PDA

View Full Version : Are invites enabled at these trackers?

milfner
09-09-2007, 02:24 AM
:zorro:

Nightmeare
09-09-2007, 02:27 AM
donno.

Yes for certain few
Yes for certain few
Yes for certain few

josephs911
09-09-2007, 02:42 AM
donno.

Yes for certain few
Yes for certain few
Yes for certain few
ftwr and UK-t are staff only so no luck on that ;)

JA
09-09-2007, 03:15 AM
Yes for first one.
No for normal users.
No for normal users.
No for normal users.

milfner
09-09-2007, 04:07 AM
Yes for first one.
No for normal users.
No for normal users.
No for normal users.

;)

JA
09-09-2007, 04:12 AM
Yes for first one.
No for normal users.
No for normal users.
No for normal users.

What do u mean by no - for normal users.
Would i have a chance of getting an invite if i trade a level 9 account with a couple of hundred GB buffer? And is it true that you can only get a uk-t or ftwr from staff...
It means that if you know staff and your a good user then you can probally get an invite. Otherwise for me and you then we probally can't get an invite.

And trading is bad :lol: But sure if you wanted to buffer a level 9 and trade you probally could.

Mister Moo
09-09-2007, 06:29 AM
getting an invite from either sites staff would be difficult, you would really need to make a good impression and prove that you would be a good asset to the site. That being said
neither of the sites are that great, out of the four you are looking for the best is probably fsc; e**** has a poor selection of lossless music f*** is just a general tracker with ok speeds.

saulin
09-09-2007, 06:58 AM
Well there would be much better chances if the staff members were involved in this forum. Well I know 20 people or so here got their invites through a staff member for FTWR. I know a few people have got FSC invites here through a staff member too.

However I don't think the staff members from the other trackers you mentioned hang around here. Except to look for traders to disable them.

I know lots of people got FTN invites through Brandon and I got invited to NB through a staff member too.

Some trackers may appear impossible to get but in reallity if you deserve an invite to the tracker and you show that you are worth it. You shall get it.

Just don't kiss ass. Lots of people try to do that to get invited.

milfner
09-09-2007, 07:45 AM
:)

nbo
09-09-2007, 09:53 AM
yes to all

JA
09-09-2007, 09:57 AM
Thanks for some great feedback guys. J.A, Mr Moo and saulin, your comments are appreciated :) Even if there were staff here who have invites, they would not trade them would they? they would just give them for free to there own trusted friends. Because if that is the case I will have no chance because I have no reputation, the only thing I do have is a high buffered level 9.
No staff won't trade their invites for your level 9 buffered account...:lol::lol:

You can always make friends with them i suppose, seem helpful to other members, care about community and let them notice you and offer you an invite.

:)