required details.

seppypom
09-07-2007, 01:25 AM
Your not getting any more good stories.

just a bunch of,

um, me want tracker because me want tracker and they has things i want.

mado2010
09-07-2007, 01:40 AM
hi man ineed dark side so much i have ncore but i want to get dark side because i heard it had torrents that i willnt find in ncore i will send you my name in ncore with the nick name i will use dark side sure because i use ncore and i found it had agreat speed on downloading

SgtMajor
09-07-2007, 01:41 AM
Your not getting any more good stories.

just a bunch of,

um, me want tracker because me want tracker and they has things i want.

You were saying? :lol:

seppypom
09-07-2007, 01:57 AM
Lmao

BoaBa
09-07-2007, 04:34 AM
Hi again SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sgtmajor-79679), you gave me some time ago a DarkSide invite. I seeded an gave`away 2 invites here at FST. i would like nCore, just for the big number of torrents, and i hope exclusive content, although i hate those hungarian movie releases. eventually make invites and give them away here.

Thanks a lot, and btw great give`away!

memike
09-07-2007, 04:39 AM
may i get ncore please.looking for a long time
good giveaway sgtmajor when will you go up in rank you are a long time sgtmajor
i heard that the hungarian trackers have great speed and good contents
.i have never had one want to try one although i have high level trackers

SgtMajor
09-07-2007, 02:05 PM
Hi again SgtMajor (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sgtmajor-79679), you gave me some time ago a DarkSide invite. I seeded an gave`away 2 invites here at FST. i would like nCore, just for the big number of torrents, and i hope exclusive content, although i hate those hungarian movie releases. eventually make invites and give them away here.

Thanks a lot, and btw great give`away!

sure, 1 x ncore is yours, pm me the details.

may i get ncore please.looking for a long time
good giveaway sgtmajor when will you go up in rank you are a long time sgtmajor
i heard that the hungarian trackers have great speed and good contents
.i have never had one want to try one although i have high level trackers

ok, 1 x ncore is yours too, pm me the details.

weblife
09-07-2007, 02:20 PM
my story:
my wife is from hungary and i want to surprise her with two very good trackers that have very good content on her native language - ncore & darkside

please, help me, i want to make my wife very happy...

PirateEagle
09-07-2007, 02:41 PM
Hello may i have an n-core invitation because i love hungarian trackers i already have an darkside and i like that tracker i know that n-core have good contekt and good speeds now it is a freeleech so it is a great chance to get in because i don`t trade my acc or invites...

and thanks for this very nice giveaway :D

SgtMajor
09-07-2007, 03:49 PM
my story:
my wife is from hungary and i want to surprise her with two very good trackers that have very good content on her native language - ncore & darkside

please, help me, i want to make my wife very happy...

Maybe your wife needs some loving rather than 2 invites, I bet that would make her very happy :D

But sure, PM me the required details and an invite to each is yours (or your wifes!) :)