PDA

View Full Version : Hi, Looking For Invite To F*N Please

kelly338825
09-10-2007, 01:08 AM
Hi, I am looking and hoping for an invite to F*N. I am fairly new to this community, but have been using private trackers for about 4 years. I'm not a trader, which might make things harder for me, but am hoping someone would like to invite someone like me who will be greatful and benefit from joining. The reason I would like to join at this time is because
in my current living situation I no longer have cable. I am a tv addict and movie buff and trackers are my lifeline. I literally havent turned on my not plasma and not hidef tv in months except for news because I download everything and watch on my computer. I would love to get into F*N before the new fall season starts. I know there are many others just as deserving or maybe more than me but if I don't ask, then it definitely wont happen anytime soon. So if anyone does want to help me out, I would be very happy, and thanks to all that read this. I would be happy to show ratio proofs of other trackers I belong too. Thanks Alot.

seppypom
09-10-2007, 01:15 AM
good luck, but unfortunately you are probably opening yourself up to more of this.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-ftn-invite-me-please-p-228481

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-need-invite-ftn-228361#post2259113

and countless other threads

sovaz
09-10-2007, 01:19 AM
ftn is just not a tracker which one can get invited just by asking kindly for an invite. U have to climb the ladder to get there n its sometimes hard. Good luck though.

silvertec
09-10-2007, 01:26 AM
Become a community member on the private sites your on,through irc you'll get to know people and they will look after you.
But don't just go to private site irc and ask for a invite, become a trusted member

SgtMajor
09-10-2007, 01:39 AM
Kelly is a non-trading torrent chick, so please keep the flaming to a minimum :)

I'm sure she would make a great addition to FTN and other torrent communities, so if you have a spare invite and are wondering who to invite, then I would suggest you would go not far wrong in inviting Kelly, and at least it won't go to waste.

If my recommendation counts for anything, then she has my vote :)

seppypom
09-10-2007, 01:52 AM
Kelly is a non-trading torrent chick, so please keep the flaming to a minimum :)

I'm sure she would make a great addition to FTN and other torrent communities, so if you have a spare invite and are wondering who to invite, then I would suggest you would go not far wrong in inviting Kelly, and at least it won't go to waste.

I honestly didn't think any of these where flames

SgtMajor
09-10-2007, 01:58 AM
I honestly didn't think any of these were flames

Agreed, however, it was also to prevent what might have been arriving when the masses see the post :)

kelly338825
09-10-2007, 02:27 AM
Thank you SgtMajor for your kind words and support.

nikmash232
09-10-2007, 02:30 AM

who are u an admin to again?

sear
09-10-2007, 02:35 AM

MPAA :fear:

MaaxHimself
09-10-2007, 02:39 AM

MPAA :fear:
Members of the inner party--

kelly338825
09-10-2007, 03:39 AM
I just wanted to post to say thank you to all who have read or commented. I am so happy to share with you that I have received my invite and am a proud new member of F*N. I so want to thank the person who invited me who is a friend from this site who wishes to remain nameless to prevent spamming PMs arriving. So again, thanks alot!:)

nikmash232
09-10-2007, 03:40 AM
I just wanted to post to say thank you to all who have read or commented. I am so happy to share with you that I have received my invite and am a proud new member of F*N. I so want to thank the person who invited me who is a friend from this site who wishes to remain nameless to prevent spamming PMs arriving. So again, thanks alot!:)

great enjoy your ftn!

Kyl3KK
09-10-2007, 03:42 AM
Wow you have wonderful luck, and the person who invited you is an angel!

sear
09-10-2007, 04:05 AM

good for you :)

rapesauce10
09-10-2007, 04:10 AM
Moral of the story:

Good users get invites to places you never thought possible, the notion that you have to trade to get into higher-level trackers is just plain wrong, and believe me, most traders fail, and everyone knows who you are, too, and watches you if you're a known trader. You jeopardize the tracker itself, and of course your account there.

Glad to hear you got F*N, hope you enjoy it as much as I do :)

I just really want to squelch the people who are suggesting that the right thing to do to get into sites like these is to trade... you'll earn a lot more respect, have a lot better time on the trackers, and not be constantly under suspicion if you aren't known as someone who damages the community through invite/account trading.

TCD004
09-10-2007, 04:15 AM
If my recommendation counts for anything, then she has my vote :)It looks like, that your vote counts ;) And i am not surprised, that if you recommend somebody, that person will receive invite, even if it is a level 9 invite :) It means, what i knew... You're respectful and trustworthy member ;)

Congratulation Kelly ;)

fazzy07
09-10-2007, 05:44 AM
Congrats kelly, I hope some day some good soul invites me too

pro267
09-10-2007, 06:36 AM
Wow, amazing stuff, true spirit of sharing.
Congrats kelly338825! :)