PDA

View Full Version : pc guard

esco123
09-09-2007, 05:23 PM
i have internet broadband from blueyonder, and was wondering whether the internet security package which they give known as PC Guard is good enough to protect my PC from viruses, spyware etc etc.???

KSA
09-09-2007, 07:56 PM
I think they do protect u fairly enough, try Kaspersky Internet Security, Chewie already recommend it, but i used b4 to use ZoneAlarm Internet Security, it work perfect on my family PC.

peat moss
09-12-2007, 03:25 AM
I use KIS 7 as well , but have tried the freebies that ISP's give away to their customers . Example Shaw cable in Canada has Shaw Secure based on F-Secure . I liked a lot of the features but wanted more options and features, so tried the full meal deal that F-Secured offered.

Makes me wonder what Blueyonder used as a model ?

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/article/191/telewest-broadband-launches-pcguard

Alkameno
09-13-2007, 10:09 PM
I recommend kespersky...have been using for a year now...never faced any problem and easy to configure.

peat moss
09-15-2007, 07:26 PM
I recommend kespersky...have been using for a year now...never faced any problem and easy to configure.

Ya I find it interesting reading these posts as everything is "free" to they that use the search button . :happy:

I was thinking that if " I " had assess to any Antivirus I could use or try ,what a lucky man I are . Still using KIS 7 till a better one comes out . Mabye KIS 8 ? :dabs: