PDA

View Full Version : Offering Revolt Need SCT.

SkullForce
09-13-2007, 09:16 PM
I have revolt.org.uk account and need SCT for it.
Waiting...

Chewy
09-13-2007, 09:19 PM
Revolt? RevTT? If so, good luck trading a level 5 for level 7 :|

Rin
09-13-2007, 09:22 PM
revolt is a forum thats associated with UK-T isnt it?

SkullForce
09-13-2007, 09:24 PM
it is Revolt.org.uk

tyler78
09-13-2007, 09:31 PM
u gonna get disabled :D.

09-13-2007, 09:40 PM

Sure

if you want to make it not got disabled

Don't change the pass :D

kallieb
09-13-2007, 09:45 PM
Sorry to hijack this thread, but this is a classic example of what is fundamentally wrong with having too much interest in trading up and not enough on what you have in the first place. Before signing up for a site and taking away the opportunity/opening for someone who really wanted it in the first place it would have helped to do a bit of research first.

First and foremost revolt is a forum not a tracker. It is not associated with anything other than itself.

Secondly, they prefer their privacy and are dead-set against account trading of any kind. anyone who assumes this account can expect to see the account deleted in no time.

I joined at free signups because i wanted to be a part of this commmunity -- period. In the few weeks since I've been there there have been TONS of accounts banned because of people getting caught for trading and multiple accounts.

Please respect the sites rules. Don't trade the account, and don't ruin it for others.

sear
09-13-2007, 09:55 PM
I have a disabled revolt.org.uk account and need SCT for it.
Waiting...

**fixed :lol:

caricas
09-13-2007, 09:55 PM
Sorry to hijack this thread, but this is a classic example of what is fundamentally wrong with having too much interest in trading up and not enough on what you have in the first place. Before signing up for a site and taking away the opportunity/opening for someone who really wanted it in the first place it would have helped to do a bit of research first.

First and foremost revolt is a forum not a tracker. It is not associated with anything other than itself.

Secondly, they prefer their privacy and are dead-set against account trading of any kind. anyone who assumes this account can expect to see the account deleted in no time.

I joined at free signups because i wanted to be a part of this commmunity -- period. In the few weeks since I've been there there have been TONS of accounts banned because of people getting caught for trading and multiple accounts.

Please respect the sites rules. Don't trade the account, and don't ruin it for others.

I agree with you!! You are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo right!! :yup:

mArs
09-13-2007, 10:06 PM

exactly.

nikmash232
09-13-2007, 10:08 PM

exactly.

its funny how u guys all shoot down revolt but when some1 trades any other account...oh its okay i dont have to make a comment about it....

pro267
09-13-2007, 10:09 PM
SkullForce, just out of curiosity: did you join in open signups knowing in advance you're going to trade it, or did you just hate the place and decided you want to leave?

You can answer me in PM if you like. Thanks.

sear
09-13-2007, 10:14 PM
its funny how u guys all shoot down revolt but when some1 trades any other account...oh its okay i dont have to make a comment about it....

well speaking for me personally I coudn't be fucked going around messing with peoples trades all the time. but sometimes when it's a community I respect well you gotta do what you gotta do :gunsmilie

predateur
09-13-2007, 11:55 PM

Sure

if you want to make it not got disabled

Don't change the pass :D

no way , change ISP = account disabled ;)

marksman
09-14-2007, 12:25 AM

well speaking for me personally I coudn't be fucked going around messing with peoples trades all the time. but sometimes when it's a community I respect well you gotta do what you gotta do :gunsmilie

just a normal question..dont take it as a hate or anything..what are u actually doing here in this thread..if u know his account is gonna be disabled...what would u benifit from saying that..if he's willing 2 take the risk..just leave him..why would it 2 be nice 2 make him look kinda stupid n make him..maybe hate the community here or anything..if u care so much about the community..why arent u being nice..am not talking about U in particular.am talking about all of those who enter the threads and hahahaha ur account is so fkin disabled muahahahaha...one thing about community is being nice 2 other..new ppl as well as old..its just the being nice attitude..i got nothing against u sear..i respect lots of ur opinions..i just dont get it..why?!

i mean i agree with kallieb's post..because it was actually a constructive post showing a point..but what about all the other posts..

sear
09-14-2007, 12:57 AM
just a normal question..dont take it as a hate or anything..what are u actually doing here in this thread..if u know his account is gonna be disabled...what would u benifit from saying that..if he's willing 2 take the risk..just leave him..why would it 2 be nice 2 make him look kinda stupid n make him..maybe hate the community here or anything..if u care so much about the community..why arent u being nice..am not talking about U in particular.am talking about all of those who enter the threads and hahahaha ur account is so fkin disabled muahahahaha...one thing about community is being nice 2 other..new ppl as well as old..its just the being nice attitude..i got nothing against u sear..i respect lots of ur opinions..i just dont get it..why?!

i mean i agree with kallieb's post..because it was actually a constructive post showing a point..but what about all the other posts..

