PDA

View Full Version : What The Fuck

GoLDeN
09-11-2007, 08:22 PM
i don't know what the fuck is this ? is wishing for some one Good Luck became a crime these days i really don't know i wish for some one good luck then my privileges got disabled i really don't know what the fuck is this rule but fuck that i will just wait until the fucking time pass as what the fuck i can do

LaPistola
09-11-2007, 08:25 PM
its spam i got a warning for it....

Agrajag
09-11-2007, 08:25 PM
Nope, not a clue what you are saying.

Did something bad happen to you.

denisa
09-11-2007, 08:36 PM
shrink

100%
09-11-2007, 09:46 PM
i don't know what the fuck is this ? is wishing for some one Good Luck became a crime these days i really don't know i wish for some one good luck then my privileges got disabled i really don't know what the fuck is this rule but fuck that i will just wait until the fucking time pass as what the fuck i can do

5 fuck's VS 2 Lucks = you have fucking bad Luck

Duck's have feelings too you know.

edit : fuckiing

kaffeine
09-11-2007, 09:48 PM

You should take this to the report section.

From the rules:

Rule 14 - Mod/Admin Decisions
Decisions of the Administrators or Moderators ARE NOT up for public discussion or questioning and any such discussion or questioning will not be tolerated. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator by means of a Private Message (PM) or create a thread in the Report Section.

tesco
09-11-2007, 11:06 PM
4 invite spam infractions (each by different mods, for diff posts), and a sig violation, all in 5 days.

GoLDeN
09-11-2007, 11:09 PM
man i want a define for the word spam

DefX
09-11-2007, 11:11 PM
Spam means you posting.

Agrajag
09-11-2007, 11:12 PM
4 invite spam infractions (each by different mods, for diff posts), and a sig violation, all in 5 days.

Ban his arse Tess, ban the shit out of it.

sear
09-11-2007, 11:24 PM
Spam means you posting.

:lol: now that is funny.

This isn't spam is it :ermm:

4play
09-11-2007, 11:27 PM

Bang his arse Tess, bang the shit out of it.

fixed :ghey:

GoLDeN
09-11-2007, 11:33 PM
its not the matter of the bt section and the pms i just want to know why wishing for some one good luck consider spam

4play
09-11-2007, 11:36 PM
because you probably did it to bump the thread which is frowned upon these days. four times as well so they take away your privileges for a few days.

GoLDeN
09-11-2007, 11:40 PM
i dont know but 4 real guys its aint a crime ok i love this place and i will accept what ever they decide but 4 god sake its just a Good luck

tesco
09-11-2007, 11:57 PM
i dont know but 4 real guys its aint a crime ok i love this place and i will accept what ever they decide but 4 god sake its just a Good luckThreads become FULL of 'good luck' posts which add nothing to the thread other than more psots to dig through to get to some actual content.
It's right in the forum guidelines that you'll receive infractions for it, and after receiving 1, 2, 3 you still continued to do it.

Proper Bo
09-11-2007, 11:59 PM
i dont know but 4 real guys its aint a crime ok i love this place and i will accept what ever they decide but 4 god sake its just a Good luckThreads become FULL of 'good luck' posts which add nothing to the thread other than more psots to dig through to get to some actual content.
It's right in the forum guidelines that you'll receive infractions for it, and after receiving 1, 2, 3 you still continued to do it.

good luck.

GoLDeN
09-12-2007, 12:04 AM

i didnt knew that doing that is wrong i once mad a wrong sin the mod pmed me so i cahnged it and no one pmed me about the good luck post
i now know that its wrong and i will not do that again after the time is over thaxx of the help all

GoLDeN
09-12-2007, 12:06 AM
Threads become FULL of 'good luck' posts which add nothing to the thread other than more psots to dig through to get to some actual content.

good luck.

thanxx man gl for u too not only here but in ur life to:)

dbmp
09-12-2007, 12:34 AM
Bang his arse Tess, bang the shit out of it.

fixed :ghey:

Now this was funny! :lol: (<- and this was SPAM :rolleyes:)

seppypom
09-12-2007, 02:32 AM
good luck.

:whoosh:

GoLDeN
09-12-2007, 04:58 PM

:whoosh:

lol

Skiz
09-13-2007, 01:46 AM
i didnt knew that doing that is wrong i once mad a wrong sin the mod pmed me so i cahnged it and no one pmed me about the good luck post
i now know that its wrong and i will not do that again after the time is over thaxx of the help all

Yes we did. Every single time.

The infraction automatically comes with a link to this (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-warning-read-before-posting-new-bumping-spam-rules-215807) post, which clearly states the rules. You just chose to ignore the infractions, obviously.

You made your bed....

RealitY
09-13-2007, 07:07 AM
Threads become FULL of 'good luck' posts which add nothing to the thread other than more psots to dig through to get to some actual content.

good luck.
Nice offer and like pm sent also...

Skiz
09-13-2007, 07:15 AM
Nice offer and like pm sent also...

Oh, you son of a bitch....

RealitY
09-13-2007, 07:20 AM
Going to rack up the points now so watch this...

BUMP!!

V For Vendetta
09-13-2007, 08:49 AM
Going to rack up the points now so watch this...
BUMP!!
need more offers ? :happy: