PDA

View Full Version : Looking for FSC

korel32
09-13-2007, 08:56 PM
I have TT (PU) acc, FB acc, bitme acc.

PirateEagle
09-13-2007, 08:58 PM
FSC trading is not allowed in FST far as i know so you can only get a banned account :(

korel32
09-13-2007, 09:01 PM
thx for info. Please delate this topic and sorry for a problem

SkullForce
09-13-2007, 09:06 PM
I think the account trading is only forbidden, but no prob about the invite trading.

sear
09-13-2007, 09:14 PM
I think the account trading is only forbidden, but no prob about the invite trading.

wrong!

SkullForce
09-13-2007, 09:16 PM

wrong!
Thx for correcting thoughts.

SAM
09-13-2007, 11:17 PM
i think if you want to ban trading ,we should ban trading all to gather
it won't matter invite or account it all look the same to me

sear
09-13-2007, 11:24 PM
i think if you want to ban trading ,we should ban trading all to gather
it won't matter invite or account it all look the same to me

I have to agree that trading is bad m'kay.

However in this case the reality is that FST and FSC have a deal. No trading of accounts or invites and no giveaways :dabs:

LionMan
09-14-2007, 01:03 AM
I recommend: no trade the fsc accounts, and the invites too.
I already got a warning, because of that

nihility
09-14-2007, 02:04 AM
soon nobody will be able to give or trade any sites if there keeps being these 'deals' between staff here and tracker staff.
theres going to be no point in the invite section

SgtMajor
09-14-2007, 02:14 AM
If there was no trading, then maybe the tracker staff would trust us more to be able to hand out invites to whoever was worthy by what they did rather than what they had to offer in return?

What is wrong in asking for an invite, and if one of your friends here can fill the request, then that has to be the better option yes?

Nowhere in the rules does it mention you have to trade here, and certainly it never mentions accounts, it's just that the staff here turn a blind eye to it, which is a shame as the tracker staff also lurk here looking for accounts to disable, where if it was more legit and just invites, then there would be much less hassle.

Kyl3KK
09-14-2007, 02:26 AM
No FSC giveaways either? Well then how would a person like me if I was looking for an FSC invite get in unless I knew a member of FSC in person?

freedom
09-14-2007, 02:26 AM
@SgtMajor

yeah.. look at my thread..
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-trading-rules-227368

i think that the fst staff must to write some sticky rules about trading.

:)

rapesauce10
09-14-2007, 02:28 AM
soon nobody will be able to give or trade any sites if there keeps being these 'deals' between staff here and tracker staff.
theres going to be no point in the invite section

I wish.

sear
09-14-2007, 02:29 AM
No FSC giveaways either? Well then how would a person like me if I was looking for an FSC invite get in unless I knew a member of FSC in person?

Well there are many people here and on other boards that have FSC invites or the ability to ask for them. So if you make friends prove you're a trustworthy member and are genuine the chances are you'll be invited. But this takes time. You can't expect it overnight people have to know you as invites are for friends and they'll be held responsible for people that abuse them.

Kyl3KK
09-14-2007, 02:56 AM
Ahh yes I know I would have to be trusted but even if I was really trusted I still couldn't ask here since it is against the rules right?

nihility
09-14-2007, 02:57 AM
What is wrong in asking for an invite, and if one of your friends here can fill the request, then that has to be the better option yes?

i said in my post that giving or trading wont be allowed soon, not jsut trading.
you arent allowed to give invites to trackers with deals either
even if i opened a thread giving fsc invites to people who could prove theyre trustworthy, it still wouldnt be allowed.
if you had to just ask your friends here for invites then everythign would jsut be done in pms; and as i said there wouldnt be a need for the invite section.

ive been here since 2005, and back then there certainly wasnt any of this selective shit where some are allowed and some arent.
if you ask me, that was alot better and you could get invites given to you from nice people without the staff of that tracker trying to hunt you down and the staff from here telling you that due to a deal they have, you aernt allowed to give invites of that tracker away

sear
09-14-2007, 03:12 AM
Ahh yes I know I would have to be trusted but even if I was really trusted I still couldn't ask here since it is against the rules right?

well that depends on where you ask ;)

fibonachi
09-14-2007, 03:36 AM
FSC is a hard one...best of luck.

dzsemm
09-14-2007, 05:47 AM
Then I would like free invite. And I ask this the moderator.:)