PDA

View Full Version : About BitmeTV...

AnestesiaGeral
09-09-2007, 10:37 AM
I have no doubts that this is the best TV tracker on the web, and probably one were the staff are more hard minded.

It’s not the staff that makes the tracker, it’s exactly the opposite of it.

Staff’s overpower only give’s a bad name to this well known and admirable tracker.

My donor account was disabled 2 days ago, and since then I’ve been trying to talk with someone from the staff, thru IRC, so that they let me know why it was disable.
For 2 days I’ve been waiting for someone from the staff to give me “voice” so that I could speak and get an explanation, and all I got was silence.

I wouldn’t care about this if I hadn’t made some donations to the tracker. My money helped BitmeTV to pay for their server bills. Everything I download from BitmeTv can be downloaded from any other place, but even though I rather use BitmeTV.

The same money that brings food to my family, helped a tracker, from where I know nobody, to pay for their own bills, and when I try to talk with someone responsible I receive silence??

While I was waiting to get “voiced” I saw dozens of other peoples, probably users, getting in and getting out… they were just tired of waiting for someone… like I was.

Is it me that is wrong?

ExT
09-09-2007, 10:42 AM
Sorry to hear that, i hope you get your account back..

vizouk
09-09-2007, 10:43 AM
No you are right my "tuga friend" ar they but i bet that tequillavip is the problem lol him signature its about me lol. :angry:

and my isp sapo-telepac block sct tl and many trackers access. only using proxy and when try download nothing :(

hm if you want any help pm staff or something say that i help you. p.s: i dont have pm's are disable by fst admin.

Necronomicon
09-09-2007, 10:54 AM
Tequilavip is a twisted minded nasty jerk. He does not deserve to be part of the torrentworld. Hopefully someone will beat the hell out of him - not only virtually. Nothing is bad enough for him. He has to pay for his sins - sooner or later.:)

09-09-2007, 10:56 AM
Soryy to hear that my friend

any way the staff is Sucks ;)

ibnahmed
09-09-2007, 11:17 AM
so sorry to hear this, it hurts, i guess it could something with the people u invited, however they can invent something for u.

blackbird
09-09-2007, 04:13 PM
that sucks .. try to pm ibslice here .. he is a good person ..

No you are right my "tuga friend" ar they but i bet that tequillavip is the problem lol him signature its about me lol. :angry:

:lol: ..lol . you mean
I predict that "username "will be the next member to read this
:D

rvt
09-09-2007, 06:32 PM
I doubt even IB will save you.
You offered to trade the account on slyck, and somebody else your inviter invited also did the same thing.

Trade and cheat rings don't get re-enabled.

vizouk
09-09-2007, 06:45 PM

yeah received a warning of 7days :(

sear
09-09-2007, 06:52 PM

yeah received a warning of 7days :(

lol it's a joke, everyone sees their own name ;)

vizouk
09-09-2007, 06:55 PM
i dont know lol but he warning me 7days ahahaha.:angry:

i think that i receive a warning all 7days. One for each post lol.

AnestesiaGeral
09-09-2007, 08:54 PM
I doubt even IB will save you.
You offered to trade the account on slyck, and somebody else your inviter invited also did the same thing.

Trade and cheat rings don't get re-enabled.

Do you really think that if I had ever offered my account I would be here “winning”??
I don’t know what my invitees do, but I can ashore you that at least 2 of them are VIP’s, and that most of rest are donors, as me.
That’s as bogus as an explanation from the staff with the reason of my account being disabled.

BTW, what the hell is “slyck”?

seppypom
09-09-2007, 09:51 PM
BTW, what the hell is “slyck”?

CLICK IT --> http://i16.photobucket.com/albums/b5/seppypom/gotgoogle-1.jpg (http://www.google.com/search?q=slyck)

limpdickkid
09-09-2007, 10:48 PM

OMG you're slow. lol
If you dont know I wont tell you.:whistling
Unless you're against trading then I'll tell. Hate traders, if you're one then for all I care your account can go to hell.

