PDA

View Full Version : TI Hacked.

dbmp
09-09-2007, 03:19 PM
We have moved to FileSharingTalk.com (http://**************.com/viewforum.php?f=8)
After the recent compromises in this forum and lack of time we have decided to merge with FST. Sign-up over at their forums if you haven't already, then create a new topic in the bittorrent section with "[*********] USERNAME" as the subject and include information on your stats. A member of staff will then add them to your account.

Any moderator can confirm this?

Magnetrix
09-09-2007, 03:35 PM
hmmmmmmm, interested if its true

Sylar666
09-09-2007, 03:36 PM
I was a VIP at TI, with username "Rozsomak". I had 125 donation points, 0 grab points. Staff can confirm. I personally feel sorry for TI - I have come to like that Community...
What a pity...

Magnetrix
09-09-2007, 03:39 PM
I am not going to post anything inhere till I know this wasnt a hack joke again, and lucky guy who has my PT invite for free now

btw hi rozsomak...

SidVicious
09-09-2007, 03:41 PM
Everyone has moderator powers right now for some reason and are messing around with the board, this isn't true.

Magnetrix
09-09-2007, 03:42 PM
and hi dbmp :) and sorry that I couldnt give you the PT invite

dbmp
09-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Hi all :) Yes, i don't post all my details because i don't know if this is true or not, that's why i'm asking for some confirmation by a moderator/administrator.

I liked TI. :(

Magnetrix
09-09-2007, 03:46 PM
Insanal Is online right now, hope he will fix it or I will change the hp

SidVicious
09-09-2007, 03:49 PM
They will be up with a backup and fixed coding soon enough im sure.

Presto
09-09-2007, 03:50 PM
TI?
Merge?
What does it mean? I mean are we going to see some changes?

Magnetrix
09-09-2007, 03:52 PM
well I am always waking naked around there, so please close your eyes if you re not used2 ^^

nbo
09-09-2007, 03:55 PM
whats TI stand for??

ChelseaManiac
09-09-2007, 03:55 PM
Sorry guys we are just fed up with the shear amount of cheaters, scammers and hackers that are on our site everyday. We put too much work into it and only a few dedicated users actually use the site properly and we are sorry for them. This second hack is the final straw and I am sorry to say the end on **************.com has come only after four or five months. We know we should have secured the site better we even contemplated making it invite only but we wanted an open community to help everyone, too many lame users took advantage of the freedom and ease of attaining invites. Thanks to all the great users we had and sorry.

tintin123
09-09-2007, 03:57 PM
whats TI?
url

koekie
09-09-2007, 04:07 PM
i was a super sharer at TI baksteen i had 176 donation points at 46 grab points. and mod can comfirm this would be a great. sad to see it go though.

hey Sylar666 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sylar666-165163) good to see you here i thought i wouldnt see you again. pm me your email i have some interesting news for you ;)

TI is ************** but it has closed sadly.

T_w
09-09-2007, 04:16 PM
It was hacked like a month ago by a former mod , And after a while , the site got back as a better one...

Like now..I hope..

dave12
09-09-2007, 04:24 PM
too bad i dont believe its closing, is what zulugroove is saying its merging with fst or not

SgtMajor
09-09-2007, 04:25 PM
We have moved to FileSharingTalk.com (http://**************.com/viewforum.php?f=8)
After the recent compromises in this forum and lack of time we have decided to merge with FST. Sign-up over at their forums if you haven't already, then create a new topic in the bittorrent section with "[*********] USERNAME" as the subject and include information on your stats. A member of staff will then add them to your account.

Will add what to accounts, precisely?

And why should TI, over any other forum out there, be given preferential treatment that has or had nothing to do with this forum?

V For Vendetta
09-09-2007, 04:28 PM
What is TI stands for anyways ?

DefX
09-09-2007, 04:29 PM

This is certainly news to me.

Unfortunately, FTC regulations forbid FST with merging with another forum because of the monopoly laws.

Topics created as that message from above asks will be deleted and the poster will be reprimanded. The BT section has enough garbage as it is.

