PDA

View Full Version : Eurovision Songs

EurovisionFreak
07-06-2003, 06:40 PM
Hello...I Want To Know Where I can see the mp3s eurosong2002 has because he has a lot of Eurovision tracks (everything from 1956-2003) so I wait and wait for him to return and I can't even find the mp3s of him anymore where are you?? :huh:

N£MO
07-06-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by EurovisionFreak@6 July 2003 - 19:40
Hello...I Want To Know Where I can see the mp3s eurosong2002 has because he has a lot of Eurovision tracks (everything from 1956-2003) so I wait and wait for him to return and I can't even find the mp3s of him anymore where are you?? :huh:
:lol: :lol: ...i was going to say you should have posted this in musicworld,but as it's eurovision i don't think it belongs there either. :lol: :lol:

olibomb
07-06-2003, 06:53 PM
Please tell me u don't seriously like Eurovision?????? :unsure: :lol: :lol:

yyiryyib
07-06-2003, 07:03 PM
have u heard to eurovision songs!!!!!!!

they are the worst things in the world. the only reason i ever watch the eurovision is cos some of the songs are so funny.

Rat Faced
07-06-2003, 07:25 PM
Guys, everyone to there own.

Someones got to like them, i guess. :blink:

EurovisionFreak
07-07-2003, 08:21 AM
I like Eurovision... :) I am not childish ten least... :rolleyes: I dare to say that I like Eurovision :angry:

scribblec
07-08-2003, 12:50 AM
omg the turkey song(which one)
owned thiss year
dont even try it
that songs quality

H.H.
07-09-2003, 01:43 AM
WOW!

I didn't think ANYBODY watches "€vision" song contest anymore...
that thing should by right be dead and buried by now.
The ONLY good thing that ever came out of that media was ABBA... after that.... nothing.

case closed.

h.

slick nick
07-10-2003, 01:15 AM
do you have unfiinished downloads in your download queue from this person? do a google searcdh for the phrase "kazaasearch datreader" at his site there's a program called datreader that gives you the ip and file hash info of the dat files in your queue. once you run it and find his you can use reget x to download it. even if he's not on your node once he opens kazaa you can. you'll be able to view the info extracted from the dats through a htm called "report" that comes with it.

Jayhawk
07-10-2003, 05:06 AM
neverheard of them

jetje
07-10-2003, 10:29 AM
Check in on soulseek... I have a cd with all eurovision 2002 songs cd... ask me for that.. cause i need to share it 1st :lol:
btw there are people on soulseek (not in our room though) that have all eurovision songs since that contest started.. i know cause i wass looking for some of those songs once..... B)

btw there are some songs that aren't that bad...
Brotherhood o man, Abba, Françoise Hardy, Johnny Logan............ well they are pretty nice so every once and a while :)

N£MO
07-10-2003, 11:01 AM
Originally posted by scribblec@8 July 2003 - 01:50
owned thiss year
dont even try it
that songs quality
That turkeys song is crap.They only won because of the sexy dancers.

OMG i just admitted i watched it :huh: :o :ph34r:

EurovisionFreak
07-10-2003, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by slick nick@10 July 2003 - 01:15
do you have unfiinished downloads in your download queue from this person? do a google searcdh for the phrase "kazaasearch datreader" at his site there's a program called datreader that gives you the ip and file hash info of the dat files in your queue. once you run it and find his you can use reget x to download it. even if he's not on your node once he opens kazaa you can. you'll be able to view the info extracted from the dats through a htm called "report" that comes with it.
no :( but I also want to say something to H.H. (to H.H.: this year the eurovision had 150 million people watching from all over the world, so you can't say that nobody watches :D )

H.H.
07-15-2003, 11:56 AM
150 million people watching CRAP!!! Gimme a BREAK!

Well....150 million idiots CAN'T be WRONG?

OR can they???

Some idiots even think ELVIS is still alive!??? (MAY He R.I.P. !!!)

The €urovision tomfoolery contest really has NOTHING AT ALL to do with REAL MUSIC.... like I said ... the closest thing to real music EVER to appear IN THERE... was ABBA (with a ridiculous song, too, but everyone has to start somewhere!). Nothing like it ever since... and nothing even CLOSE, and so be it!

Anyway... all this is totally futile... why?

BECAUSE: idiots will allways want idiot music.... and there is NO shortage of THAT... so Y'all will be very well taken care of!!!

(Don't You just HATE people who play the same single a 100 times over... and then... start from the beginning....)

H. ;)

Celerystalksme
07-15-2003, 02:22 PM
It is all based on opinions...

djflypson
07-16-2003, 02:14 PM
if ABBA won with a ridiculous song, then how can you like the others ?
ABBA is ABBA, i never heard them doing other things or crossover.
In that time ABBA was TOP40 and disco-junk, now ABBA is a legend...

After revivals of the 60, the 70, now the 80s and in 6.5 years the nineties !

150 millions, i'm not surprised, face reality. The majority of people likes music and plays the radio every day ...

and what about K-DAT

N£MO
07-17-2003, 09:27 AM
It is all about the individual persons taste.If we all liked the same music what a boring world it would be. :)

H.H.
08-03-2003, 09:11 PM
The ONLY thing even HARDER to believe THAN the fact somebody is actually listening to that €urovision-s*** is the fact ANYONE can actually remember WHO WON last year, or the year before THAT???Or the year before THAT???
IF there is someting WORSE than that €uro-s***.... I really can't imagine what it could be... as it is the worst CRAP ever disguised into the form of "music"... calling that s*** music is actually an insult to all great composers, like Wolfgang Amadeus, and guys like him.