Ghost+Rider
09-10-2007, 05:23 AM
bitmetv staff is one of the worst i know of all the trackers i use...They disabled my vip account just for the reason i changed my IP...And that tequilavip is really a shitbrick :mad:

JA
09-10-2007, 05:37 AM
Talk to Ibslice, he will listen to you. And speak the truth its better...:)

AnestesiaGeral
09-10-2007, 10:30 AM
I have no problems with the truth J.A...

I'll talk with him.

swedish
09-10-2007, 10:45 AM
yep, Ibslice is the man. Don't go to that fu**ing retard tequilavip. He should be ashamed of himself saying VIP when he is not a P even. :lol: We can't say the staff sucks in general, only there are few mods who are a shame even for themselves and the tracker.

AnestesiaGeral
09-10-2007, 11:08 AM
I never said that the staff sucks, only that they are a bit hard minded…

But it wasn’t intention to generalize, I have nothing to say about Ibslice, and few others, only that he always helped me when I asked. He is pretty cool.

Ghost+Rider
09-10-2007, 11:10 AM
yep, Ibslice is the man. Don't go to that fu**ing retard tequilavip. He should be ashamed of himself saying VIP when he is not a P even. :lol: We can't say the staff sucks in general, only there are few mods who are a shame even for themselves and the tracker.

i predict tequilavip is the next member to see this :O:lol::lol:

Patriot foreve
09-10-2007, 11:33 AM
I never said that the staff sucks, only that they are a bit hard minded…

But it wasn’t intention to generalize, I have nothing to say about Ibslice, and few others, only that he always helped me when I asked. He is pretty cool.

i guess u r wrong ,it's patriot :P

Ghost+Rider
09-10-2007, 11:45 AM

i guess u r wrong ,it's patriot :P

sorry i quoted the wrong msg by mistake :slap:

djkamikaze
09-10-2007, 07:57 PM
their help channel in IRC has been pretty well-staffed lately, about 20 hours per day, so I find it hard to believe that you've really been hanging out there for "2 days" as you claim. I've been in their help channel for a few hours as well, and everyone I saw coming in got voiced within 10 minutes by the irc help staff.

Digital01
09-10-2007, 10:07 PM
F**k those bitches, they disable my account too, no reason, so I'll use tvt from now.

Roark
09-11-2007, 12:54 AM
yea they practically always have staff on IRC, are you sure you went to the right channel?

gtf0
09-11-2007, 12:40 PM
those retards disabled my account because i didnt use it ... i was logging in every day, but i didnt use it (0kb down/up) and then they disabled it

jars
09-11-2007, 02:17 PM
those retards disabled my account because i didnt use it ... i was logging in every day, but i didnt use it (0kb down/up) and then they disabled itMy guess. Ignorance is no excuse. The FAQs explain the 0up/down rule clearly enough.

AnestesiaGeral
09-11-2007, 03:32 PM
Finally I was able to get "voiced". But guess what, only moderators and no administrators... got to get back later they say... Unfortunaly some peolple actualy work...

monk3y
09-11-2007, 07:35 PM
Let's say that i have some quotes that can be put with some of hitler's best speeches from some of my conversations with them.
I don't love them.
For a tracker staff they act as if they are "The Queen" herself.
Once they disable your account even if you show them proofs that they were wrong they won't confirm the account again.
There is nothing on bitmetv you can't find somewhere else on the web.
Just thinking of all the poor donors that this crazyass staff has kicked from the site makes me feel bad for their money.
My account was disabled only for being a part of FST, i did not trade it nor trade it's invites, my invitees are people i know and are trusted, lameeeeee.
The next time you'll ask about bitmetv just say 'Give us your money, we will let you download for a couple of weeks and then ban you so we can get more money, Tracker'

djkamikaze
09-12-2007, 06:54 AM
Finally I was able to get "voiced". But guess what, only moderators and no administrators... got to get back later they say... Unfortunaly some peolple actualy work...
lol, like them, perhaps?:frusty:
------------ ----------- ------- --- -- -

those retards disabled my account because i didnt use it ... i was logging in every day, but i didnt use it (0kb down/up) and then they disabled it
since your account was auto-disabled by the system for not uploading or downloading anything in your first 30 days of membership, don't you think you're being a bit harsh on their volunteer staff, when maybe you're the retard in question? It's not as if some staffer saw your account, and said to themselves "fuck him!"... you didn't follow the plainly written instructions to use your account in the first 30 days or lose it. and about 99% of people in your situation get their accounts re-enabled and are told to hurry up & jump on a torrent... any torrent so the system sees activity on your account and will leave it alone. I guess it's kinda like ignoring a roadsign that says "bridge OUT" and then driving your car off the edge, and then blaming the bridge repair crew.

