PDA

View Full Version : RTU anti-trade group

rvt
09-07-2007, 11:05 PM
RTU is run by a known trader/scammer/seller.
jeter AKA e320god AKA cartmanlover AKA ham644.

Search for ham644 on google, you'll find some interesting threads on realpoor in which he scams a guy for an account and admits to selling accounts.

We now have evidence at revolt that jeter is in fact ham644, and he should not be trusted.
Evidence has been shared with znik, who can confirm the link, and includes IP matches as well as email matches.

Jeter is known to have sold invites/accounts for at least oink and sct, this is not a guy who will make you any friends in torrent sites :P

Jeter set up RTU on the 20th of august, we know he was still account trading on the 15th at least, possibly later than the 22nd/23rd.

Something Else
09-07-2007, 11:12 PM
not this again...........he's already banned here..

znik
09-07-2007, 11:21 PM
It's really unfortunate that another Anti-trade forum was run by a person you cannot trust...

Jeter (or ham644) is already banned here, but he may have more FST accounts and try to continue his RTU recruitment program.

Everyone should stay alert!

kallieb
09-07-2007, 11:23 PM
Good...out the s.o.b. People who scam and back-stab, lie and cheat should be held accountable. Hopefully he will never be able to take advantage of anyone ever again!!

mbucari1
09-07-2007, 11:27 PM
maybe rvt is really Jeter's new identity and he is bashing his old identity to gain the trust of unsuspecting FST users.

And maybe I'm a paranoid maniac.

Something Else
09-07-2007, 11:29 PM
He sure pissed off a lot of people for one guy..... :sad1:

maybe rvt is really Jeter's new identity and he is bashing his old identity to gain the trust of unsuspecting FST users.

And maybe I'm a paranoid maniac.

:lol: :yup:

rvt
09-07-2007, 11:34 PM
Hey! I resent that accusation, I happen to be 10 years past my teens :P

znik
09-07-2007, 11:36 PM
mbucari1 I am sure you are just joking m8.

Rvt is more trusted than you could ever imagine.

The evidences he brought about Jeter are undisputable now and just confirmed my initial concerns and suspicions.

Something Else
09-07-2007, 11:48 PM
Yeah of course he's jokin, I think we know who rvt is ;)

SHUVT
09-07-2007, 11:56 PM
This is probably not the best forum (as in media not referring to FST) to distribute the information though. The last thread created some major issues and it took quite some to time to get everything straight.

Just a word of advise to everyone... Do not attempt to make accusations on trackers without having the first hand knowledge and proof to back it up. This will only cause drama and undeserved heartache. I would suggest that all members be alert to any new group that just recently shows up and is started by some jackass that has been known to be a trader or that you never heard of.

just my 2 cents

Something Else
09-08-2007, 12:02 AM
I always enjoy SHUVT's 2 cents.... How come you have to put your 2 cents in but you only get 'a penny for your thoughts'. ?
Somebody's making a penny....

rvt
09-08-2007, 12:02 AM
There was a lack of evidence before now, only suspicions. Now there is solid evidence linking Jeter to ham644. If any Staff wish to see it, they just have to ask.

SHUVT
09-08-2007, 12:22 AM
I am not saying that you guys are off base here, just saying that the last thread turned ugly and several people got caught up in the mess that followed ***cough cough ME***

with the ability for FST members to create dozens of accounts, you never know who or where the information is coming from. If you have good relationships with tracker staff on trackers you really care about, just relay the info and I mean all of it. The truth shall set you free... Just like I said before, new and old members here just pay attention to the warning sign (New "Group", Information requested such as accounts and passwords, invite by a member new here and of course my favorite... PM second line reading "Do you have (fill in the blank) and you will be fine. Now give me my other penny!

rvt
09-08-2007, 12:50 AM
We have 13 registered members

At least 3 or 4 of those were recruited from revolt, and they have been told the score. Most of them had already left before this.

I am the only person giving out the info, and they have nothing on me but the IP of my website :P

I don't expect this one to get anything like the last one, it's just as a warning to anyone thinking of joining them.

DefX
09-08-2007, 01:28 AM
SHUVT I have an idea where you can shove those 2 cents of yours :D

SHUVT
09-08-2007, 01:36 AM
<------ Pulls them out and hands them to Defiance on the way out the door... Just looking out for the peeps is all and bringing balance to this lovely board. Nothing but luv for ya Furry

DefX
09-08-2007, 01:51 AM
Balance? Didnt u use to be teh sarcastic prick around here? lol

There was a lack of evidence before now, only suspicions. Now there is solid evidence linking Jeter to ham644. If any Staff wish to see it, they just have to ask.

