PDA

View Full Version : piggy (no mail+buffer)

vytexx
09-13-2007, 10:16 AM
can i trade my piggy acc that has no mail(it has but it's my main email adress)? or will it be disabled?
And one more question:
can i change my mail then wait for lets say a couple of weeks and trade it with new mail?

fridash
09-13-2007, 10:35 AM
it will be disabeld, this things should be done with discrestion

JA
09-13-2007, 10:35 AM
#1 Yes you can trade piggy without mail, but it increases the chances of getting disalbed.
#2 Yes but 3 or 4 consecutive email changes will arose some suspicions + the IP's from different countries..

nikmash232
09-13-2007, 01:13 PM
you should probably change the mail now and wait 2 - 3 weeks and then trade it with mail

vytexx
09-13-2007, 01:20 PM
guys i've been disabled :D i suggest not to ask anything about those pigs here. Some mods are ..***..*.. :D

lingo
09-13-2007, 01:29 PM
Trading an OiNK account is forbidden. A few months before, I logged in from my friend's home computer for a couple of days. In the meantime, he also logged in to his own account without changing the IP. Next week, he tried to trade his account and BANG! We both got disabled and there were more than one reason...

You can't really blame the staff if they don't want multiple account, trading and cheating. After all, those are the rules of the tracker...

vytexx
09-13-2007, 01:43 PM
Yes but from where they know my ip or my username? there's associacion with fst.

nikmash232
09-13-2007, 01:46 PM
haha u got owned.

JA
09-13-2007, 01:46 PM
Same username?

tominaomi
09-13-2007, 01:50 PM
On oink you can change mail with no problem. I changed mail 10 times on few acount.

RandomNewbie
09-13-2007, 02:05 PM
On oink you can change mail with no problem. I changed mail 10 times on few acount.
Changing the e-mail is not the problem. But e-mail address changes are watched to see if the IP address changes as well. If it does.... bam... you're done.

vytexx
09-13-2007, 02:10 PM
Same username?
no. different one.

marie81
09-13-2007, 02:27 PM
I dont recommend to trade your oink accounts. I have lost too many fat piggy until that moment which I lost 300 GB I said ok I wont trade anytime.

trikster
09-13-2007, 03:01 PM
did you changed your email?

vytexx
09-13-2007, 03:01 PM
no. i wonder how they tracked me....

jounior
09-13-2007, 03:10 PM
so i wonder how they knew ur ip
as u said u didnt trade it or change the email its confused me

lingo
09-13-2007, 03:12 PM
no. i wonder how they tracked me....

Go to their IRC or Help Channel to sort this out. They should give a reason for your ban...

vytexx
09-13-2007, 03:18 PM
they said that i tryed to trade my acc with no mail.... but how do they know my username or ip ??? something misterious

jounior
09-13-2007, 03:26 PM
only one thing i have to say my acc got disable from bitmetv like this way on this forum
without trading it or changing email just by posting it for trade here

can any one explain this to me ???!!!

vytexx
09-13-2007, 03:28 PM
i think that there is some "bad" mods :D and fst isnt a safe place anymore

RandomNewbie
09-13-2007, 06:20 PM
You posted screenshots of your Oink account several times here on this forum (just looking through your post history). I'm guessing it wouldn't be hard to look back through your history and figure out who you were. You blanked most of your info out... but just looking I can tell that in the past month your average ratio is 7-8 and you downloaded approximately 25+ gigs. All an Oink mod has to do is math and table lookups.

You've also posted your speedtest results here... which, while not revealing your IP address... can tell the approximate area your IP address should fall under (in your case, Lithuania (thanks to your profile)). Probably wouldn't be real difficult to find you.

vytexx
09-13-2007, 06:38 PM
You posted screenshots of your Oink account several times here on this forum (just looking through your post history). I'm guessing it wouldn't be hard to look back through your history and figure out who you were. You blanked most of your info out... but just looking I can tell that in the past month your average ratio is 7-8 and you downloaded approximately 25+ gigs. All an Oink mod has to do is math and table lookups.

You've also posted your speedtest results here... which, while not revealing your IP address... can tell the approximate area your IP address should fall under (in your case, Lithuania (thanks to your profile)). Probably wouldn't be real difficult to find you.
yes. i agree. next time i have to be more anonymous. :whistling

SgtMajor
09-13-2007, 07:08 PM
only one thing i have to say my acc got disable from bitmetv like this way on this forum
without trading it or changing email just by posting it for trade here

can any one explain this to me ???!!!

They are called lurkers, they don't lurk for no reason, FST account/invite trading is 90% of any trackers bad invite tree, catch them here & disable them asp and they save themselves a load of work later.

It isn't long before any account is soon identified as belonging to a poster here.

It's just simple detective work, nothing to do with MODs or admin here, and has been mentioned 100s of times before, do not give any details out in any of your posts, including screenies when posting in giveaways, ignore the giveaways if you are intent on trading in any form whatsoever, the more anonymous you keep yourself, the better the chance of you not losing anything if you are intent on trading.