gtf0
09-12-2007, 10:34 AM
lol, like them, perhaps?:frusty:
------------ ----------- ------- --- -- -

since your account was auto-disabled by the system for not uploading or downloading anything in your first 30 days of membership, don't you think you're being a bit harsh on their volunteer staff, when maybe you're the retard in question? It's not as if some staffer saw your account, and said to themselves "fuck him!"... you didn't follow the plainly written instructions to use your account in the first 30 days or lose it. and about 99% of people in your situation get their accounts re-enabled and are told to hurry up & jump on a torrent... any torrent so the system sees activity on your account and will leave it alone. I guess it's kinda like ignoring a roadsign that says "bridge OUT" and then driving your car off the edge, and then blaming the bridge repair crew.

actually to be more precise it was around 16mb down, 0kb up ... that means i did had a torrent activity but they disabled my account anyway

djkamikaze
09-12-2007, 10:10 PM
obviously not enough activity. hardly a reason to call them retards. tried IRC help channel yet? (be sure to call them retards when asking for your account to be re-enabled, it should help a lot, lol)

blacklisted
09-12-2007, 10:16 PM
well i personally feel that they hv a nice supporting staff in their irc help channel.... may be a mod or two are a bit harsh but if you are patient enough then they can be really helpful.....

zizo85
09-12-2007, 10:28 PM
sorry to hear that
staff there are very suck:frusty:

djkamikaze
09-13-2007, 05:09 AM
"I like the staff there" = never had a problem there myself, or they helped my fix my problem
"staff there suck" = I got caught cheating/account trading/inviting shitheads and they banned me

those apply about 99% of the time, I'd wager ;-)

anyway, gtf0, I've been in and out of their IRC help channel most of the day, but didn't see anyone asking for accounts re-enabled while I was there... did you ever give it a try?

gtf0
09-13-2007, 09:31 AM
"I like the staff there" = never had a problem there myself, or they helped my fix my problem
"staff there suck" = I got caught cheating/account trading/inviting shitheads and they banned me

those apply about 99% of the time, I'd wager ;-)

anyway, gtf0, I've been in and out of their IRC help channel most of the day, but didn't see anyone asking for accounts re-enabled while I was there... did you ever give it a try?

first
that was like a year ago
second
yeah, i joined in their support channel, i ASKED them why was my account disabled and they TOLD me it was disabled cuz it wasnt active enough

thats pretty much retarded if u ask me

djkamikaze
09-13-2007, 10:03 AM
:-O You cheated there a year ago?!

gtf0
09-13-2007, 12:31 PM
:-O You cheated there a year ago?!

did u even read my post?

dtfst
09-14-2007, 10:19 AM
Did I saw you offer invites to BitmeTV if people give you money .....
so please dont write like you are miserable. :pinch:

You only give invites to someone who gives you €€€ first, more you even wrote you will not answer to people you just ask for an invite without give you the amount of money that you wanted. That's
why you're a donor on BitmeTV, and probably why you get banned! Fair!:angry:

Admins will be scammed by you if they believe in a single word from you. Liar!:sick:

Just one more thing do you ever explain how do you got an UK-t PU account ? :huh:

dtfst
09-14-2007, 10:21 AM
sorry double post

briand5379
09-14-2007, 05:16 PM
I've heard nothing but complaints about this site it kind of makes me think twice about looking for an invite to it.

zac
09-14-2007, 07:39 PM
hope you get your acc back soon

Artemis
09-15-2007, 12:38 AM
BitmeTV is a cool site and the staff are helpful, they have rules and they enforce them, I myself invited someone who cheated on their a/c and was instantly caught by the anti cheat scripts ( what a moron! ) but although I have lost my invites, I didn't lose my a/c because the mods are helpful, the thing you have to remember is that you are accessing their site with their rules, just like here or anywhere else, so if you want to be a member (and BTV is worth it) then you have to follow their rules.

