PDA

View Full Version : looking for sct

xJohnxSmithx
09-11-2007, 07:15 PM
hi

Im currently looking for a sct invite.

Are you sitting on one?

Looking for a good trade?

Since i don't have anything good to offer, well, your not going to get a good trade here. And since most high end trackers have a rule against trading, i'll save you the trouble and take it off your hands. I am a PU everywhere i belong and can show proofs. I can give up some lower level invites but im sure you have them already.

So why would someone give me an invite when they could get this, that, and the other for it. Well, because they already have them all.

please pm me if you can help.
Thanks

ps. if you think this is a stupid post and wanna flame me, don't bother. I already know what you are going to say and i'm truly broken up about it.

krisil
09-11-2007, 07:24 PM
it is fun reading these threads:yup::yup:
keep them coming , really inspiring stuff. someday even i might try an ' emotional blackmail ' thread like this :lol: :lol:

edeinho
09-11-2007, 07:29 PM
i love this post:)

xJohnxSmithx
09-11-2007, 07:32 PM
PM me and i'll send you the course
emotional blackmail 101

Enlightened
09-11-2007, 07:35 PM
hi

Are you sitting on one?

ps. if you think this is a stupid post and wanna flame me, don't bother. I already know what you are going to say and i'm truly broken up about it.

what if I am sitting on one? What is to yeah......LOL

U know that was coming.........just go "pay up".....don't be a cheap skate....help S*T Community......Bro:):D:w00t:

xJohnxSmithx
09-11-2007, 07:41 PM
wth are you talking about?
i can buy my way in?
please explain?

krisil
09-11-2007, 07:42 PM
PM me and i'll send you the course
emotional blackmail 101

a course is no substitute for ' live teaching ' like this. :P

xJohnxSmithx
09-11-2007, 07:43 PM
lol
thats kinda funny
"dont be a cheapskate"
aren't you a huge pirate? "pay up"

lol

Enlightened
09-11-2007, 07:44 PM
wth are you talking about?
i can buy my way in?
please explain?

Donate: 20 Euros for 1 invite or Upload

30 Euros for 2 invites Or Upload

Do a SEARCH on S*T and U will find a lot of links connected to this topic

Good luck to U...in finding someone to Invite U or getting in....hope I pointed U to the "right" direction.

DO NOT TRADE FOR 1.......:D:D:D

SgtMajor
09-11-2007, 07:44 PM
hi

Hi

Good for you.

Are you sitting on one?

Yes

Nope.

Since i don't have anything good to offer, well, your not going to get a good trade here.

Good to hear.

And since most high end trackers have a rule against trading, i'll save you the trouble and take it off your hands.

Sorry - can't do that, it says I can only give them to my friends, and I'm afraid at this moment, I don't even know you, and I don't have sex (or give invites out) on my first date :)

I am a PU everywhere i belong and can show proofs. I can give up some lower level invites but im sure you have them already.

Excellent, keep it up and make some friends, and someone will invite you, eventually, just be patient.

So why would someone give me an invite when they could get this, that, and the other for it. Well, because they already have them all.

I don't have them all, but I'm not chasing them all either.

Sorry - not today.

Thanks

You're welcome.

Did you really know what I was going to say?? I hope you are not too broken up then by my response, but you knew it was coming, right?:D

xJohnxSmithx
09-11-2007, 07:51 PM
thank you best trade ever. Some usefull info. I appreciate it.
but, i am not trying to buy an invite for someone. I am trying to get invited.

i think thats what you meant

SgtMajor
09-11-2007, 07:55 PM
thank you best trade ever. Some usefull info. I appreciate it.
but, i am not trying to buy an invite for someone. I am trying to get invited.

i think thats what you meant

But the only way a user of ScT gets invites is to buy them, so you are basically asking someone to make a donation to ScT and then to give you an invite for free, think about it.

xJohnxSmithx
09-11-2007, 07:58 PM
sgt major
thanks for your most thorough response.
I had no idea you'd respond like that...I guess i didn't know what was coming.
I AM a little broken up though. I did want that invite. But if you need to sit on it, i hope its keeping your a$$ warm.

i see
thanks
i guess it was a stupid post from the getgo then

spark
09-11-2007, 07:59 PM
But the only way a user of ScT gets invites is to buy them, so you are basically asking someone to make a donation to ScT and then to give you an invite for free, think about it.