Night0wl
09-09-2007, 04:29 PM
I dunno what was meant about stats, but I think users are pointed to this forum as TI is closing for good. Read ChelseaManiacs post, as he is one of the sysops.. unless I am very much mistaken.

_coder_
09-09-2007, 04:30 PM
cant believe there closing down, i done some good giveaways there....

Confusion
09-09-2007, 04:35 PM
For those of you who are reading this now, I am sorry, but I am closing Tracker Invites.
I must admit that this has very little to do with our latest attack - it was just a convenient time to do this.
Over the past month, me and O&O have been increasingly bored and irritated with the site and we have been thinking about doing this for a while.
Our intent was to help the Tracker Community and mantain the Tracker Ideology of giving invites rather than trading them; and I think that we have succeeded in showing a large number of people how invites should be used. It is a shame that scammers and cheaters are so greedy.
I am grateful to all those people who have contributed large amounts to help Tracker Invites and I am sorry that I have to do this.
PS. We are not merging with FST.
Good bye!
Insanal and O&O

I guess that's that. I'm gonna have to earn my points again. Not that I had much.

Sylar666
09-09-2007, 04:42 PM
i was a super sharer at TI baksteen i had 176 donation points at 46 grab points. and mod can comfirm this would be a great. sad to see it go though.

hey Sylar666 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/sylar666-165163) good to see you here i thought i wouldnt see you again. pm me your email i have some interesting news for you ;)

TI is ************** but it has closed sadly.
All right, I PM U with the relevant details...Glad to see U here, although I ceased giving away for the same reasons I went to TI. Too many scammers too many cheaters here on FST, as well. Not everybody has the quality and likes of znik, SgtMajor. I had some disputes with them ( I respect them) , but they were constructive. The whole torrentworld - forums seem to be overwhelmingly full of scammers...TI was not an exception. Past tense. Too bad, so sad. Bye, bye TI. :(

koekie
09-09-2007, 04:44 PM
yea i know an i had 176 dontion points, i was a super sharer. how crumy is that.

greenlord
09-09-2007, 04:47 PM
cant believe there closing down, i done some good giveaways there....

I call it "trade" not "giveaway" on TI.

koekie
09-09-2007, 04:51 PM
sylar666 got the pm thanks. any other TI members PM me if you need any help at all i prefer if you do so i can know who you are and all. i am baksteen ;)

znik
09-09-2007, 04:59 PM
It's too bad that some scammers and cheaters always ruin everything...

fridash
09-09-2007, 05:20 PM
so long good friends you will be missed

ohmboys
09-09-2007, 05:23 PM
very very sad :(

dave12
09-09-2007, 05:30 PM
this is one of the best sites i come across and i will miss it too
and i am very sad :(

ChelseaManiac
09-09-2007, 05:34 PM
Im glad you all loved it so much, if you show lots of love we won't rule out a chance of a comeback, but couldnt really afford the time and money to run the site as it got bigger on top of the bad users

Sylar666
09-09-2007, 05:40 PM
It's too bad that some scammers and cheaters always ruin everything...
That was the question I asked, Buddy...U remember. Too bad.

Something Else
09-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Insanal Is online right now, hope he will fix it or I will change the hp

That's chelseamaniac aka arjybarjy aka a very dodgy guy. Is this another trader escapade? lol

Those 2 kids swap id's all the time.
One controls the other ;)

Sylar666
09-09-2007, 06:05 PM
I don't know him, benchez...Not been very active on TI, only recently.

muyoso
09-09-2007, 06:11 PM
T r a c k e r i n v i t e s IS NOT merging with FST. That would never happen. The site was compromised again, and hopefully it will be back up soon. However, I think that this might be the end. TI was a WONDERFUL community where people gave out invites for FREE, to those who deserved them. There was no account trading, there was no invite trading, it was how it was supposed to be. TI was everything that FST should be.

BTW, thanks Rozsomak for all of the invites you gave at TI. I personally never got one, but you were quickly becoming a star on the site. You are the kind of person that TI wanted most, people who want to share invites with others while making sure that they are best for the site in question.

SidVicious
09-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Damn, been there since near the start when i had nothing but demonoid. Great site and community, helped me out alot, hopefully you'll return soon!

