PDA

View Full Version : Need UK-T

the_boss
09-09-2007, 08:26 PM
I need UK-T and would be great if someone wanted to trade with me, I havea great deal PM ME!!! Wheel-mods ;)

boostermx31
09-09-2007, 08:37 PM
i dont understand why people need Ukt, this site sucks and do not deserve level10 but level 0, just look this screen and tell me why everybody dreams about this crap

http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/8145/uktdp3.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
By boostermx31 (http://profile.imageshack.us/user/boostermx31)

JWP
09-09-2007, 08:43 PM
ukt has lvl 10 because is very rarity but the best is sct(many users and great speed)

0sec
09-09-2007, 08:57 PM
Its really sadly that the Levelsystem is going after the rarety :(
The Levelsystem needs to get a reconstruction IMO...
Its need to be a mix between Community, Content and Speed.

nikmash232
09-09-2007, 08:58 PM
are u guys retarded? its about the community...u just dont know how great it is until you've been there

22ji
09-09-2007, 08:59 PM
if ukt is level 10 then tl should be level 1000

marie81
09-09-2007, 09:02 PM
well its impossible you know that. maybe there are more than 500 ppl who wants to get uk-t some of them want dupe accounts as well and there is only a couple uk-t for trade.

Rarity means everything and level system is pretty true of course.Its all realted demand suplly. And forget Content, Speed and Rarety shit its different thing

bla b bla la

nikmash232
09-09-2007, 09:02 PM

tl community isnt as good as uk-t....tl is filled with n00bs...no offense for those who aren't n00bs

0sec
09-09-2007, 09:03 PM
are u guys retarded? its about the community...u just dont know how great it is until you've been there

You are right, its everything about the community.
but unfortunately its to difficuld to get into. :(

boostermx31
09-09-2007, 09:16 PM

ukt is a big F*CKING joke and only morons like it

SiNa
09-09-2007, 09:22 PM

omfg! another guy thinking that the level 10 is the tracker rating. its the RARITY, dont you get it?

boostermx31
09-09-2007, 09:25 PM
we dont need rarity, we just need good content with many seeders like sct

nikmash232
09-09-2007, 09:29 PM

But everything i heart about ukt, is a bad comm. + bad content

well then why dont u judge for yourself and stop saying its a bad community...u guys dont know anythign about torrent communities...its not just about the torrents

MaaxHimself
09-09-2007, 09:37 PM

well then why dont u judge for yourself and stop saying its a bad community...u guys dont know anythign about torrent communities...its not just about the torrents

Its not all about the community either.
A mixture of content and seeders with a good community is what makes a torrent site great.

fuufen
09-09-2007, 09:38 PM
Why is it that every thread about somebody either offering or looking for uk-t turns into a thread about how shitty uk-t is and how wrong the rating system is. Can't you just start a new thread where we can talk all day and night about how much uk-t sucks.

And can't everyone just leave uk-t alone. If you want it, ask. If you have it and want to get rid of it, offer it. But leave all the talk about the quality of the site away. No one really bothers. The people of uk-t don't give a shit and usually don't take part in these kinds of discussions, and you without uk-t will never find out if the things that you hear about uk-t is right and wrong.

Besides, uk-t doesn't suck, they have a nice torrents too and a great community. Let's just say that pre-times isn't the main concern...but I think no one can say that uk-t is better than FTN or SCT, content wise.

0sec
09-09-2007, 09:38 PM

Dont tell me that i dont know anything about torrent communitys.
To be honest, i dont know the ukt community and simply talk about the fact that ukt is too small and to unknown to talk about it here.
I dont like that they closed the doors for all other good and serious members.
The Levelsystem is simply too overturned about the rarety

KSA
09-09-2007, 09:40 PM
I double what nikmash232 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/nikmash232-137182) said, it's not about the torrents or the speed in UK-T, it's all about the community, and don't tell me that they have a bad community, u can keep your own opinion for ur self in that, coz each tracker have a different community with a different threads and posts, so if u don't like thier forums u can go to other tracker, it's that simple!

scribble
09-09-2007, 09:45 PM
there are very few traders, and if there are some traders, there are few with UK-T and, if they have it, i hope that none of them are out of their mind and trade you.

SgtMajor
09-09-2007, 09:49 PM
And can't everyone just leave uk-t alone. If you want it, ask.

Yes please, if any kind soul would invite me, that would be great.

Thank you.

Heroo
09-09-2007, 09:50 PM

ukt is a big F*CKING joke and only morons like it

+1 :yup:

KSA
09-09-2007, 09:52 PM
And can't everyone just leave uk-t alone. If you want it, ask.

Thank you.

ill invite u, how many invites u need, just name it!

fuufen
09-09-2007, 09:52 PM
Can't you all just get it that the level system is for trading and trading only. And in that meaning it fills it purpose, and works well.

SgtMajor
09-09-2007, 09:59 PM

Thank you.

Just the one will do me, I only ever need just the one. I'm not greedy.

I could then work on making UK-T my next invite giveaway :D

I've waited this long, I suppose waiting a whole while longer won't hurt.

KSA
09-09-2007, 10:02 PM
Can't you all just get it that the level system is for trading and trading only. And in that meaning it fills it purpose, and works well.

