PDA

View Full Version : ME gotta get a life

Xtremist
09-13-2007, 01:16 PM
After having toiled in this place for over 6 mnths and traded and shared a lot of invites and accts.After being scammed a lot of times,and after having got good deals,now I guess its time for me to get a life.

During my stay here,I have seen sweeping changes in the attitude of the ppl here.Whe I first came here,if I wanted a free invite,I was called a invite beggar,now I see traders r being booed at.well I fail to actually Understand Y I speant a long time here,But I did.And I dont really regret it bcs, I made some truly gr8 friends here. And actually made some enemys too.I met up with some spies here and had some of my accts busted.

I well regret only one of my action.To have tried to trade REVOLT.I actually never meant to trade my acct.My friend wanted to post it here for his sake.well I got disabled.Well I aint complaining but I sure feel bad that I lost a good place to hangout and To make good friends.If the revolt admin sees this and if he gets a change of heart well pls let me know.I would be more that happy to get back.U could actually see that I used the forum.

If anyone felt bad due to my actions,I sincerely appologise.
well guys cya.and good luck to U with ur torrent hunt.:yup:

IF any of U had hoped for a giveaway,well I dont have anything.I gave all my small trackers away to my friends for their use and well I use my trackers.(I have closed all the other unnecesary trackers which actually no one uses and those for TRADE only.)

I thank the friends I made here

vatoslocos
Dv8type
mievmo
Patriot foreve (How did I forget U :frusty:)(thereb r many more such ppl who r my friends but have not been added :( )

and many more!!!!

Tbag
09-13-2007, 01:34 PM
Thanks for all efforts u made here
Good luck in your life.
Hope you get what you want in your life.

Patriot foreve
09-13-2007, 01:37 PM
Good indian in your life ,Wish u all the best :)

beat
09-13-2007, 01:45 PM
So you thought the best method for getting a life was posting on FST announcing it :D Good luck with everything ;)

nikmash232
09-13-2007, 01:47 PM
So you thought the best method for getting a life was posting on FST announcing it :D Good luck with everything ;)

hes got a point there u know :tease:

Xtremist
09-13-2007, 01:54 PM
well there U go.What I love frm the members of FST.The cheeky attitude. :P

nikmash232
09-13-2007, 01:59 PM
well there U go.What I love frm the members of FST.The cheeky attitude. :P

lol im just joking ur the one leaving...anywayz have a great life!

beat
09-13-2007, 02:02 PM
Yeah I was only trying to be funny ;)

Xtremist
09-13-2007, 02:03 PM
well I said did mean to offend U if I had,I was just kidding bro.
well thank U bro.

SAM
09-13-2007, 02:07 PM
you are a very good man indian
honest man and trustworthy
have a good life my friend :)

dcliffnotes
09-13-2007, 02:27 PM
good luck man and do what you gotta do in life.

gnlstryker
09-13-2007, 02:41 PM
have sex it helps !!!;)

goodbye hard rock cafe.

Ghost+Rider
09-13-2007, 03:21 PM
Lol itz been a history at every board so far,who ever announce his retirement comes back soon either with his id or with his alias :D(Atleast 90% members)
Btw best of luck for Your new life :)