PDA

View Full Version : problem with leeware

nbo
09-09-2007, 10:29 AM
now its back up, heres the problem.
when i try to connect through VCN is says:
failed to connect: Connection refused(10061)

i tried a bunch of times to go to putty and typed:
vncserver :1
and kept on restarting it, but i still cant connect to VNC
thaks.

Artemis
09-09-2007, 10:57 AM
Try and restart the server if it is not responding, in a PuTTY session type the command shutdown now -r this will restart your server, wait about 2 minutes and then you should be able to open a new PuTTY session and restart the vncserver.

splash
09-09-2007, 11:11 AM
I'll PM you nbo, see if we can work this out.

nbo
09-09-2007, 11:52 AM
Try and restart the server if it is not responding, in a PuTTY session type the command shutdown now -r this will restart your server, wait about 2 minutes and then you should be able to open a new PuTTY session and restart the vncserver.
thanks, did it over 40 minutes ago and now it wont even connect to putty.
please help, thanks.

ok was able to reastart it a different way, but one again i receive the same error msg over and over. is there another way for me 2 access utorrent?

puckface
09-09-2007, 02:07 PM
thanks, did it over 40 minutes ago and now it wont even connect to putty.
please help, thanks.

ok was able to reastart it a different way, but one again i receive the same error msg over and over. is there another way for me 2 access utorrent?

That heppened to me a few times with Leeware, the most time effective solution (for me) was the blow away the machine and start over again, reinstalling everything.

nbo
09-09-2007, 03:37 PM
how do i do that?
i mean, i tried just reinstalling everything, but it does some, then errors and stops.
thnkx