Well Marksman I respect you and I'll give you an honest reply to your question. First off I take no offense at your question. I think you seem like a good bloke and in the least I hope we can agree to disagree.

Your question made me think about why I made my post. To be perfectly honest I admit I should have been nicer about it. But I was a bit pissed off. As a rule I try not to mess with people's trades. On occasion I'll point out that something isn't allowed to be traded, and I try to go about this in a friendly way because I agree we're a community.

Only twice (including this one) have I interfered with trades in a way that wasn't friendly. The first time was because I had a problem with the person making the trade and felt that he'd disrespected what was asked of him in another thread and didn't feel he deserved any niceties.

In this case I was upset that someone who was given the chance to join a good community pissed it away on a trade that will prove unsuccessful anyway. To make it worse I have been defending FST on revolt and this sort of thing just makes it harder to do that. By trading this account instead of letting it die if he didn't want it he's making it that much harder for others who want to join Revolt to do so.

Plus I suspect (but could be wrong) that the whole reason he joined in the first place is to trade the account which then locked out others that would have been good members. I know a lot of people that would have liked to have joined but missed out because of this.

Basically imo revolt isn't for trade. I do agree with you marksman I should have explained to him why I didn't like it instead of ridiculing him. I was mistaken to take this approach and thread starter please accept my apologies.

nikmash232
09-14-2007, 12:59 AM
wow im getting too lazy to read these post ...can u guys make them shorter?

marksman
09-14-2007, 01:06 AM

Well Marksman I respect you and I'll give you an honest reply to your question. First off I take no offense at your question. I think you seem like a good bloke and in the least I hope we can agree to disagree.

Your question made me think about why I made my post. To be perfectly honest I admit I should have been nicer about it. But I was a bit pissed off. As a rule I try not to mess with people's trades. On occasion I'll point out that something isn't allowed to be traded, and I try to go about this in a friendly way because I agree we're a community.

Only twice (including this one) have I interfered with trades in a way that wasn't friendly. The first time was because I had a problem with the person making the trade and felt that he'd disrespected what was asked of him in another thread and didn't feel he deserved any niceties.

In this case I was upset that someone who was given the chance to join a good community pissed it away on a trade that will prove unsuccessful anyway. To make it worse I have been defending FST on revolt and this sort of thing just makes it harder to do that. By trading this account instead of letting it die if he didn't want it he's making it that much harder for others who want to join Revolt to do so.

Plus I suspect (but could be wrong) that the whole reason he joined in the first place is to trade the account which then locked out others that would have been good members. I know a lot of people that would have liked to have joined but missed out because of this.

Basically imo revolt isn't for trade. I do agree with you marksman I should have explained to him why I didn't like it instead of ridiculing him. I was mistaken to take this approach and thread starter please accept my apologies.

an A++ post really..and i kinda agree with all the parts..although am a bit lighter than u for that anti trading stuff..i agree that revolt as rare and wanted as it is..accounts shouldnt have been made just for that...and OFCOURSE apology is accepted..am glad i convinced u with my point there..something thats been bugging me in every other ftn,revolt thread..n its been nice havin that debate here :)..

sear
09-14-2007, 01:20 AM
Agreed :happy:

btw nikmash232 I made it short just for you ;)

marksman
09-14-2007, 01:24 AM
Agreed :happy:

btw nikmash232 I made it short just for you ;)

:lol::lol::lol:

bakkouka
09-14-2007, 01:46 AM

I also joined at free signups, respected the rules - No Trading, No Nothing.
When I just made a new Ghost Image on my PC, The account get disabled. Believe it or not.
I was really pleased to get rid of this piece of trash. Just surprised how ppl. traded FTN 4 it before.

marksman
09-14-2007, 02:18 AM

When I just made a new Ghost Image on my PC, The account get disabled. Believe it or not.
I was really pleased to get rid of this piece of trash. Just surprised how ppl. traded FTN 4 it before.

they still do.. :)

S.L.B
09-14-2007, 10:12 AM

sorry to say bro but thats not very usual.

I'm one of those geeks that format the harddrive almost everyweek, and nothing happened to me.

BTW Revolt Rules! Best forum ever :D

dzsemm
09-14-2007, 10:23 AM
Revolt is a big null, zero. Total empty, nothing have. Only ~15 activ and 80 inactiv user. And they have ~10 activ thread. And they think that they have a very beautiful forum:lol:;)

CheGuev
09-16-2007, 03:03 PM
I'm pretty sure that SkullForce has already lost his acct. http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-i-need-revolt-irc-230503#post2270651 Viva la Revolucion

akkk
09-16-2007, 03:43 PM
Everybody who is a member here and joined during the open signups got disabled because the admin of revolt has a acct here which can see your IPs and they don't want members from here. So this account will get disabled as soon as it's traded or is already disabled.

memike
09-16-2007, 04:02 PM
revolt is only a forum .not so great

hangemhigh
09-16-2007, 04:10 PM
mine still works fine

akkk
09-16-2007, 04:14 PM
mine still works fine
If you're using a proxy with FST then they can't catch you. And if they like you they could have left you active :)

sear
09-16-2007, 04:17 PM
Everybody who is a member here and joined during the open signups got disabled because the admin of revolt has a acct here which can see your IPs and they don't want members from here. So this account will get disabled as soon as it's traded or is already disabled.