T_w
09-09-2007, 06:36 PM
T r a c k e r i n v i t e s IS NOT merging with FST. That would never happen. The site was compromised again, and hopefully it will be back up soon. However, I think that this might be the end. TI was a WONDERFUL community where people gave out invites for FREE, to those who deserved them. There was no account trading, there was no invite trading, it was how it was supposed to be. TI was everything that FST should be.

Perfect words...

McMurphy
09-09-2007, 06:41 PM
What a pity...

BTW, thanks Rozsomak for all of the invites you gave at TIThank you, Sylar666 for n...
McMurphy from PL :-)

fazzy07
09-09-2007, 06:49 PM
damn .. I tought it was temperory .. I was a powersharer there .. I started there with demonoid n TD on 30 July .. it was such a great community without scamming someone as they had such a good system
I hope it comes back

koekie
09-09-2007, 06:52 PM
yea rozsomak was a becoming a great member of TI and i bet he is still a great one here. muyoso (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/muyoso-172692) nice to see you aswell. pm me ;) i am giong to miss all of my TI friends i was tehre from the start and become the super star of super sharers lol :D

DTD8
09-09-2007, 07:03 PM
hmm interesting...

oh well it was fun while it lasted i suppose

no_more_tears
09-09-2007, 07:33 PM
I was a VIP at TI, with username "Rozsomak". I had 125 donation points, 0 grab points. Staff can confirm. I personally feel sorry for TI - I have come to like that Community...
What a pity...
so you are the good guy with NCore invites,thanks very much man

dbmp
09-09-2007, 07:34 PM
Well... you all (from TI) know who i am... had 178 donation points... Had given alot and also got alot from the site... i really liked it, hope that someday it will be back, free of the stupid kids that had destroy it. There was some really nice people there, and i enjoyed every minute spend there. Goodbye. :(

no_more_tears
09-09-2007, 07:41 PM
yeah we know who you are dbmp :)

Received a lot of good accounts and invites at TI,so i'm sorry for them :(
I was in admin board when they have this breach with user permissions :)

muyoso
09-09-2007, 07:54 PM
SOOOO, anyone here have some html skillz and want to start up TI v2.0?

Malago
09-09-2007, 08:15 PM
i'm from TI too. Shame TI was hacked
had 120 DP

dbmp
09-09-2007, 08:16 PM
SOOOO, anyone here have some html skillz and want to start up TI v2.0?

0 skill... But a good moderator if some is needed. :D Let's wait... maybe Insanal and O&O will be back...

weenden
09-09-2007, 08:41 PM
was wondering what happened now i no

ChelseaManiac
09-09-2007, 08:49 PM
Please dont make a TI V2.0 without consulting the original creators as we have said there is still as chance we will be back

znik
09-09-2007, 08:58 PM

I still cannot understand the announcement though :blink:
Was that an announcement actually? :ermm:
Who decided to merge that forum with the FST and what kind of stats would the FST mods have to add to the ex-TI members?

Grab and donation points? :huh:
There is no such thing here...

muyoso
09-09-2007, 09:07 PM
NO ONE decided to merge with FST. That is something that some douchebag posted on TI before the forum was removed. It was a fake message.

As for TI v2.0, Obviously it wouldnt be named TI, but it would be based on the same prinicples, but this time with a forum that is protected against the simplest of attacks. And also there would be mods and admins that actually went into their IRC channel once in a blue moon.

TCD004
09-09-2007, 09:15 PM
I was there (3-4 months ago) and i enjoyed the stay there for about 3-4 weeks, after that i discovered FST and i am here and i forgot about TI...

I hope, that all ex-TI members will (especially PowerSharers) be good members here as well, won't trade and will join this community, will contribute and enjoy their stay here...

stroj
09-09-2007, 09:30 PM
I was a member from early start of the site, but i stoped using it after some time (It was offline quite long)

koekie: i remember you, think i even got 1 account from you .. been a while :)

sylar666: also noticed ur giveaways, too many points in that short period of time - it speaks for itself.

Anyway, sad they gone. Forum with nice idea.

