PDA

View Full Version : The Vault

T_w
09-07-2007, 08:44 AM
Hey ,

I didn't really understood what The Vault's content is , Can some one tell me the content ?

Thanks !

psxcite
09-07-2007, 09:17 AM
They have a vast amount of self help material. Although, they specialize in PUA= Pick up Artist training videos, to say that really only scratches the surface of the torrents available.

They are a seduction site with tons of hypnosis, self-defense, language, magic, and physical training materials. Some stuff you won't find anywhere since they do alot of group buys. I had an account on THE main site associated with self improvement - seduction.gr. It went down and since then, "the Vault" has stepped in and filled the void quite well.

I only wish I could get an invite, but it's difficult. With their group buys and leaks, they rarely give out invites to unknowns.

T_w
09-07-2007, 09:24 AM
In the review I just saw all kind's of money\buisness ebooks etc...Robert Kiyosaki and stuff...
It's not a little bit about money ? :P

titofat
09-07-2007, 09:31 AM
its a buisness tracker for how to make money

T_w
09-07-2007, 09:37 AM
Yeah that's what I'm lookin' for :P

Thanks

jiggawhaaat
09-07-2007, 10:29 AM
They have a vast amount of self help material. Although, they specialize in PUA= Pick up Artist training videos, to say that really only scratches the surface of the torrents available.

They are a seduction site with tons of hypnosis, self-defense, language, magic, and physical training materials. Some stuff you won't find anywhere since they do alot of group buys. I had an account on THE main site associated with self improvement - seduction.gr. It went down and since then, "the Vault" has stepped in and filled the void quite well.

I only wish I could get an invite, but it's difficult. With their group buys and leaks, they rarely give out invites to unknowns.

You are describing ThePlace, not TheVault.

game1283
09-07-2007, 10:34 AM

You are describing ThePlace, not TheVault.

I agree.. theplace - seduction
thevault - money

:)

T_w
09-07-2007, 10:53 AM
lol ,
Thanks anyway mates...I'll try to get in there someday :P

Can be locked...

Night0wl
09-07-2007, 11:27 AM
Sorry for off topic, but since the original question has been answered already.

Does theplace have things like videos on massage techiques i.e. full body massage of a nonsexual nature? I am trying to learn to be good at it, but everything I found so far elsewhere is either way to technical or to n00bish. Trying to find something in between those two.

fook3d
09-07-2007, 11:28 AM
While sort of staying on topic, I knew what TheVault's content was, But can anyone tell me how easy/hard it is to get?

anions
09-07-2007, 12:31 PM
Really hard. I mean really....

HMthePM
09-07-2007, 12:59 PM
The vault was easy to get few months ago, now now they have disabled invites.
No way to get a new acc, you have to trade your way in.

fook3d
09-07-2007, 01:04 PM
The vault was easy to get few months ago, now now they have disabled invites.
No way to get a new acc, you have to trade your way in.

So it went from really hard in the post previous to yours, To impossible in yours :lol:

Guess i can live knowing i wont ever get in :)

psxcite
09-07-2007, 02:06 PM
Sorry. Yea, I was thinking of ThePlace. Lack of sleep. My bad.