PDA

View Full Version : Copying Streaming Music

airdebster
07-05-2003, 10:22 PM
I have been looking everywhere to learn how I might copy streaming music from the internet. I have real player, windows media player and even winamp. Can you tell I love file sharing??? LOL I found a great radio station and would love to copy to the music. I can't go else where for the answers with out someone suggesting I be burned at the stake. Can someone tell me.
Thanx

b33fy
07-05-2003, 11:06 PM
Try a demo of Total Recorder this redirects streaming audio so that you can save the music on your harddrive, I was so impressed I actually paid to register, it was £8 if I remember

djflypson
07-05-2003, 11:10 PM
most of the times you can record it on your harddisk with a simple wav-recorder, what you launch first. But i do recommend cool edit pro.

why sometimes this is not possible is for a wizard to tell, me not know ... :unsure:

slick nick
07-06-2003, 12:03 AM
Thanks guys. I was searching google for something to record wav streams. Total recorder looks good. I'll get that cool edit thing incase I want to keep a song instead of looking for it online.

airdebster
07-06-2003, 12:12 AM
Thanks everyone for your posts. I have a big boy sitting on my desk (computer that is) and I have been oh so curious. So glad I didn't get burn at the stake. I would still like to hear more about the particulars if you all have time.

Debster