PDA

View Full Version : Really good DVD movie private torrent sites, including 0-day releases

ltpowda
09-15-2007, 05:36 AM
Hey guys

Just wanted to know those torrent sites that are private which include all the latest movies at the cinemas, dvd quality. Could be lower quality aswell but really prefer dvd quality.

Also have good seeding/leeching ratios and a regulated so i can enjoy fast downloads while uploading back to the community aswell

lolation
09-15-2007, 08:25 AM
most people will say swedvdr though I think it sucks. If you want to keep your ratio easily, try:

Swebits
TorrentLeech
Bitsoup
TheDVDClub
(Norbits)

ltpowda
09-16-2007, 02:51 PM
wow thanks, bitsoup is really awesome, the others need invites, i might try and obtain them

Thanks bud

Kyl3KK
09-16-2007, 04:21 PM
TheDVDClub rocks! :)

huqiming
09-16-2007, 06:39 PM
TorrentLeech is actually pretty good.

Nightshiver
09-18-2007, 11:09 PM
Some others:

Supertorrents
Nordic-t
S**********

Grind$oFine
09-19-2007, 11:19 AM
There are a lot of sites available for PAL DVDs.
Swebits and TTi I personally would recommend.

For NTSC though, it's trickier. TheDVDClub is the best choice, (They have a good selection of PAL too, though.)

DJGorgoroth
09-19-2007, 04:52 PM
Ive heard good things about one called x264?
anyone hear bout that?
Im not a member but would like to check it out some time.
Mentioned alot on OiNk.

Dark_Revolt
09-19-2007, 05:29 PM
In torrentleech is easly to maintain good ratio, on the others i dont now

Grind$oFine
09-20-2007, 05:09 AM
Ive heard good things about one called x264?
anyone hear bout that?
Im not a member but would like to check it out some time.
Mentioned alot on OiNk.

Really nice site, doesn't have the widest selection, and it can be kinda hard to seed. I think they just need some more members. But they have x264, xvid, HD, and DVDR so its pretty nice.

cullen7282
09-20-2007, 01:53 PM

It's very hard to keep a good ratio at TDC. The Box is a great tracker for UK tv.

briand5379
09-21-2007, 06:23 AM
This list can go on and on.

BitHQ
Bit-HDTV
TL
Childbytes
TheDVDClub
HDBits
SCC
Demonoid
and many more

ltpowda
09-21-2007, 07:46 AM
thanks for being so helpful guys, i will slowly look into these. I just recieved an invite to HDbits so can't wait to check this site out.

;)

enviouz
09-21-2007, 10:12 AM
td or tl for ntsc. tti for pal

ebeli
09-26-2007, 05:36 PM
I would say these: Fsc Swedvdr DVDQuorum Swebits NB and many scenetrackers has many dvds.

dskitts1978
09-30-2007, 09:52 AM
hi i just want to know whitch site is the best for getting xbox360 games the site i use at the moment takes 2-3 weeks to down load a 7.5gb game thanx

does anyone konow if demonoid has been shut down its been down for over a week

kelly338825
09-30-2007, 08:05 PM
I would say these: Fsc Swedvdr DVDQuorum Swebits NB and many scenetrackers has many dvds.

While I agree these are all great sites, it seems he may be a little new, and would possibly have a hard time getting into these places. TorrentLeech is definitely a good place to start, and you will probably have an easier time getting into it. And as others said, its not hard to keep a good ratio there since its very active.

Grind$oFine
10-01-2007, 09:01 PM

It's very hard to keep a good ratio at TDC. The Box is a great tracker for UK tv.

I wouldn't agree with that. TDC frequently has freeleech items, and you can easily boost your ratio back up that way. My internet speed is absolute crap and I can still maintain a 3+ ratio on TDC.

DikTation
10-03-2007, 12:02 PM
TL has a pretty sick range of movies with good speeds. Demonoid has a VERY good selection but jus nowhere near as good speeds as TL.

Jozza321

s1fayed
10-04-2007, 03:04 AM
thanks alot

blackbird
10-04-2007, 04:00 AM
torrentleech -(easy to get an invite )
swebits - (open for signup)
:)

ltpowda
10-04-2007, 06:57 PM
thanks heaps guys. One more question though.

I download movies out in cinemas and sell them and i always hope for the best quality. What would be your best recomendation of a torrent site that would have the best quality releases on the latest movies, like out in cinemas.

The thing is i can't find a dvd quality release on ratatoullie anywhere, but my parents came back from malaysia and purchase some copied dvds, one being a dvd copy of ratatoullie and many other dvds i can't find. Where do you reckon their source is from?

Thanks heaps

Kyl3KK
10-04-2007, 10:48 PM
I download movies out in cinemas and sell them and i always hope for the best quality.

OH NOEZ~!!1!11!

Seriously that's probably more illegal than downloading them in the first place with a much higher risk of getting caught, and it's against rules here to even mention things like that.

ltpowda
10-09-2007, 03:59 AM
illegal is illegal, downloading, selling, they're all illegal, burning them for friends, this, that, no matter what.

Ok, let me re-phrase that then, where can i get dvd quality for movies out on cinema's from torrent sites

Racket
10-09-2007, 04:25 AM

I download movies out in cinemas and sell them and i always hope for the best quality. What would be your best recomendation of a torrent site that would have the best quality releases on the latest movies, like out in cinemas.

The thing is i can't find a dvd quality release on ratatoullie anywhere, but my parents came back from malaysia and purchase some copied dvds, one being a dvd copy of ratatoullie and many other dvds i can't find. Where do you reckon their source is from?

Thanks heaps
Sorry, but the heart of scene is sharing/fun/racing and selling warez for profit is not condonable; you are not likely to find much help here or anywhere else.

thewizeard
10-09-2007, 07:33 AM
How about keeping the BitTorrent topics to the BitTorrent Forum?

For those with bad eyesite, the Bitorrent forum is

to be found by following the following... link http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/

Joeballer
10-11-2007, 06:08 AM
so it seems thedvdclub is best for ntsc =]

shazzar
10-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Tl, demonoid and Tdc are probably the ideal choice for easy to get and seed back trackers. The dvd club has numerous freeleech dvds which you can use to up your ratios and for all of them you can submit your own dvds (maybe even download from one abd subsequently useit on the other tracker)

Remi
10-13-2007, 01:09 AM
Swebits and Norbits!!

Thants
10-13-2007, 07:59 PM
hi i just want to know whitch site is the best for getting xbox360 games the site i use at the moment takes 2-3 weeks to down load a 7.5gb game thanx

does anyone konow if demonoid has been shut down its been down for over a week
You can't access demonoid from Canada, use a proxy, etc.

ltpowda
10-15-2007, 03:35 PM

Thanks heaps
Sorry, but the heart of scene is sharing/fun/racing and selling warez for profit is not condonable; you are not likely to find much help here or anywhere else.

Sorry but i don't agree with your comment. You can put it anyway you like "sharing/fun" and pretty it up as much as you want but the fact is "it's stealing", no matter the intention.

So is downloading dvds and selling them worse then downling audio plugins, creating music and getting a record deal from the track created.

Many people use downloading torrents for profit, most might be in-direct but if you track it down the line, a profit will be found somehow, even if it's not in tangible cash form, it goes to the extent of knowledge aswell, that's another form of profit.

thanks guys for your helps, will check these out, thanks