Theres no need for that. He's already banned here for cutthroat recruiting of members for his little group.

SHUVT
09-08-2007, 02:13 AM
I have seen the light... Then again we could always have a poll on what SHUVT people want here. I am sure the sarcastic prick would win the vote and I would be banished within days. But hey what the hell start a poll... Never quite fit in at the lounge anyways...ha

sperm
09-08-2007, 07:51 AM
he denied this last month... (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-oink-sale--213820)

Presto
09-08-2007, 07:58 AM
jeter wrote:
Everytime i try to download a file a get the error

Error: banned or client out of date!

switched to azurues and bitcomet and same error!

THANKS! : (

Btw. I wonder what username is he having now?

rvt
09-08-2007, 08:38 AM
he denied this last month... (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-oink-sale--213820)

I can't see that thread yet :(

rvt
09-08-2007, 08:39 AM
Edit: stupid connection.
My post didn't even show after a refresh last night.

AugustoP
09-08-2007, 08:41 AM
Thanx for the link to Realpoor, I've laughed my ass off reading the warning to scammers.

fanaticos
09-08-2007, 09:14 AM
jeter or ham644 is alsow known under nick = dWash8310 (http://www.realpoor.com/profile.php?mode=viewprofile&u=34472)

SAM
09-08-2007, 09:25 AM
the evidence that the dark lord returns is unconvertible :)

Kirstein
09-08-2007, 09:30 AM

I can't see that thread yet :(

oink for sale + ???
looks like this guy could be here?

http://cgi.ebay.com/OiNK-Private-Tor...QQcmdZViewItem (http://cgi.ebay.com/OiNK-Private-Torrent-Tracker-Acc-better-then-Demonoid_W0QQitemZ170135270489QQihZ007QQcategoryZ193QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem)

http://www.realpoor.com/This_Guy_Isa...44_t94409.html

That's the first post.

Patriot foreve
09-08-2007, 10:32 AM
well,what i can say that The Rabbit admins have figured it out about claimed (Anti-Trading groups) ,This is the second or perhaps the Third scandal for anti-traders groups in 3 weeks

so here is the admin quote which i belive was posted aweek ago in their forums

We have decided that we will not allow users at FTWR who are also members of trading groups and so called "anti-trading" groups such as bit-esc, BCC, RTU, and ISC. This is a result of these groups being the very opposite of what we stand for here (anti-trading).

Any user of these groups has 3 days from right now to remove themselves from that group, or they will be disabled here. In the future, any member found to be a member of one of these groups will be disabled immediately.

More Quotes

As a couple of people have pointed out to me, all of the groups I have listed are not the exact same type of thing. However, as far as we are concerned, and based on our experiences with these groups, they all serve somewhat similar purposes OR stand for the same thing (trading).

Some of the communities I listed are actual trading communities. What they trade is invites and accounts to bittorrent sites. Something we are obviously against...

When we talk about trading in this thread, we mean bittorrent site invite and account trading. Meaning that people are trading their invites/accounts like currency. Ie, "I'll give you a FTWR invite if you give me your Oink account". Almost every site out there does nto allow their members to do this.

However, some of these communities have begun to sell themselves as "anti-trading" groups. They claim to be AGAINST invite/account trading...yet they are largely populated by people known to be heavy traders. Their claim is that they aren't trading - they are "sharing" the invites (and sometimes accounts) amongst each other. The difference is in name only.

Some of these communities, specifically bit-esc, are straight up scams. They get people to join and then sucker them out of invites and accounts. I'm not 100% sure about ISC (Israeli Sharing Crew), but I think they are basically the same thing...but just for Israelis.

RTU is a community for traders, but they claim to not allow trading. It's just a place for traders to hang out I guess. However, as it is basically made up of mostly traders - anyone that is a member there is almost definitely a trader by definition.

Finally there is BCC. Again, they claim to be "against trading" but a lot of their members are known traders. So it begs the question, if they are against trading then why are so many traders members there?

The point is to stop people BEFORE they trade.

"Atleast more then half of the members in BCC have never traded in their lives."

