PDA

View Full Version : intro.

24carat
09-07-2007, 10:11 AM
hello everyone I'm new & thanx Sear for letting me on this.

sear
09-07-2007, 10:14 AM
Hello noOB :lol:

this is my RL m8 so be nice or pay the consequence :01:

nah feel free to give him shit that's why I told him to post in the lounge ;)

Barbarossa
09-07-2007, 10:22 AM
OK :blink:

:shit:

Gripper
09-07-2007, 10:26 AM
Welcome 24 carat,please leave your coat at the door with all valuables on your person,thanks. :)

sear
09-07-2007, 10:56 AM
Welcome 24 carat,please leave your coat at the door with all valuables on your person,thanks. :)

He'll only trade those valuables for a biiiiig buffer....oh wait wrong section :lol:

24carat
09-07-2007, 11:00 AM
Barbarossa,Grpper How's it goin' ?

24carat
09-07-2007, 11:02 AM

He'll only trade those valuables for a biiiiig buffer....oh wait wrong section :lol:

Huh ???

sear
09-07-2007, 11:04 AM
you need to hang around longer to understand that one ;)

24carat
09-07-2007, 11:06 AM
No More Wine Sear

Biggles
09-07-2007, 11:15 AM

I've heard it called many things but never a big buffer

refer to Jimbo who knows about these things - apparently :shifty:

Night0wl
09-07-2007, 11:44 AM
Welcome 24carat, and yes they take a bit of getting used to here.

:cough: A bit weird at times :cough:

thewizeard
09-07-2007, 11:48 AM

I agree ..

kallieb
09-07-2007, 01:26 PM
Hey 24Carat!

What a brave soul you are diving head first into this place -- and in the free-for-all of the lounge no less! A friend of Sear's is a friend indeed. Welcome to the coolest place on the planet to talk about filesharing and any other wacky topic that comes to mind.

You'll soon find that there is a very cool world of trackers out there that'll blow your socks off! Enjoy the journey!

manker
09-07-2007, 01:35 PM
Hey 24Carat!

What a brave soul you are diving head first into this place -- and in the free-for-all of the lounge no less! A friend of Sear's is a friend indeed. Welcome to the coolest place on the planet to talk about filesharing and any other wacky topic that comes to mind.

You'll soon find that there is a very cool world of trackers out there that'll blow your socks off! Enjoy the journey!
There should be a specially set-up charity to care for people who get excited about private bit-torrent trackers.

Perhaps the charity could arrange for sufferers of this chronic condition to get to feel the breast of a real woman for a few seconds. Just to bring something tangible to their isolated existence.

Biggles
09-07-2007, 01:38 PM
Hey 24Carat!

There should be a specially set-up charity to care for people who get excited about private bit-torrent trackers.

Perhaps the charity could arrange for sufferers of this chronic condition to get to feel the breast of a real woman for a few seconds. Just to bring something tangible to their isolated existence.

I was thinking more along the lines of ECT myself. :dry:

Skiz
09-07-2007, 09:00 PM
Hey 24Carat!

And if you're already a woman such as kallieb, post pics of said experience. :happy:

kaffeine
09-07-2007, 09:11 PM
And if you're already a woman such as kallieb, post pics of said experience. :happy:

Naked = extra points

WhiteWizard20
09-08-2007, 12:32 AM
Welcome 24Carat, I just joined about a week ago and you learn something new everyday. It's a great community here and these guys are awesome.

Detale
09-08-2007, 01:00 AM
Hey 24! Welcome here man. This is a good place to be for LOADS of helpful advice. I want to give you my deepest sympathies and regrets for have an a55hole like Sear as a RL friend, I can barely stand him here I can only imagine what the Gerbil loving gallon of Vaseline buying perv must be like @ home again man welcome man and if you make if by the BT invites section you will see me there as a matter of fact I need a welcome too I believe this is my first post EVER in the Lounge WOW Im scared I have to back to the BT section now before the lounge bullies take my lunch money:fear2::fst:

kallieb
09-08-2007, 01:17 AM
listen gentleman...no posted pics of my shapely self will ever make its way to this hallowed hall, den of inequity, of wait..it's called the lounge. Silly me..how could I forget.

Nope...no photos...nope!

Biggles
09-08-2007, 01:28 AM
listen gentleman...no posted pics of my shapely self will ever make its way to this hallowed hall, den of inequity, of wait..it's called the lounge. Silly me..how could I forget.

Nope...no photos...nope!

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9784/180pxorlyqx7.jpg

sear
09-08-2007, 01:34 AM
Hey 24! Welcome here man. This is a good place to be for LOADS of helpful advice. I want to give you my deepest sympathies and regrets for have an a55hole like Sear as a RL friend, I can barely stand him here I can only imagine what the Gerbil loving gallon of Vaseline buying perv must be like @ home again man welcome man and if you make if by the BT invites section you will see me there as a matter of fact I need a welcome too I believe this is my first post EVER in the Lounge WOW Im scared I have to back to the BT section now before the lounge bullies take my lunch money:fear2::fst:

:wank:

callum
09-08-2007, 01:36 AM

Nope...no photos...nope!

http://img366.imageshack.us/img366/9784/180pxorlyqx7.jpg

Do you actually want to see pictures of a canadian inbred section regular?

24carat
09-08-2007, 01:44 AM

I can't believe he told you about his gerbils & vasoline.:sick:

Also thanx to everyone for the welcome notes

Alien5
09-08-2007, 02:24 AM
Hey 24Carat!

racist :ermm:

kallieb
09-08-2007, 02:39 AM

Hey,, us canadians are pretty hot-looking under all our layers of wool and parkas

callum
09-08-2007, 02:44 AM

Hey,, us canadians are pretty hot-looking under all our layers of wool and parkas

I know, we already have a female canadian member who's pretty hot looking, with picture evidence to back it up.

kallieb
09-08-2007, 03:04 AM
sounds like a zoo exhibit..Is she stuck with a pin on a board by chance (lol)

callum
09-08-2007, 03:11 AM
sounds like a zoo exhibit..Is she stuck with a pin on a board by chance (lol)

Is that what they do to normal people in canada :O
That actually explains a lot.

kallieb
09-08-2007, 03:24 AM
sure,,it keeps us from falling off the ice flows

callum
09-08-2007, 03:40 AM
wouldn't that make you an easy target for the polar bears and stuff

kallieb
09-08-2007, 03:48 AM
well...we tend to wear white a lot and stand really still. Mind you, bears have poor sight after all, and if we happen to be downwind at the time, a good smear of bear grease in our hair really helps us to blend in with the rest of the fauna.

callum
09-08-2007, 03:58 AM
if that fails, you still have your trusty club for defense and dead seals for bait.

Detale
09-09-2007, 01:54 AM

:wank:

God Damn Sear dont you ever stop with the Jerkin' it?

manker
09-09-2007, 02:03 AM
if that fails, you still have your trusty club for defense and dead seals for bait.
:lol: :earl:

deuce6000
09-13-2007, 09:54 PM
Whats up 24carat if you're a friend of sear you're a friend of mine :),have a nice stay.