durex
09-15-2007, 12:11 PM
Did I saw you offer invites to BitmeTV if people give you money .....
so please dont write like you are miserable. :pinch:

You only give invites to someone who gives you €€€ first, more you even wrote you will not answer to people you just ask for an invite without give you the amount of money that you wanted. That's
why you're a donor on BitmeTV, and probably why you get banned! Fair!:angry:

Admins will be scammed by you if they believe in a single word from you. Liar!:sick:

Just one more thing do you ever explain how do you got an UK-t PU account ? :huh:
:ermm:

dbmp
09-15-2007, 04:34 PM
BitmeTV is a cool site and the staff are helpful, they have rules and they enforce them, I myself invited someone who cheated on their a/c and was instantly caught by the anti cheat scripts ( what a moron! ) but although I have lost my invites, I didn't lose my a/c because the mods are helpful, the thing you have to remember is that you are accessing their site with their rules, just like here or anywhere else, so if you want to be a member (and BTV is worth it) then you have to follow their rules.

Exact. As long as they respect their own rules, and you respect them also, all should be fine, after all, they have put some effort in the site/tracker for us...

davidw89
09-16-2007, 01:38 AM
Damnit iam trying to get an invite to this site
so hard

magister
09-16-2007, 08:53 AM
lot of people got disabled lately

sovaz
09-19-2007, 06:47 AM
If u act exactly in respect to their rules...u will never get banned...just to sum up:
~don't cheat~
~don't make multiples accounts coz they DO detect it even if u change ur ip~
~don't b rude n respect the mods~
~don't trade ur account (slight change in isp or email add n bang, u get banned)~

Patriot foreve
09-19-2007, 08:55 AM
If u act exactly in respect to their rules...u will never get banned...just to sum up:
~don't cheat~
~don't trade ur account (slight change in isp or email add n bang, u get banned)~

i would like to add

Don't use FST forums
Don't get your free invite from FST member
Don't Get to know any friends from FST
Never mention FST forums at BMTV because staff there are allergic to this word :lol:

rvt
09-19-2007, 09:43 AM
i would like to add

Don't use FST forums
Never mention FST forums at BMTV because staff there are allergic to this word :lol:

Yet more BS from a guy who doesn't know jack.

I happen to be staff, and I have not banned anyone simply because they were an FST member.
I have however banned people who happen to be FST members and cheats/traders/sellers/general asshats.

What can we expect from a trader who opens multiple accounts everywhere and breaks the rules though PF/micro/alsayra/haytham/whatever?

stroj
09-19-2007, 09:53 AM
~don't cheat~

i would like to add

Don't use FST forums

+ Dont use seedbox without letting them know :sick:

optimus_prime
09-19-2007, 11:29 AM
Yet more BS from a guy who doesn't know jack.

I happen to be staff, and I have not banned anyone simply because they were an FST member.
I have however banned people who happen to be FST members and cheats/traders/sellers/general asshats.

What can we expect from a trader who opens multiple accounts everywhere and breaks the rules though PF/micro/alsayra/haytham/whatever?

yeah, you're staff so you can be trusted to be neutral in this case and tell the truth. you and your buddies are just swarming the fst because you like the community :rolleyes:

Grind$oFine
09-19-2007, 11:44 AM
So many people complain about getting banned "for no reason" from BitMeTV (and OiNK actually), but more often than not, they did do something wrong, they're just being a little b!tch about losing their account. If they were less strict, people would just complain about them letting things go.

I'm not saying no one has been treated unfairly, but I don't know how many times I've read that someone needs help because they were banned and they don't know why, and they were trading accounts or something.

If you can't handle the rules, you don't deserve the tracker.

sovaz
09-20-2007, 01:52 AM
So many people complain about getting banned "for no reason" from BitMeTV (and OiNK actually), but more often than not, they did do something wrong, they're just being a little b!tch about losing their account. If they were less strict, people would just complain about them letting things go.

I'm not saying no one has been treated unfairly, but I don't know how many times I've read that someone needs help because they were banned and they don't know why, and they were trading accounts or something.

If you can't handle the rules, you don't deserve the tracker.

Very well said Grind$oFine:yup: