PDA

View Full Version : It's time for TT

BoaBa
09-10-2007, 02:38 PM
Hello everyone, some of you know me, some have absolutely no idea where did i come from, but i need a huge favour.

I am an electronic music fan, i simply love trance music and i am sick and tired of all that minimal crap.

I'm a member of some respectable music trackers like oink, TranceRoute, and part of elektronik stuff.

I got a lot of invites here at FST from a lot of nice people, and i returned that help making give`aways. Got one DS invite, i gave away 2, got one UG invite, i gave away 5 and so on.

I would be glad, glad is a very small word, i would be VERY HAPPY if i got one TT invite from one generous man who just doesn't need it anymore and would like to help me.

Thanks a lot, and long live FST!

Barbarossa
09-10-2007, 03:42 PM
All posts except for the OP deleted.

Stop the spam please you cretins, or I'll start dishing out infractions :frusty:

GoLDeN
09-10-2007, 03:47 PM
didnt u just posted other therad or what the fuck had happend

Barbarossa
09-10-2007, 03:49 PM
I deleted all the posts in this thread that said "Good Luck" and "GL" and "Nice Giveaway" and other inane shit like that.

BoaBa
09-10-2007, 08:54 PM
it seems i'm just not lucky enough to get one invite there, eh, keep looking, thanks anyways guys

tesco
09-10-2007, 09:08 PM
All posts except for the OP deleted.

Stop the spam please you cretins, or I'll start dishing out infractions :frusty:
Jus tgive infractions. They're only 1 point so it takes 5 to have any effect, and it serves as a way to keep track of who consistently spams.;)

fridash
09-10-2007, 09:14 PM
BoaBa (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../members/boaba-172674) stop you are wrong there are graet man here !
i got a tt invite for free from a man i met here he just gave me the invite !!
out of the kindness of his heart dont give up !!

nikmash232
09-10-2007, 10:01 PM
I deleted all the posts in this thread that said "Good Luck" and "GL" and "Nice Giveaway" and other inane shit like that.

where u been that last ....maybe how many ever month ive been here...havent seen you around :D

BoaBa
09-14-2007, 08:59 AM
just bumping it, still no luck guys :(