PDA

View Full Version : BitMeTV

haydeno
09-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Just got banned for BitMeTv does anyone have irc? i cant Chat on page w\o logging in

Presto
09-12-2007, 03:02 PM
irc.LostIRC.org

! ANGEL !
09-12-2007, 04:53 PM
what hapend to bitmetv
ban
ban
i hate that:angry:

unattended
09-12-2007, 06:24 PM
what hapend to bitmetv
ban
ban
i hate that:angry:

They're banning a lot of people for trading/selling accounts. It's not that unusual for a great tracker like that.

Necronomicon
09-12-2007, 06:44 PM
Asshole tequilavip is doing his job i guess. Such a pathetic crap he is.
@unattended: not the tracker is good - but content uploaded by members. BMTV is nothing against members and donations. And Staff (exc. Ibslice) sux bigtime.;)

Patriot foreve
09-12-2007, 08:33 PM
ibslice and his stupid crew is banning any member from FST ,they have gone nuts :lol:

anyhow you can always go to the greatest respected tv tracker (Tvtorrents.com) ,at least they don't have this crazy staff

Chewy
09-12-2007, 09:07 PM
The staff is like OiNK's staff I guess lol

SidVicious
09-12-2007, 09:35 PM
So many traders on here whine about bitmetv staff, if you can't follow there rules then tough shit, staff are just doing there job. Not aimed at topic creator who may have been banned by mistake, although you do have trading rep points on here.

haydeno
09-12-2007, 11:17 PM
i didnt trade it but i did use a seedbox?

nadeem111as
09-12-2007, 11:25 PM
don't try with them they are fools and they has something in there heads may be some fuse broken in it they ban without reason as my case
they didnt like my IP F*CK them

rvt
09-12-2007, 11:48 PM
don't try with them they are fools and they has something in there heads may be some fuse broken in it they ban without reason as my case

What got you banned was your 158.62 MBit/s upload speed from a DSL line in palestine.

Don't like getting a valid ratio? F*CK you right back.

haydeno
09-12-2007, 11:50 PM
rvt are you a mod? can you look at my account hayhayday and see why i was banned

sear
09-12-2007, 11:56 PM

What got you banned was your 158.62 MBit/s upload speed from a DSL line in palestine.

:lol: don't ya hate it when people tell it like it is :P

rvt
09-12-2007, 11:57 PM
@haydeno: Seems you got caught up in some bad inviting.
Your inviter would ask people for multiple email addresses to which he would send invites, and then those receiving multiple invites would forward the confirmation emails to others.
Every one of his invitees has been banned.

If you want to talk about it, drop by IRC and wait for an admin/sysop.

maree464
09-13-2007, 02:48 AM
Could someone tell me how you are suppose to get a membership at this site unless you trade with someone? I have been checking that site for over a year and have never found any open registrations.

sear
09-13-2007, 02:56 AM
Could someone tell me how you are suppose to get a membership at this site unless you trade with someone? I have been checking that site for over a year and have never found any open registrations.

Yes I can. You need to make some friends either here or on IRC or wherever. When they feel they can trust you they'll happily give you an invite for nothing :happy:

haydeno
09-13-2007, 02:59 AM
My inviter said he sent 2 invites to same person but they only used one, i don't know if this is true but i didnt do anything wrong. I am logged in to IRC but no one is really there is there a specific channel i should go to

sear
09-13-2007, 05:01 AM
@haydeno,

Server: irc.bitmetv.org
Channel: bitmetv.help

haydeno
09-13-2007, 07:47 AM
unbanned, jolly good thx

djkamikaze
09-13-2007, 08:16 AM
NM. wrong thread, lol

optimus_prime
09-13-2007, 06:06 PM

wasn't there a fst rule about cheaters? mods? :blink:

silhouette
09-13-2007, 07:26 PM
I too got disabled at bitmetv a few weeks ago. My username there is 'dumbguy' It seems an entire invite tree got deleted.
After seeing this thread I gathered courage and got into their irc. A guy named plato mentioned something about my getting the invite originally via a trade.
I got bitmetv for free from this board because my inviter was happy with my giveaway of a bitme invite to a fellow fst member. Here's how I got in
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-bitmeorg-invite-need-194332

I've never traded and have only been around to post a few giveaways
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-payback-time-201236
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-looking-oink-invite-202639/page2

As I do not trade I have very little chance of getting back into bitmetv again.

haydeno
09-13-2007, 11:09 PM
Edit: Banned Again!

