09-10-2007, 12:10 AM
It is forbidden to trade NB here...

GoLDeN
09-10-2007, 12:26 AM
It is forbidden to trade NB here...
he is wright

Shafter
09-10-2007, 02:59 AM
The person that invited you is gonna be really upset when both of your accounts are disabled. Good luck.

nikmash232
09-10-2007, 03:00 AM
The person that invited you is gonna be really upset when both of your accounts are disabled. Good luck.

holy crap its the e**** admin

hello your majesty :whistling

damnit my love of lossless make me love ur site :D

SgtMajor
09-10-2007, 03:01 AM

It would be great if you made an agreement with FST such as the other Comm Reps have, it would kill it dead then.

Shafter
09-10-2007, 03:17 AM
We do have an agreement with the staff here. I am sure you have noticed the filtering of our name. I have given out quite a few accounts here recently, and they have all turned out to be great additions. I will continue to do so, but have no plans to start a giveaway thread.

Glad you enjoy the site nikmash :D

nikmash232
09-10-2007, 03:33 AM
We do have an agreement with the staff here. I am sure you have noticed the filtering of our name. I have given out quite a few accounts here recently, and they have all turned out to be great additions. I will continue to do so, but have no plans to start a giveaway thread.

Glad you enjoy the site nikmash :D

haha i wish...ive been on my friends...i like it but im not on it

and whats with these basturds trying to trade it...i would be thankful to even be in it lol

Kyl3KK
09-10-2007, 03:36 AM
Yeah.. I would love E and would never trade it (or anything else, ever, trading sucks)

But is it true that the full name is censored here?

E****

Hehe yep it is!

Ignore me, having fun with the filter...

SgtMajor
09-10-2007, 03:42 AM

It's a start.

Some have gone further and even TL account trading is not allowed here now, and everyone knows it and it has been practically stamped out, even the posters jump in and say that XXX is not allowed to be traded here etc, yet there are no restrictions on your tracker, and the more agreements with the tracker staff & Admin here, the better it will be in the long term.

Pity about the giveaway though :D

nikmash232
09-10-2007, 03:49 AM

It's a start.

Some have gone further and even TL account trading is not allowed here now, and everyone knows it and it has been practically stamped out, even the posters jump in and say that XXX is not allowed to be traded here etc, yet there are no restrictions on your tracker, and the more agreements with the tracker staff & Admin here, the better it will be in the long term.

Pity about the giveaway though :D

sgt wants in on e**** looks like....yea account trading is bad....the only reason i want accounts is because i like 100 weeks old accounts because it feels nice...but i realized it doesnt feel as nice if u didnt make it 100 weeks old...ive only made 1 thing 100 weeks old and thats my desitorrents...

rapesauce10
09-10-2007, 04:03 AM
Lossless music & E are FTMFW... this thread is now the E is FTW discussion thread.

Shafter is on top of you novices apparently, so no need to discuss this failed trade GJ Shafter :)