Um that's bullshit ;)

I still have my account and so do a lot of others that signed up here, plus they can't see your IP's. Why do you keep pushing this rumour? They don't need to see your IP here to catch you. I'll just say it one more time...they can't see your IP here.

dbmp
09-16-2007, 04:18 PM

I don't see why they would have banned all the members from FST who signed there... after all, there are some good members here. :mellow:

sear
09-16-2007, 04:30 PM
I don't see why they would have banned all the members from FST who signed there... after all, there are some good members here. :mellow:

They only disabled the accounts that where traded or they knew where owned by traders.

CheGuev
09-16-2007, 04:54 PM
In almost every facet of life there will be good people and bad people. The same goes for this place. Revolt kept the good people and disabled the bad. So if you were a person that got your account disabled then you probably either A) Attempted to trade it. B) Traded it. C) Tried to spam your way to a big e-peen post count. And lastly D) Attempted to create accounts for all of your friends/family and their pets.

S.L.B
09-16-2007, 05:01 PM
In almost every facet of life there will be good people and bad people. The same goes for this place. Revolt kept the good people and disabled the bad. So if you were a person that got your account disabled then you probably either A) Attempted to trade it. B) Traded it. C) Tried to spam your way to a big e-peen post count. And lastly D) Attempted to create accounts for all of your friends/family and their pets.

you're totaly right mate.

Most people here though they could signup 5 or 6 times without beeing punished.

I kept all the rules you named and I'm still a Revolt proud user :)

spark
09-16-2007, 05:19 PM
It is not nice at all to trade a forum membership!

Forum=Family and no one should trade his family for any reason...

vizouk
09-16-2007, 05:39 PM
my account was banned for the post dont have content say me the mod and dont will be reactivate bcz i only go to they irc 3weeks after i dont knew the irc how i could contact them. omg

CheGuev
09-17-2007, 12:36 AM
my account was banned for the post dont have content say me the mod and dont will be reactivate bcz i only go to they irc 3weeks after i dont knew the irc how i could contact them. omg

Pretty sure I kept your account disabled because you're a trader. And yes your posts were terrible. Try conjuring up more than 2-3 words before hitting submit next time.

nikmash232
09-17-2007, 03:31 AM

Pretty sure I kept your account disabled because you're a trader. And yes your posts were terrible. Try conjuring up more than 2-3 words before hitting submit next time.

haha thats hilarious....yea but aparently im a spammer too :D

fazzy07
09-17-2007, 03:36 AM
Revolt is a great community with very useful posts and good users
Its once in a lifetime chance to be a member of such community atleast for me and no one should blow it

MaaxHimself
09-17-2007, 04:02 AM
Does anyone know if/when Revolt is opening signups again?

ghurka
09-17-2007, 12:51 PM
Does anyone know if/when Revolt is opening signups again?Very doubtful if they will ever do it again.

vizouk
09-17-2007, 01:53 PM

haha thats hilarious....yea but aparently im a spammer too :D
yeah you "che" and the other mod said that. np in future i try i have friends there.

SkullForce
09-17-2007, 02:45 PM
First of all, it is my thread that i did with my full will, so don't tell me that my account will be disabled, I'm not Idiot to give the spies any way to get me. and those ppl who are called anti trading community stop enlarging the topics and and stop make FST members horrible about trading
COOOL, Lets end this long disscussion and go beack to the trade i want, if u have SCT and need Revolt for trade PM me.
I saw i person in the thread that informed that i was looking for revolt irc channel, lol i was just adding a new channel of anew site in my list.
Cheers

josegavara
09-17-2007, 05:59 PM
the Japanese have a word for this...........hara-kiri

spark
09-17-2007, 06:04 PM

:D

mrnobody
11-22-2007, 05:30 PM

do u smell, see, feel, or wahtever....spam? :naughty:

Kyl3KK
11-22-2007, 05:32 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-need-revolt-252528

good luck, but it WILL get disabled. revolt doesn't like traders.

spark
11-22-2007, 05:33 PM

do u smell, see, feel, or wahtever....spam? :naughty:

Is this your new method, bumping old threads :lol:

tiolewis
11-22-2007, 05:34 PM
This is an old thread , 2 month ago ...

SgtMajor
11-22-2007, 05:36 PM
This is an old thread , 2 month ago ...

Spammers are out in force trying to reach a new goal, and bore us to death along the way.