Alkameno
09-14-2007, 12:58 AM
Bitmetv staff is quicker than oink staff when it comes to banning but they have very good support staff and support is almost instant.

fstokebanget
09-14-2007, 01:28 AM
Yeah, BitMeTV is really sucks, banning people all the time, especially mareko, they don't even ask the person first whether they did it or not. But well, they have a good content and good speed, even ppl the has been banned are looking for them again

GoLDeN
09-14-2007, 02:48 AM
i think that they will win the Oscar for the worsest staff for 2007

ibslice
09-14-2007, 03:33 AM
And when bmtv staff post any of their site rules in a relavant forum here - well they get their forum posting restricted. Good one FST staff.

rvt
09-14-2007, 03:36 AM
With a majority of complaints coming from cheats and traders, I don't really give a rats ass what people think of the staff.

If you have a legitimate complaint, drop by the IRC and you'll see we're not unreasonable.
If you're a cheat or trader, it's not wise to poke your head up above the crowd.

Skiz
09-14-2007, 03:47 AM
And when bmtv staff post any of their site rules in a relavant forum here - well they get their forum posting restricted. Good one FST staff.

It has nothing to do with your site (which we could care fuck all about). It has everything to do with you.

silhouette
09-14-2007, 04:21 AM
With a majority of complaints coming from cheats and traders, I don't really give a rats ass what people think of the staff.

If you have a legitimate complaint, drop by the IRC and you'll see we're not unreasonable.
If you're a cheat or trader, it's not wise to poke your head up above the crowd.

Scroll back to my previous post and check how I got the bitmetv invite originally.
A guy at the irc named plato just said the account is banned because it was got via trade.
I never trade. You can't call someone a cheat or trader just like that.
That's like adding insult to injury.

haydeno
09-14-2007, 04:44 AM
<&DaVrOS> you cannot have an accoutn with us
<&DaVrOS> you used to or maybe still do cheat
<&DaVrOS> your a trader
<&DaVrOS> your a liar
<+hay> i can prove im not cheat
<&DaVrOS> and you can kiss my ass

Patriot foreve
09-14-2007, 09:52 AM
<&DaVrOS> your a trader
<&DaVrOS> your a liar

Don't bother with those bricks,it's not like the last tarcker on earth

Kulafu
09-14-2007, 10:05 AM
feel sorry for you mate

PACINO
09-14-2007, 10:26 AM
Bitmetv -
/server irc.bitmetv.org
#bitmetv

Mareko
09-14-2007, 09:27 PM
haydeno - you're a confirmed cheat and a trader and now a liar ... and i guess why ibslice took such a harsh tone on you in IRC is coz he initially trusted you and unbanned you ... until the original staff member who banned you set him straight. You might not have traded accounts for bitmetv, but you have for bitme as well as multiple other trackers. As for cheating, you've admitted to that here on FST. One really could care less if you have a seedbox now - the fact that you frequently cheated in the past tells us that you'll probably do it again.

fstokebanget - if you're who i think you are - you used the same username on multiple cheating forums asking for advice on how to cheat on bitmetv and bitme. Anyway if thats not the reason you were banned then im probably thinking of the wrong guy and you can ignore this.

briand5379
09-15-2007, 01:44 AM
Cheating seems rather pointless I don't see why people do it.

djkamikaze
09-17-2007, 12:23 AM
<&DaVrOS> your a trader
<&DaVrOS> your a liar
since you are plainly trading bitme and bitmetv invites here on FST in SEVERAL threads, and have admitted to cheating your ratio in several threads here as well, why shouldn't they ban your cheating ass? I would ban you on my tracker as well after reading your forum post history here on FST. People like you are scum who deserve to die of cancer

blackphoenix
10-03-2007, 03:21 PM
Hi all,

Think I tried to login too many times, now y account is disabled. I tried the irc route, I kept on getting a website about idle gaming, so I thought I'd throw this out there: Anyone able to help please?
Dropped "rvt" a a few lines too, but in case there's someone here right now, thought it's worth a try. Thanks.

nihility
10-03-2007, 03:49 PM
. People like you are scum who deserve to die of cancer

hahaha shit thats extreme

Saroman
10-04-2007, 05:27 PM
. People like you are scum who deserve to die of cancer

Seriosly dude thats too harsh...shouldnt u apologise for that :pinch:

TaLeNDiL
10-04-2007, 09:48 PM
People like you are scum who deserve to die of cancer

i think this guy should be ban from all trackers, hes still dont understanding.. what an idiot

scribble
10-04-2007, 10:03 PM
ibslice and his stupid crew is banning any member from FST ,they have gone nuts :lol:

anyhow you can always go to the greatest respected tv tracker (Tvtorrents.com) ,at least they don't have this crazy staff
yes. except it's more like ibslice, tequilavip and their crew. faggs.

th0r
10-04-2007, 10:41 PM
ibslice and his stupid crew is banning any member from FST

They sound like a pretty organized crew to me, heh.

Kyl3KK
10-04-2007, 10:45 PM
People like you are scum who deserve to die of cancer Wow you are a piece of shit. You should really apologize for that. And if I remember right you called me less than scum in my thread about BitMeTV, or was that some other person that doesn't give a guy a chance to speak? I'm still waiting for them to prove to me my inviter traded the account to me, since I used MY mail and MY name.

People like you need to relax and calm the hell down.

sovaz
10-05-2007, 03:14 AM
The staff is like OiNK's staff I guess lol
No they are a good staff n they do reasonable things...In the real world there are actually a real lot of scammers, cheaters, crazy tracker traders, account duplicaters(lol) and other kind of bad members...n bitmetv staff knows very well about this. If they haven't taken all these steps the site would b of very low quality members. So i can completely agreed with them even though its a little controversial for some.:ermm:

briand5379
10-05-2007, 01:01 PM
It's a shame but what can you do but boycott the site.

seanbee
10-05-2007, 01:06 PM
People should remember the saying, the good will suffer for the bad. I am sure BitMeTV didn't just become 'strict' overnight, it is their experience of having dealt with bad users that must have prompted them to come down harder on current and potential members.

It is those bad users that should be blamed some of which actually make threads whining about them being banned (not saying the thread starter falls into this category).

Polarbear
10-05-2007, 01:16 PM
why is it, that people are pissed when they get banned? obviously they liked the site. otherwise they wouldn't care.
so if you hate the staff or anything. just don't get an invite and don't join.

and if you cheated or broke their rules. stop insulting the tracker. it's not their fault.

maybe they make mistakes in banning innocent people. but why are you complaining here about it. talk to the tracker staff.
i don't know, maybe damning the tracker is helping some people to let off their steam, because they are angry for being caught.

btw. i'm not a member of bmtv, because i just don't need it.

YoYoY
10-05-2007, 01:47 PM
BitmeTV staff is the worst staff ever
They Are as*holes

Polarbear
10-05-2007, 01:53 PM
They Are as*holes

thank you for this brilliant comment to the discussion

YoYoY
10-05-2007, 02:42 PM
They Are as*holes

it's the true i become very angry when i see someone banned from bitmetv
because they banned me before without a reason
and i didn't get this account easily and they just disable it

Cmon
10-05-2007, 02:54 PM

Ask them then

Polarbear
10-05-2007, 03:42 PM

so you wanna get back? the best way for this is probably go on insult the staff. do you really imagine somebody will help you get back there after your comments?
i strongly doubt that. so you gotta live with it, dude. i would never give an invite to somebody that hates the staff of an site. way to risky.

rvt
10-05-2007, 05:05 PM
Much as I enjoy being called names, it's getting real old now.

If you're a trader and you lose your bmtv account, live with it.
If you're a cheater and you lose your bmtv account, live with it.
If you open multiple accounts and lose your bmtv account, live with it.
If you piss off TVIP and lose your bmtv account, live with it.

Stop acting like 12 year old fucktards. You aint owed shit, and the sooner you learn it the easier life will be.

There is always a reason for you being banned, whether you like the reason or not.

Polarbear
10-05-2007, 05:14 PM

is he the boss? :D

Skiz
10-05-2007, 05:19 PM

Stop acting like 12 year old fucktards. You aint owed shit, and the sooner you learn it the easier life will be.

There is always a reason for you being banned, whether you like the reason or not.

What about when bmtv staff acts like 12 year old fucktards?

That seems to be where the bar is these days.

zorozilka
10-05-2007, 06:10 PM
this thread looks like a mongoloid bar...
one wishes the other to die of cancer just because he was cheating.
the other one cheats and get insulted because he has been kicked and not just that, he swear them and wishes to go back ...

come on guys, act like grown-ups!
stop cheating, bitorrent is made for file-sharing not for file-leeching.
if you'd like to leech and cheat, use emule or Kazaa or something cr*ppy like that..

i got 64KB up.. i spend too much time to seed the torrents just to keep my ratio good.
and believe me it doesnt hurt me at all!

but im pretty sure that explaining this to you is like stucking the head in the wall, so i won't preach..

anyway.. when do the private trackers start the ip-sharing and get a punch to all of those cheaters.
once you cheat, where ever it be, you are banned from all sites..
(my dirty dream).

SAM
10-05-2007, 07:33 PM

:lol: don't ya hate it when people tell it like it is :P
i dunno sear
but it seems you get your joy only when people got banned and the only thing you do is standing beside any trackers' staff wether their right or wrong
i wander why?!:naughty:

if you are a bitmetv mod and you lose your mind live with it
if you are a bitmetv admin and you are a jerk live with it
if you are a bitmetv member and you got bored and found nothing to download ,live with it
this what is bitmetv about ;)

silhouette
10-06-2007, 06:06 AM
The few times I've been around here of late I've been involved with bitme and oink give-aways.
I've explained in this thread how I got bitmetv from FST. Or by simply clicking on a username you get an idea about the user and how he entered which tracker.
The reason I'm still at this is because I need bitmetv and do not know of a way to get back in other than requesting the mods.
My username there is/was 'dumbguy'
Regards

misledhope
10-06-2007, 09:00 AM
there is not a thing wrong with the staff at bitmetv, sure tvip can have a short fuse at times but if you sat in the irc channel, read the shoutbox and the forums everyday you would see why. People threatening to stop using the site if they dont comply to allowing their desired client, people admittedly cheating and saying it was only on torrents with no leechers so they had to. people bragging about it being there xxx number account after they come in and grab 50gigs in a few days before being disabled. if everyone that joined would read the homepage once a week and the faqs and rules a few times when they first join (and obey what they read) no one would need to be banned and all those complaining could stfu.

and honestly anyone dissin ibslice is a wanker he is a very fair admin and a nice guy to boot.

sanjana
10-06-2007, 03:10 PM
What is tvip can anyone explain here...

rvt
10-06-2007, 05:37 PM
tvip is a mod@bmtv.

SAM
10-06-2007, 05:52 PM
there is not a thing wrong with the staff at bitmetv, sure tvip can have a short fuse at times but if you sat in the irc channel, read the shoutbox and the forums everyday you would see why. People threatening to stop using the site if they dont comply to allowing their desired client, people admittedly cheating and saying it was only on torrents with no leechers so they had to. people bragging about it being there xxx number account after they come in and grab 50gigs in a few days before being disabled. if everyone that joined would read the homepage once a week and the faqs and rules a few times when they first join (and obey what they read) no one would need to be banned and all those complaining could stfu.

and honestly anyone dissin ibslice is a wanker he is a very fair admin and a nice guy to boot.
you talked from a personal experience so let's say this
your experience is one against tons of others who suffered from the stupidity and ignorance of some of the bitmetv staff not to mention their attitude against members here and their ideas about how low the fst members are.
any way bitmetv is a crabby site and a useless tracker you can easily find its content in many other trackers but its staff is the most worst one in all the trackers out there

Roark
10-07-2007, 02:44 AM

Does bitmetv believe it's living in a vacuum? How else to explain the fact that they continue to trot out the tired old excuse that they're only short-tempered because of all the account traders. Somehow literally dozens of other trackers manage to deal with the same problems, and not treat their users like shit while doing it. Must be magic.

Maybe if their incompetent coders worried more about keeping the tracker up on weeknights, instead of pulling out their tinfoil hats everytime a new version of utorrent is released, they wouldn't get so much bad publicity all over the torrent scene.

Edit: Check out this thread, just from today: http://www.bitmetv.org/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=3050&page=3. An active member banned because his 1452nd post contained some image that tequilavip didn't like.

But no, it's only account traders who criticize tvip - well account traders and former staffers like frenchdm, who reminded tequilavip that this was once his avatar: http://wave.prohosting.com/picsonly/funny_pictures/arguing_retarded.jpg
and asked him to think before criticizing others (asking tvip to think LOL!). Of course his post was promptly deleted and he was warned; his past contributions already apparently forgotten.

So why don't you take your 14 week old bitmetv account and stop talking about things of which you know nothing.