PDA

View Full Version : THORS LAND Translation?

G-Force
09-14-2007, 05:58 AM
Could someone please translate this for me?

J'ai remarqué que tu étais d'Australie, est-ce que tu es actuellement en Australie ou si tu as inscris ça parce c'est ta nationalité !!??

Moi je suis du Québec et j'aime bien faire connaissance avec des gens d'autre pays, alors si tu as envie de discuter !!!

Au plaisir de te reparler !!
Hummer

mbucari1
09-14-2007, 06:23 AM
I noticed that you're from Australia. Do you currently live in Australia, or did you just register it in your profile?

I'm from Quabec and I like to learn about people from other countries. Do you want to talk?

I'd like the pleasure of speaking with you again.

G-Force
09-14-2007, 06:26 AM
Edit

scampthedog
09-14-2007, 06:27 AM
Thats what I got from http://ets.freetranslation.com/ pretty much what mbucari1 said.

I noticed that you were australia, are you currently in Australia or if you have registers that because this is your nationality!!??
Me I am Quebec and I very much like done knowledge with people of other country, then if you want to discuss!!!
To the pleasure to repair you!!

mbucari1
09-14-2007, 06:28 AM
I noticed that you're from Australia. Do you currently live in Australia, or did you just register it in your profile?

I'm from Quabec and I like to learn about people from other countries. Do you want to talk?

I'd like the pleasure of speaking with you again.

Yeah im from Aus, i would be happy to talk to you.lol, that was the translation silly :)

G-Force
09-14-2007, 06:30 AM
Yeah im from Aus, i would be happy to talk to you.lol, that was the translation silly :)

Dont i feel like a tossa, lol.

CryMurder
09-14-2007, 06:47 AM
Oui, je habite dans Australie. Je serai heureux a parle avec vous.

^^ I only know conversational french but that should say: Yes, I live in Australia. I will be happy to speak with you.
Let me know if you need anything simple translating :D

JA
09-14-2007, 07:09 AM
Bonjour M'ais amis. J'ai m'appelle noel et j'ai sieze ans. :) J'habit a sydney :D

CryMurder
09-14-2007, 07:11 AM
Bonjour Noel, ca va? Je m'appelle Jordan et j'ai quinze ans. J'habite a Adelaide. :)

asafb
09-14-2007, 07:18 AM
bomjour mes amis :)
je m'appelle asaf et j'ai dix-sept ans.
j'habite a haifa..
comment ca va?

JA
09-14-2007, 07:55 AM
Bonjour Noel, ca va? Je m'appelle Jordan et j'ai quinze ans. J'habite a Adelaide. :)
Ahh Ca va bien :)

Aujour di' je suis tres fatigue :D

iNSOMNiA
09-14-2007, 10:16 AM
Tu m'étonnes.. moi aussi je suis fatigué de rien foutre de la journée.

"aujourd'huit " you cawk