PDA

View Full Version : Question about the place content

Night0wl
09-07-2007, 08:11 PM
Does theplace have things like videos on massage techiques i.e. full body massage of a nonsexual nature? I am trying to learn to be good at it, but everything I found so far elsewhere is either way to technical or to n00bish. Trying to find something in between those two. I have a little experience already and would like something.. intermediate? i.e. without too many technical terms and latin.

Night0wl
09-10-2007, 02:30 AM
Not one member that can have a look?

iNSOMNiA
09-10-2007, 03:33 AM
Na, i think ThePlace is pretty much about e-business only. Did you tried to search on Bitme or some pubs ?

rapesauce10
09-10-2007, 04:20 AM
Na, i think ThePlace is pretty much about e-business only. Did you tried to search on Bitme or some pubs ?

I thought TheVault was E-Learning and ThePlace was well, something along the lines of what he is talking about...

I wouldn't know for 100% sure though.

asafb
09-10-2007, 04:24 AM
thepalace is not for e-business only it's a seduction -self improving blah blah tracker..

Night0wl
09-10-2007, 04:43 AM
The Vault is a business oriented tracker as far as I understand. The place I think is a tracker dedicated to self-improvement, which I would believe learning massage etc. would fall under, at least if in a relationship.

But I guess no member at theplace is at FST since I made this thread 2 days ago now and still no answer.

i have tried BitMe as well as all other sites, I am a member of or I know anyone which is a member of, even public trackers, but if someone knows another site which has content like that, please post here or PM me.

SgtMajor
09-10-2007, 04:43 AM
Does theplace have things like videos on massage techiques i.e. full body massage of a nonsexual nature? I am trying to learn to be good at it, but everything I found so far elsewhere is either way to technical or to n00bish. Trying to find something in between those two. I have a little experience already and would like something.. intermediate? i.e. without too many technical terms and latin.

Yes, there are "some"

However, the rules on being able to download such items are strict, and you need to be trusted member of over 6 months standing to make full use of the site.

So just getting an invite and thinking you can grab & seed are not likely to work.

Night0wl
09-10-2007, 04:50 AM
Could you expand on that by any chance. Feel free to PM me if you don't want to post it here.

sear
09-10-2007, 05:19 AM
I'm not on many e-book sites but have a look on oink there are a couple of torrents in the e-book section. Some look like what you might be after including one called
6 massage books which has a couple that are related to tantra but these might be of interest to you
How to give a massage
Massage - Anatomy and massage course notes
Massage therapy career focus workbook - a must read for anyone thinking about a career in massage therapy
Massage Therapy Succes - Ignite your massage success

don't know if this helps but good luck in your search.

Edit:
there is also a dvd series on Demonoid
Deep Tissue Massage and Myofascial Release (Rolfing) looks kind of technical but you may find it of use.

Night0wl
09-10-2007, 01:26 PM
Massage - Anatomy and massage course notes

Didn't notice that one on Oink. It might do wonders with the one on demonoid, which is a bit technical. Thanks Sear :)

sear
09-10-2007, 04:36 PM
NP m8 ;)

MattF
09-11-2007, 06:56 PM
there's a few there...not many based on what you're looking for.

amirji
09-11-2007, 06:58 PM

Yes :)