PDA

View Full Version : swedvdr????

fulu
09-12-2007, 04:00 PM
hello i just wanna know if they are opening invites or not..Being a dvd collector this is a must have for me.. Thanks

snowprince
09-12-2007, 04:17 PM
Please search previous threads before you post. I appreciate your inquisitiveness, but this question has been asked umpteen number of times

NisseArne
09-12-2007, 04:57 PM
And if your a dvd collector you should cough up the cash ;) DVDR is good for watching movies but not for collecting.

end.rant

Tokeman
09-12-2007, 06:51 PM
And if your a dvd collector you should cough up the cash ;) DVDR is good for watching movies but not for collecting.

end.rant

actually us good dvd collectors buy the dvd's, and download them so we dont have to open our copy. Retains more value that way, and is not all scratched up when its passed on to some one else. I 'backup' every disney movie I purchase, most are still in the original wrapping.

NisseArne
09-12-2007, 07:37 PM
Ah, most people I know that are that hardcore buy 2 of everything. :)

lingo
09-12-2007, 07:47 PM
actually us good dvd collectors buy the dvd's, and download them so we dont have to open our copy. Retains more value that way, and is not all scratched up when its passed on to some one else. I 'backup' every disney movie I purchase, most are still in the original wrapping.

(Off topic) Nice point. I think twice before watching the Criterion Collection DVDs when I have the chance of downloading from sites like KG. :P But when it comes to lending a DVD to a friend, I give it away without hesitating. Something wrong with me? :lol:

Gish
09-13-2007, 03:22 AM

end.rant

I'm not sure of your point?
do you sell the unopened DVD's. if so I not sure you would get much(unless you wait untill DVD become like A-tracks:D). for me its download the movie or buy it... not both.

fulu
09-13-2007, 04:46 AM

end.rant

Who sad that hehe .The movies that i download are top quality so they can be collectable + i don't download only sometimes i buy too, But i can't go and buy every movie, can't afford it. I buy only the top movies..But dvdr copies that are available on torrent sites are top quality for sure HELL YEAH!!!!

Wilton331
09-13-2007, 03:51 PM
is swedvdr all in Pal or do they have NTSC releases as well? I really don't care if this is in another topic, I'm asking it here.

dr0w
09-13-2007, 04:27 PM

end.rant

actually us good dvd collectors buy the dvd's, and download them so we dont have to open our copy. Retains more value that way, and is not all scratched up when its passed on to some one else. I 'backup' every disney movie I purchase, most are still in the original wrapping. ur one of the most stupidest persons Ive ever seen.

Tokeman
09-13-2007, 04:55 PM
well, I may be stupid, but all my dvd's are in mint condition. Most people I know have countless dvd's they can no longer watch due to scratches, but hey, who wants to actually use something they pay good money for? Guess just us stupid people...

dr0w
09-13-2007, 05:08 PM
well, I may be stupid, but all my dvd's are in mint condition. Most people I know have countless dvd's they can no longer watch due to scratches, but hey, who wants to actually use something they pay good money for? Guess just us stupid people... exactly

Alkameno
09-14-2007, 01:01 AM
The best site for DVDr...as far as I know along with swebits.

fulu
09-14-2007, 05:16 AM
trad3r (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/trad3r-139763) your stupid really..if a dvd is copied dosen't mean it can't be in mint condition too. Original ones can scratch up easily too hehe. i have 90% of my dvd's that have been downloaded and they are all in very good condition

Tokeman
09-14-2007, 04:01 PM
I dont understand you guys, and I think you mis understand me too. I know all dvd's can be scratched, which is why when I choose to BUY a dvd, I back it up, and use the backup to watch, so the original stays nice and scratch free. It has nothing to do with a backup vs original, just trying to keep my purchased dvd's scratch free by using backups.
It is the same when (some one) downloads something, keep a copy on HD (backup) so when the burned copy gets scratched, it can still be viewed.
Anyone who disagrees must not ever scratch a dvd, or maybe you guys just dont care when they become unplayable due to use? Backups are you friends guys, think about it.

zac
09-14-2007, 07:48 PM
they might open invites in october

icotitanik
09-16-2007, 07:12 PM
they might open invites in october

I've read some speculations about end of september :D

traderman
09-18-2007, 06:41 PM
I have not heard anything about opening for invite section yet

regards traderman