PDA

View Full Version : need oink,bitmetv,blackcats pls help..

jynx
09-12-2007, 08:24 PM
hey i need bitmetv,oink,blaccats games i have tr invites i had both before but i was at vocation so i couldnt login for 2 months and because of that all have been disabled :((

Ohad_Y
09-12-2007, 08:27 PM
i have blackcats pu+invites 26 gb buffered..
and i dont need tr..
another offer?..

RandomNewbie
09-12-2007, 09:08 PM
If you got disabled for inactivity, go to IRC and plead your case. Chances are you'll get reinstated (if you're nice enough that is).

Konsignacija
09-12-2007, 09:38 PM
If you got disabled for inactivity, go to IRC and plead your case. Chances are you'll get reinstated (if you're nice enough that is).

I think they can't give him back accounts because it is sistem who delete accounts and if it is deleted it is gone forever!

djkamikaze
09-12-2007, 09:49 PM

I think they can't give him back accounts because it is sistem who delete accounts and if it is deleted it is gone forever!
1. if it was disabled for inactivity by the system, and his account was in good standing, they will re-enable it for him 99% of the time if he comes to IRC help channel
2. "it is sistem who delete accounts and if it is deleted it is gone forever!" -Totally wrong. bitmetv NEVER deletes old accounts, even if disabled, some people have come back over a year alter and asked to have accounts re-enabled for various reasons, and it gets done all the time. I can tell you, however, that if you try to get a new account, they will ban it when they find it, and warn/ban whoever invites you.

I was just in their IRC help channel a few minutes ago, and some of the staff are there now, active. If you hurry, you can probably get re-enabled in a few minutes, provided your account was in good standing when it was disabled.