So around half of them or a little less are or were traders then?

The only experience I have with BCC is that they keep trying to get people banned here but never have any real proof of anything - just accusations. At the same time, other groups are doing the same thing - trying to get BCC members banned with no proof. It got to the point that we don't trust ANY of these groups because of this type of behavior. They also seem to have a large number of traders among their ranks...when a bunch of traders congregate, I can't help but suspect that they will trade.

Ok, here's the update:

Some of the groups we listed have very diplomatically come to us in defense of themselves. After being given the chance to check them out extensively, we have decided that members of RTU and BCC will not be included. So, if you're a member of one those 2 groups, no worries.

Patriot Edit:You Guys have to improve your information sources as i see you don't seem to dig too much ;) ,RTU Founder have been exposed in the thread for selling or scamming (as accsued of by some) while BCC is ......... :whistling (just search harder ;) )

However, if you are a member of any other group that is exclusively involved in trading or discussing trading, or so called "sharing", then I would advise you to leave them. We are looking less kindly on traders - whether they trade FTWR or not. So if you want to stay here, don't risk it. The choice is yours. If you don't know what I'm talking about then you don't need to worry.

My last words is:You don't have to be a member of Anti-Trading group to be announced as Anti-Trader ,Joining these groups won't declare you as Anti-Trader Senator ,As Unfortunately almost alarge portiuon of these groups are trying to knock eachother down and destroy eachother . you could easily take your Anti-trading principal and apply it .join some trackers then when you get invites to these trackers try to help others to get into some and you have more friends by time who would help you to get into what you want

SAM
09-08-2007, 10:50 AM
thanks patriot :)
well said

twinpeaks
09-08-2007, 11:28 AM
patriot your the biggest trader ever and a hypocrite :lol:

Presto
09-08-2007, 11:29 AM
Sweet smell of internet drama.

kaoblanco
09-08-2007, 01:12 PM
bob sura [email protected]

I knew him for awhile before he started cheating on Oink, cheating up and selling Demonoid accounts, and then selling off the invites of an ScT account he traded himself into.

He thought the whole thing was funny as hell until he got caught and burned the wrong people (re: those few left who'd support/defend him) and everyone turned on him. All he could do was lie and insult people trying to get even a single honest word out of him.

Then once he was booted from the nests of what "friends" he once had, he thought he'd start this chickshit RTU outfit, until the only good guys he'd suckered into helping out finally found out how full of shit he was (took all of two long week, at that :lol:) and wisely jumped ship.

DefX
09-08-2007, 01:18 PM

What?

rvt
09-08-2007, 07:38 PM
I should say that jeter seems to be trying clear his reputation through the people he asked to join.

At least 2 people were made admin of RTU for no reason, one of them is a comm staffer.
My impression is he wants a respectable staff to hide behind.

I have not banned any other members of RTU from my site, just the one bad apple.

RaPPeR
09-08-2007, 07:59 PM
Well , I know someone from there .
The first time I heard of RTU , was from him . And this thread is the second time .
I hope he left this group , because now this group's name will never be clear .
What I know is that he had to stop trading at all .

AugustoP
09-08-2007, 08:06 PM
Man, it's so totally small-time. Cockroach races.

kallieb
09-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Man, it's so totally small-time. Cockroach races.

It's about integrity. You either get it or you don't.

AugustoP
09-08-2007, 08:43 PM
Man, it's so totally small-time. Cockroach races.It's about integrity. You either get it or you don't.

It's fun to see people make up sophisticated lies to keep a $100 worth of tracker accounts.

ElGatoo
09-08-2007, 10:37 PM

What?

that's his email.. i chat with him on gtalk.

taba
09-09-2007, 12:41 AM
i think revolt staff really did thier homework

quote from there

2007-09-07 - Anyone currently a member of RTU is advised to get out as fast as possible.
Jeter is also known as ham644, a known (and self admitted) account trader/seller and a scammer.

Jeter is no longer welcome on revolt, and his details have been passed to the torrent community.
His details will be personally passed to oinks, the site he sold accounts on.

SHUVT
09-09-2007, 01:33 AM
@ Patriot4ever - Normally I let your childish comments go unchecked, but as you posted this the issue had been resolved with FTWR well prior to your post. We have a good relationship with this tracker and have nothing to hide as the staff now know. We got caught up in the assumptions that all the groups were the same.