(My nick was 'vb' by the way)

dbmp
09-10-2007, 01:35 AM
Well, let's try to make FST a better place by bringing some of the values that we had in TI. The good ones at least. :)

jasperr
09-10-2007, 01:59 AM
Well, let's try to make FST a better place by bringing some of the values that we had in TI. The good ones at least. :)

good luck with that... :whistling

Leamonde
09-10-2007, 02:10 AM
what happening today.. al sites get hacked :S

muyoso
09-10-2007, 03:06 AM
I am talking with someone who is putting together another site. Ill post updates on here when and if it gets up and running.

There is no changing FST. FST is a trading site. It promotes trading, it loves trading, its all about trading. TI was about giving.

no_more_tears
09-10-2007, 03:18 AM
so if you know about new forum for giveaways pm me with details

iNSOMNiA
09-10-2007, 03:31 AM
just another one to bites the dust, more to come

muyoso
09-10-2007, 04:09 AM
If this site actually gets off the ground, I will post a topic here about it and PM as many people in this thread as I can.

isabel.pirate
09-10-2007, 05:11 AM
TI was great - my initiation in giveaways. Loved the concept. The internet changes so quickly - sites are here one day and gone the next - it is really too bad - I am going to jump in here at FST with both feet but if something else starts up like TI - or if TI starts up again I want know :)

nbo
09-10-2007, 05:25 AM
oh good, the week they opened i gave a level 10 invite and someone gave me almost
100 donation points for it, 4 months later some mod decided that i "cheated" and delted them. i spoke to an admin and waster god knows how long, sent screenshots and everything, every possible proof, then he said he was gonna rat me out on the level 10 site, then he told me he was just testing me (hes full of shit), and after that he tells me- whats done was done, a new mod came and saw that you had too many donation points and deleted them, sorry, theres nothing i can do about it-
so after they delete my points (and only a week later asked for an explanation, it seems fair to be the other way around), then they threat to rat me out, then the admin says that some newbie mod can delete donation points, but he, the admin, cant even give them back, sure!
good riddance to that my friends. next time i wanna give out stuff, i do it here where it is appreciated.

dave12
09-10-2007, 05:36 AM
plz if the ti gone start again it should invite only and know do not repeat the previous mistakes and hoping that it will be up in no time GOOD LUCK

allegrad
09-10-2007, 07:48 AM
YOu know about a week ago I made a donation there. Guess I'm not seeing the cash again. Well best of luck to everyone that was involved in TI.

JA
09-10-2007, 07:51 AM
Are all the TI people migrating here?!?!

Someone summerise the 7 pages for me :D.

If you guys are then Welcome.

Skiz
09-10-2007, 07:52 AM

I have no idea what that is all about. :blink:

If they start asking about user info, tell them to shove it.

EDIT: Nevermind. Just finished reading the thread. :dabs:

TinkertBells
09-10-2007, 09:57 AM
Hi ChelseaManiac..Koekie.. Everyone

I was a power sharer with 121 DP on TI .. I was so looking forward to becoming a super power share .. I logged on when it was getting hacked .. tried sending pms to mods but couldn't.. all point were gone .. it just wasn't pretty.. changed ALL my passwords.. Sent the night looking for ways to protect my mac.. totally FREAKED me OUT ..

TI CONCEPT REALLY WORKED .. less the scammers.. unlike trading sites where nothing ever happens ex. TorrentFreakTalk .. geez.. that's a scary place.. it's just hilarious..

I hope TI returns.. bye for now :(

Patriot foreve
09-10-2007, 12:12 PM
Tracker invites was avery nice site with good sharing principals and it's sad to see it closing . Alot of guys there were pretty amazing and co-operative and it was really good nice place

I wish good luck for those who were maintaing this place to be avery nice sharing community and wish all those who were sharing and helping all the best

dbmp
09-10-2007, 12:18 PM
I am talking with someone who is putting together another site. Ill post updates on here when and if it gets up and running.

There is no changing FST. FST is a trading site. It promotes trading, it loves trading, its all about trading. TI was about giving.

Count on me on that. :) I really liked the concept of TI.

hema999
09-10-2007, 12:39 PM
TI is moved to FST without any knowing from FST !!!