:yup:

sear
09-11-2007, 08:11 PM

:yup:

That's not 100 percent true some people still have invites from when they last gave them out. I know because someone gave me one ;)

However if your really want in and aren't prepared to wait an indefinite amount of time then just find someone who will let you donate for them and your in.

xJohnxSmithx
09-11-2007, 08:14 PM
sear,
thanks for the suggestion

So is sct a profit driven tracker? or are their costs really high?
buy an invite? I've never heard of that before. even at level 7 trackers
i don't think i wanna be a part of a community that seems to be profit driven.
is it profit driven?
does all the stuff end up at scc, tl and t-d in a few hours anyways?

krisil
09-11-2007, 08:33 PM
TL is not very far behind SCT it is ranked low only because it is easy to get.....someone who has both of them told me this :)

beat
09-11-2007, 08:37 PM
and I don't have sex on my first date :)

You're missing out on a lot of fun :D

sear
09-11-2007, 08:48 PM
TL is not very far behind SCT it is ranked low only because it is easy to get.....someone who has both of them told me this :)

While this is generally true I don't think there are very many trackers out there that can compete with SCT as far as speed goes. SCT has a lot of people with seed boxes so downloads are lightening fast. imo it's far better than TL but that's just me.

As for being profit driven I suppose it is, but then again no one is forcing you to donate or buy an invite so I don't really care.

If your looking for community then there are other trackers that are better than SCT in that regard but really the forums are pretty good and most people there really love it.

xJohnxSmithx, don't give up just don't expect it today. Like SgtMajor said if you hang around and make friends you'll get invited.

xJohnxSmithx
09-11-2007, 09:11 PM
Thanks sear
It's not that im giving up. I am losing interest. I guess i just wanted to see what all the hooplaa was about. I'm truly not impressed with what i've heard. Since i only have 500kBs dl. Tl is more than fast enough. Add my top 5 trackers and i have everything i need. I think it may be time to stop looking at fst, this site seems to make me want stuff i don't really need.

Beenieman
09-11-2007, 09:18 PM
If you stick around m8 and contribute to this forum and get yourself known around here then you won't have to wait long, I was fortunate that someone gave me ScT for some good points I made in one of my earlier posts, point being if people see that your genuine then anything can happen, I got all my top sites free without trade.

sear
09-11-2007, 09:20 PM
Thanks sear
It's not that im giving up. I am losing interest. I guess i just wanted to see what all the hooplaa was about. I'm truly not impressed with what i've heard. Since i only have 500kBs dl. Tl is more than fast enough. Add my top 5 trackers and i have everything i need. I think it may be time to stop looking at fst, this site seems to make me want stuff i don't really need.

I guess, just remember there is more to FST than the invites section ;)

xJohnxSmithx
09-11-2007, 09:31 PM
ya good point

WarrenBuffet
09-11-2007, 09:52 PM
I'll give u sct if you give me buffered FTN and UK-t :)

KSA
09-11-2007, 10:04 PM
Why don't u just buy 1 invite for your self, do it for god sake ... it's just a 20 euro, i spent till now around 300 euros on SCT in just 2 months, i get my self invited and let many trusted friends of mine joined too, and guess what ... none of them paid, i carried all the costs my self, and once i join FSC and FTN, ill pay for them like hell, coz they r a great communities just like SCT, and great communities deserves the funds.

I can tell u this, if u don't want to pay ... then u have to be patient and gain more friends here, and show ur self as a trust worthy, and some1 will invite u 4 sure, but if u r in rush, then u can buy your own invite and cut all the troubles.

And yeah, if u decide to pay for ur invite, consider the future donations as well, u know ... to help the tracker to cover the server cost, and stay alive as long as possible, it's not about the leeching only ;)

YoYoY
09-11-2007, 10:08 PM
Why don't u just buy 1 invite for your self, do it for god sake ... it's just a 20 euro, i spent till now around 300 euros on SCT in just 2 months, i get my self invited and let many trusted friends of mine joined too, and guess what ... none of them paid, i carried all the costs my self, and once i join FSC and FTN, ill pay for them like hell, coz they r a great communities just like SCT, and great communities deserves the funds.

