PDA

View Full Version : How JP made his first million.

MediaSlayer
09-09-2007, 12:40 AM
http://images.photos.walmart.com/232323232%7Ffp36%3Dot%3E2323%3D7%3B6%3D8%3B%3B%3D32327%3B67%3C%3A927nu0mrj

sshhh......keep it on the downlow he doesn't want alot of people to find out ;)

and btw i'm in need of a job ya barmaid. i promise i won't steal yer booze

manker
09-09-2007, 01:03 AM
:ermm:

This thread fails.

MediaSlayer
09-09-2007, 01:05 AM
your life fails.

manker
09-09-2007, 01:08 AM
I know you are but what am I.

The witty retort of champions :hooray:

CrabGirl
09-09-2007, 01:09 AM
:crowd roars approval whilst waving manker flags:

MediaSlayer
09-09-2007, 01:09 AM
i was talking about your supposed death, champ

Skiz
09-09-2007, 01:11 AM
Don't mind him, he's just a douche.

What happened to the construction job? :huh:

CrabGirl
09-09-2007, 01:14 AM
It failed

manker
09-09-2007, 01:15 AM

Oh, he's a female sanitary product.

Another classic retort.

Speaking of idiots - wasn't it you who was so thick that he had to get a job delivering parcels 'cos his dad wouldn't employ him in the family business.

CrabGirl
09-09-2007, 01:17 AM
My reply was soo much better,

Skiz
09-09-2007, 01:18 AM

Another classic retort.

Speaking of idiots - wasn't it you who was so thick that he had to get a job delivering parcels 'cos his dad wouldn't employ him in the family business.

Nope. I've never delivered a parcel in my live. I'm a Finance Supv. ;)

I've handled a lot of boxes, but never delivered.

And my Dad did employ me, for several years actually until I moved away to go to college.

CrabGirl
09-09-2007, 01:19 AM

Selfish. :dry:

manker
09-09-2007, 01:20 AM
Wittier for sure - but did you get a bite on your craftily baited rod.

I think not, missus.

manker
09-09-2007, 01:21 AM

Another classic retort.

And my Dad did employ me, for several years actually until I moved away to go to college.
Sure.

Your dad owns a multi-million dollar medal business but you work for a parcel delivery firm earning buttons.

We did the math.

Skiz
09-09-2007, 01:21 AM
Bite? Heck, it was shot down.

CrabGirl
09-09-2007, 01:22 AM
My reply was better.

Skiz
09-09-2007, 01:23 AM

Sure.

Your dad owns a multi-million pound medal business but you work for a parcel delivery firm earning buttons.

We did the math.

No, no he doesn't.

He sold it 3 years ago. I had the opportunity to take it over, but I didn't want to be back in Tomball.

manker
Bite? Heck, it was shot down.
Too thick for nepotism.

You should put that in your sig.

CrabGirl
manker posted too quickly!

dAmn your tiny fast fingers.

manker
09-09-2007, 01:24 AM
Sure.

Your dad owns a multi-million pound medal business but you work for a parcel delivery firm earning buttons.

We did the math.

No, no he doesn't.

He sold it 3 years ago. I had the opportunity to take it over, but I didn't want to be back in Tomball.
Of course you did.

When you write something on the internet, it automatically becomes true.

MediaSlayer
09-09-2007, 01:25 AM
I'm working at one of these

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/community/aboutus/retail/images/glendale/storeimg_glendale.jpg

The one I'm helping build now is the second Cabela's I've helped build, the first one is pictured. I just saw on their site there is no austin location tho'.

People who marvel over Cabela's would freak over the bass pro shops in Las Vegas, they used to hold a vegas-style showgirl act underwater , with the girls holding their breath underwater during the act(with the aid of the occasional "hit" of oxygen)

so far as the manker thing goes, all kings are like that before being dethroned. but when they fall..... ;)

CrabGirl
I am a six foot amazonian woman with a million hawt lovers and a regular income doing nothing.

manker
manker posted too quickly!

dAmn your tiny fast fingers.
I found out the other day that sprinters can run faster if they have smaller feet.

I was all like :o

CrabGirl
09-09-2007, 01:26 AM

http://www.cabelas.com/cabelas/en/content/community/aboutus/retail/images/glendale/storeimg_glendale.jpg

The one I'm helping build now is the second Cabela's I've helped build, the first one is pictured. I just saw on their site there is no austin location tho'.

People who marvel over Cabela's would freak over the bass pro shops in Las Vegas, they used to hold a vegas-style showgirl act underwater , with the girls holding their breath underwater during the act(with the aid of the occasional "hit" of oxygen)

Awww wow, like, that's just so cool.:dry::dry:

Skiz
09-09-2007, 01:26 AM
Or it could be true and I chose to write it on the Internet.

Either way, who gives a shit? No way to prove it, so.....moving right along.

At JP Liquor, is there poker in the rear?

callum
09-09-2007, 01:27 AM

Have you posted in the wrong thread, or did you really think somoene would find that interesting?

