PDA

View Full Version : fsc

SAM
09-15-2007, 05:57 PM
well
i was thinking about this for long time .
i'm looking forward to join fsc's community.
i dunno if anyone here has an invite or willing to give it away but i think i have to do it.
i'm not looking for this site cause its level or its quality or even its speed .
i didn't read its perview here and i'm not intend to do
i heard from people i trust that it's the best community out there .that's why i want to be a part of this tracker
nothing more :)
i'm a good member in all of my trackers and i always try my best to keep a good ratio.
i'm looking to have more friends and be a part of nice community.
i hope i find here someone can help me in my request:)
like i alwayes do :)
thanks for reading :)

scribble
09-15-2007, 06:05 PM
oh my fucking god. if anyone deserves it, it's gotta be SAM. good luck :) I wish i could help.

he's a very good member here, and he's very loyal and trustworthy, you can expect to see good things from him!

Kyl3KK
09-15-2007, 06:07 PM
Agreed. Isn't FSC invites trading or free against the rules here though?

But you do deserve it. Really you do.

EDIT: Free TL, TD and A-L invites to whoever can help him :)

KFlint
09-15-2007, 06:44 PM
Maybe DV8Type will help you, you seem like a nice guy
good luck!

RaPPeR
09-15-2007, 06:56 PM
You don't start download [ in general ] for the COMMUNITY .
You start it for the content you want to download .
Any way , REVOLT is a better community [ From what i heard ] , and more community than tracker ... .

Saroman
09-15-2007, 10:33 PM
SAM has traded a lot in past so that might be the only -ve point... from DV8Type's point of view else i guess he would have certainly helped...:)

sear
09-15-2007, 10:34 PM
Agreed. Isn't FSC invites trading or free against the rules here though?:)

I don't think DV8 will have a problem with asking for one. All SAM is doing is asking for someone who knows and trusts him to hook him up that's not a problem. Trading is against the rules and so are giveaways as in "I have one FSC invite to give...post screen shot blah blah blah"

Though offering a free TL is against the rules...and posting good luck is considered spam and will lead to an infraction :yup:

fazzy07
09-15-2007, 10:57 PM
SAM deserves it. He helped me when I was new. He had one of the biggest giveaway here in a way helping so many people. I hope you get what you are looking for

marksman
09-15-2007, 11:54 PM
he's a real good friend of mine..he really deserves it people..iif i had one..u know m8 i would've given it 2 u..

scribble
09-15-2007, 11:57 PM
if i had an account, i wouldn't think twice about giving it to him. is anyone here a community rep? maybe they can get him in?

SAM
09-16-2007, 12:52 AM
i thank you all for your feelings towards me :)
your support,your trust and your help
all of you members of this community helped me alot
i'll never be able to repay you
really you are very kind
thank you all :)

Kyl3KK
09-16-2007, 12:59 AM
Hey SAM:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-am-good-mood-give-these-away-230547

scribble
09-16-2007, 01:18 AM
SAM i'm trying to influence him to giving you the account! you deserve it man!

TheFoX
09-16-2007, 01:27 AM
Sent you an email SAM. Couldn't send you a PM since your inbox is currently full.

SgtMajor
09-16-2007, 01:30 AM
I can only add to the comments above, Sam is a good guy, and like me took time to realising there is only one way to do things, and that is to do them proper and that getting everything you want in the quickest & dirtiest way possible is not the best way, and that if you are patient and do good deeds, then you get in life what you deserve, good things come to those who wait.

I waited, and waited, and eventually I got invited through the front door, and it feels much better being to do & say that, and now they know me for who I am, not who I am pretending to be.

It may not be today, it may not be tomorrow, but if you continue on your chosen path then I am sure with a little luck, and a little patience, you will find what you are looking for.

And so, if the right person is reading this, and I am sure they are, then you will not go wrong in inviting Sam to FSC, if not today, then soon.

Chewie
09-16-2007, 02:05 AM
Looks like you're in. :)

Kyl3KK
09-16-2007, 02:09 AM
Congrats. :)

SAM
09-16-2007, 02:10 AM
:cry:
thank you guys
i dunno what to say
i'm speechless
your love your kindness everything you gave me
your trust your support
you really gave me a lot of things
i learned a lot of you
the meaning of sharing , the happiness and the joy you feel when you help somone .
this is the best community the best people
if i -in day- did anything wrong or misbehave or hurt anyone's feelings
i hope you'll forgive me
you all here like a family to me
really i mean it
thank you sgtmajor for your kind words and your support
thank you scribble for your kindness and your tender feelings
thank you fazzy for your help and your support
thank you fox for everything
thank you necromantic you are really nice guy
thank you sear .
thank you all :)
and i get the invite :)
thank you again
my stay here i'll never forget my friends here will alwayes be in my heart.
thank you all
god bless you all

fazzy07
09-16-2007, 02:31 AM
congrats SAM .. you deserved it .. your speech looks like you are leaving us .. dont leave us my friend

Chewie
09-16-2007, 02:35 AM
/closed to prevent continual congrats messages bumping other threads off the first page.

Congrats. :P