PDA

View Full Version : Leeware Purchase Question..Urgent??

Ghost+Rider
09-10-2007, 09:41 AM
Greets :D

I just purchased a leeware TZ100 server....
After the payment i was redirected to my pp account
I was not asked about e-mail or anything
I want to know when and how will i rcv my account details :)
Already mailed support but response from a long time:frusty:
Want to make it sure that everything is normal till now ;)

Loris
09-10-2007, 09:56 AM
u will be emailed the details.. i think lee uses the same email as your paypal one

kaoblanco
09-10-2007, 10:20 AM
That he does. And he won't do much communication at all to any other account to avoid fraud (re: impersonation of you, legit customer).

You'll get the email in the morning, to the Paypal addy. Fret not. :)

BTW, he sent me this when I asked him the very same question via my primary email account:

"Your welcome email will be sent to the paypal email address used to subscribe to the service. If you wish to change it to something else you will need to update your paypal profile to reflect the new email address. Orders are setup in the order they are received. You should receive your welcome email shortly."

I'd ordered at 2:00 AM Chicago time and got the setup confirmation just before lunch nine hours later.

Ghost+Rider
09-10-2007, 10:27 AM
@kobalnco and Loris:Thank u very much friends for your Help :)

kaoblanco
09-10-2007, 10:30 AM
Sure thing. Enjoy the seedbox.

Something Else
09-10-2007, 10:48 AM
there service is down at the moment so good luck..

Ghost+Rider
09-10-2007, 10:49 AM
@benchez:My friendz TZ server workin very gud with 2Mb/s seeding....Only VPS down rite now

sovaz
09-19-2007, 06:52 AM
Thats cool Ghost+Rider:) how r u my friend? U don't come online too often now? so u finally got the sbox...tats good.

GINZY
10-10-2007, 05:17 AM
i want my friend in USA buy me a leeware seedbox for torrenting. Is there any trouble for him cause he lives in USA? Are there many leeware users in US ? thanks. I need soon reply to order one