-------------
of course I missed TI , but it's not a good way to say good bye
hope it will return as a separate forum .

---------
by the way , do you guys remember me :) ?

muyoso
09-10-2007, 12:58 PM
How could we not?

Night0wl
09-10-2007, 01:20 PM
Word of advice. If you plan on some new forum, then don't make it revolve solely around the invites. Dump the donation points. And most important, make it a private forum working through invites, so the scammers can't keep signing up using different IPs, emails etc.

I was a mod at TI and the only thing those donation points and having that massive invite section did, was make everything about giving as many invites and accounts as possible. I attracted every scammer on the net, who were signing up dozens of times through dynamic IPs and proxys.

Also the turn it was starting to take with people using buffered accounts to get more points is surely not liked by any tracker. Also trading on other sites and then posting and giving credits on TI, was just low. I caught several people doing that.

Try making a private community forum instead, thus keeping the bad seeds out.

Skiz
09-10-2007, 01:21 PM
TI is moved to FST without any knowing from FST !!!

-------------
of course I missed TI , but it's not a good way to say good bye
hope it will return as a separate forum .

---------
by the way , do you guys remember me :) ?

That made all kinds of sense. :dabs:

jasperr
09-10-2007, 01:22 PM
ppl need to let TI go..!

it was a good idea, that was not backed by inteligent staff!

SAM
09-10-2007, 01:25 PM
sorry to hear that :(
it was a nice forum

Night0wl
09-10-2007, 01:29 PM
ppl need to let TI go..!

It's not like the mods decided how the site was run???

jasperr
09-10-2007, 01:35 PM
ppl need to let TI go..!

It's not like the mods decided how the site was run???

please, don't take personal offense.. i understand that... the mods really had no control over much on TI.... i'm talking about the admins..... sorry, m8 should've been a lil more clearer on that....

and i do know how things were run there..... its a shame too.. but, oh well! :frusty:

TCD004
09-10-2007, 01:39 PM
I wouldn't make a new forum nowadays... After Bit-Esc, RTU and other forums you never know, who will be the founder of new forum... ( somebody who will read your PM, who will scam your account, ... ) I would recommend you to join FST and try to enjoy your stay here... I think, that everybody from TI is more than welcome here...

jasperr
09-10-2007, 01:47 PM
I wouldn't make a new forum nowadays... After Bit-Esc, RTU and other forums you never know, who will be the founder of new forum... ( somebody who will read your PM, who will scam your account, ... ) I would recommend you to join FST and try to enjoy your stay here... I think, that everybody from TI is more than welcome here...

??? :blink:

Skiz
09-10-2007, 01:54 PM

Besides, we have a trusted Anti-Trading section here. :happy:

exwkaikotero
09-10-2007, 02:01 PM
Hohoho!
Glad to see here some of TI fellows :)
I guess you remember me :)
About 250 points and still counting but...
Really sad for TI being hacked.We had nice company there with good ppl and nice giveaways.

dbmp
09-10-2007, 05:15 PM
Hey exwkaikotero (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/exwkaikotero-179532). :) Let's just try and hang out here, and make this a bit better place. :)

koekie
09-10-2007, 07:06 PM
hey exwkaikotero (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/exwkaikotero-179532) do pm me, i would like to talk to you ;)

RainRoofer
09-10-2007, 10:02 PM
Wait, TI is that site where you put your email and wait for an invite you want ?

stroj
09-10-2007, 10:07 PM
Wait, TI is that site where you put your email and wait for an invite you want ?

Not really. TI was a forum.

respect
09-11-2007, 02:19 AM
No, the site that you talk about is the siteinvites, the TI is a community that the objective is to giveaway invites for gather more credits then you can spend that credit in other invites that other ppl are given
I enjoy my stay on TI, they help me a lot, I hope that the site got back!

muyoso
09-11-2007, 04:14 AM
Well, I found a site with help from one of the members here, and I am liking it so far. If everything pans out correctly, I will LOVE this site. The site is invite only so no use giving the name out. If I get invites there I will help out some of the TI brethren ASAP and try and bring them onboard.