So take your childish comments and SHUVT up your ... Try being a responsible moderator here and doing your job instead of playing the games. I know more about you than you could possibly imagine and I have never aired this in a public arena. I don't honestly have the time or the energy to play the game. It is a shame that this FST community has you as a moderator and you are one of several reasons this forum has went to hell in a hand basket. You sold your soul quite some time ago, even after you were given plenty of chances.

Night0wl
09-09-2007, 01:50 AM
Saw it as well, but think enough drama now, didn't even bother to reply. Let the traders believe what they want to believe. Maybe it helps them sleep better at night while screwing the torrent community over.. who knows?

wheeloftime
09-09-2007, 07:41 AM
@ patriot4ever I pretty much agree with SHUVT about most of your recent posts. When I first started using FST I had respect for you, you were actually interested in moderating the board and trying to help the members here. However you have become increasingly biased against certain members, groups or trackers. You post comments slagging off those involved with groups like SCN or the BCC, you make comments about the integrity of staff from various trackers (people like Silver who has done far more for the BT community than you ever will) and then close the threads so that they can't reply (or so that you can have the last word). Whilst I appreciate you putting in your own time and effort to moderate this board I would appreciate it much more if you were here for all its' members and not just a select few.

Patriot foreve
09-09-2007, 10:22 AM
@ Patriot4ever - Normally I let your childish comments go unchecked, but as you posted this the issue had been resolved with FTWR well prior to your post. We have a good relationship with this tracker and have nothing to hide as the staff now know. We got caught up in the assumptions that all the groups were the same.

So take your childish comments and SHUVT up your ... Try being a responsible moderator here and doing your job instead of playing the games. I know more about you than you could possibly imagine and I have never aired this in a public arena. I don't honestly have the time or the energy to play the game. It is a shame that this FST community has you as a moderator and you are one of several reasons this forum has went to hell in a hand basket. You sold your soul quite some time ago, even after you were given plenty of chances.

Thx for your Polite Reply .What can i expect from someone who were disabled for violating the rules here .I am very open minded about any criticism i get but i am sure a member who was disabled for breaking rules cann't tell me how i can do my job

I sold my soul and given chances ,well that's very impressive comment and i liked it but can u explain what your saying or what are the chances of salvation you were talking about :lol:

I don't see why you are so nervous,it was just ahint for the FTWR staff to dig more and find more sources of info . if you were too to good in convincing them or if my post helped in that ,well that's agood thing for you but i hope they won't regret that in the future

I am not the one whose going to expose you because others wilkl but when that happen anytime in the future then i will be asking members here to remember my warning posts time before that

There is some saying

(If your house was from glass,then don't shoot others with stones)

You are trying to bring down anyone other sharing groups and destroy them while yours have problems

as for what you know about me ,well i said it i have nothing to hide and what you know i believe others know .I appeared on a famous torrent file being downloaded by thousands also appeared on the main page when some crap tracker shut down so unless you will be preparing me for a CNN interview then don't bother

@ patriot4ever I pretty much agree with SHUVT about most of your recent posts. When I first started using FST I had respect for you, you were actually interested in moderating the board and trying to help the members here. However you have become increasingly biased against certain members, groups or trackers. You post comments slagging off those involved with groups like SCN or the BCC, you make comments about the integrity of staff from various trackers (people like Silver who has done far more for the BT community than you ever will) and then close the threads so that they can't reply (or so that you can have the last word). Whilst I appreciate you putting in your own time and effort to moderate this board I would appreciate it much more if you were here for all its' members and not just a select few.

I was one from those who supported SCN when they started among alot others who thought that they are helping old friends ,i even made their review but after ashort time and when SCN started to go nuts and thought about getting rid of all those who helped them in order to be elite and have friends with some other staffers from btcommunity and ditching ,banning those who helped them in start so i left them

What you call was attacking posts against them were warning posts the same like this one . I warned members from SCN way long before anyone notice anything and I believe that with their disgraceful and shameful closure have proved that in time i was right about them and in order to clear their page they started blaming one guy about that inorder to fleed away from shame

As for silver ,i am sure that there are alot of things that you don't know about but i am sure that it can't be in this topic or in apublic forum

I am sure that i am all here for all members and alarge portion of members knows that quite well