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!!!!

Dis-gus-ting!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHHHHH!!!! It all makes me so MAD!!!

I hate that crap!

Anyway...like I said ... 99% of the stuff displayed in the €urotrash-contest have absolutely NOTHING to do with real music.... they never have and they never will.... BUT WHAT can I say about ALL the people watching and listening to that s***.... well I guess THEY have never heard a good tune in their pathetic little lives.... someone calling an €urovision song GOOD MUSIC is either suffering from SEVERE brain damage, or all his/her dogs are not barking.... (which IS the same thing, basically...)

Ok. to test all You €uro-idiots, let's have a pop quiz:

1. WHO won the contest in 2002?

2. Who won the contest in 2001?

3. Who won the contest in 2000?

D'You know??? Does ANYBODY know???Does anybody even CARE?

well.... I sure as hell DON'T!!!

Bye, all You hairy little music-lovers!!!

Sleep tight and try not to let the bedbugs bite.... ciao!!! Kiss, kiss, bye, bye!!!

H.H. ;)

H.H.
08-03-2003, 09:54 PM
ARE U for REAL.... I mean... talking about ABBA... the €urovision -song "Waterloo" was NOT their best material.... and that is what I was talking about. ABBA made some classic hits in it's time and Waterloo was nowhere even NEAR their best stuff... I don't usually like that "middle-of-the-road-stuff" but I DO like MELODIC pop-songs, like The Beatles, and many others too, like 10cc.... I am more of a rock and roll-man myself, but I like to keep my eyes and ears open... you never know what might be coming along and occasionally some band that does not mean a thing to You takes You by surprise.... Like Soul Asylum's "Runaway Train" .... it kind of kept on playing and playing in my head and started kind of growing on me, and finally I started liking it.... a bit monotonous it was... but, what the hell... I have heard worse songs in my years.... and a song with a story is allways better than that baby-baby-OH-baby-stuff, anyway!

Bye!!!

H.H. ;)

scribblec
08-04-2003, 12:32 AM
Originally posted by N£MO+10 July 2003 - 11:01--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (N£MO @ 10 July 2003 - 11:01)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-scribblec@8 July 2003 - 01:50
owned thiss year
dont even try it
that songs quality
That turkeys song is crap.They only won because of the sexy dancers.

OMG i just admitted i watched it :huh: :o :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
your crazy

Celerystalksme
08-04-2003, 04:47 AM
Originally posted by H.H.@4 August 2003 - 07:54
ARE U for REAL.... I mean... talking about ABBA... the €urovision -song "Waterloo" was NOT their best material.... and that is what I was talking about. ABBA made some classic hits in it&#39;s time and Waterloo was nowhere even NEAR their best stuff... I don&#39;t usually like that "middle-of-the-road-stuff" but I DO like MELODIC pop-songs, like The Beatles, and many others too, like 10cc.... I am more of a rock and roll-man myself, but I like to keep my eyes and ears open... you never know what might be coming along and occasionally some band that does not mean a thing to You takes You by surprise.... Like Soul Asylum&#39;s "Runaway Train" .... it kind of kept on playing and playing in my head and started kind of growing on me, and finally I started liking it.... a bit monotonous it was... but, what the hell... I have heard worse songs in my years.... and a song with a story is allways better than that baby-baby-OH-baby-stuff, anyway&#33;

Bye&#33;&#33;&#33;

H.H. ;)
Why do you bump stupid topics only to pay them out???

jetje
08-04-2003, 07:41 AM
Originally posted by H.H.@3 August 2003 - 23:11
Ok. to test all You €uro-idiots, let&#39;s have a pop quiz:

1. WHO won the contest in 2002?

2. Who won the contest in 2001?

3. Who won the contest in 2000?

D&#39;You know??? Does ANYBODY know???Does anybody even CARE?

well.... I sure as hell DON&#39;T&#33;&#33;&#33;

Bye, all You hairy little music-lovers&#33;&#33;&#33;

Sleep tight and try not to let the bedbugs bite.... ciao&#33;&#33;&#33; Kiss, kiss, bye, bye&#33;&#33;&#33;

H.H.&nbsp; ;)
1. Marie N - I Wanna
runner up Ira Losco - 7th Wonder
2. Tanel Padar, Dave Benton & 2XL - Everybody
runner up Rollo & King - Never Ever Let You Go
3. The Olsen Brothers - Fly on the wings of love .
runner up Alsou - Solo

Well why i know... i like music, and i&#39;m not to shortsided to open my mind and ears to new stuff (and i have some strange mindtwist to remember all unnecessary stuf from music and movies and forget the important things).

About the Abba song Waterloo bashing, 1st of all the songs need to fit in the rules set for the contest. That limits the possibilities/musical freedom for artists&#33;
2nd all artist need to devellop creativity and find there style. It happened to the beatles, stones and even your beloved 10CC... Abba went through the same stage

Music taste will be always difficult to debate. If you don&#39;t like stuff you just say that, don&#39;t say it&#39;s crap, just because YOU don&#39;t like it. That&#39;s hardly an objective opinion... ;)