PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FTN

PirateEagle
09-10-2007, 06:19 AM

the_saint
09-10-2007, 06:24 AM
the site u r looking for is sct............its also easier in getting an invite. also my giuess is u r simply a collector,.... in myt opinion just get accounbts on tl + scc + chronic and u have everything u need right there,.., including your fastest pre times

++ these posts sound lame

meo
09-10-2007, 06:25 AM
you probably trusted but i wont invite you for the simple fact that i don't know you and i hate begging thread like this. Stick with TL or get some friends.

Tbag
09-10-2007, 06:30 AM
Hope you get it but really hard to get after opening last thread about FTN. i think you should wait and get some friends.

frize
09-11-2007, 07:11 AM
I really hope you get that invite to FTN, is not easy but i wish you luck. I already invite you to some trackers and is true, you are a very good user. Donīt give up is all i can say :)

PirateEagle
09-11-2007, 09:04 AM
Hope you get it but really hard to get after opening last thread about FTN. i think you should wait and get some friends.
thanks for your comment and for advice :)

I really hope you get that invite to FTN, is not easy but i wish you luck. I already invite you to some trackers and is true, you are a very good user. Donīt give up is all i can say :)
thank you for your comment and i will hope to get that invitation soon :)

fulu
09-11-2007, 11:06 AM
Really difficult to join ftn but you can try for SCT. It's easier to get in there + its a very good tracker.. I can't invite you cause i don't know you well, but keep trying

krisil
09-11-2007, 11:23 AM
see , i too want FTN and most of us who don't have it want it . and i too am not a trader , never traded an account in my life . whatever i have got is through giveaways , just got ncore a couple of days ago from sgtmajor , and i am thankful to him for it . i have not got even oink yet , which i really want but i am hoping someone gives it to me some day . i am new , but in time when i get a foothold , i will always giveaway whatever invites i get .so buddy i suggest be satisfied with what you have got and be patient , and honest.......and you will get what you want one day :)

sovaz
09-11-2007, 12:50 PM
What Krisil said is true...All who has been successful here have been patient n honest...also u should make some friends here who can trust u...then hopefully one day u will come by the right person who will not worry about giving u an invite to watever tracker it might b....it is all about trust and what u r worth.

PirateEagle
09-16-2007, 08:08 PM
ok thank you for all ur comments i will now close this thread maybe in near future i will have more luck :)