I think it's better also to return to the main topic

twinpeaks
09-09-2007, 10:43 AM
Patriot =
:wank: :wank:
and everyone knows it. I hope he gets raped by a cow and I think the entire community would agree. He will probably warn/ban me for this :lol: but fuck him hes a cunt :D and a stupid little shit :shit: :shit: :wank:

Respect to everyone else :D

stroj
09-09-2007, 12:09 PM
He will probably warn/ban me for this
you were right
:whistling:wave:

Alco23
09-09-2007, 12:40 PM
Patriot Foreve stop complaining that BCC members are targeting you when you are bringing it on yourself (see your last PM to me).
No one even mentions you in this thread and you have to go out of your way and take a jab at BCC just like all your other recent posts. Take your personal vendetta elsewhere kid as even neutral posters like wheeloftime are noticing your bad job as a moderator.

Patriot Edit:You Guys have to improve your information sources as i see you don't seem to dig too much ;) ,RTU Founder have been exposed in the thread for selling or scamming (as accsued of by some) while BCC is ......... :whistling (just search harder ;) )

You keep saying "search harder", this mislead the FST readers. It's like me saying,
"Well Patriot Foreve likes to suck hard.......".
While I don't say what you like sucking, it's up to the general audience to imagine what you like sucking, it could be anything from candy to .... However, the context of where you place these lines makes it misleading.

My last words is:You don't have to be a member of Anti-Trading group to be announced as Anti-Trader ,Joining these groups won't declare you as Anti-Trader Senator ,As Unfortunately almost alarge portiuon of these groups are trying to knock eachother down and destroy eachother . you could easily take your Anti-trading principal and apply it .join some trackers then when you get invites to these trackers try to help others to get into some and you have more friends by time who would help you to get into what you want

True that you don't have to be part of any "Anti-trading" groups. I don't know about the other groups, but BCC was never about competing with any other group.

To those still wondering what BCC is, it's not an "anti-trade" group as such (but the tag has been labelled on us anyway), but a group for file-sharers that is formed by non-traders. So really, if you have your own group of friends that you trust you have your own little form of BCC anyway.

I don't see why you are so nervous,it was just ahint for the FTWR staff to dig more and find more sources of info . if you were too to good in convincing them or if my post helped in that ,well that's agood thing for you but i hope they won't regret that in the future

I am not the one whose going to expose you because others wilkl but when that happen anytime in the future then i will be asking members here to remember my warning posts time before that

You mistake nervous to being annoyed at the repeatedly biased moderator. Again you are misleading the general FST reader with your bias posts. If you are not going to expose anything then... don't post? ;)
If you want to warn users about BCC (whatever you wish to warn them from), make it at least sound like a warning! Not some whiny post that's just sounds like his own biased opinion.

This thread was about RTU and somehow you manage to bring the attention and take a swipe at BCC (just like you did in the Bit-ESC thread).

I think it's better also to return to the main topic

Ironic you say that since you were the one that went off in a tangent.

My advice/warning: Keep your nose clean, have a group of trustworthy friends, keep to tracker rules and avoid taking shortcuts. Who needs to join these groups if you have your own bunch of trustworthy friends anyway. :whistling:lol:

SpiderPig
09-09-2007, 12:42 PM
Thx for your Polite Reply .What can i expect from someone who were disabled for violating the rules here .I am very open minded about any criticism i get but i am sure a member who was disabled for breaking rules cann't tell me how i can do my job
He has beend DPed for being "open-minded" and expressing his opinions - much like the reason for some of the people banned/DPed have

You have no fucking clue what is going on. Marduk is a cool guy, and we let the cool folks chill in our group. Get your facts straight, dumass

I am not the one whose going to expose you because others wilkl...my warning posts time before that
WDF? exposing him of what? :ermm:

You are trying to bring down anyone other sharing groups and destroy them while yours have problems
1. we have never tried to bring down other "sharing groups." Znik (who is not even in BCC anymore because he choose not to be since he is devoted to ATG and FST) is the one who exposed Bit-ESC and their scams. All he tried to do - without us even knowing it - was to protect the members HERE.
2. we are not a "sharing group," and we do not have any issues like yourself.

patriotmyarse
09-09-2007, 01:23 PM
That foreve kid is a disgrace to the board, the community, the nation of egypt, william wallace, scotland and his poor brother crazymoon...Lynch him I say :D

DefX
09-09-2007, 01:28 PM
As someone said here before, "We are not doing this again".

I best not see any more posts after mine.