Kyl3KK
09-11-2007, 04:18 AM
I would love to know that site if I could. I had about 45~ish donation points and a 1.40 ratio there.

muyoso
09-11-2007, 04:38 AM
Give me a day or so to see if this site is legit before I start inviting people. I really dont want to recommend something that I have not tried.

If the site turns out to be a winner, dont worry Kyl3KK, you will be invited.

Edit. Site looks legit and I am liking it. Please PM me your email and what your name and stats were on TI when they closed down. Only former TI members need apply. Also, I am able to access anyones profile, postings and stats on TI, so please just tell the truth.

Also, if anyone wants me to take screenshots of TI for them so they can prove something to someone, just request it and its done.

I am going to send test messages to all of those I invite using the intact email system at TI, so there is no use trying to say you were a member if you weren't.

Ali-g
09-11-2007, 11:03 AM
Hi everybody from TI, zulugroove, muyoso, dbmp,hi to all! Nice to si u here

Now is TI coming back as said or no?
Cuz after the site was hacked I think one of the admins told me to have no worry cuz it would be back in jst a couple of days?
Regards

muyoso
09-11-2007, 01:07 PM
I have access to it, and not one bit or work has been done to fix it.

jasperr
09-11-2007, 01:38 PM
I have access to it, and not one bit or work has been done to fix it.

i would say the chances of that are very slim..... the admins.... well they aren't too bright.....

and for the record in case anyone was wondering.. i also was a member of TI..... not that it matters much, just thought i'd mention...

zedex
09-11-2007, 04:22 PM
i just got this when i tried to read my inbox

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/6315/15880944ar1.png

i sure hope its not really him and its that f###er who did , and that it didnt just end like that

dbmp
09-11-2007, 07:51 PM
I believe that TI has ended, but also that the admins of it could make another forum, invite only, to keep the spirit alive! It was a good forum and i believe that with the good users it had, i could be big. Just has to be more well managed and invite only, too much scammers/cheaters got access to it...

muyoso
09-12-2007, 12:00 AM
Well, this is what you get when a 16 year old runs a forum. What does a 16 year old want to do admin work for?

dbmp
09-12-2007, 12:50 AM
Why do you say it's a 16 year old? And even if it was, it had a good forum, just "mismanaged"...

Ali-g
09-12-2007, 12:58 AM
He's 16.... And WTF? he jst said bye without even explaining something? I mean he had it in mind to close the forum since the beginning, he was doing experiments or what?
I dont really get people... If u begin somethin go on until the end. Im so pissed at it. I gave out a lot of invites there (and got some disabled, or invites taken by the way grrr., even in the tracker i invited u muyoso) and would have wanted to get a couple of other trackers...
Anyway I really liked the tracker and its Power Sharers Spirit.
Rozosmak do u know anything else? I mean u were a VIP, do u get to know closer insane Insanal?

muyoso
09-12-2007, 01:33 AM
I was talking to a mod for a long time on the IRC channel and he said the administration was despicable. He said the admin was a high school student who was 16 and just decided without even consulting any of the mods to choose to end the site.

CryMurder
09-12-2007, 08:44 AM
Hey guys it's Zdemon from TI, I am very sad to read this news but the site did help me to gain some great trackers, hopefully FST can help me in the same way :D.
P.S. muyoso, when RevTT gives invites to power users again you're first on my invite lis :D.
Bye.

Polarbear
09-13-2007, 07:20 AM
let's contribute to this site. fst should be glad that ex powersharer of ti joined this board now. we are experienced bittorrent users who one can trust.

and further more: we have tons of invites to share ;-)

so let's rock this forum...

JA
09-13-2007, 07:25 AM
Oh really.

Hook me up then and ill believe you :D

dbmp
09-29-2007, 01:18 AM
Oh really.

You don't need them! :D

ApeXz
09-29-2007, 02:01 AM
Oh really.

You can send them to me, and I will be glad to hold them just until J.A needs em :happy:

Polarbear
09-29-2007, 06:21 AM

You can send them to me, and I will be glad to hold them just until J.A needs em :happy:

well, there will be some giveaways pretty soon ...

briand5379
09-29-2007, 09:14 AM
It's a shame they don't just hand the site over to a few capable individuals to run it.