Who said that, it's based on the rarity only.

Only the members here use the WIAW thread for thier trading purposes.

Hmmm, in this case i won't invite u (it's forbidden to giveaway the Wheel invites), i already banned ur IP range :P

FST_BUM
09-09-2007, 10:09 PM

Agree. Community there is for ppl who lives there, mostly UK and australia, those guys know each other personally and have meatings from time to time..For simple "mortals" from other countries this so called "community" is nothing special at all...
it's like situation with revolt, where everybody was told all the time how GREAT it is, well a lot of ppl finally saw what it was all about....

fuufen
09-09-2007, 10:42 PM

That was exactly what i tried to say. The rating system here is only good for trading. And if you're honest, what else do you need a rating system for? Can't you decide for yourself witch tracker you think is the best and has the best content?

KSA
09-09-2007, 10:55 PM

That was exactly what i tried to say. The rating system here is only good for trading. And if you're honest, what else do you need a rating system for? Can't you decide for yourself witch tracker you think is the best and has the best content?

I do interest in communities much more than the torrents, and if u found a leecher who only interest in torrents, u will probably see him most in Demonoid.

You can find the same contents everywhere in low/high trackers with only a little different in pre-time, but the fact ... u cannot find the same threads and posts in all trackers, it's the different taste between the communities.

Kyl3KK
09-09-2007, 11:03 PM

Thank you.

Since you said no to him, can I have it?

I don't trade and wont give away and all my rep points are from my giveaways but I give my word UK-T will be one I use... :)

I'm a good guy anyone here, anyone can vouch for it and I will do anything in return if you do indeed invite me.

And I am part of the community in almost all of the trackers I use. :)

SgtMajor
09-09-2007, 11:04 PM

I don't trade and wont give away and all my rep points are from my giveaways but I give my word UK-T will be one I use... :)

Obviously you wouldn't do well at The Wheel, irony, sarcasm & wit are not your forte are they? ;)

pro267
09-09-2007, 11:06 PM

Hmmm, in this case i won't invite u (it's forbidden to giveaway the Wheel invites), i already banned ur IP range :P

As this is a sharing community, I have few things I wanted to share with you, KSA:

1) Don't know who the hell you are, but I seriously doubt you're a staffer at uk-t, or in any position to block or even know the Sgt's range.
2) Sgt is one of the nicest people here at FST, and has helped literally hundreds of users here. Talking like that to him was totally uncalled for.
3) And as for you.. you can go shove your uk-t invite down your ...

Kyl3KK
09-09-2007, 11:08 PM
I dunno, even if he was being funny... which I'm sure he was, it doesn't hurt to ask, right?

KSA
09-09-2007, 11:08 PM

Obviously you wouldn't do well at The Wheel, irony, sarcasm & wit are not your forte are they? ;)

You think so SgtMajor :unsure:

Shouldn't i invite him to the Wheel?

I mean i liked him already ... :whistling

SgtMajor
09-09-2007, 11:10 PM

As this is a sharing community, I have few things I wanted to share with you, KSA:

1) Don't know who the hell you are, but I seriously doubt you're a staffer at uk-t, or in any position to block or even know the Sgt's range.
2) Sgt is one of the nicest people here at FST, and has helped literally hundreds of users here. Talking like that to him was totally uncalled for.

err - read my post above, thanks for your support like, but you get the "whoooosh" award of the week :D

And that is why some people will never get some English speaking community forums, they don't grasp the "ripping the piss" attitude of the antipodeans & the Brits :)

Kyl3KK
09-09-2007, 11:12 PM
Even if he is being funny, I have a hard time telling so in text so I thought maybe if he was actually offering an invite to UK-T that I would at least ask...

KSA
09-09-2007, 11:12 PM

ROFL :lol:

Sgt, u know i <3 u ... do u :D

josephs911
09-09-2007, 11:40 PM
at least all the discussion keeps his topic on top ;) I too hope someday to get it, but have given up my search for now

pro267
09-09-2007, 11:41 PM
err - read my post above, thanks for your support like, but you get the "whoooosh" award of the week :D

Hehe, guess that was a case of mistaken identity. Sorry KSA, shouldn't have lashed at you like that.
It seems my sarcasm has gone to sleep a little early today.. :)

And that is why some people will never get some English speaking community forums, they don't grasp the "ripping the piss" attitude of the antipodeans & the Brits :)I rather find that offensive actually. I can be as sarcastic and cynical as any brit. ;)

direstraits
09-09-2007, 11:53 PM

http://sgtmajor.justgotowned.com

:lol:

Something Else
09-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Congrats on your 12th birthday direstraits :)

SgtMajor
09-10-2007, 12:06 AM
I wasn't going to comment, but 2 whooshes in one thread has to be some sort of record? :)

Nevertheless, I like it when the point is proven :D

lingo
09-10-2007, 12:10 AM
Oh my... This topic just gets better and better. It'll be the first thing I check in the morning...

direstraits
09-10-2007, 12:11 AM
Congrats on your 12th birthday direstraits :)

:mellow:

GoLDeN
09-10-2007, 12:30 AM
UK-T is cool for it community and only it community and ofcours for the rarity

tintin123
09-10-2007, 12:38 AM
@booster - u trading urz?