I can tell u this, if u don't want to pay ... then u have to be patient and gain more friends here, and show ur self as a trust worthy, and some1 will invite u 4 sure, but if u r in rush, then u can buy your own invite and cut all the troubles.

And yeah, if u decide to pay for ur invite, consider the future donations as well, u know ... to help the tracker to cover the server cost, and stay alive as long as possible, it's not about the leeching only ;)

You Are Right I Guess I'll Do This

xJohnxSmithx
09-12-2007, 06:56 AM
So you have to buy your way into sct? So essentially its like a membership fee? Wow i didn't know you could do that!

Thanks Huge for all your responses!!!
I have learned a lot...

I don't need anymore info on this topic. I am going to stick with the excellent trackers that i already belong to.
thanks again

bblogs
09-12-2007, 09:23 AM
... to help the tracker to cover the server cost, and stay alive as long as possible

:huh: If we're still talking about SCT.....you're stretching it. Have you heard about the amount of time it takes for the donation bar to hit 100%?

SCT does not need money to keep going.

I'll give u sct if you give me buffered FTN and UK-t :)

Hmm, haven't I seen that joke from you before? :shifty: :P

SAM
09-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Hi

Good for you.

Are you sitting on one?

Yes

Nope.

Since i don't have anything good to offer, well, your not going to get a good trade here.

Good to hear.

And since most high end trackers have a rule against trading, i'll save you the trouble and take it off your hands.

Sorry - can't do that, it says I can only give them to my friends, and I'm afraid at this moment, I don't even know you, and I don't have sex (or give invites out) on my first date :)

I am a PU everywhere i belong and can show proofs. I can give up some lower level invites but im sure you have them already.

Excellent, keep it up and make some friends, and someone will invite you, eventually, just be patient.

I don't have them all, but I'm not chasing them all either.

Sorry - not today.

Thanks

You're welcome.

Did you really know what I was going to say?? I hope you are not too broken up then by my response, but you knew it was coming, right?:D

this is a piece of art :)
well done sgtmajor
well done indeed

KSA
09-12-2007, 11:23 AM
:huh: If we're still talking about SCT.....you're stretching it. Have you heard about the amount of time it takes for the donation bar to hit 100%?

I knew the donation bar there usually hits 100% within the first 2 weeks of the month, but he can be one of those members who caused it.

He can donate to other trackers as well if it's already filled @ SCT, even if it's not filled yet, he can donate to whomever he want.

fulu
09-12-2007, 11:38 AM
you have only 23 posts and you already want SCT? Make yourself more known in here first.To have sct you have to climb slowly slowly :)

JA
09-12-2007, 11:49 AM
Takes time buddy...

Prove to me ya worthy and ill hook you up with a 24/7 non stop leeching account.

Ghost+Rider
09-12-2007, 12:01 PM
Lol i can't understand one thing..How can invite some one while sct is ful with max 15k registered members :D

AugustoP
09-12-2007, 12:08 PM
You could at least say that you'll compensate $26 spent by inviter.

sear
09-12-2007, 04:56 PM
Lol i can't understand one thing..How can invite some one while sct is ful with max 15k registered members :D

I think they must prune a lot of accounts, when I was invited about a month ago I walked straight in.

Enlightened
09-12-2007, 05:34 PM
You could at least say that you'll compensate $26 spent by inviter..

Is Not soo ........ much the $$$ , sometimes, If an Inviter Invites someone who "CHEATS", the entire Invite Tree collapses, including the Inviter.

Very "Risky Business"........they just want U to really know who U are Inviting as usual.......GL:)

beat
09-12-2007, 05:41 PM
That's only at BitMeTV afaik in SCT that doesn't happen.

xJohnxSmithx
09-12-2007, 08:07 PM
STOP POSTING ADVICE HERE, carry on with other conversations though.

I have my answer. I don't want the invite anymore.

THANK YOU SEAR and JA! You are the only ones who seems genuinely helpfull. You are the only reasons i may use this place again in the future.

JA i read your other thred. It's great what your doing! you must be an incredibly trusting person, which usually means you are probably very trustworthy, cudos to you.
I truely do not need sct, my isp is going to kill me soon anyways.