meirp4
07-06-2003, 07:46 PM
dos any 1 have Star Trek Voyager Elite Force II iso file

Xilo
07-06-2003, 08:16 PM
Wrong forum there...

MadMaxNeo
07-07-2003, 01:08 AM
I have a legitimate request, it's after the explanation. I've been using kazaa lite for a while now, but just recently I have run into problems on certain games that will not run or open correctly. I have been given adivce and to change the file extensions to something that works and so on, but nothing works. I also have another problem with movies that involves what I guess you would call "encoding" so that I can play them on a DVD player. I've tried the different suggestions and I just can't figure what exactly i did wrong. I tried converting a supposed avi file to avi using win ISO and it came up with something like 4gigs is the max for this file conversion with a fat32 file system. I justs wanted a good looking svcd so I can watch it on my DVD player. I've seen SVCD with DVD quality but I just can't figure out how they do it. I am a newbie virgin to this stuff and no matter what some people might try to explain to me I am still usually out in the dark. My REQUEST is, is there a dummies guide to making (S)VCD's and downloading games and getting them to work? Either that or a help file or something that will try to explain the various methods of getting certain game rips to work. A step by step guide to making (S)VCD's would help to. Thank you. :wacko:

Kevhead2
07-08-2003, 07:45 PM
Originally posted by MadMaxNeo@7 July 2003 - 01:08
I am a newbie virgin to this stuff
Ok lay back and close you eyes. may help if you smile :D

The reason you see ISO and BINs and other CD images with .exe tacked at the end is so it will show up in a search when looking for them. kazaa does not have the ability to find a .ISO or a .BIN extension. so they rename it with a ISO.exe extension so you can find it.

Just right click on it and take the .exe off. then you can use Daemon Tools or a host of other emulators to load the image and install it. you dont have to burn it to install it.

In fact its best to first install with a emulator (a virtual CD Rom) first to see if the game is corrupt or not , you dont want to be wasting good CDs on burning corrupt images or games that suck.

Some one else will have to deflower you when it comes to DVDs . i dont waste time downloading a movie that takes a week to get, then it has bad video quality and the audio and video is out of sync. its easier to rent them for a couple of bucks and burn them.