MediaSlayer
09-09-2007, 01:27 AM
My reply was better.

??? actually it was kinda predictable when u tink about it

Skiz
09-09-2007, 01:28 AM

Cabela's is nice. Overpriced, but nice.

We do have one, but its about 20 minutes south of Austin in between San Antonio and here. Actually city name is Buda.

So you settled on AZ, then?

manker
09-09-2007, 01:30 AM

Either way, who gives a shit? No way to prove it, so.....moving right along.Well, that's the thing. People who have read your posts and can see that you're quite the dimwit will be able to form their own opinions

It seems fairly obvious to me that anyone with a successful business won't want someone of your ilk working within it. Much less running it.

Hey, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Be proud that your dad is such an astute businessman.

CrabGirl
09-09-2007, 01:30 AM
My reply was better.

:P Goodnight X

MediaSlayer
09-09-2007, 01:31 AM
Have you posted in the wrong thread, or did you really think somoene would find that interesting?

neither, and if anyone posted in the wrong thread, it was you. if it generated enough interest to cause you to reply, .... :)

Skiz
09-09-2007, 01:32 AM

Either way, who gives a shit? No way to prove it, so.....moving right along.Well, that's the thing. People who have read your posts and can see that you're quite the dimwit will be able to form their own opinions

It seems fairly obvious to me that anyone with a successful business won't want someone of your ilk working within it. Much less running it.

Hey, it's nothing to be embarrassed about. Be proud that your dad is such an astute businessman.

I did run it, you tard. Pops ran the offices and finances and I ran the manufacturing, or the "plant".

Anyhow, enough of your ignorance. I'm off to go watch the Texas game. :01:

MediaSlayer
09-09-2007, 01:34 AM
So you settled on AZ, then?

believe it or not, i had such a good impression of austin when i left i'm thinking of summering there from now on.

AND if they have rocky horror in austin the chances of that happening are almost a sure thing

MediaSlayer
09-09-2007, 01:36 AM

:P Goodnight X

is that your humble way to say "i'm sorry"??

:stuart:

Something Else
09-09-2007, 01:38 AM

I got a tear in my eye from that one. I was laughing so fucking hard. Manker your a welsh-genius mate. :lol:

And about that weird toy-shop or whatever that guy was bangin on about.. :01:

manker
09-09-2007, 01:41 AM
Well, that's the thing. People who have read your posts and can see that you're quite the dimwit will be able to form their own opinions

I did run it, you tard. Pops ran the offices and finances and I ran the manufacturing, or the "plant".

So what you're saying is that you used to run a very profitable family business but gave it all up to get a job as a parcel courier.

I take the dimwit comment back - you're a complete fucktard.

Well, I say that. I don't really believe that what you said actually happened.
I stand by my 'too thick for nepotism' comment.

MediaSlayer
09-09-2007, 01:43 AM
or maybe he just typed too fast and it came out all wrong.

like you once upon a shirt lift :lol:

Something Else
09-09-2007, 02:05 AM
mentalist comments again.....

Skiz
09-10-2007, 03:35 AM

So what you're saying is that you used to run a very profitable family business but gave it all up to get a job as a parcel courier.

I take the dimwit comment back - you're a complete fucktard.

Well, I say that. I don't really believe that what you said actually happened.
I stand by my 'too thick for nepotism' comment.

Not only are you retarded, you're illiterate as well.

Read again, troll. I left the business to go to college. I started working part-time at UPS while doing so, so that I would have medical/dental insurance. I liked the company and thus, decided to stay after graduation, seeing as the pay at UPS was on par with what I would earn with the family business. Take into account that Austin has much more to offer than my small hometown and all my friends are in Austin and that decision is a no-brainer. They've treated me well and I've enjoyed it for the most part as I've been successful there.

Now kindly, fuck off. ;)

@mediaslayer - I highly recommend Austin, but what's "rocky horror"?

Hairbautt
09-10-2007, 04:01 AM
Rocky Horror Picture Show :unsure:

Skiz
09-10-2007, 04:17 AM
Rocky Horror Picture Show :unsure:

That was the first thing that came to mind, though I don't see how it would fit into the conversation. :idunno:

thewizeard
09-10-2007, 06:38 AM
Wittier for sure - but did you get a bite on your craftily baited rod.

I think not, missus.

Yes.... but that's only because I ignored this thread..:)

MediaSlayer
09-10-2007, 08:52 AM
That was the first thing that came to mind, though I don't see how it would fit into the conversation. :idunno:

It's very simple, not all cities have a theater willing to show it. The area I'm in atm does not show it anywhere afaik, the closest theaters showing it are probably in texas or florida. I'm in Louisiana, I don't wanna drive that far. Saturday nights just aren't the same anymore. And Austin probably has a decent cast(if it's shown there).

if you follow this link > http://www.azrocky.com/main.html and click the top left youtube video you can see Matteo(the fat guy) talking about rocky in phoenix.

http://www.azrocky.com/gallery/albums/%234_Valley_Art_Days_1992-1999/Deana_Art.jpg